I Wed You

Silver Spring, Silver Spring, MD 20906 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About I Wed You

I Wed You LLC is a warm, friendly wedding officiant serving Brides and Grooms in the greater Washington, D.C. metro area including Maryland and Virginia. Couples can have a small private wedding at home, in a park or, have an elegant celebration that packs a mansion. I Wed You LLC caters to any size and style of wedding, and personalizes each ceremony to fit the love story of the Bride and Groom.

Experience
I Wed You LLC was founded by Reverend Deborah Keaton in 2011. Since that time, she has performed hundreds of ceremonies to the satisfaction of Brides and Grooms who have given her a 5-Star rating. She is an an award-winning professional in her industry, and offers Christian or faith-based ceremonies to couples.

The ceremonies officiated through I Wed You LLC are typically less than 30 minutes long. The Reverend offers counseling and allows couples to personalize their vows for their wedding ceremony. Religious affiliations won’t get in the way of Rev. Keaton's services. Her mantra is "your wedding, your way" Rev. Keaton officiates traditional, interfaith, non-religious or spiritual ceremonies. Rev. Keaton also does vow renewals and (optional) wedding rehearsals. In addition to non-denominational cceremonies, Rev. Keaton also conducts interfaith ceremonies for couples affiliated with the following religions:

• Baptist

I Wed You 7
  • Shami

Shami Lynch · Married on 01/17/2019

Fenominal/Special

Rev. Keaton is beautifully spectacular one of a kind! She made my wedding intimate. She made us feel like we have known her forever. Her words are kind and on point. I definitely reccomend her for anyone's special day. I guarantee you will love her service! I plan to use her for renewing our vowels as soon as possible. I cant thank Rev. Keaton enough for being our saviour.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Shaquille · Married on 01/01/2019

Unforgettable

Rev Keaton did an amazing job at our wedding. She was precise and helped us through the whole experience. I would recommend her to anyone, truly someone you want to be at your special day.
    Thanks Again Rev and God bless you

Sent on 01/17/2019

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you for the 5-star Review! It was great working for and with you to create the wedding day of your dreams! Much happiness now and in the future. Rev. Keaton

I Wed You FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 95.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? DC, MD, VA