A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$325 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$325 Typical Price

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine is a highly-rated officiant service located in, Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia. The company has been part of the wedding industry for 14 years and specializes in giving a beautiful relaxing ceremony to each couple.

As our 2020-21 was a bit crazy to say the least. I am completely vaccinated but still being careful and follow our guidelines. I am ready to officiate your ceremony.

Experience
The owner of the company, Rev. Christine McGunigale, has been offering the highest-rated wedding services in the area for nearly a decade. She has been published in the Washingtonian Magazine, covered on Fox News and awarded many prizes for her consistently amazing officiant services. She is licensed in Maryland, DC and Virginia. Before her work as an ordained minister, she spent 20 years offering counseling services to bring people closer together through marriage.

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine offers high-quality options to each couple served. Rev. Christine is ready to do whatever she can to ensure your ceremony is everything you hoped for and more. If you are out of town, she will skype with you to solidify plans. She is committed to providing a beautiful service for a large variety of wedding types, including civil unions, interfaith weddings, non-religious weddings, rehearsal and vow renewals.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$325

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$70

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Methodist
No Denomination
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

DC
MD
VA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rosa O. Married on 07/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than an officiant, amazing vendor!

No words to describe Christine. She is professional, generous, caring, and prompt. Very detail orientated and such a genuine human being. She truly cares from start to finish. She helped us coordinate our ceremony, and gathered our guests altogether. She made sure I was well taken care of and comfortable before my walk down the aisle as well as my husband. Thank you Christine for being so amazing on the best day of our lives! I would hire you a million times again I wouldn’t want any other officiant. She not only is an officiant but she helps out of her heart with what she can to make sure you as the bride and groom are ok. So blessed to have gotten the chance to work with her!

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review you remind me why I love my job so much. And You two are so beautiful together
    Claire L. Married on 07/16/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Christine was the absolute best and helped us feel completely at ease the entire planning process! She is a true professional and knows exactly how to officiate a wedding while being completely flexible to our suggestions and requests for the ceremony. She was super responsive and helpful in creating the perfect format for our wedding. She guided the rehearsal with such ease, our entire wedding party could not stop complimenting her and our coordinator even said she was the best officiant she's seen! We felt like we had known her for our entire lives! Christine was simply the best we could've ever asked for!
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend: positive and calming presence, kind soul, and timely communication

Reverend Christine was amazing to work with! My husband and I would 100% recommend Reverend Christine-- she was amazing every step of the way.
    She was early to our rehearsal the day before and had such a serene, positive, and competent demeanor. And she was so fabulous the day of the wedding! It really felt like Reverend Christine was a source of inspiration and a kindred spirit/spiritual guide (my husband and I aren't religious and so we also appreciated how open and welcoming Reverend Christine is) during the ceremony, and her steadying presence was perfect when I felt some nerves during the ceremony. She also rocked the small details: for example, she kept our vow books on her and handed them to us individually when we were reading our vows to each other, which was super helpful.
    She was also great in the planning stages as well. When we were looking to book an officiant, she was prompt with communication and was lovely to talk to on the phone. After we booked her, she immediately sent some lovely sample scripts and continued to be really timely in communication.
  • illustration stars

Deals

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 1
Exclusive

Blue Valley Vineyard and Winery Blue Valley Vineyard and Winery Winery Weddings

I really enjoyed working with Christine this past year to Blue Valley Vineyard and Winery. She did a lovely job, delivering a beautiful ceremony for my couple. I highly recommend Christine. Terry K.

Reverend Martin Lavery Reverend Martin Lavery Wedding Officiants

Very personable, very professional and very, very beautiful! It’s easy to see why year after year, she is a Bride’s Choice Award winner!!

8508 49th ave College Park, District of Columbia, 20740

7 days a week
Location of (A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding