1319 G Shepard DR, Sterling, VA 20164 Map · Phone number

Rick's Flowers 7
  • Claire

Claire Gorski · Married on 07/06/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

Rick and his team were absolutely amazing to work with. I used my own tea sets as centerpieces and Rick did a fantastic job filling them with the most beautiful flowers ever! When I was short a few centerpieces, Rick let me use some of his own pieces to fill in what I was missing. He also helped me by creating an amazing piece to hang over our sweetheart table and another to put over an archway at our ceremony. The flowers were absolutely stunning, elegant, and well put together. Rick was so kind to me and was the BEST to work with. I would recommend him to any bride!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Rick's Flowers's reply:

It was our pleasure to work on such a beautiful classic wedding. The centerpieces of tea sets filled with all white flowers and the black and white accents of colors made for a stunning look with a twist. Loved the black chairs with white cushions in front of the antique black iron arch covered in dark greenery and white flowers. Can't wait to see some pictures.
    Rick
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Flowers

I had really no idea what I wanted flower wise when I went in, and they helped me figure out what types of flowers and arrangements to do. Easy to communicate with by email leading up to the big day. They are great at what they do, and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Dear Sara,
    All of us at Ricks Flowers love what we do. We were so glad we could design florals for your wedding at 1757 Golf Club to make your dream day beautiful. Much happiness always.
    Rick and Team.

Rebecca · Married on 06/29/2019

Talented & Affordable!

Rick was fantastic to work with. I am very flower-naive and had no idea what I wanted as my bouquets. Rick took his time to go through different options, giving me the pros and cons of each. In the end, I trusted his expertise and it absolutely paid off. I received SO many compliments on our bouquets. They turned out amazing and brought the exact amount of color to our photos that we were looking for. Both Rick and Arlene were very communicative and kind! They give you the best price options! I would absolutely recommend you hire them for you wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Rick's Flowers 8
    Rick's Flowers 9
    Rick's Flowers 10
    Rick's Flowers 11

Rick's Flowers's reply:

We are blessed to have such a great team of talented staff to make sure that each bride has the wedding of her dreams. You were delightful to work with everyone loved working on this wedding.
    Much happiness for your lifetime together.
    Rick

Rick's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant
    Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant Wedding Officiants

Rick's puts his heart and soul in his floral designs. They are always so creative and beautiful. When I arrive to officiate for a wedding I might not always see Rick but I know when he has been there creating beauty. From the table scapes, bridal bouquet, attendant's bouquets, mother's flowers and boutonnieres everything is beyond beautiful.

• Connie's Cake Creations
    Connie's Cake Creations Wedding Cakes

Extremely creative floral designer!

• 8 Chains North Winery
    8 Chains North Winery Winery Weddings

Rick's Flowers provides wonderful service. Their floral arrangements are exquisite, he is always smiling and going above and beyond. We recommend him to our brides and for any other event.

• 1319 G Shepard DR Sterling, 20164 See on map