ThePoseyDetail Reviews

ThePoseyDetail 7
  • Bert

Bert Schewel · Married on 07/06/2019

Posey Detail is Positively Perfect

We could not have been happier with our flowers from the Posey Detail. They built a beautiful chuppah for our ceremony and did an excellent job curating our flowers in a way that would fit both our vision and the venue. They came to the venue with us ahead of time (which definitely wasn’t necessary or expected, but so appreciated) to offer suggestions for flower placement and made the whole process very stress-free. Flowers were very important to us and the Posey Detail truly made our wedding special. I saw so many extra floral pops throughout our venue on the wedding day that we had mentioned we’d like but eventually took off the contract - Alyssa and team just added them on. They also built a beautiful chandelier installment for us and decked out our head table.
    Alyssa and her team have a true talent and we were so pleased that we choose them as our floral vendor for our wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Virginia area. They were one of our favorite vendors.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2019

We love the posey detail!

We cannot say enough good things about Alyssa, Trudy and the rest of their team. When I first started emailing with Alyssa, I knew right off the bat that not only would she become my florist, but also a friend. She is one of the kindest, hardest working individuals and she is BEYOND talented. In fact, she is so committed to her job, despite having the flu the day of our wedding, she STILL put together the most incredible floral arrangements and everything was beautiful. She is the Michael Jordan of florals

Sent on 07/22/2019
    ThePoseyDetail 16
    ThePoseyDetail 17
    ThePoseyDetail 18
  • Rachel

Rachel Desisto · Married on 06/08/2019

Dream Floral Vendor

Where do I begin?! When my now-husband and I began the wedding planning process, we knew that florals were going to be our main decor for our wedding. After speaking with a few past brides, The Posey Detail became a frequently recommended floral vendor in the Charlottesville area. With confidence I excitingly reached out to The Posey Detail owner, Alyssa, to see if they could help bring my specific vision to reality and I truly cannot express how happy I was to find them!

From day one, Alyssa was open to every idea I had and happily offered amazing recommendations to enhance the floral aesthetic I was going for. Throughout the entire process, The Posey Detail team was so incredibly responsive with routine check-in's, excitingly took on any additions to the proposal, and provided creative feedback and ideas to ensure that our floral wedding dreams were met.

On the day of our wedding not only was the Posey Detail team prompt and ready to go, Alyssa personally brought me my wedding bouquet! I was completely blown away with the attention to detail Alyssa and her team provided to make sure that every detail and then some were present at our wedding. From the bouquets, table centerpieces, the arbor, and the fireplace mantle, every floral installation was above and beyond what I could have ever imagined! Nearly all of our guests made it a point to mention how beautiful the florals were at our wedding and I could not have been more proud to say that The Posey Detail was responsible for the gorgeous work. I truly could not be happier to have such a super talented and incredibly sweet team to make my dream wedding come true! They are honestly the best!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Jennie

Jennie Wheeler · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing florist

Alyssa and her team are truly incredible!!! I didn’t know a lot about different types of flowers, I just knew I wanted pink ones... and a lot of them!! During the planning process, Alyssa was really knowledgeable and eager to understand the vision I had for my wedding. On the day of the wedding, Alyssa and her team worked endlessly IN THE RAIN to ensure I had the flower arch of my dreams. Aside from marrying my now husband, seeing the floral arch for the first time was one of the best moments of my day (I am not kidding). I could not believe how beautiful it was and literally just broke down in tears. I cried because I just couldn’t believe it was BETTER than what I could’ve envisioned in my wildest dreams. I could go on and on about how amazing The Posey Detail is but I’m going to let these pictures speak for themselves.

Alyssa, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me to give me my perfect fairytale wedding! You are truly the best and will always be a friend to me!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    ThePoseyDetail 26
    ThePoseyDetail 27
  • Clare

Clare · Married on 05/25/2019

Everything was Beautifully Done!

Alyssa and her team at the Posey Detail made our day stress free and beautiful! She provided us with month of coordination, decor, and gorgeous floral arrangement. We were happy with everything! We highly recommend.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    ThePoseyDetail 28

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Team

We used The Posey Detail for both flowers and planning at our wedding. The entire team worked together to give us beautiful decorations and a smooth day, but the two people we worked with the most closely were Trudy and Alyssa.

Every time we reminisce about our wedding, we come back to “thank goodness for Trudy.” She was our planner leading up to the event and our coordinator the day of, and she is an angel who made our day easy and relaxed. She dealt with day-of weather and schedule changes while being completely organized, kind, and professional. Guests told us afterwards that she was fun to interact with and they were impressed by how gracefully she handled everything. After the wedding I kept telling people how fun and easy the entire day was - but that’s because Trudy was there to make it happen.

Alyssa is the reason we booked The Posey Detail - she understood my poorly-described vision from our first phone conversation and translated it into a beautiful event. She was a regular sounding board for making sure we were on top of all the small details, and helped us navigate stressful vendor situations and last minute changes. We are so grateful for all of the hard work that she and the entire team put in behind the scenes, and can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Morgan · Married on 03/29/2019

Amazing and beautiful!

Alyssa and her team were AMAZING! Alyssa is so sweet and truly a delight to work with! She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect and she adds special touches here and there that you truly appreciate! 100 percent recommend the posey detail for your wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    ThePoseyDetail 29

Kristen Pearce · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing florist!

My husband and I are so grateful to Alyssa and her team for making our wedding day dreams come true! We were absolutely blown away by how amazing our center pieces and floral arrangements looked. I was so in love with my bouquet. Alyssa was very accommodating and willing to meet all of our requests. Definitely can not go wrong with Posey Detail!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    ThePoseyDetail 37
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 11/09/2018

Perfection

Alyssa is the sweetest human on this planet. She was SO lovely to work with. She helped educate me on different types of flowers and seasonality. She was extremely flexible with me and my ever-changing budget. She even helped one of my best friends coordinate a surprise for me by giving me a "trial run" of what my bouquet would look like. Multiple bridesmaids mentioned that these were the prettiest wedding flowers they had ever seen. and the mantles she decorated were breathtaking.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    ThePoseyDetail 38
    ThePoseyDetail 39
    ThePoseyDetail 40
  • Katherine

Katherine Giesen · Married on 11/03/2018

Such a joy to work with

I absolutely cannot recommend enough that everyone work with Alyssa from the Posey Detail. From our initial consultation through to our wedding day Alyssa was always super responsive and easy to talk to. I had some pretty specific asks (with no professional knowledge to back them up!) and she was able to take my ideas and turn them into an even more beautiful reality than I could have imagined. I got an insane amount of compliments on the mantel she designed and created for our wedding. I am so thankful that we found Alyssa for our wedding day and cannot recommend The Posey Detail more!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    ThePoseyDetail 48
    ThePoseyDetail 49

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2018

Beyond My Floral Dreams

Alyssa and her crew were a dream to work with. The flowers were the detail of wedding planning I was most looking forward to most, and Alyssa made everything I desired happen. My wedding bouquet blew me away when I saw it for the first time, and only wish there was a way to preserve it just the way it was on our wedding day. Part of our floral plan was to alternate two different centerpiece designs on for our tables, and Alyssa's crew went above and beyond and did something different on each table, and they were gorgeous! The flower on the arbor for our ceremony took my breath away as I walked down the aisle. I could not recommend Alyssa and The Posey Detail crew more!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    ThePoseyDetail 50
    ThePoseyDetail 51
    ThePoseyDetail 52
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 10/07/2018

Stress-free and Creative floral design

Our first time meeting Alyssa was at a wedding expo hosted by our venue, Morais Vineyards and Winery. Alyssa came as a recommendation from both our venue and wedding photograph, and we chatted a few days before we met at the vineyard. Alyssa asked us what our wedding vision was going to be and to our surprise when we showed up at her table, her displays were exactly what we had discussed over the phone! It was so nice and comforting that even before we signed her as our designer and florist, she works hard to impress and achieve a brides vision! Of course, we signed her right then and there!

Alyssa was always so prompt in responding to emails and asking questions that really impacted our day. I know absolutely nothing about florals, and even with my short (and frankly terrible) jargon, she blew me away with every arrangement she did.

Alyssa is so incredibly talented and puts her heart and soul into her work. I will never forget her handing me my bouquet as I was getting ready. It was such a beautiful arrangement and more than I even could have asked for in florals. Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she really strives to develop a connection with her brides. She is such a warm and friendly person and made me feel so comfortable and confident to trust her in this process. She is truly an artist and such an amazing person. Thank you so much Alyssa for making our special day so magical for us. You are a rockstar!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    ThePoseyDetail 53
    ThePoseyDetail 54
    ThePoseyDetail 55
    ThePoseyDetail 56
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Florals, brilliant, sweet, professional and amazing to work with

Flowers. I know nothing about them. I just knew the look I wanted for my wedding and I struggled to find the right florist to get me there. Alyssa was one of our last vendors we added on to our team and she became THE BEST. I think one of the best decisions I made for our wedding, was going with Posey Detail as a Florist. She took my scatterbrained explanations and turned them into a reality. I am still in AWE with what her team did for us. Alyssa and everyone on their team, are the kindest human beings you will find in the wedding industry. I could go on and on with how much I loved working with them. She has become a true friend to me and I cannot wait to find a reason to work with her again! The only issue we had was not having items labeled for family and wedding party members, which caused family members to not get the proper items for the ceremony. However, we had a lot of people who needed arrangements and a lot going on during our wedding day in a short amount of time. Posey detail worked amazingly hard and quickly to make it all happen, exceeding our expectations on everything. Just amazing. Not to mention, everyone on her staff is so sweet, calm, cool and collective throughout! In the planning process Alyssa was very organized and would update our proposal notes quickly after every conversation. Worth every penny. Her talent for merging beautiful blooms, colors and greenery have our guests still commenting on their beauty. If you follow her on instagram, you will see it for yourself! WE LOVE YOU ALYSSA & POSEY DETAIL!!!!!! I could write a novel on how beautiful everything was for our wedding, but instead - just look at these beautiful pictures!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    ThePoseyDetail 69
    ThePoseyDetail 70

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing design and service

We were so grateful that our wedding planner recommended Posey Detail as our florist. From our first meeting, Alyssa was able to understand our vision even though I couldn't name any flowers. Alyssa was also very accommodating to our flower budget. Alyssa and the rest of the Posey team did an amazing job decorating our venue- it truly enhanced the venue and tied everything together! Everything from the bridal bouquet to accent flowers were so expertly created. We are also so thankful for Alyssa's love of our dog and creating a great flower collar for him. We cannot recommend Posey Detail enough.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/03/2018

The Posey Detail did such an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. All I told them is I wanted wildflowers and we got the most beautiful arrangements. They also provided flowers that were meant to be on an arbor but ended up on a mantle inside and made the room look so beautiful. The flowers were truly memorable and a very important part of the day.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Constance · Married on 07/28/2018

We went into this completely blind not knowing any vendor in this out of town location for us. A friend of my future Son-in-Law told us about The Posey Detail, but not knowing this friend personally I was a little leery. I am a very particular person and relying on other opinions is always difficult for me because they may not have the same standards and expectations that I have. That being said, I am so happy we took the plunge and hired The Posey Detail. Alyssa was so helpful and responsive and mindful of our budget. She worked with us to get us the most beautiful flowers and center pieces for our daughter's wedding. We described what we wanted and she created that and so much more! She went beyond our expectations and everything was absolutely perfect. The flowers were gorgeous...more beautiful than I could imagine and she hit the mark on achieving the feel my daughter wanted for the flowers. As it turned out, I didn't need to worry at all about the flowers so let me say...if you are a perfectionist and a worrier like me...hire The Posey Detail and be confident that they will deliver stunning flowers for the Church and reception and make your event beautiful! They even provided greenery for my daughter's wedding cake and they were exactly what we wanted and looked amazing! Easy to work with, beautiful flowers and the ability to get it all done within our budget...we couldn't be happier! We don't have the photos back from the photographer yet but will post when we get them.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Maribel · Married on 07/07/2018

I LOVE Alyssa and her team! I was recommended to her by my wedding photographer and I’m so glad she sent us over to her!!!
    Alyssa was super accommodating to my schedule and from the first time we talked on the phone she made me feel at ease and knew exactly what I’d envision for my wedding.

I took my entire family (mom, sister and dad) to my first in person meeting with Alyssa and she didn’t mind. My parents and sister fell in love with her- she was bubbly, attentive, easy going and super nice. Our second meeting I even took my fiancé since he wanted to have a saying in the planning process.
    Alyssa also came to the rescue in more than one occasion when I started freaking out a little. She was always a phone/e-mail away.

Flowers: Alyssa and her team did our flowers. All the pictures I saw, from previous weddings she worked on were beautiful, so I knew mine wouldn’t be any different. The flowers turned out PERFECT!!

The day of my wedding – I was not only exhausted, but I was also nervous. Her and her team arrived at the venue, set everything up (I even had a chance to glance at the production while we were taking pictures). The venue looked beautiful!

There are not enough words to describe how incredible Alyssa and her entire team are. I will miss chatting with her on a regular basis.

Thank you - Alyssa, for everything! You and the entire ThePoseyDetail team are incredible.

Ceann · Married on 06/29/2018

Alyssa was amazing to work with. She listened to what my daughter was envisioning for her wedding day flowers and delivered exactly what she wanted. She created beautiful bouquets for both the bride and bridesmaids, and made a breathtaking, cascading, arrangement for a 7ft wooden cross. The flowers were not only perfect, the ceremony was outside on a very hot day and the arrangement on the cross looked fresh and beautiful for the entire day. She stayed within our budget and was a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    ThePoseyDetail 71
    ThePoseyDetail 72
  • Rachel

Rachel Razzano · Married on 06/22/2018

The most elegant wedding florals!

I can't even put into words how GORGEOUS everything looked on our wedding day!! Alyssa took a gloomy, rainy day and turned the indoor space into the wedding ceremony site of my DREAMS!!! The arrangements & bouquets were absolutely STUNNING!!! Alyssa and her team made the room feel so romantic and beautiful!! She is wonderful at what she does & we are so thankful that she was a part of our day!! It is an added bonus that she is so lovely and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    ThePoseyDetail 73

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2018

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Alyssa and her team at The Posey Detail! Our flowers were gorgeous she definitely understood my vision. She also took the time to have a face-to-face meeting with us and several phone calls leading up to the big day. I changed my order about 5 times throughout the wedding planning process and Alyssa was kind and flexible every time! Thank you, sweet Alyssa! You made our day so beautiful!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2018

Alyssa and her team were absolutely phenomenal. From helping with my planning starting a year and a half out, to making my vision come to life, I have nothing but good things to say about them. I would never have survived the day without the help of a planner. And I am a very particular and knew going into the day exactly where I wanted all of my decor to go, but the girls did an even better job then what I had planned. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!!! I used them for all of my florals and planning. You can't go wrong!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Jordan · Married on 05/26/2018

YOU HAVE TO GET ALYSSA. The Posey Detail is the best floral business/wedding planning around. Alyssa met with me anytime I needed help and was so generous and loving during this special time in my life. I cannot say greater things about Alyssa and her business. She takes pride in what she does and will do everything in her power to make your day perfect and magical! If you don't go with Alyssa, you're wedding will be missing out.

Mariah · Married on 05/19/2018

IN LOVE with how all of my pretty florals turned out for my wedding! The Posey Team is definitely the best around! ❤️ Alyssa was always so professional and kind in her responses to all of my questions and concerns leading up to the big day. She even helped me decide on table linens when I was indecisive, and was happy to work with me when I had new ideas and visions on how I wanted the flowers to be. I’d choose The Posey Detail again and again!
    (Images by Katie Jacobs Photography)

ThePoseyDetail 74
    ThePoseyDetail 75
    ThePoseyDetail 76

Danielle · Married on 05/05/2018

I loved working with Alyssa from the Posey Detail! She was very communicative and helpful throughout the entire planning process. I never felt stressed or nervous about what to expect. Also, the flowers completely exceeded my expectations. I had her make flower crowns and a floral head piece and they came out beyond words gorgeous! She understood my vision and executed it perfectly. Thanks again Posey Detail!

Sent on 06/05/2018