Silver Spring, Silver Spring, MD 20906 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About I Wed You

Founded in 2011 I Wed You is a one-of-a-kind Christian wedding officiant offering a non-denominational marriage option to Brides and Grooms who want a special, sacred wedding, not necessarily in a church. I am warm, friendly with an open, upbeat style. I travel throughout DC, MD, and VA to perform wedding ceremonies, large and small. I customize all apects of the ceremony from "Prelude to Recessional" to help you have a "less-stress" wedding day. So go ahead, plan a small wedding at home, in a beautiful park or marry in a mansion surrounded by elegance, whatever you choose you always win with I Wed You!

Experience
Ordained minister with over fifteen years experience working with hundreds of couples of all ages, races, and religions, I Wed You continues to maintain a 5-star rating.

Rev. Keaton officiates traditional, interfaith, non-religious or spiritual ceremonies, as well as vow renewals and (optional) wedding rehearsals. From a 15-minute elopement to full-service ceremonies lasting about 30 minutes, her mantra is "your wedding, your way." Choose pre-marriage counseling to ensure your marriage starts off on the right foot. You may also write your vows for a truly personal touch. In addition to non-denominational cceremonies, Rev. Keaton conducts non-denominational, interfaith ceremonies, religious and non-religious ceremonies and traditional ceremonies for couples affiliated with the following religions:

• Baptist
I Wed You LLC
image

69 Reviews for I Wed You

Jessica Zayas · Married on 04/25/2020

COVID-19 Wedding - Made Special by Rev. Keaton!

Rev. Keaton officiated such a beautiful ceremony for us on April 18, 2020. With short notice, we were able to come up with a plan for the ceremony date/time and she was very responsive by email. She was very adaptive to our situation which involved a ceremony on our front walkway and a tripod set up for our families attending via Zoom. We did not plan out a script or anything since it was short notice, but everything she said was custom to us and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Her overall personality, tone, and presence was perfect for our intimate ceremony; she was so warm, welcoming, and calm (which was nice for me since I'm anxious and a crier!).

We cannot thank her enough for bringing such joy to our lives and our families during this global pandemic. We are so happy we chose to have Reverend Keaton conduct our ceremony. I would definitely ask her to conduct a vow renewal for us in the future, she is truly a blessing!

Sent on 04/20/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Oh Jessica, your beautiful review was so touching! Thank you. I am so happy my service made your day special and memorable. That is always my goal and everything you both deserved. Happiness always! Rev Keaton
  • JENNY

JENNY IZA · Married on 04/17/2020

Rev Keaton is the best

in the middle of this pandemic we got married Rev Keaton was great took all the precautions and accommodated to our scheduled since it was so private. She incorporated our kids in the wedding I thought that was awesome made us feel like a new family. Her words of love and blessings will be with us forever highly recommend

Sent on 04/30/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Thanks for this review Jenny, congratulations on your new life together; I was so honored to officiate your marriage and will always remember the umbrella almost being blown away in the middle of the vows! 😊Rev Keaton

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

I Wed You FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 275
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 275
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 100
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Anglican
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    DC
    MD
    VA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English