Anne Lord Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

213 Anne Lord Photography Reviews

Marla · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Photos Best Photographer

We hired Ann for our fall wedding ceremony and reception and could not have been happier with her services. She far exceeded our expectations and we absolutely love our photos. She 100% knows what she is doing and it shows! Her professionalism and eye for the best shots are why we recommend her! She is quick to get all the necessary photos (and can handle large groups efficiently) and is amazing at capturing candid moments that look like they should be in magazine ads or covers (they are stunning!) Her pricing is also reasonable for the level of service you will be getting.

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Creative! Professional Spends times getting to know you and your "must get" pictures! Their photos are not your ordinary pictures - they seek unique opportunities to really capture the moment from various perspectives. The photos we received were exquisite and we couldn't be happier! Thanks Anne and Brian!

Adrienne · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I interviewed many photographers and we are so happy that we found Anne Lord! Photography was one of our top priorities for our wedding, as we both knew we would want photos to cherish forever with our family and friends. We used Anne for our engagement photos as well. Anne was very helpful throughout the entire planning process and was also very patient during the wedding. We both have large families and Anne and her second shooter did an amazing job coordinating and organizing that many people. Prior to the wedding Anne sent us a very detailed photo plan that we had to fill out and return with any special photos requests. This list was essential and it made the wedding day flow so smoothly. We received many photos for each shot that we requested, plus many more! Anne was very agreeable to take photos at the Capitol building after the ceremony, which we absolutely loved those photos. Additionally we included our dog in our wedding day and Anne is especially great with including animals in your day! The best part was that we received our photos in a timely manner. We loved our wedding photos, from the getting ready photos to the portraits and reception we had so many great shots. We told Anne that it was especially important to us to not only have a good variety of photos of us, but we wanted lots of photos of our guests having a great time at the reception. Anne delivered on both accounts. We cannot recommend Anne more for your wedding and engagement photos!

Karen · event on: 03/31/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Anne. She was able to take a professional photo for me without notice. The turnaround time was unbelievable. I received my photo the next day. In the future I will definitely patronize her business.
    Karen, Leesburg

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

I am so happy Anne was my wedding photographer. She took amazing photos and had a fast turnaround time. Even though she was in the middle of all of the action, she was never intrusive and managed to get all of the photos I requested. When taking large family photos, she took some extra time to make sure she could see everyone's ENTIRE face - I couldn't have asked for anything better!

• Anneka

Anneka · Married on 11/05/2017

Anne was absolutely wonderful to work with from day one! She is very prompt in her responses to email, and always available to answer the many questions that arise during the planning process. On the day of the wedding, Anne and Brian were absolutely amazing. They were there early to get situated, and we were able to dive right into capturing the day. They capture shots from so many angles, but do it in a way where you're not aware that they're sneaking around the place. We were thrilled when we got our images back just over a week after the wedding - and there are so many of them to go through!!! I cannot thank Anne and Brian enough for capturing every aspect of our day. I highly recommend them to anyone, and will definitely be using Anne again for family portraits in the future! Thank you both so very much!!!

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2017

Anne and Brian were AMAZING! They were quick and efficient and I could not be happier with the outcome. The pictures they took were breathtaking and I will cherish them forever. She was very accommodating to what we needed and what we were looking for :) She was pleasant to work with and I am so happy we chose her.. you will be too!

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

Anne and her team are great at what they do and our pictures came out amazing! She puts so much effort into making sure all of the shots come out great. I highly recommend her.

Claire · Married on 09/16/2017

Anne was our photographer for our wedding this September, and for our engagement shoot this summer. She is phenomenal! Very responsive and professional. Our photos turned out beautifully - we can't stop looking at them! I recommend Anne very highly.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Anne Lord Photography's reply:

Claire Thank you for the kind words. We had such fun photographing your wedding at Stone Tower Winery. Best wishes for your future married life! Anne

Kathleen · Married on 09/01/2017

Anne did such a great job photographing our engagement session as well as our wedding. They are pictures we will treasure forever. Don't look any further for any photographer, Anne Lord is all you need!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Anne Lord Photography's reply:

Thanks Katie - it was such a pleasure photographing your wedding!

Mary · Married on 06/03/2017

We highly recommend Anne's services! During the planning stages, Anne was always responsive by email and met with me several times to go over day of scheduling and any questions. She and her assistant Brian were great at the ceremony and reception. The photos were lovely! We will have trouble choosing!

Kelsey · Married on 04/29/2017

If I had to describe my experience with Anne in one word it would be 'Perfect'. Not only was she flexible, but she was a delight to interact with. Once we saw the images for the engagement shoot it took us months to figure out which hi-res image we wanted for free, and when we saw the wedding photos we had a terrible time narrowing our favorites from 350 to 80 for the album. Needless to say, in the words of my husband, having too many favorites is a good problem to have, and it says a lot about the photographer.

Nicole · Married on 12/22/2016

Photos were beautiful. She knew what she was doing and worked with the lighting beautifully. I absolutely love my wedding photos

Gabrielle · Married on 11/05/2016

Anne Lord and her team did a fantastic job at our wedding. The pictures turned out beautiful and the important moments were captured.

Erica · Married on 10/28/2016

Anne was a wonderful photographer. She is very professional and always checked in with me-- very responsive and organized. Received the wedding photos 2 weeks after the wedding which we loved! Anne went above and beyond making sure she captured all the wedding details and was extremely helpful making our beautiful wedding album!

lauren · Married on 10/22/2016

Anne was a wonderful photographer and our pictures were beautiful. She took so many great photos, it was hard to choose which ones we liked best. She was great at making sure we got all the shots we wanted in as well (all the special moments and family pictures as well). She also did a great engagement session with us. I would highly recommend Anne to any bride.

Tracy · Married on 09/24/2016

Anne captured all of our happiest moments throughout our wedding day, and my husband and I are thrilled with how every photo turned out. I highly recommend using Anne for weddings to help you capture your best memories to last a lifetime.

Kyle · Married on 09/18/2016

Anne and her team did a great job-very pleased w pictures and also delivered them quickly. great job working with the wedding parties and families. Would definitely recommend!

Teresa · Married on 09/17/2016

Anne was fantastic! Highly recommend!

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2016

We booked Anne Lord Photography for our wedding after coming across her fantastic reviews on Wedding Wire. From the first moment I contacted her, she was very responsive and it seemed that her goals for shooting the wedding lined up with what was important to us. She was very flexible in working around our schedule/needs, especially when we had to reschedule our engagement photos 3 times due to weather and when we added additional coverage on for our wedding last minute. Anne and Brian provided the coverage the day of the wedding - they were both prompt, professional, and helped keep us on track throughout the day. They talked us through all the shots and made sure all of the groups on the list I had provided got captured. After the wedding, our photos were provided in less than 2 weeks. We have hundreds of photos to choose from and it's been difficult because they are all so good! We would highly recommend Anne Lord Photography to anyone looking for professional photos!

• LRWEDDING

Lexi · Married on 09/02/2016

We booked Anne after finding her on Wedding Wire. She was very responsive and would typically respond to email within the same day. She had us come to her house to talk with her about what she provides and show us some of her past wedding and engagement photos, very helpful! She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. Her and Brian did an AMAZING job at our wedding. They are very kind and knew exactly what pictures to take. We received close to 2000 pictures back a week after our wedding. I would highly recommend Anne!

Katie · Married on 08/06/2016

Anne Lord was wonderful to work with, very accommodating of the schedule needs of the bride and groom. She did my daughter's engagement photos, bridal session and wedding pictures. The photographs are just fabulous, selecting our favorites is difficult as there are so many exceptional ones. She really captured the romance and elegance of the wedding. Anne is very professional and had the wedding photographs available to us on line five days after the wedding. My friends were astounded by this as many of them had waited weeks to get their photos. I have only the highest praise for Anne Lord Photography. Take a look at her web site portfolio - truly exceptional quality. The next time my family needs a photographer, we'll be calling Anne'

Krysia · Married on 07/30/2016

Anne is a very talented photographer. We chose her based on her online portfolio and the reviews we saw on various wedding websites. We were very happy with the engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures she took for us. She also holds herself to a very high standard. Her assistant is also very talented and got many wonderful candid shots of us and our guests enjoying the reception. Anne and her assistant did a great job of interacting with our guests without being intrusive. Anne also got the proofs to us so quickly, within 2 days, sometimes less than that from each of our photo sessions and the wedding. We love our wedding photos and are so happy we chose to work with Anne. We highly recommend!!

Laura · Married on 07/23/2016

We chose Anne to be our photographer for our wedding this past July, and we could not be happier with the results. Anne is an amazing photographer and the incredible quality of her photos speaks volumes about her skill and attention to detail. She works with a really nice and professional supporting team that made every shot a memorable experience. We also did our engagement session with Anne back in January, and we loved that too. We highly recommend her for your special day.