La Fleur Enchantée, Inc. Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Sydney
    Sydney R. Married on 11/05/2021

Look no further - hire them now!

This review is extremely late and a long time coming, but I wanted to make sure I had the energy to fully express how amazing Agnes and Sharon were. We were pretty stressed about hiring a florist because we knew they could be extremely expensive. Because of that, we sort of a took a chance hiring La Fleur Enchantee - they had just recently started and didn't have too many reviews, but the photos of the work they had previously done were stunning, and after my first meeting with them I fell in love with them as people and knew I wanted to hire them. I am so glad we did. They had me create a Pinterest board and basically recreated everything I wanted exactly in the budget we needed. They were great at communicating with us and accommodating requests we had. For example, I originally wanted lots of white and greenery, but ended up switching to a more colorful bouquet with oranges and pinks. They had no problem doing that and expressed excitement about the new look! I had many changes in my life while working with them, including losing a grandmother, and having other honored guests not able to join us last minute, and they were able to either reduce the number of corsages or figure out alternative uses for the materials purchased for them (since they were already ordered). Another thing I really appreciated that I touched on earlier was that they really helped us stay within our budget. They knew what my vision was, and they gave me ideas about how I could make something like that come to life in the right price range. Everything turned out so stunning! We received so many compliments on the bouquets, the arch, the sweetheart table, and the reception tables. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and strongly suggest that if you are reading this, don't miss your chance!
    Grace K. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing Experience!

Agnes and Sharon are amazing florists and I'm SO glad I got to work with them! They helped bring my ideas to life and were so personal and communicative throughout the whole planning process. I trusted them with my vision and my husband and I were thrilled at the results. We highly recommend them for any future events and hope we can work with them again in some capacity!
  • Juliana
    Juliana Married on 11/22/2020

We are so happy we found La Fleur Enchatee!

We had Agnes and Sharon as the florists to our wedding last November, and all I can say is WOW! From day one, speaking to Agnes was EASY, and super pleasant. Please believe me! That was the main reason why I chose to work with them (at least initially). The more time passed, the more I realized how accommodating and nice they were in regards to our wedding vision. And then, they blew our minds with the results. Our flower arrangements and my bouquet were SO CHARMING! Not to mention that their prices were super reasonable. Me and my husband were extremely satisfied with and loved working with this artistic duo. I am sure you will as well ;)
  • I
    India R. Married on 02/02/2020

Phenomenal Experience

We owe immense gratitude to the entire La Fleur Enchantee team for their unfailing commitment in making our wedding special.

The wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful. They captured every intimate detail and provided us with a permanent memory of the most special day of our lives together. The floral arrangements were breathtaking, exceeding my expectations in beauty and quality.

Their team went above and beyond to make our day incredible. As most brides, I was stressed beyond measure and anything that could happen seemed to have. They arrived early and jumped right in wherever needed, willingly assisting with moving things along. After setting up the flowers, Sharon even helped me to get in my dress. During the service, my daughter became restless and began to cry, one of the team members jumped right in and entertained her so not to interrupt the service. The level of customer service they provided was exceptional. They exceeded every expectation. They were easy to work with, responsive, timely and very affordable!

I highly recommend La Fleur Enchantee.

Dr India J Perez
    Brenda Married on 05/26/2019

Our wedding flowers

"I Definitely RECOMMEND LA FLEUR ENCHANTEE!! They did such an amazing job with my flower arrangements I showed them a picture of what I wanted I didn’t expect it to look the exact same as the picture it was all beautiful!!!!"
    Michele D. Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful work!

Sharon is an artist with bouquets and other arrangements. She and Agnes did an amazing job setting up floral arrangements on my sister's pergola in her backyard as well as 3 bouquets including mine. They knew what was in style and how to point me in the right direction when looking for ideas of what I wanted. Since then my husband has ordered flower arrangements from them and they are always beautiful! The flowers stay fresh for a long time and are arranged like nothing I've seen before with personal touches of greenery. Simply beautiful and elegant!
    Heidi K. Married on 11/01/2020

A great duo!

Agnes and Sharon were a pleasure to work with and definitely communicative throughout the entire process. I honestly had no idea exactly what I wanted, but they did a great job producing something so beautiful when all I could do was provide a color palette. I wish I had been more clear on my end regarding certain arrangements because I know La Fleur Enchantée would have made it exactly how I wanted. I highly recommend working with this awesome couple!