20-200

Specialty Wine (2)
Pet Friendly (1)
Family Style (1)
House Liquor (1)

We are so glad that we chose to get married at Rust!! Not only is the venue absolutely gorgeous, but Jackie, Paul, and Amy were such a pleasure. Jackie took excellent care of us on our wedding day and in the entire year of planning leading up to it. She was so responsive and knowledgeable. She answered all of our questions and made suggestions that really helped make our dreams come true. Everyone was so patient and calm which was really helpful as the wedding drew closer and on the day when I was super stressed and nervous. They were very supportive and really stepped in to help when we needed them during the wedding. We had planned to have our ceremony on the beautiful lawn but the November weather did not cooperate (turned out to be the coldest and windiest day of the week). Amy jumped to the rescue and helped us make the last minute switch to an indoor ceremony. It was beautiful and all our guests had a fantastic time. One final but important note, Rust photographs like a dream! There are so many beautiful places on the property to take pictures. All of our pictures came out so lovely and we will cherish the memories forever! I would absolutely recommend Rust Manor House!

Profile Picture Asha, 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment I saw pictures of Rust Manor online, I knew that was the venue where I wanted us to say "I do!" From first contact, to the day after the wedding, Paul and Jackie have been absolutely amazing. They are quick to respond to messages (of which I sent many!!), and always there to put me at ease whenever I was having moments of panic! On the day of, they were all so helpful, there was no need for me to worry about a thing. I can't recommend Rust Manor enough! The venue itself is stunning, and the amenities are wonderful. While the house really sells itself, it's the amazing staff that make the total package. We are beyond thrilled to have had our special day at Rust Manor, and forever grateful for all of the assistance, guidance, and calming words from Paul & Jackie throughout the whole process. Thank you both, and the rest of your wonderful staff!!!

Profile Picture Anneka, 11/5/17, 6 Reviews

Shuttle
Valet
5 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Awesome Spot for a Wedding! So Any and All Brides and Grooms looking for that perfect Spot to Start your life together as a Husband and Wife.. Look No Further as this Place is Absolutely Gorgeous... You can't find a better location to have your wedding at this price. And Your family and guest's will all be totally taken care..... The staff here is just Wonderful to work with and they truly know how to take care of the Band too.... So Don't wait, go see this place ASAP.. As you will want to Book this spot to have your special day!! Big Kudos to the staff at Rust Manor. Yeah!! Sincerely, Vance - The Band Leader (The Groove Spot Band & Show)

Rust Manor is a spectacular venue for your wedding day! Their staff takes great pride in every detail! They will definitely exceed yours and your guest's expectations! Jackie and Paul are just wonderful to work with and I look forward to working with them again in the near future! Thanks for making my job easy!

Paul and Jackie are awesome to work with. They are super responsive and very accommodating to any couple and their families who hold an event at Rust Manor, I can't wait for the next one! :)

One of my favorite venues -- charming manor house that photographs beautifully and serviced by very nice people. The bride's upper floor dressing room is feminine and, with large windows, offers a beautiful area for candids of bride getting ready as well as portraits of bride in wedding gown by herself and with her attendants. Groom's cottage is a quirky place for the groom and his attendants to dress and has a nice porch for groom's portraits. The manor house's stairwell and outside portico with high columns and graceful semi-circular stone steps are great places for wedding photographs. The garden areas also provide a variety of very nice locations for creative couple's portraits. Not too large, not too small -- just right for capturing a variety of wedding day images without stressing the wedding day schedule. I love photographing here!

Events