11140 Rockville Pike Suie 100-307, Rockville, MD 20852 Map · Phone number

Me

31 Reviews for Rabbi On the Go

• Brittany

Brittany Sulkin · Married on 10/13/2018

Reform Jewish Ceremony - LOVE THIS GUY!

Rabbi Block is a damn delight. His zest for life really shines through in everything he does. We had a Jewish ceremony with many non-Jewish guests; Rabbi Block did an excellent job of making everyone feel welcome and included. We got so many compliments regarding the ceremony. I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing Rabbi and Forever Friend!

Rabbi Kenneth Block was one of the most amazing people I've had the pleasure to meet. He provided our premarital counseling and was able to do weekly conversion classes for a full year. My husband and I got to know Rabbi Block very well over the year! However, even if you don't have weekly calls with Rabbi Block you'll still feel incredibly comfortable with him! He saves every single wedding he officiates so that you have a huge amount of samples to guide you while formulating your script. He guides you through the process and is incredibly accessible throughout. He was so witty, personable, and loving during the ceremony. We consider him a wonderful, lifelong friend!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Anna · Married on 03/24/2018

Rabbi Block was a great choice as the officiant for our wedding. I have always known that I wanted a Jewish wedding, but was worried about finding a rabbi who would be willing to marry an interfaith couple. Not only did Rabbi Block marry us, but he also helped us through the ceremony-writing process, giving us helpful information and inspiration along the way.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Rabbi On the Go FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Jewish
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.

• 11140 Rockville Pike, Suie 100-307 Rockville, 20852 See on map