Silver Spring, Silver Spring, MD 20906 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About I Wed You

Founded in 2011 I Wed You is a one-of-a-kind Christian wedding officiant offering a non-denominational marriage option to Brides and Grooms who want a special, sacred wedding, not necessarily in a church. I am warm, friendly with an open, upbeat style. I travel throughout DC, MD, and VA to perform wedding ceremonies, large and small. I customize all apects of the ceremony from "Prelude to Recessional" to help you have a "less-stress" wedding day. So go ahead, plan a small wedding at home, in a beautiful park or marry in a mansion surrounded by elegance, whatever you choose you always win with I Wed You!

Experience
Ordained minister with over fifteen years experience working with hundreds of couples of all ages, races, and religions, I Wed You continues to maintain a 5-star rating.

Rev. Keaton officiates traditional, interfaith, non-religious or spiritual ceremonies, as well as vow renewals and (optional) wedding rehearsals. From a 15-minute elopement to full-service ceremonies lasting about 30 minutes, her mantra is "your wedding, your way." Choose pre-marriage counseling to ensure your marriage starts off on the right foot. You may also write your vows for a truly personal touch. In addition to non-denominational cceremonies, Rev. Keaton conducts non-denominational, interfaith ceremonies, religious and non-religious ceremonies and traditional ceremonies for couples affiliated with the following religions:

• Baptist

I Wed You 7
  • Shami

Shami Lynch · Married on 01/17/2019

Fenominal/Special

Rev. Keaton is beautifully spectacular one of a kind! She made my wedding intimate. She made us feel like we have known her forever. Her words are kind and on point. I definitely reccomend her for anyone's special day. I guarantee you will love her service! I plan to use her for renewing our vowels as soon as possible. I cant thank Rev. Keaton enough for being our saviour.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Shaquille · Married on 01/01/2019

Unforgettable

Rev Keaton did an amazing job at our wedding. She was precise and helped us through the whole experience. I would recommend her to anyone, truly someone you want to be at your special day.
    Thanks Again Rev and God bless you

Sent on 01/17/2019

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you for the 5-star Review! It was great working for and with you to create the wedding day of your dreams! Much happiness now and in the future. Rev. Keaton

I Wed You FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? DC, MD, VA