La Fleur Enchantée, Inc.

Frederick, MD View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

A Mrs. and Mrs. Florist Team! Located in Frederick, Maryland, La Fleur Enchantée, Inc. is a floristry business that services weddings and other important events. This duo of florists offers customized floral creations for special celebrations in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area. These event professionals can craft wonderful blooms of color for your nuptials.

These florists employ their expertise in seasonal blooms to create high-quality arrangements and decor to enhance the proceedings of each client. Wedding service includes consultations about your floral vision as well as the delivery and setup of florals on your big day. Deliveries are available in the states of Maryland and Virginia, as well as Washington, DC. Additionally, this duo offers venue visits and further event design as optional services. You can enjoy these floral creations as a backdrop to your special day.

• Asian-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$190

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$170

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Grace K. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing Experience!

Agnes and Sharon are amazing florists and I'm SO glad I got to work with them! They helped bring my ideas to life and were so personal and communicative throughout the whole planning process. I trusted them with my vision and my husband and I were thrilled at the results. We highly recommend them for any future events and hope we can work with them again in some capacity!
  • I
    India R. Married on 02/02/2020

Phenomenal Experience

We owe immense gratitude to the entire La Fleur Enchantee team for their unfailing commitment in making our wedding special.

The wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful. They captured every intimate detail and provided us with a permanent memory of the most special day of our lives together. The floral arrangements were breathtaking, exceeding my expectations in beauty and quality.

Their team went above and beyond to make our day incredible. As most brides, I was stressed beyond measure and anything that could happen seemed to have. They arrived early and jumped right in wherever needed, willingly assisting with moving things along. After setting up the flowers, Sharon even helped me to get in my dress. During the service, my daughter became restless and began to cry, one of the team members jumped right in and entertained her so not to interrupt the service. The level of customer service they provided was exceptional. They exceeded every expectation. They were easy to work with, responsive, timely and very affordable!

I highly recommend La Fleur Enchantee.

Dr India J Perez

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• DAM Fotografy
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 29 Reviews
    · Wedding Photographers

Frederick, MD, 21702
3019967415
Location of (La Fleur Enchantée, Inc.)
Washington, DC, 20770 See on map