5022 Plank Road, North Garden, VA 22959 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 120 to 200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pippin Hill Farm and Vineyard

Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards is unique among the growing number of fine wineries along Virginia's Monticello Wine Trail. We not only create distinguished boutique wines, Pippin Hill's Tasting Room pairs them with some of the most elevated cuisine you'll find in these gentle hills. Local, fresh, seasonal, from vineyard- and farm-to-table is how we do things, and always with Pippin Hill's welcoming sense of relaxed elegance. Our vineyard is situated to grow the region's best grapes, just as our venue was designed to host the Southeast's finest events. From weddings to graduations, to board meetings and business dinners, Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards is an all-season, flexible, full-service venue.

Follow Pippin Hill Farm and Vineyard on

Capacity: 225 guests
The Granary Capacity: 225 guests
View of Ceremony Lawn overlooking the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
View of Ceremony Lawn overlooking the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
Pippin Hill Farm’s in-house catering team, headed up by our Executive Chef Bill Scatena, will manage...
The interior of the Granary at Pippin Hill. Photo by Tec Petaja.
The interior of the Granary at Pippin Hill. Photo by Tec Petaja.
The Ceremony Lawn at Pippin Hill. Photo by Tec Petaja.
The Ceremony Lawn at Pippin Hill. Photo by Tec Petaja.
Wedding cake

23 Reviews for Pippin Hill Farm and Vineyard

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2019

Our dream come true!

Everything about our planning process and wedding day at Pippin Hill was simply magical. Pippin Hill truly knows how to make a wedding day smooth, seamless, and beautiful. Part of why we chose to get married at Pippin Hill was the breathtaking scenery, but also because of their many plan B options. We knew there was a chance it could rain during our outdoor wedding ceremony, and their rain option, the Veranda, is gorgeous as well. Somehow we ended up dodging Hurricane Dorian’s precipitation for our September 6th wedding and we were able to get married on the lawn with 122 of our closest family members and friends as witnesses. Davis and her team were incredible, the food was exceptional, and overall we just had the best day ever! I loved getting ready in the bridal loft with my girls. On the day-of, I honestly felt 0 stress because I knew the team at Pippin Hill would take care of everything perfectly. I enjoyed every moment of the day. These people are professionals and will put every worry that you may have to rest. I can not recommend Pippin Hill enough!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Liz Dervan · Married on 08/31/2019

Stunning venue with a very professional and wonderful team.

Pippin Hill was more than anything we could have imagined. The scenery is beautiful, and the wedding team is amazing to work with (we worked with Chelsee in particular). They were extremely accommodating, responsive, and professional. I couldn't recommend this venue more.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Blair · Married on 09/23/2017

I got married at Pippin Hill Farm on September 23rd, 2017. I recently returned to Pippin for a wine tasting, and realized that I hadn't given this wonderful team a proper review! Their staff, and particularly Bri Sumey, worked with my wedding planner to make sure everything went off without a hitch. I was truly in awe, and I was by no means an easy bride. To give you some perspective on how amazing Bri was to work with, you have to know a little bit about me and the events leading up to my wedding.

To start, I have 50 different food allergies. I wish I was kidding! Pippin was one of the only venues who didn't even bat an eye when I mentioned this, and Bri made sure I was safe the entire evening. She worked side by side with my planner and I during every tasting, providing specific ingredient lists for each item, and even had food specially prepared for me during the morning the day of. It was a relief not to worry about not only my allergies, but also the allergies of several guests.

Bri and her team also took care of my mother, who broke her jaw the month before our wedding. Bri made sure my mom always had a place to rest, and had the kitchen prepare a special meal for her, as my mom couldn't eat solid food. On the whole, my mother's health isn't great, and Bri made sure to keep a close eye on her the entire evening. She took care of us like we were family, and it meant the world to me.

My #1 priority for our wedding was that my guests were happy and healthy, and Pippin made sure that happened. Thanks to Bri, our wedding day was everything I'd hoped for and more!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Pippin Hill Farm and Vineyard FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 8,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    China
    Clean Up
    Flatware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Winery
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Cocktail Reception
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Outside Cake
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Beer
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    November
    December

Real Weddings

• 5022 Plank Road North Garden, 22959 See on map
    4342028063 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pippin Hill Farm and Vineyard)