12372 Rixeyville Rd., Culpeper, VA 22701 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,300
Availability Check your date

About Lieb Photographic LLC

www.instagram.com/liebphotographic

Fine Art Film and Digital Wedding Photography for the Classic, Romantic, Joyful Bride

Introduction:

Hello and welcome! My name is Michelle and I am passionate about providing timeless images for those who cherish love, treasure memories, adventure together and share a sentimental heart. I love to celebrate and capture one of the best days of your life with honor, respect and joy.

I completely understand firsthand that planning a wedding is one of the most exciting and sometimes confusing things you will ever undertake. In understanding that, I have made it my goal to make the photographic part of your process fun, simple and enjoyable. My heart is to give you an incredible photographic experience from beginning to end.

I want your experience to be all it can be. I want you to feel as strong a love for each other as my husband and I do and to feel natural, happy and comfortable in front of the lens. You should look back with love and fondness on every moment captured. A decade down the road from now, I want you to see just how classic and timeless you look even though the styles may have changed. I hope that you will smile together at your hair before it started greying and laugh at the sweet wrinkle lines you see in each other’s faces fifty years from now. So that’s why I do things like I do…encouraging you in your love and keeping YOU in mind, giving you a wonderful photographic experience.

As much as I love photographing the rings, the florals, and the other lovely details of your day, my focus still lies largely on the tender moments, the shared laughter, the stunning portraits together and the unexpected expressions and the gathering of friends and family. I want to capture the moments in your wedding day that you will treasure forever. I whole-heartedly believe that your wedding is not just about that one day, but the entire experience from the planning stage to the growing old together. I want to provide you with images that you can look back upon and smile, laugh, and remember…to remind you of your beginning and your foundation. Your photography is a large part of your wedding experience and it should be fun, real and memorable.

Features:

Lieb Photographic has been featured in the following publiations and more: Ruffled, South Asian Bride, High Country Wedding Guide, Pretty Pear Bride Magazine, HuffPost Weddings, Brides.com, Southern Bride, The Knot, Washingtonian Weddings Magazine, David's Bridal, Wedding Chicks, Every Last Detail, The Perfect Palette, Fab You Bliss, Loverly, mywedding, Viva Tysons Magazine, Hey Wedding Lady, Artfully Wed, BLOVED, Proflowers.com, August Willows, The Black Tie Bride, The Luxe Pearl, Charlottesville Wine and Country Weddings, BridalPulse, Inspired by This, Rustic Wedding Chic, Smitten Mag, Reverie Gallery, Glamour and Grace, Classic Bride, The Wedding Concierge, Rustic Weddings, Hill City Bride, Eco-Beautiful Weddings, Tidewater and Tulle, How He Asked, District Weddings, Wedding Lovely, United with Love, Knotsvilla, Red Oak Weddings, Luxe Mountain Weddings, Ultimate Wedding, The Tie Bar, Issuu, Love Came Down, Borrowed and Blue, Bride and Breakfast, Brides & Weddings of Northern Virginia, Secret Wedding, Dogwood Brides, Love and Lavender, Modern Weddings, VoyagePhoenix, Melissa Hearts Weddings, Inspired By Style Bride, The Big Day, Belle the Magazine, Weddbook, Trubridal, Honeybook Blog, Main Street Weddings, Southern Maryland Weddings, Richmond Wedding Collective Blog and The Blaze.

Her work has also been featured in galleries across the country including the Center for Fine Art Photography, Soho Gallery, Vermont Photo Place and more.

What you Receive:

Each wedding package includes a second photographer and a complementary engagement session. All of my booked couples also receive:

*A wonderful welcome package which includes some special surprises as well as a very thorough 76 page guide I have created from a photographer's perspective to help with planning your big day.

*My exclusive preferred vendor guide with wedding professionals who are dedicated to serving you well (many also familiar with your venue) and are proven trustworthy to meet your needs.

*Access to my engagement session guide and online timeline sample guide.

*Exclusive access to my new video series for engaged couples coming in 2020. Topics include tips for the grooms, how to pack your detail box and more!

Photographic Biography in Michelle's words:

So here's my photo backgorund! I fell in love with photography and art from a very early age. I first remember my father's photography (hand developed) and loved to see images of my mother at the local fruit market in New York, Alaskan wildlife from my dad's travels and early images of a crazy little toddler (yup, that was me) and still later, my baby brother. My love of the camera never ceased and I went on to receive my bachelor's degree from James Madison University with a major in art and later, a masters degree from Virginia Commonwealth University, specializing in photography and the book arts. I later taught photography as well as advanced placement studio art and advanced placement art history at Liberty High School in Bealeton, Virginia from 2002-2013. After the birth of my favorite photographic subject...my adorable little son, I retired from teaching to focus on being mommy and on the business of photography.

I have continued throughout the years to learn more about digital, traditional, historic, and experimental photographic processes by attending workshops and classes through the Center for Alternative Processes in New York City, the Visual Studies Workshops in Rochester, and the Virginia Museum of Fine Art in Richmond. I received several grants to assist in my continued education in the photographic processes.

I still love the historical processes such as tintypes and ambrotypes as well as the experimental processes like lumen printing and pinhole photography.

And I LOVE to shoot film on request! Please inquire about the film package addition.

Follow Lieb Photographic LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

• Pam Banegas Photography
lieb photographic155 51 732570 157971598415338

46 Reviews for Lieb Photographic LLC

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing Photos, Amazing Person!

My husband and I love Michelle (and her photos)! When we first met Michelle, we sat and talked with her for hours! It felt like we had known her for years. After that meeting, we realized that she was the one for the job. During our entire engagement, she was so easy to communicate with and she was flexible with our requests. Michelle took amazing engagement and wedding pictures for us. She was very familiar with our venue (Morais Vineyards) so she knew exactly where and when to take the most amazing pictures. We would highly recommend her to all couples!

Sent on 12/17/2020

Evelyn P. · Married on 10/10/2020

Worth Every Penny

When we first started our search for a wedding photographer we were looking for someone we felt comfortable and natural with since we would be with them all day long on our wedding day. When we reached out to Michelle, she stood out from the rest. Her work is flawless and timeless, her years of experience show in every album she sent us. Another thing that made her stand out was she asked us to meet in person to see if we were a good fit, which no other photographer did. From the first time we met in the coffee shop I knew she would be a great fit for us. We booked our engagement sessions, yes we had two sessions. Through both sessions we felt more and more comfortable in front of the camera and knew we were in great hands for the big day. Like most weddings in 2020, we postponed the big wedding and have a microwedding on our original date. We hired Michelle for our microwedding to document the date we became husband and wife. Lets just say we have loved all of our images we have received from engagement session to microwedding, we can't wait to work with her again next year. Once you receive your full albums it will be so hard to select images to print, as there will be so many to choose from!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Kathryn · Married on 10/12/2019

A wonderful human being with unbelievable talents

I struggled for weeks to select a photographer that was within my budget, was crazy talented, and that I felt comfortable with, as I was to trust this person to capture my big day and I wanted it to be perfect. Michelle checked all of those boxes and more. She's professional, trustworthy, friendly, and is absolutely talented with a camera. From the beginning of the process, she was very understanding and informative when talking about what to expect and what package worked best with my vision, providing insight of what to consider for engagement photos to example timelines for the actual day. As my parents live in VA and my fiancé and I lived in Hoboken, NJ, my fiancé and I were unable to come down to VA before the wedding as often we would have liked and we were not familiar with ideal engagement photo locations. Michelle went above and beyond, suggesting locations (which we loved), and the engagement session itself was the most natural and easy first-time meeting, as we had only chatted on the phone before that. With the wedding, Michelle was flexible in working with our day-of schedule, where we had quite a bit of photos on our must have list as my parents are divorced. When she arrived at my house to start the photos, it was like greeting an old friend and she was a pro keeping the group to the timeline from the wedding at Holy Comforter to the wedding at King Family. In receiving all our photos after the day, I was so surprised at how much had been captured and quickly turned around - we loved the black & white variations, behind the scene moments, and Michelle's eye of capturing the most intimate moments. If you're considering Michelle, stop what you're doing and secure her right now.

Sent on 08/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Lieb Photographic LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 7300
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• ThePoseyDetail Wedding Florists

Michelle is so talented and kind, her photos are a dream come true, and she cares so much for her clients! xo

• Great Marsh Estate Mansion Weddings

We were so fortunate to have Michelle lend her artistic eye capturing photographs around the property of our new venue on a few different occasions. Having worked with her personally for years, I knew she would be the best photographer to help us get started when launching to the wedding community and engaged professionals.

• Occasions by M&K Wedding Planners

Time slips away so quickly once an event has ended....it has been far to long and I apologize for not singing your praises sooner! Working with you was a dream. You make everything so smooth...easy and inclusive. I love the way you capture every little detail with your photographs...I believe your talent knows no boundary. I look forward to working with you again! Michelle Gillespie, Owner Occasions By M&K

• 12372 Rixeyville Rd. Culpeper, VA, 22701 See on map
    Location of (Lieb Photographic LLC)