72 Reviews for Rust Manor House

Premium Liquor (3)
Pet Friendly (2)
Liquor License (2)
Specialty Wine (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Family Style (1)
House Liquor (1)
72 Rust Manor House Reviews

On our first visit to Rust Manor House, we knew we had found the venue for us. From the charming historic house, to the sprawling garden and large reception area, Rust Manor was the perfect place to facilitate our vision for an inside/outside wedding. Our guests socialized inside the house during the cocktail hour, and traveled outside to play lawn games (provided by Rust Manor as well)! When it was time for the reception, you walk across the beautiful grounds down into the reception tent. All the pathways outside are paved including a ramp down into the reception tent, which not only helped when walking down the aisle, but also made it easier for guests to move around -- our grandparents were especially appreciative. While the beauty and accessibility of the grounds speaks for itself, the hidden gems of Rust Manor are its staff. Paul and Jacquie, our POC’s throughout the process, as well as the rest of Rust Manor’s staff, were amazing. They were thoughtful in our conversations and meetings, creative in providing ideas and solutions during our indecisive moments, and incredibly responsive whenever we called or emailed with questions. We couldn’t recommend Rust Manor House more highly, and thank them for all of their support!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/1/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering

We absolutely loved having our wedding here! The place is beautiful, and the staff is extremely accommodating. It was great working with Jackie and Paul. They recently installed air conditioning in the tent, which was a big help for our July wedding. You really cannot go wrong with this wedding venue. It's amazing!

Profile Picture Francesca, 7/1/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Rust Manor was absolutely the most perfect place to have our wedding! I can't say enough about the beauty of the house and the grounds, as well as the kindness and professionalism of the staff. Jackie, Paul, and other members of the Rust team were great at communicating throughout the entire process and were so helpful with suggestions and advice while planning. We loved the different options for ceremony locations and chose to get married in the garden area in front of the property's gorgeous tree. Cocktail hour was so much fun with lawn games and people mingling in and out of the house. The tent was perfect for our reception with a fire pit on the patio for s'mores. All of our guests raved about Rust Manor and how beautiful it was for our wedding day. Thank you for a perfect and memorable day!

Profile Picture C&C, 5/25/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor

A hidden gem in Leesburg. Many of our guests who live in the area, were not aware of this beautiful house situated in a beautiful setting.

Photo for Rust Manor House Review - Rust Manor in the Rain - Taylor and Ben Photography
Profile Picture Cameron, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue and a hidden gem in Leesburg. Our guests, who live in Leesburg, were not aware of the beautiful location set in a gorgeous nature preserve. An absolute must for any wedding. Jackie and Paul, are without a doubt a dynamic duo. They were always there to help and offer suggestions. With a last minute ceremony site change (thank you mother nature) they were able to calm my nerves and help create an intimate ceremony setting inside with 96 of our closets friends. They both were quick to respond with any questions we had and they remained patient even after I asked the same question for the 100th time. I put my trust in them and so glad I did. They helped create a one of a kind wedding which provided years of memories for us.
Thank you!

Photo for Rust Manor House Review - Wedding in the Rain - Taylor and Ben Photography
Profile Picture User5219853, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Tents, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Indoor

My husband and I hosted an Indian Fusion wedding at Rust Manor House on May 4th. Our wedding was 10 hours of an amazing party that was made possible by all the work that was put in by Jackie and Paul, among many others at Rust. I don't have enough words to express my sincerest gratitude and thanks to Jackie and Paul for the countless hours they have dedicated towards my wedding planning and the day of the event.

Rust offered us the most perfect place to host our Indian American fusion wedding. We didn't have to leave anything out! We had it all: perfect bridal and groom's suites, the grooms Indian style procession (Baarat), outdoor Indian and American ceremonies, lunch served inside the manor home, and the most gorgeous tented reception.

It would not be enough to say that Paul and Jackie went above and beyond. My husband and I are deeply humbled by their help, calm and can-do attitude, and understanding throughout the planning process, and even more so for the day of the wedding. We had 140 guests (including kids) from all parts of the world. Our guests couldn't stop talking about this amazing venue, staff, and how wonderfully this wedding came together!

We fell in love with Rust Manor House the day we saw it! It will always hold a special place in our hearts. Thank you Paul, Jackie, and Everyone at Rust who made our wedding so beautiful and perfect!

Profile Picture Kruti, 5/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Rust Manor House was the first venue my husband and I toured, and we were sold immediately. Rust Manor was perfect for our small, spring, garden wedding. We appreciate how attentive and professional Jackie and Paul were throughout the entire process, from planning to execution. We also loved the variety of locations to have our wedding ceremony and the beauty and serenity of the entire Rust Manor property. We highly recommend Rust Manor House for any special event. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elaine, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Uncovered Outdoor

Our wedding at Rust Manor House was amazing! From the very first time we met Paul when he showed us the venue, we knew this was the place where we wanted to have our wedding. The grounds and home are beautiful and well taken care of by the Rust staff. We especially loved the large evergreen trees behind the house, which kept greenery in our pictures, given our mid-April wedding. While it's common to hear people talk about how much work is involved in wedding planning, the staff at Rust made things so much easier. Jackie was always very responsive to emails and did so much to help our day go smoothly. We used the associated catering company, Great Blue Heron, and the food was delicious. Our guests kept coming up to us during the reception to tell us that they couldn't get over the quantity and quality of the food. Overall, we would recommend Rust Manor House to all of our family and friends if they were looking for a venue. We are so glad we decided to make Rust the setting for our special day!

Profile Picture Carlene, 4/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Catering, Set Up

We are so glad that we chose to get married at Rust!! Not only is the venue absolutely gorgeous, but Jackie, Paul, and Amy were such a pleasure. Jackie took excellent care of us on our wedding day and in the entire year of planning leading up to it. She was so responsive and knowledgeable. She answered all of our questions and made suggestions that really helped make our dreams come true. Everyone was so patient and calm which was really helpful as the wedding drew closer and on the day when I was super stressed and nervous. They were very supportive and really stepped in to help when we needed them during the wedding. We had planned to have our ceremony on the beautiful lawn but the November weather did not cooperate (turned out to be the coldest and windiest day of the week). Amy jumped to the rescue and helped us make the last minute switch to an indoor ceremony. It was beautiful and all our guests had a fantastic time. One final but important note, Rust photographs like a dream! There are so many beautiful places on the property to take pictures. All of our pictures came out so lovely and we will cherish the memories forever! I would absolutely recommend Rust Manor House!

Profile Picture Asha, 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rust Manor was the perfect venue! It was the first venue we toured where we both could imagine ourselves getting married there! Jackie and Paul were both super helpful in helping us get ready for the big day! They asked us questions we would never have thought of and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of. The amenities offered in the package are extensive and ones such as the firepit for marshmellow roasting and lawn games were a huge hit at our wedding. The venue itself is gorgeous. There isn't a spot at the venue which isn't beautiful! All of our pictures had the perfect backdrop. We got married early November on a rather chilly day but our wedding was small enough that we could have the ceremony inside- we really appreciated having the option to do that. We could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Alex, 11/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment I saw pictures of Rust Manor online, I knew that was the venue where I wanted us to say "I do!" From first contact, to the day after the wedding, Paul and Jackie have been absolutely amazing. They are quick to respond to messages (of which I sent many!!), and always there to put me at ease whenever I was having moments of panic! On the day of, they were all so helpful, there was no need for me to worry about a thing. I can't recommend Rust Manor enough! The venue itself is stunning, and the amenities are wonderful. While the house really sells itself, it's the amazing staff that make the total package. We are beyond thrilled to have had our special day at Rust Manor, and forever grateful for all of the assistance, guidance, and calming words from Paul & Jackie throughout the whole process. Thank you both, and the rest of your wonderful staff!!!

Profile Picture Anneka, 11/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was absolutely gorgeous and Jackie is the absolute BEST! She claims that I was organized throughout the whole process, which made her job easier, but the day before and the day of I was an absolute mess and she brought everything together beautifully for us on our wedding day. I can never thank you enough for everything you did for us! Thank you Jackie and Paul for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Athena, 10/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot explain how happy we were with Rust. The house and grounds are, of course, beautiful, and it is apparent that they are kept up with very well. Jackie was by far one of the best inclusions in our experience at Rust. She was incredibly patient, kind, responsive, and went above and beyond to ensure my wife and I were up-to-date prior to the wedding, and accommodated during. On that note, we had so much peace of mind knowing we, as a same-sex couple, were accepted by all staff at Rust. I cannot speak to that enough.

Liz and the Great Blue Heron catering experience were all absolutely exceptional. She was so responsive and ahead of the game, and we felt like we were really on top of everything. It was really great that catering was in-house (and that Liz was a liaison in handling linens), as this eliminated a bunch of extraneous vendors to keep up with. The food was absolutely spectacular, and we never ran out at our buffet! We got a ton of compliments from every single one of our guests about how delicious the food was - my grandmother even said it was the best steak she had ever had. That is VERY high praise coming from her.

Our only disappointment is that coffee and tea were not served, which is something we specifically asked for. And, like most weddings, full plates of food and full glasses of alcohol were taken by cleaning staff. Something that usually happens, but really shouldn't, considering everyone was enjoying the food and drink so much.

All of that aside, we could not possibly be happier having had our wedding at Rust. We cannot thank all of you enough for being so wonderful and helping to make our special day beautiful. I urge anyone looking for a gorgeous outdoor venue (with ceremony and reception BOTH on-site - how convenient is that?!) and nifty enclosed reception tent, to rent Rust as your venue. Our day was perfect.

Photos
Profile Picture Demetria, 10/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Uncovered Outdoor

I cannot say enough about the staff at Rust Manor House...Jackie, Paul, and Amy were all amazing leading up to the wedding and on our special day. I barely had to lift a finger all day. They definitely go above and beyond to help out. The house and the tent were beautiful, as well! Definitely select this venue for your wedding day...you won't regret it! The bridal suite upstairs was plenty of room for my 7 bridesmaids, mother, mother in law, and I, along with 2 hairstylists and a make artist (and a dog!). They were even nice enough to clean up a bit after us when we had to rush to the shuttle at the end of the night. I will forever be so happy that we chose to get married at Rust Manor.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

Our Daughter was married this past weekend at Rust Manor. During the entire planning and execution of the wedding Paul, Jackie, and Amy were wonderful to deal with. They are very knowledgeable and were very accommodating during the entire process. Wonderful folks to work with! The venue is beautiful from the house to the reception tent. There are several places where the ceremony can take place and all are memorable. The beautiful weather was certainly a bonus, but the Rust Manor venue and the people are first class and my wife Lorie and I recommend this venue without reservation.

Profile Picture Jim & Lorie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff at Rust Manor House is amazing and unbelievably organized. It was very apparent from the first conversation that my husband and I would be in good hands. Jackie helped us to create a timeline that made sense for all of our vendors, as well as our family. Which my husband and I still can't thank her enough for, because we had no idea what to do. Additionally, the staff put out all of our DIY decorations for us the day of the wedding. We are so thankful that all of our small details were perfectly executed. If you are looking for a picturesque venue with reliable and friendly staff, I truly hope that you would consider Rust Manor House.

Profile Picture Serina, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony & reception at Rust, and we absolutely *loved* it. Cannot recommend Rust's team as well as the beautifully kept spaces more highly. The venue is naturally so beautiful and actually quite affordable compared with NOVA wineries and other old mansion-esque houses. I'm also going to link catering in here, as Rust is partnered with Great Blue Heron Catering, and they were also fantastic (their cost not reflected in the $3300).

Photo for Rust Manor House Review - Awesome stairs (plus foyer where cocktail hour would be)
Photo for Rust Manor House Review - Ladies' getting ready space
Photo for Rust Manor House Review - Secret garden for picture-taking
Profile Picture Anya, 10/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Tents, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware

I can't say enough good things about the staff and the venue they manage. My wedding was perfect with a large thanks to them. The response time from Jackie and Paul is unbelievable and they have a very can do approach. We asked for a set-up they hadn't done before and it was perfect for our outdoor wedding, outdoor cocktail hour, and then indoor house reception. The site itself is beautiful and getting ready in their bridal suite was very fun. We even used many of their recommendations for other vendors and they too were perfect. Having my wedding here helped make planning fun and easy. I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

My husband and I got married on August 12th, 2017, and we had such an amazing experience using Rust Manor House as our ceremony and reception locations. The venue is absolutely beautiful, and the pricing is phenomenal for what is included. Paul was exceptionally accommodating and friendly while showing us around the property. After our initial visit, we worked with Jackie for the rest of our planning, which we mostly did by email as my husband and I live about two hours away from Leesburg. Jackie was just wonderful to work with, as she is very calm, cool, and collected and I felt incredibly comfortable with her knowledge and experience. Jackie was always very responsive to emails and was incredibly helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. She made me feel very at ease every step of the way.
I just can’t say enough about how beautiful this venue is. I was so worried about the weather for our wedding day, as there was a chance of storms for our outdoor ceremony. Luckily there was a back-up plan available to have the ceremony inside the house. We were fortunate that it did not rain at all during the ceremony or reception, but I had peace of mind knowing that there was a plan for if it did storm. Another thing I love about this venue is how many things are included in the venue price. We didn’t have to worry about renting a reception tent, tables, chairs, etc., as they provide those at the venue already. We were able to use the beautiful bridal suite and the groom’s cottage for getting ready.
My husband and I would absolutely recommend Rust Manor House to anyone looking for a wedding venue in the Northern Virginia area. It is a gorgeous location with many things included at a great price. If we had to do everything over again, we would definitely choose Rust Manor House again without a second thought. Our wedding day was everything we wanted it to be thanks to Rust Manor House!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/12/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Rust Manor House was a dream come true for my wedding reception. I feel in love with this venue from the first second I saw it and I'm so glad we were ablet to book it.

Jackie and Paul were amazing to work with throughout the entire process. They were always available to answer any questions I had and even ones I hadn't though of yet! When it came time for our walk-through a few months before the wedding Paul was able to take what I had invisioned for both the inside of the house and the reception tent and make it happen.

The inside of the house is gorgeous and my guest loved the old manor home feel. Quite possibly the only thing that can top the house are the grounds which are too beautiful to put into words. With all the greenery around it made the perfect setting for photos. (Side note: our guests also loved the lawn games!)

Once it came time for everyone to head down to the reception tent our guests were blown away. I think a lot of them were doubtful about the local when I told them the reception would be in a tent (in the middle of July...) but almost every single person told me how beautiful it was and that they felt like this was an actuall ballroom. The new lights and chandeliers they put in gave the room the perfect and eveyrone greatly appreciated the new fans which kept all our guests cool throughout the evening.

In addition, we were able to utilize the Bridal suite and Groom's cottage for the entire bridal party to get ready. Both areas were the perfect setting for those photos and allowed the bridal party to relax before things kicked off. It was the perfect way to start the day!

For any brides and grooms out there looking for the perfect location for your wedding Rust Manor House is the place for you!

Profile Picture Arion, 7/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Parking, Wheelchair Access

Jackie and Paul at Rust Manor were amazing to work with. Rust was the only venue we visited and after driving up the tree-lined road to arrive at the house, we knew it would be perfect. Everyone commented on how beautiful of a space it was and it fit our wedding perfectly. The team there are very detail oriented and communicate clearly and in a timely fashion to make sure your day runs smoothly. By the end of the process, Jackie really felt like a friend! We took advantage of the beautiful, big tree in the backyard for our ceremony and the nearby tent for the reception. The manor house itself included a bridal suite that we used for hair and makeup and a groom's cottage for the boys. We couldn't have asked for a better place to have our big day!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Uncovered Outdoor

Great location, can be a little hard to find for the first time. Saw Rust Manor online, and could imagine being married there. Picked it for the location, we wanted to do an outside wedding and having the reception right next door was also a plus! From first email, to the day after the wedding, Paul and Jackie are the best to deal with. They have been absolutely positively amazing. They are quick to respond to messages, and always there to help out with last minute changes! On the day of, they were all so helpful, there was no need for me to worry about a thing. I can't recommend Rust Manor enough! The venue itself is gorgeous, and the amenities are wonderful. Only thing that is a small issue is reception food has to be catered. Luckily we found - Zesty Gourmet. Leanne and the Chef were very accommodating to what our needs and demands were with most of everyone being vegetarian. All in all, Rust Manor was a great location to and best of all it brings an amazing staff that made the total package. Thank you both, and the rest of your wonderful staff!!!

Profile Picture Mr. & Mrs., 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Stop looking! You've found the place! Rust Manor House was an incredible venue on our wedding day. Jackie, Paul and the whole staff there were SO kind, helpful and flexible about making our big day truly special. From the very first conversation as we toured the grounds, they were very knowledgeable and calm, and were right there with us every step of the way right up until our final exit! They were seriously the most professional, accommodating venue we could have ever asked for. Our 175 person wedding went off without a hitch, and our entire guest list couldn't stop talking about what a beautiful venue it was. We cannot recommend it enough!

Profile Picture Will, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Oh my goodness where do I even start. From the moment we pulled up to the Rust Manor House we were in love,the place is drop-dead gorgeous. Not only is the venue one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen but its staff Jackie, Paul, and everyone else are absolutely amazing. From the moment we chose the venue (the same day we saw it) and started out wedding plans Jackie and Paul would respond within 24 hours (usually only 2 or 3) with an answer to whatever question we had. The day of our wedding we were completely at ease because we knew they were on top of everything. All of our guests were completely blown away by the attentiveness of the staff and the venue itself. My bridesmaids had a wonderful time getting ready in the beautiful bridal suite and our groomsmen had a great time hanging out in the cottage next to the manor. I have absolutely no complaints from our entire day spent at the Rust Manor House for our wedding and would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/11/17, 5 Reviews