35-200
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Bluemont Vineyard

Rustic barn wedding venue with outdoor ceremony space for vineyard weddings with breathtaking views.

When you host your family and friends on your dream day, your venue decision sets the entire tone.  Up to 200 of your friends & family will be captivated by your outdoor ceremony graced with Mother Nature as your backdrop at The Stable.   While your guests enjoy our award winning wines and your signature drink on the verandah, your photographer will have time to capture memories by our stone walls, in the vines and by the iron gazebo.  Farm to Table menus from our house caterer will tantalize your guests' palates with freshness and flavor inside the climate-controlled yet rustic barn wedding venue dedicated to your private event.   With Friday Night Cocktail or Sunday Brunch concepts, you can choose just the right style that your guests will rave about.  To top it all off, our award-winning Event Planning Team is here to support you every step of the way.  Our reviews right here on WeddingWire say it best when it comes to describing our Team and their efforts to bring your dream day to life.

Use the Wedding Wire contact form today to begin your Bluemont Vineyard Wedding Experience.  We can't wait to meet you and to help bring your dreams to life!

“Choosing Bluemont Vineyard for our wedding venue was hands down the best decision we made in our wedding planning process!” ~ Brittany & Jason

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Altar/Arches (3)
Covered Outdoor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)

I'm not sure what I can say about Bluemont and Amy Thunell that others haven't already said, but I'll give it a try. Our daughter's wedding at The Stable was wonderful, and Amy did an exceptional job with the planning and day-of coordination. I had never planned an event of this scale before, and Amy made it as simple and stress-free as possible, providing guidance, suggestions, and humor. Communication was easy—Amy responded quickly to my questions (or at least by Monday if I emailed her on a wedding weekend). Catering by Savoir Fare (Joan Wolford) was excellent; the tastings were generous and provided ample opportunity for us to plan a great meal for our guests. Our few special menu requests were accommodated. The setting is extraordinary, which probably goes without saying; we were willing to pay the cost of the venue rental because of the location and view—which were stunning—and the Stable, which provided a rustic and elegant ambience. Aside from a bad experience with Road Yachts and an unexpected cold snap, the entire day went smoothly, and my daughter and her new husband and our guests enjoyed themselves thoroughly.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Joan, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We ABSOLUTELY LOVE everything/one about Bluemont Vineyards. Feels like a fairy tale that we actually got married there! When we first visited, Debbie was wonderful. She took Dave and I around the facility, explained the process, answered all our questions, and made us feel calm during a busy wedding planning season. We loved that the Stable was "an all in one" venue (meaning that with our contract they took care of the venue, catering, tables, event coordinator etc.), and we loved that the venue was private and separate from the tasting room. We were able to relax knowing that with Bluemont's help all these details would be taken care of. The food was absolutely delicious. When it came to all the fine details (table numbers, meals, wedding insurance, etc.) Amy, our event and day of coordinator, was 100% a God send. She kept us on track, was  organized, and is absolutely amazing at what she does. She made sure we didn't worry about a thing on our wedding day and was so much fun to work with. As was noted by so many of our family and Pastor, she is the BEST wedding coordinator we've come in contact with, and we are so thankful she was apart of our special day! When it came to the venue--Absolutely. Breathtaking. The twinkle lights and ceiling draping made it so romantic and the barn gave it that rustic/down to earth feel. Last but not least--That. View. It was the icing on the cake. On the wedding day itself and since, our wedding guests have RAVED about our ceremony, the view, the food and the venue. Again, it is SO surreal that we were able to get married at such a beautiful, breathtaking venue with amazing owners and staff who felt like family when all was said and done. We cannot recommend Bluemont  enough. Debbie and Amy--from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for making our dreams come true. We are SO GRATEFUL for you!!!!

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1514475976138 lisa boggs 02 persian ceremony websize

Complimentary Ceremony Package

$700.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Book your wedding & reception for a date in April-August 2018 and receive a complimentary Ceremony Package. This package includes an additional hour for rehearsal, the opportunity to drop off decor at your rehearsal, an additional half hour of ceremony time, white folding chairs for up to 200 guests, set up and removal of the ceremony chairs. Valued at $700.00! Valid for contracts signed February 1- March 31, 2018 for weddings taking place on a date April-December 2018.
Offer Expires: 03/01/2018
#WW15f6ef418999312b

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Bluemont Vineyard is one of the most scenic venues in Northern Virginia. Their staff is friendly, knowledgable and professional. Highly recommend!

They are so wonderful to work with, you will love having your ceremony and reception at Bluemont Vineyard

Amy and her staff are the best

I can't say enough great things about working at Bluemont Vineyard! Each time I've photographed there has been a joy for me. Not only is it one of the most gorgeous venues in the entire DMV area, but their staff includes some of the nicest people I have ever worked with! Each coordinator I've encountered has been incredibly friendly, communicative and timely, which is so helpful to me as a photographer. They always make sure I'm well taken care of and I honestly couldn't ask for a better place to work with. I love Bluemont Vineyard so much I even visit when I'm NOT photographing a wedding! I would recommend Bluemont Vineyard to any couple looking for a wedding venue and and I hope to continue photographing there for years to come!

135 PROS I KNOW

Events

18755 Foggy Bottom Road, Bluemont, VA 20135   See On Map
540-554-2073 (phone)
Open Thursdays-Sundays January-December: 11am-5pm
Bluemont Vineyard is a wedding Ceremony & Reception Rustic Barn Venue from Bluemont, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Virginia, Loudoun County, and Washington DC. Bluemont Vineyard is a professional wedding Ceremony & Reception Venue that has been part of the Loudoun County wedding industry for Over 15 years years. We specialize in Wedding Ceremony & Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Corporate, Private Parties, Special Events looking for a unique barn with rustic charm.