Floral and Bloom Designs Reviews

Floral and Bloom Designs 2
Floral and Bloom Designs 3
Floral and Bloom Designs 4
  • User3377420 · Recently married

It was such a pleasure working with Rachel! She was very attentive, answered any and every question I asked her and was brilliant when it came too creating my vision for my day. I was more than overwhelmed with all of my floral arrangements and it made my wedding even more beautiful with all of her special details. I wish I was getting married again because I would use her again! For those of you that are looking for a quality product and a personable relationship with your vendor, Rachel is the perfect pick!

Sent on 02/04/2014
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/29/2019

My wedding flowers blew me away!

Rachel is amazing!!!! I was completely blown away by my wedding flowers and the impact they had in the ballroom on my wedding day!! I obviously knew all along what the the theme and direction of the flowers would look like but Rachel just absolutely nailed it in every single way. The flowers were simply perfection and we got SO many compliments on how beautiful they were. It's still one of the first things people tell me they loved about our wedding day. Rachel is an absolute pleasure to work with - she's so kind, lovely and an all around professional. I'd recommend her to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2019

Our flowers were perfect!

Rachel is amazing! She totally understood my vision even though I don’t think I ever used actual flower names to describe what I wanted. Our ceremony and centerpiece flowers were just as we imagined them - our moon arch was spectacular! A friend of mine even took pictures to show her sister for inspiration. Everyone commented about how amazing our flowers and decor looked!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Meghan · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Florals Made Our Day Complete!

Rachel was the perfect choice for our wedding. We initially picked her based on her aesthetic and style, based off pictures of her beautiful work. She delivered that and so much more - professionalism, flexibility, and prompt responses to any concerns or changes we had.

I went into this process not knowing much about flowers - names, styles, etc. But I knew what I liked and (more importantly) didn't like. Rachel used her incredible talents to bring my vision to life. It could not have been more perfect! We are 110% happy with our decision to hire Rachel. She was an invaluable member of our team, and worth every single penny. Thanks so much, Rachel!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Martha · Married on 09/29/2018

Rachel from Floral and Bloom Designs is amazing! She is super responsive and professional, and she helped make our wedding vision a reality. Her online contract was super convenient and her pricing is fair. We had a number of specific requests, and she understood and executed each one flawlessly. Rachel's flexibility with drop off and pick up saved us logistically! We highly recommend Rachel/Floral and Bloom Designs!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 05/26/2018

Floral and Bloom did such such beautiful work- it looked like a dream! She understood my vision, was very flexible, and was even able to make last minute additions for us. She introduced us to flowers we hadn’t considered, and the end product was sophisticated looking and perfectly brought my vision to life! Check out her website- her work is amazing. Would definitely hire again!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kathryn · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Floral & Bloom for our wedding was AMAZING! They picked the most beautiful flowers and did a great job! I worked with Rachel and felt with very little guidance she was able to deliver beautiful bouquets and arrangements. Highly recommend Rachel to others for wedding or events!!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Floral and Bloom Designs 5
    Floral and Bloom Designs 6
    Floral and Bloom Designs 7
    Floral and Bloom Designs 8

Natalie · Married on 10/07/2017

Floral and Bloom is the most incredible floral and event design I have ever witnessed! Rachel took our vision and exploded it into an event beyond our wildest dreams! She nailed our personal florals, I wish I could have them every day! The first tear I shed on my wedding day was when I saw how unbelievably beautiful the bridal parties bouquets were—I was blown away. Wherever you turned, there was something more beautiful to see. Every table was perfect. Rachel also worked with us to stay within our budget and was very patient as we went back and forth tweaking the contract. Rachel really dropped the mic for our wedding. I felt she was as invested in us as we were in her. Worth every single penny! Loved working with Rachel!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Meryl · Married on 09/03/2017

Rachel was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish - the consultations were easy and informative, and she was incredibly responsive to our many questions leading up to the big day. The chuppah she created was flawless, and the reception arrangements were beautiful - we were so happy to have Rachel as part of the celebration, and have received so many compliments on the decor from family and friends! Would highly recommend Rachel to anyone looking for floral designs in the area!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Carol · Married on 08/19/2017

Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking and the chuppah was off the charts. Rachel far exceeded every expectation and helped make our "Rustic Elegance" vision come to life. Rachel was super sweet and amenable and even stayed through the wedding to move the flowers to get the biggest bang for our buck. She is truly talented and if I could give us six stars I would!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I chose Floral and Bloom based on a recommendation from one of our other vendors and we are so happy that we did! The floral arrangements that Rachel designed were breathtakingly gorgeous and helped transform our reception space. Rachel herself was a dream from the beginning- communicative, impeccable taste, and also respectful of my own ideas. I would work with her again in a heart beat!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Sophia · Married on 06/24/2017

Loved, loved, loveeeddd everything about Rachel's work for our special day! She was so patient with me as I went back and forth about what we wanted for our flowers and helped me settle any hesitations. She took just a bunch of random photos that I sent her and brought them to life to make our wedding flowers and decor just absolutely beautiful. We couldn't have been happier with our florals and so grateful to have had such a patient and kind vendor to work with!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Taryn · Married on 11/05/2016

Rachel was a dream to work with from the very beginning, and created the most stunning florals for our day. We have her a general idea of colors and textures we liked, and she ran with it in the best way. She not only created the most stunning bouquets and centerpieces, but also constructed an amazing chuppah covered in greenery that blew us away. She was flexible throughout the entire process and indulged every question we had and tweak we made. She made our wedding day that much more beautiful and I'd recommend her to everyone I know. She truly has an incredible talent and it was a no-brainer to work with her. Thank you, Rachel!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • Saam

Saam · Married on 10/11/2016

Rachel is awesome. If I never hired her for our wedding, She's the kind of girl I would totally hang out with at a bar over a beer and just chat it up with. She is sweet, kind and extremely helpful. My wife and I got married over the weekend and I can honestly say that if it wasnt for Rachel, I don't know what we would do. I can be very stubborn so the idea of hiring an event planner or "month of coordinator" seemed like a waste of money at first. But I think I can confidently look back on the whole experience and say that I constantly found myself calling Rachel's name, asking her for a favor, sending her on errands....im sure she wanted to strangle me a couple times (i wouldn't blame her) but she did everything I asked and did it was a huge smile on her face. She made my wife's day perfect and seeing her happy was the best thing I could've asked for. She provided us with tons of flowers for our reception and ceremony, she was in constant communication with my mom and dad and catered to their every need and she made me feel comfortable on the most important day of my life. That was truly money well spent. Rachel, thank you so much for everything and just know that you made that day possible for me and Lauren. I truly can not thank you enough

Sent on 10/13/2015

Diana · Married on 09/17/2016

The florals at our wedding were spectacular! Rachel is a true talent and a joy to work with! Having beautiful wedding flowers was very important to me, and Floral and Bloom delivered exactly the look I was going for at a great value. We had the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces I have ever seen. I would highly recommend Floral and Bloom!

Sent on 11/07/2016

candace · Married on 09/10/2016

Rachel was truly a breath of fresh air throughout the wedding planning process. I never even needed to schedule a call with her because she was so responsive and quick through emails. She prepared the most beautiful presentation of the flowers she would use based on the initial survey I filled out. I was blown away by the detail and variety and it was so much more than I could have ever asked for. I fell in love with some terracotta urns and she was happy to order them and said she loved updating her inventory. I watched from the window the day of my wedding as she worked her flower magic in the tent for hours (during a surprise heat wave in September..it was blazing HOT that day) and when she arrived to the bridal suite with my bouquet there were tears of indescribable JOY an amazement. Like how did she completely get me from our emails alone? Flower dreams really do come true and Rachel deserves all the praise!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Eban · Married on 09/04/2016

Working with Rachel was absolutely wonderful! She completely understood the look I wanted for my wedding and was very easy to work with. She always was quick to respond and come up with ideas that fit my floral budget. When I saw my bouquet on my wedding day, I was blown away by how beautiful it turned out! Rachel is extremely talented and really made the day turn out perfectly!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Cherilyn · Married on 08/27/2016

Where do I even begin, Rachel is probably the best florist that you can hire for your wedding. The bouquets, the centerpieces, the arch... everything she did looked like it was straight out of a wedding magazine. Not only is she so talented but she is so sweet too. I am very particular when it comes to flowers (a bridezilla at times), and I wanted everything to be perfect. God bless her for tolerating my flood of emails and phone calls. She responded to every message right away and she was always very professional. I loved working with her and I just about fell over with delight when I first walked into the reception space and saw the wonderful job she had done. Five stars across the board. Thank you Rachel! You made this bride SO happy on her special day. You are the best!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Elisabeth · Married on 08/19/2016

Our flowers were incredible! Rachel is so talented at what she does! I met her at the Bowties & Bubbly event at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club in January and I knew I had to have her be my florist for our wedding. She was easy to talk to and totally understood the general ambiance and vibe we were going for in the wedding. She used Pinterest to send me over some of the flowers she was going to use and different types of centerpieces that could work and it helped bring everything to life visually. She's professional, accommodating, and so talented! I highly recommend Rachel!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Rachel is AMAZING! During our consultation I showed her some inspiration photos and gave her a general sense of look we were going for. She came back with a proposal that included flowers I had never even hear of and it was even better than what I had imagined! She did the bouquets, centerpieces, bouts, flower girl crowns, and ceremony florals and everything came out beautifully. Several weeks later, people are still talking about the flowers! She is incredibly creative, respectful, and responsive. She was also very mindful of our budget and helped us make some swaps to keep the cost down. I loved working with her and would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Rachel, the owner of Floral and Bloom, is a MUST on your wedding day!! She offers two types of services - decorations and flowers. I went with both since my venue was a blank slate. When I say that she literally transformed my venue, that is an understatement. She took a ratty, old barn and made it look like those pictures you see in magazines where people have clearly spent an exorbident amount to get that perfect "barn chic" look -- but, she did it for an extremely affordable amount since we were on a strict budget. She had an even tougher job since the venue was not just one barn, but two, and a huge outdoor area...and once again, she transformed everything! Her other services are the flowers, and again, she just blew me away -- they were so beautiful, so on point...I cannot say enough! Rachel is so creative, and really listens to what you want too, which is really important.

Rachel is also so fun to work with, keeps everything at a stress-free level, is super organized and on top of everything...basically if you want your wedding to be amazing, you need her! I would also add that my sister also used Rachel, and again, she pulled everything off in the same perfect way! Rachel is the way to go : )

Sent on 05/29/2016

jordan · Married on 02/06/2016

Rachel was an absolute dream to work with. She was very flexible and responsive to the many changes I requested over the course of the planning process. The flowers were exactly what I wanted and envisioned, and made for a perfect wedding day. She also delivered the flowers to three differnt locations (where I was getting ready, the church and reception venue) without any issue, and was prompt and efficient. My bouquet was stunning and I received many compliments throughout the night. I would highly recommend Rachel to anyone and was extremely happy we chose her!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

Rachel is not only incredibly talented but perhaps one of the sweetest people ever! She did the planning/design and flowers for my wedding. She was easy to work with - responsive, detail-oriented, and flexible. Rachel was also so calm and reassuring throughout the process. We had several in person meetings (most of which were at the venue) in the months leading up to the wedding and she was helpful in coordinating with the rest of our vendors. Day of, she showed up early and carried out my vision for my wedding with perfect execution. My bouquet and the centerpieces turned out beyond my wildest expectations. I received so many compliments on the floral arrangements and people were begging to take them home at the end of the evening. I recommend Rachel with hesitation! She is wonderful to work with and you will not regret your decision.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Judy · Married on 07/19/2015

There are to much different flower and each one looking awesome !!!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Kate · Married on 07/04/2015

I can't even put into words how GORGEOUS the flowers were for my wedding! My husband and I had met with Rachel about 6 months before the wedding. Her prices were competitive and I felt like I was going to get more high quality flowers for my money, she did not disappoint! I showed her tons of pictures on Pinterest and she was able to see what I was envisioning for the flowers and centerpieces day of. She has a ton of her own containers and pieces (we used some of her lanterns) that she can incorporate into the centerpieces and design/look for the wedding. The bouquets were beautiful, so many lovely different flowers and it felt so fresh and natural, exactly what I was hoping for! Everyone was raving about the flowers. She and her sister came in the morning and dropped off the bouquets in glass vases and boutonnieres for the guys. Then, they set up the church and reception space beautifully. We had a mix of tall and short arrangements and they all were so beautiful. Rachel really knows what she's doing and is passionate about flowers and design! She responded quickly to any and all of my questions. She was even able to incorporate some family heirlooms into my bouquet and my Grandfather's boutonniere. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/23/2015