Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Floral and Bloom Designs

Details, fresh blooms, unique designs, and impeccable service. Using only the highest quality flowers, combined with a brides inspiration and vision, we strive to create custom personalized floral designs that exceed the expectations of each individual bride and/or client. I have been helping brides transform their event space and wow their guests! Our services include everything from bouquets and boutonnieres to altar arrangements and centerpieces. I'm totally addicted to floral and event design and would love to share ideas and learn more about you! Working very closely with each of our clients from conception to creation. Inspired by your style and personality, we can make your day truly special. Every event is unique. I love what I do and I hope that you will love it too!

Follow Floral and Bloom Designs on

Floral and Bloom Designs 2
Floral and Bloom Designs 3
Floral and Bloom Designs 4
  • User3377420 · Recently married

It was such a pleasure working with Rachel! She was very attentive, answered any and every question I asked her and was brilliant when it came too creating my vision for my day. I was more than overwhelmed with all of my floral arrangements and it made my wedding even more beautiful with all of her special details. I wish I was getting married again because I would use her again! For those of you that are looking for a quality product and a personable relationship with your vendor, Rachel is the perfect pick!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Meghan · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Florals Made Our Day Complete!

Rachel was the perfect choice for our wedding. We initially picked her based on her aesthetic and style, based off pictures of her beautiful work. She delivered that and so much more - professionalism, flexibility, and prompt responses to any concerns or changes we had.

I went into this process not knowing much about flowers - names, styles, etc. But I knew what I liked and (more importantly) didn't like. Rachel used her incredible talents to bring my vision to life. It could not have been more perfect! We are 110% happy with our decision to hire Rachel. She was an invaluable member of our team, and worth every single penny. Thanks so much, Rachel!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Martha · Married on 09/29/2018

Rachel from Floral and Bloom Designs is amazing! She is super responsive and professional, and she helped make our wedding vision a reality. Her online contract was super convenient and her pricing is fair. We had a number of specific requests, and she understood and executed each one flawlessly. Rachel's flexibility with drop off and pick up saved us logistically! We highly recommend Rachel/Floral and Bloom Designs!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Floral and Bloom Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 280.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,105.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Lieb Photographic LLC
    Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

Oh these blooms! There is nothing like a beautiful, flowing bouquet full of fresh florals to brighten the day and grace the arms of the joyful, classic and romantic bride. If you want hearty, lovely flowers to compliment your wedding day, look no further than Floral and Bloom Designs!

• Christie Marie
    Christie Marie Wedding Hair & Makeup

I am truly amazed at the work that Floral and Bloom has done. The artistry is impeccable, Rachel is a true class act. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

• Rockville, 20850 See on map