Stephanie Michelle Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Most Popular Price

Based in Washington, District of Columbia, Stephanie Michelle Photography has established a home in DC after moving from Florida. This company specializes in capturing engagements, weddings, and more. Stephanie Michelle Photography cherishes being able to convert couples' unique stories, showcasing them in the most intimate and beautiful way.

Stephanie Michelle Photography believes that there is beauty in everything and everyone. Curating a personalized experience, this photography business aims to help couples feel comfortable. Encouraging a fun atmosphere, Stephanie Michelle Photography is happy to help clients on their wedding day, those recently engaged, or those looking for family portraits. Taking pride in what they do, this studio captures couples' precious forever moments. High-resolution photos will be offered to clients in digital files, ensuring that they can stay with them in perfect quality for all time.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1695

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1995

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints

Selina Married on 07/11/2020

Excellent Experience!

We just had our engagement session with Stephanie. She was excellent. Made us feel very comfortable and really captured the beautiful setting of our engagement photos. I highly recommend you booking with her company. All communication has been straight forward and easy and we are so excited for her to capture our special day!
  • Linda
    Linda P. Married on 05/12/2020

The best photographer!

Stephanie is an amazing photographer! She took creative pictures that show how special our wedding day was. We also had her do a photography session for my daughter and her new husband on the beach. Absolutely gorgeous pictures that will give us a lifetime of memories! Thank you Stephanie!
    Sonya P. Married on 02/09/2020

All the photos

Stephanie has shot all of our family photos, our daughter's senior pictures, and hopefully when the time comes her wedding! She treats all customers as if there is no one else! She puts you at ease anytime she is working with you! I have seen her progress through the years and she just gets more amazing

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Stephanie Michelle Photography Price Rates

Team

Stephanie B
Stephanie B
Owner/Photographer

I was born and raised in Texas and have lived in several different states, including Georgia, Florida, and now Northern Virginia. I have submerged myself in all types of art ever since I was a little girl, but once I was introduced to photography in my teens, I knew this is where my heart was. I attended Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) and receive a Bachelor's of Fine Arts in Photography, cum laude, in 2008. After graduation, I moved to Orlando, Florida and started my own photography business, began working for Disney's Event Group, joined the Photographer's Association of Photographers (PPA), and contracted with other photography companies. I married the love of my life and started a family with the addition of my two beautiful boys. And life wouldn't be complete without our 3 crazy cats Kahlua, Sergeant, and Taz. I am excited for our new journey in Northern Virginia and am looking forward to meeting you real soon!

Ashburn, VA Washington, DC, 20148
Location of (Stephanie Michelle Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding