Floral and Bloom Designs

Floral and Bloom Designs

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Floral and Bloom Designs

Details, fresh blooms, unique designs, and impeccable service. Using only the highest quality flowers, combined with a brides inspiration and vision, we strive to create custom personalized floral designs that exceed the expectations of each individual bride and/or client. I have been helping brides transform their event space and wow their guests! Our services include everything from bouquets and boutonnieres to altar arrangements and centerpieces. I'm totally addicted to floral and event design and would love to share ideas and learn more about you! Working very closely with each of our clients from conception to creation. Inspired by your style and personality, we can make your day truly special. Every event is unique. I love what I do and I hope that you will love it  too!

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Planner

Aisle Decor (3)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Working with Floral & Bloom for our wedding was AMAZING! They picked the most beautiful flowers and did a great job! I worked with Rachel and felt with very little guidance she was able to deliver beautiful bouquets and arrangements. Highly recommend Rachel to others for wedding or events!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Rachel was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish - the consultations were easy and informative, and she was incredibly responsive to our many questions leading up to the big day. The chuppah she created was flawless, and the reception arrangements were beautiful - we were so happy to have Rachel as part of the celebration, and have received so many compliments on the decor from family and friends! Would highly recommend Rachel to anyone looking for floral designs in the area!

Profile Picture Meryl, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking and the chuppah was off the charts. Rachel far exceeded every expectation and helped make our "Rustic Elegance" vision come to life. Rachel was super sweet and amenable and even stayed through the wedding to move the flowers to get the biggest bang for our buck. She is truly talented and if I could give us six stars I would!

Profile Picture Carol, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Floral and Bloom Designs Pricing

Elopement
Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Oh these blooms! There is nothing like a beautiful, flowing bouquet full of fresh florals to brighten the day and grace the arms of the joyful, classic and romantic bride. If you want hearty, lovely flowers to compliment your wedding day, look no further than Floral and Bloom Designs!

I am truly amazed at the work that Floral and Bloom has done. The artistry is impeccable, Rachel is a true class act. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Events