Engagement

About Lieb Photographic LLC

classic, joyful, romantic

www.instagram.com/liebphotographic

Introduction:

Hello and welcome! My name is Michelle and I am passionate about providing timeless images for those who cherish love, treasure memories, adventure together and share a sentimental heart. I love to celebrate and capture one of the best days of your life with honor, respect and joy.

I completely understand firsthand that planning a wedding is one of the most exciting and sometimes confusing things you will ever undertake. In understanding that, I have made it my goal to make the photographic part of your process fun, simple and enjoyable. My heart is to give you an incredible photographic experience from beginning to end.

I want your experience to be all it can be.  I want you to feel as strong a love for each other as my husband and I do and to feel natural, happy and comfortable in front of the lens. You should look back with love and fondness on every moment captured.  A decade down the road from now, I want you to see just how classic and timeless you look even though the styles may have changed.  I hope that you will smile together at your hair before it started greying and laugh at the sweet wrinkle lines you see in each other’s faces fifty years from now.  So that’s why I do things like I do…encouraging you in your love and keeping YOU in mind, giving you a wonderful photographic experience.

As much as I love photographing the rings, the florals, and the other lovely details of your day, my focus still lies largely on the tender moments, the shared laughter, the stunning portraits together and the unexpected expressions and the gathering of friends and family.  I want to capture the moments in your wedding day that you will treasure forever.  I whole-heartedly believe that your wedding is not just about that one day, but the entire experience from the planning stage to the growing old together.  I want to provide you with images that you can look back upon and smile, laugh, and remember…to remind you of your beginning and your foundation.  Your photography is a large part of your wedding experience and it should be fun, real and memorable.

Features:

Lieb Photographic will be featured on The Washingtonian Bride and Groom and The Knot this winter and has been featured on Fab You Bliss, The Black Tie Bride, Rustic Wedding Chic, Smitten Mag, Eco-Beautiful Weddings, Glamour and Grace, Classic Bride, Wedding Lovely, United with Love, Knotsvilla, Borrowed and Blue, Love Came Down, Dogwood Brides, August Willows, Love and Lavender, and Melissa Hearts Weddings.

Michelle is also a preferred vendor with Once Wed, Borrowed and Blue and Wedding Lovely.  She is also an active member of Main Street Weddings, The Rising Tide Society, the Virginia Wedding and Event Network and Canon Professional Systems.

Her work has also been featured in galleries across the country including the Center for Fine Art Photography, Soho Gallery, Vermont Photo Place and more.

What you Receive:

Every Lieb Photographic couple receives a wonderful welcome package which includes some special surprises as well as a 34 page guide created from a wedding photographer's perspective to help with the big day and all things photographic including sample timelines, preferred wedding professionals and more.  Michelle also sends monthly newsletters and offers gifting services for products as options for guests to gift photographic products from the wedding day in advance (in addition to or in place of a traditional wedding registry). She also hosts a facebook group for 2016 and 2017 brides so bides can share help, vendor advice and more with others getting married in the same year.  She is also currently planning the first Brides Day Out!

Photographic Biography in Michelle's words:

So here's my photo backgorund!  I fell in love with photography and art from a very early age.  I first remember my father's photography (hand developed) and loved to see images of my mother at the local fruit market in New York, Alaskan wildlife from my dad's travels and early images of a crazy little toddler (yup, that was me) and still later, my baby brother.  My love of the camera never ceased and I went on to receive my bachelor's degree from James Madison University with a major in art and later, a masters degree from Virginia Commonwealth University, specializing in photography and the book arts. I later taught photography as well as advanced placement studio art and advanced placement art history at Liberty High School in Bealeton, Virginia from 2002-2013.  After the birth of my favorite photographic subject...my adorable little son, I retired from teaching to focus on being mommy and on the business of photography.

I have continued throughout the years to learn more about digital, traditional, historic, and experimental photographic processes by attending workshops and classes through the Center for Alternative Processes in New York City, the Visual Studies Workshops in Rochester, and the Virginia Museum of Fine Art in Richmond. I received several grants to assist in my continued education in the photographic processes.

I still love the historical processes such as tintypes and ambrotypes as well as the experimental processes like lumen printing and pinhole photography.

And I LOVE to shoot medium format film on request!

Down to business:

Lieb Photographic is a legally operating LLC, under the correct statutes and laws for Culpeper County, the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the Federal Government, adhering to tax and company structure laws. Lieb Photographic is an insured business and offers protection for both the company and the client by using legal contracts for each job so you have the security of trusting your personal or business photographic needs to a company that operates legally and ethically.

All images are arranged, photographed, and edited by Michelle Lieb with the exception of some wedding photographs in which second shooters were responsible for the photographing. Second shooters are included in most wedding packages to ensure that multiple events can be photographed at the same time and at different angles. Lieb Photographic LLC has worked with and works with talented photographic professionals as second shooters.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Canvas (2)
Digital Files (2)
Prints (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

I researched many, many wedding photographers, but as soon I looked at Michelle’s work I knew I wanted her as my photographer. Michelle took the time to meet with me and answered any questions that I had. She gave small gifts and an entire booklet filled with wedding day advice!

Michelle was extremely helpful, and closer to the wedding spent her evenings and free time trying to fit in all the shots I wanted for the day. I couldn’t’ be happier with all the photos she got!

She did an amazing job the day of; keeping track of time and keeping everyone together. I didn’t worry about a thing!

I was married at the end of October and the fall foliage was in full force. Michelle was able to capture the beauty of the leaves and got some gorgeous sunset pictures! She was able to capture each special moment during the ceremony and reception.

When the pictures came back they were absolutely amazing! I cannot express how beautiful they are!

I got my pictures back quickly, and the online viewing is perfect. I was able to share them right away and order any prints I wanted.

If you want amazing, gorgeous, and stunning pictures, Michelle is the photographer for you!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to even begin!? Michelle was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. She is far more than just a great photographer. From start to finish, she is there for you every step of the way. On our first meeting I found her energy and enthusiam so contagious. She truly puts her heart and soul into her business and really serves her clients. As a part of her package, you get an engagement photoshoot. This was a great way for her to not only meet you as a couple, but a way for you to get used to being infront of a camera posing! My now-husband and I are not good picture takers, but Michelle instantly makes you feel comfortable and what I loved most about her photography style was her tips and tricks to get fun and GENUINE candid pictures! Michelle was a part of our planning from start to finish. She was constantly sending out emails to her brides and keeping them in the loop about any fun bridal events going on in the area as well as anything that may be coming up in her own schedule that may cause response delays. On our wedding day she was such a calming presence. She kept a strict timeline, but was flexible if anything needed to be adjusted. After our wedding, she got our edited pictures to us in a shockingly timely manner. I dont know how she edits such beautiful photos so qucikly! Her creativity is truly expressed in her photos, each one more beautiful than the next. If you want beautiful wedding pictures that perfectly capture you wedding story, Michelle is your girl!

Profile Picture Mollie, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found what we were looking for with Michelle. Her work stood out by a mile and we knew instantly that we had to hire her. All our memories from the wedding day were captured perfectly from start to finish. Michelle’s unique use of light and gorgeous tones made our wedding look like a beautifully shot movie.

We felt that Michelle really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities which was such a nice personal touch. It was so nice to have her as part of our special day because she is clearly so passionate about what she does. Her friendly disposition, seemingly infinite supply of energy and undeniable sense of fun allowed us to completely relax in her company and be our true selves in front of the lens.

Everything was perfect, from communication, quick turnaround and shots of pure gold that we will treasure forever. We can’t thank / recommend Lieb Photographic enough.

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

38 ENDORSEMENTS
Michelle is so talented and kind, her photos are a dream come true, and she cares so much for her clients! xo

We were so fortunate to have Michelle lend her artistic eye capturing photographs around the property of our new venue on a few different occasions. Having worked with her personally for years, I knew she would be the best photographer to help us get started when launching to the wedding community and engaged professionals.

Time slips away so quickly once an event has ended....it has been far to long and I apologize for not singing your praises sooner! Working with you was a dream. You make everything so smooth...easy and inclusive. I love the way you capture every little detail with your photographs...I believe your talent knows no boundary. I look forward to working with you again! Michelle Gillespie, Owner Occasions By M&K

Lieb Photography has always done an exceptional job for our brides and grooms. We highly endorse them!

Michelle is absolutely wonderful to work with and collaborate. Not only does she have an excellent eye for the best photos but also has a knack for catching details in a creative way. Michelle is passionate about photography and that shines through in her work. I know that any client of hers will be extremely satisfied.

240 PROS I KNOW