1319 G Shepard DR, Sterling, VA 20164 Map · Phone number

Rick's Flowers 7
  • Cindy

Cindy Hyde · Married on 09/28/2019

Phenomenal!

I walked into my initial consultation with Rick only knowing two things - I wanted fall colors for my flowers, and I wanted some of them to be wine colored to match my bridesmaids dresses. Other than that, I was totally clueless! Rick made me feel completely comfortable and by the end of our meeting, I simply told him my budget and that I trusted him to design something wonderful. And wow, did he come through!! The floral arrangements were breathtaking - I can't begin to count how many compliments we received from our guests. Rick and his staff are kind, professional, and flawless. If you're looking for a florist for an event, look no further!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Rick's Flowers 8
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 09/14/2019

Most Complimented Aspect of our Wedding!

Rick did a breathtaking job for my wedding. I had little knowledge about what specific flowers I wanted, but his experience really helped me create my vision! He was very thorough during our consultation, and trusting his expertise was definitely a great decision. We had a late summer wedding at Woodlands at Algonkian, and Rick really helped create a "glowing garden" feel during our reception with staggered floating candled with greenery garlands & high greenery and hydrangea centerpieces. He also provided gorgeous backdrop florals for our church ceremony.

Overall could not recommend more! Rick and the team were amazing to work with.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Rick's Flowers's reply:

What a joy to work with Dana to create an enchanted evening reception at The Woodlands. Lots of drama with high florals and numerous candles accented with lush greenery on the low tables. Have a Happy ever after and thanks for letting us be a part of your magical day!
    Rick and staff
  • Claire

Claire Gorski · Married on 07/06/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

Rick and his team were absolutely amazing to work with. I used my own tea sets as centerpieces and Rick did a fantastic job filling them with the most beautiful flowers ever! When I was short a few centerpieces, Rick let me use some of his own pieces to fill in what I was missing. He also helped me by creating an amazing piece to hang over our sweetheart table and another to put over an archway at our ceremony. The flowers were absolutely stunning, elegant, and well put together. Rick was so kind to me and was the BEST to work with. I would recommend him to any bride!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Rick's Flowers's reply:

It was our pleasure to work on such a beautiful classic wedding. The centerpieces of tea sets filled with all white flowers and the black and white accents of colors made for a stunning look with a twist. Loved the black chairs with white cushions in front of the antique black iron arch covered in dark greenery and white flowers. Can't wait to see some pictures.
    Rick

Rick's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant
    Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant Wedding Officiants

Rick's puts his heart and soul in his floral designs. They are always so creative and beautiful. When I arrive to officiate for a wedding I might not always see Rick but I know when he has been there creating beauty. From the table scapes, bridal bouquet, attendant's bouquets, mother's flowers and boutonnieres everything is beyond beautiful.

• Connie's Cake Creations
    Connie's Cake Creations Wedding Cakes

Extremely creative floral designer!

• 8 Chains North Winery
    8 Chains North Winery Winery Weddings

Rick's Flowers provides wonderful service. Their floral arrangements are exquisite, he is always smiling and going above and beyond. We recommend him to our brides and for any other event.

• 1319 G Shepard DR Sterling, 20164 See on map