1319 G Shepard DR, Sterling, VA 20164 Map · Phone number

Rick's Flowers 6
Rick's Flowers 7

Mindi · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazzzing job!

Rick and his team was amazing to work with. Rick took my vision out of his head and he and his team made it come to life EVEN BETTER than I could have dreamed! The staff was fabulous and I would highly recommend working with them!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Rick's Flowers 8
    Rick's Flowers 9

Rick's Flowers's reply:

We so enjoyed working with you on this wedding. This season was a great one to have a wedding with some sparkle and shine. All of us loved creating something special for you. Can't wait to see some pictures.
    Best
    Rick
  • Keira

Keira · Married on 12/01/2018

A true creative genius!

I cannot say enough positive things about Rick and his team. I had no knowledge of flowers or what I envisioned for my wedding bouquet and Rick knew just the right questions to ask in order to get a clear idea of my taste to create the perfect bouquet for me. He has thousands of photographs of bouquets that he created in the past to pull from in order to pinpoint exactly what you are looking for. Rick was so extremely helpful. We even rented several vases from him to create our centerpieces. Rick is well known in the wedding industry by many different venues and it makes the wedding day timeline of dropping off the flowers so easy for you. I would HIGHLY recommend Rick's flowers for any occasion or event, but especially for a wedding day.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Rick's Flowers 10
    Rick's Flowers 11
    Rick's Flowers 12
    Rick's Flowers 13

Rick's Flowers's reply:

It is always exciting to be a part of a brides big day. We so enjoyed working with you to create that special look for your wedding. Happiness is working with someone like you.
    Have a Happy ever after…….
    Rick

Elvi · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Breathtaking!

Rick and his team did an absolutely OUTSTANDING job at our wedding!! He really went above and beyond our expectations. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the arrangements were. He turned our rustic venue into a space of elegance and charm. And he was so great to work with! His receptionist, Arlene, was super responsive and we felt like we were taken care of every step of the way. I’m going to tell all of my friends to use Rick’s Flowers for their big day!

Rick's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant
    Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant Wedding Officiants

Rick's puts his heart and soul in his floral designs. They are always so creative and beautiful. When I arrive to officiate for a wedding I might not always see Rick but I know when he has been there creating beauty. From the table scapes, bridal bouquet, attendant's bouquets, mother's flowers and boutonnieres everything is beyond beautiful.

• Connie's Cake Creations
    Connie's Cake Creations Wedding Cakes

Extremely creative floral designer!

• 8 Chains North Winery
    8 Chains North Winery Winery Weddings

Rick's Flowers provides wonderful service. Their floral arrangements are exquisite, he is always smiling and going above and beyond. We recommend him to our brides and for any other event.

• 1319 G Shepard DR Sterling, 20164 See on map