PO Box 265, Madison, VA 22727 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,501
Availability Check your date

About ThePoseyDetail

Serving Northern Virginia, Charlottesville, Luray, Richmond, and everywhere in between, The Posey Detail was established in 2016 and has grown into a team of individuals with a passion for florals and design. Our goal is to make our client's events special, and to help design it in a way that represents who they are. Every bride and event is unique. Everyone has their own ideas, and we strive to make those visions and dreams come to life. We love having the opportunity to build relationships with clients so that we can help design events and weddings that are tailored for who they are and what they love.

Alyssa and her team believe there is nothing more artistic than people in love. Passionate about making love-fueled dreams come true, the company offers a variety of customizable wedding packages for couples to choose from. Options include the following:

• Consultation
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
The Posey Detail happily assists couples in the Madison area. Services are also extended to those located in Charlottesville, Richmond and Luray.

Follow ThePoseyDetail on

Other couples have also viewed

• Twinbrook Floral Design

59 Reviews for ThePoseyDetail

• Megan

Megan B. · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Incredible Florist and Wedding Coordinator

Alyssa and her team are nothing short of AMAZING. Talking to Alyssa was so easy, she took every idea I had for our wedding and blew it out of the park. Every conversation with her I knew how dedicated she was to make sure our day was perfect. She sprinkled her floral power over every inch of our wedding venue. When the forecast wasn't going the way we wanted she moved our gorgeous floral arch from the rain, inside to make our inside ceremony prettier than we ever imagined. Our rain plan ceremony was so pretty our guest thought it was supposed to be there all along! From table arrangements, greenery on every surface (including the chandelier), and my beautiful bouquet the florals were a dream.

We also hired Trudy as our wedding coordinator, BEST DECISION EVER. She was my biggest supporter throughout the entire process. She kept me on schedule during wedding planning, answering every question. She brought decor from her personal stash to use for our wedding (I have guests still asking where I got my decor from). She took every idea I had and upgraded it to exceed my expectations. She spent hours creating the perfect wedding timeline, contacting our vendors, and coordinating our wedding day. On the day of our wedding, she was calm and caring when she helped us decide to move our wedding inside due to the weather, assuring me it would still be beautiful. Throughout the night she continued to make sure everything was perfect behind the scenes. She ran through the rain multiple times to make sure everything was perfect. Our wedding day was perfect and Trudy is a HUGE part of the PoseyDetail Team that made it this way.

Sent on 11/01/2020

Megan · Married on 10/19/2019

Alyssa is amazing!!!

Where do I even start with Alyssa?? We are beyond ecstatic that we picked team Posey for our wedding!! As someone who knows nothing at all about flowers, Alyssa took every random and scattered thought I had and created our dream florals. From the first call I knew we had to go with Alyssa!! She so genuinely cared about everything we had to say and truly got to know not only our vision for our wedding florals, but also us as people. Alyssa took all of my calls/texts/emails in stride and made any and all changes and last minute requests we had!! When we saw our absolutely stunning arbor on the wedding day we were just completely blown away. Alyssa created EXACTLY what we were picturing!!! Every description we gave her was executed perfectly, from the touch of greenery hanging from the chandeliers, to the perfect bouquet sizes. flower and color makeup! She also created the most perfect flower collar for our pup to make my wedding dreams come true. When I say every single detail of our wedding that she touched was perfect, I mean it. Hire Alyssa!!! She is so amazing and one of the sweetest people in the world - you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • McKenzie

Mckenzie H. · Married on 09/29/2019

Dream Team for Florals & Planning Services

Where do we begin...our words cannot fully express how wonderful Alyssa, Trudy, and the whole Posey Detail Team are. One might say we are biased because we feel we had the most perfect wedding, but comments from our guests also attest to their amazing skills. We used Posey Detail for both wedding planning and florals. Their sense of style, design, and attention to detail go unmatched. Alyssa and Trudy have extremely positive and fun personalities, you can't help but become good friends with them. They invest in you. They listen to what you want and dream for your big day, and then transform that into reality...and in our case the wedding they helped us create exceeded anything we could have dreamed for. Not only did the Posey Detail team execute they also went above and beyond our expectations! We are still in awe when we look back on everything the Posey Detail team did for us, before, during and after the wedding. Without their help our special day would not have been the picture-perfect event that it was. We appreciate them more than words can say. Much love to Alyssa, Trudy and the whole Posey Detail team!

Future brides out there -- if you are looking for a wedding planner and florist you can 100% trust to help you plan the biggest day of your life; look no further, The Posey Detail is the team for you!! I highly recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 10/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

ThePoseyDetail FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 201.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 83.00
    $ 126.00
    $ 3501
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

I recommend The Posey Detail to everyone!! Alyssa's florals are so hearty, lovely and perfect. She is so bubbly and full of life...you will love working with Alyssa for florals and planning. Look no further!

• Great Marsh Estate Mansion Weddings

Alyssa has been so kind to provide florals for photo shoots at our newly opened venue and we could not have been more pleased with her work! She's professional and incredibly talented. We highly recommend!

• PO Box 265 Madison, VA, 22727 See on map