1319 Shepard Dr. #G,, Sterling, VA 20164 Map · Phone number

276 Reviews for Rick's Flowers

• Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 01/10/2022

Wonderful florist!

Rick's Flowers was our florist for our October 2020 wedding and we couldn't be happier with their service and quality! Rick and his staff are extremely responsive and were willing to make adjustments all along the planning process. They guided us through planning and ensuring we had beautiful floral arrangements all throughout our day -- from the ceremony to the reception. Rick's Flowers was respectful of our budget and gave us options to review to make sure we were comfortable with the final product we would be receiving. Overall, the quality of service they provided was exceptional and we can't recommend Rick's Flowers enough for helping make our day beautiful!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Rick's Flowers's reply:

We were delighted to be a part of "The Big Day" for Ashley and Jordan. The floral's were soft and romantic and all the candlelight
    created an enchanted evening. Our team had a grand time scattering all of the rose petals. Many Happy ever after years to come.
    Rick
  • J D

J D · Getting married on 05/27/2021

Amazing and highly recommend!

I was one of those brides who postponed the large reception but still held my original date with 20 guests. We just wanted some altar arrangements and bouquets for my maid of honor and me. I have to say that Rick knocked it out of the park!! Somehow he knew what I was looking for even when I couldn’t describe it. We worked mainly over email and phone, and I sent him a few inspiration pictures so he could get a sense of what I wanted. I received so many compliments on the bouquet and the altar arrangements. Arlene was super sweet over the phone as well and helped with logistics. They ended up delivering the bouquets to my house and dropping the other flowers off at the church which made it really easy for us.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Rick's Flowers's reply:

What the world needs now is a lot of love and support. All of us here just LOVE what we do and I think it shows in our work. We had so much going on this weekend that we were able to pull many flower choice to accent the simple elegant designs you asked for. Loved how it all turned out. Have a Happy ever after and a great finish to 2020.
    Rick

Rachel Sable · Married on 12/19/2020

Wedding Day in Leesburg, VA

Rick and Arlene were tremendously helpful in creating a rather drab room into a beautiful place for a wedding reception. Arlene began by asking for a budget and planning the decor based on this, which was very important to me. Arlene listened, asked questions, and offered suggestions that I had not thought of. After speaking with Arlene initially for planning, Rick put the plans into action. He was able to choose flowers and colors based on my simple explanation of what I dreamed for my wedding. Rick carried out the beautiful flower decor himself, and made sure everything was set up perfectly. We had asked for opinions to decorate the room as it was not the most beautiful room in the world, and Rick went to the venue to look for himself. He suggested and supplied lots of candle lighting, window decorations, beautiful centerpieces, and the perfect flowers for the cake. The room was especially beautiful because of Rick’s suggestions. Rick's Flowers are experts in their field and will make your wedding dream come alive, just as they did mine!

Sent on 01/09/2021

Dear Rachel,
    It was a joy to see you outside for your first look at the hotel holding your beautiful bouquet. When all the candles were lit at the reception what a beautiful room with all the glow to be enjoyed by all. Arlene and I are so happy for you. Thanks for letting us be part of your big day.
    Rick....
    ps...Say Hi to your mom for us...we loved working with her too!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rick's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 185.00
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant
    Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant Wedding Officiants

Rick's puts his heart and soul in his floral designs. They are always so creative and beautiful. When I arrive to officiate for a wedding I might not always see Rick but I know when he has been there creating beauty. From the table scapes, bridal bouquet, attendant's bouquets, mother's flowers and boutonnieres everything is beyond beautiful.

• Connie's Cake Creations Wedding Cakes

Extremely creative floral designer!

• 8 Chains North Winery Winery Weddings

Rick's Flowers provides wonderful service. Their floral arrangements are exquisite, he is always smiling and going above and beyond. We recommend him to our brides and for any other event.

• 1319 Shepard Dr. #G, Sterling, VA, 20164 See on map
    Location of (Rick's Flowers)