Madison, VA 22727 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,501
Availability Check your date

About ThePoseyDetail

Serving Northern Virginia, Charlottesville, Luray, Richmond, and everywhere in between, The Posey Detail was established in 2016 and has grown into a team of individuals with a passion for florals and design. Our goal is to make our client's events special, and to help design it in a way that represents who they are. Every bride and event is unique. Everyone has their own ideas, and we strive to make those visions and dreams come to life. We love having the opportunity to build relationships with clients so that we can help design events and weddings that are tailored for who they are and what they love.

Alyssa and her team believe there is nothing more artistic than people in love. Passionate about making love-fueled dreams come true, the company offers a variety of customizable wedding packages for couples to choose from. Options include the following:

• Consultation
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
The Posey Detail happily assists couples in the Madison area. Services are also extended to those located in Charlottesville, Richmond and Luray.

Follow ThePoseyDetail on

alex and steph 6 51 951099 157618142350598

58 Reviews for ThePoseyDetail

Megan · Married on 10/19/2019

Alyssa is amazing!!!

Where do I even start with Alyssa?? We are beyond ecstatic that we picked team Posey for our wedding!! As someone who knows nothing at all about flowers, Alyssa took every random and scattered thought I had and created our dream florals. From the first call I knew we had to go with Alyssa!! She so genuinely cared about everything we had to say and truly got to know not only our vision for our wedding florals, but also us as people. Alyssa took all of my calls/texts/emails in stride and made any and all changes and last minute requests we had!! When we saw our absolutely stunning arbor on the wedding day we were just completely blown away. Alyssa created EXACTLY what we were picturing!!! Every description we gave her was executed perfectly, from the touch of greenery hanging from the chandeliers, to the perfect bouquet sizes. flower and color makeup! She also created the most perfect flower collar for our pup to make my wedding dreams come true. When I say every single detail of our wedding that she touched was perfect, I mean it. Hire Alyssa!!! She is so amazing and one of the sweetest people in the world - you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • McKenzie

McKenzie Hunter · Married on 09/29/2019

Dream Team for Florals & Planning Services

Where do we begin...our words cannot fully express how wonderful Alyssa, Trudy, and the whole Posey Detail Team are. One might say we are biased because we feel we had the most perfect wedding, but comments from our guests also attest to their amazing skills. We used Posey Detail for both wedding planning and florals. Their sense of style, design, and attention to detail go unmatched. Alyssa and Trudy have extremely positive and fun personalities, you can't help but become good friends with them. They invest in you. They listen to what you want and dream for your big day, and then transform that into reality...and in our case the wedding they helped us create exceeded anything we could have dreamed for. Not only did the Posey Detail team execute they also went above and beyond our expectations! We are still in awe when we look back on everything the Posey Detail team did for us, before, during and after the wedding. Without their help our special day would not have been the picture-perfect event that it was. We appreciate them more than words can say. Much love to Alyssa, Trudy and the whole Posey Detail team!

Future brides out there -- if you are looking for a wedding planner and florist you can 100% trust to help you plan the biggest day of your life; look no further, The Posey Detail is the team for you!! I highly recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Siobhan

Siobhan · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolute Perfection!!

Alyssa is seriously the BEST. I cannot speak highly enough about her and her team!!

Prior to the wedding, she was so wonderful to communicate with. She was super patient when I had lots of questions and changes as the months progressed (which I'm extremely thankful for!) and also incredibly sweet and kind, sending thoughtful emails and even a sweet gift! She is such a genuine soul and gem of a person, and I'm lucky that she was such an important part of our day.

I (and everyone) was utterly and completely BLOWN AWAY by her work, and every single detail. I had an idea of what I wanted... mostly just a couple colors, some specific flowers and greenery, and a few descriptive words and directions here and there-- let me tell you, Alyssa was able to weave my vision into the most beautiful reality beyond my wildest imagination. The colors of the flowers and greenery complimented every aspect of the wedding. It was dreamy, romantic, soft, elegant, and blended perfectly with the scenery, our colors, and our overall aesthetic. The thing is, I've seen a lot of her work, and the way she is able to craft and personalize the flowers for each unique bride and wedding is truly impressive and amazing. My bouquet and everything we could get from the mason jars, tables, and arbor is still in my house on display. :)

When the bouquets were delivered, I was awe struck. They were each a radiant work of art-- I didn't want to put mine down!! Walking down the aisle with my dad (with her perfectly filled mason jars lining the way), seeing all our friends and family was such a powerful and emotional moment; when I saw the arbor (it was truly extraordinary), it took my breath away!! It really framed the ceremony beautifully.

We just received our pictures and her stunning work stands out in each photograph, making every moment all the more captivating. We are so fortunate that The Posey Detail was a part of our day, making it more magnificent than we could have dreamed. Alyssa gave us everything we had hoped for and more-- absolute perfection!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

ThePoseyDetail FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 201.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 83.00
    $ 126.00
    $ 3501
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

I recommend The Posey Detail to everyone!! Alyssa's florals are so hearty, lovely and perfect. She is so bubbly and full of life...you will love working with Alyssa for florals and planning. Look no further!

• Great Marsh Estate Mansion Weddings

Alyssa has been so kind to provide florals for photo shoots at our newly opened venue and we could not have been more pleased with her work! She's professional and incredibly talented. We highly recommend!

• Madison, 22727 See on map