Silver Spring, Silver Spring, MD 20906 Map Phone number Visit website

About I Wed You

Founded in 2011 I Wed You is a one-of-a-kind Christian wedding officiant offering a non-denominational marriage option to Brides and Grooms who want a special, sacred wedding, not necessarily in a church. I am warm, friendly with an open, upbeat style. I travel throughout DC, MD, and VA to perform wedding ceremonies, large and small. I customize all apects of the ceremony from "Prelude to Recessional" to help you have a "less-stress" wedding day. So go ahead, plan a small wedding at home, in a beautiful park or marry in a mansion surrounded by elegance, whatever you choose you always win with I Wed You!

Experience
Ordained minister with over fifteen years experience working with hundreds of couples of all ages, races, and religions, I Wed You continues to maintain a 5-star rating.

Rev. Keaton officiates traditional, interfaith, non-religious or spiritual ceremonies, as well as vow renewals and (optional) wedding rehearsals. From a 15-minute elopement to full-service ceremonies lasting about 30 minutes, her mantra is "your wedding, your way." Choose pre-marriage counseling to ensure your marriage starts off on the right foot. You may also write your vows for a truly personal touch. In addition to non-denominational cceremonies, Rev. Keaton conducts non-denominational, interfaith ceremonies, religious and non-religious ceremonies and traditional ceremonies for couples affiliated with the following religions:

• Baptist
image

84 Reviews for I Wed You

Christian Fajardo 路 Getting married on 09/03/2021

Great flexibility due to COVID

Rev. Keaton was supposed to be our officiant on our original wedding day of March 21, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency in Bethesda. It was a beautiful venue and we were expecting 130 guests. Unfortunately, due to restrictions that were put in place due in COVID in March, we were forced to cancel our wedding at the venue. Rev. Keaton was very flexible and accommodating, and allowed us to keep her as our officiant for our newly rescheduled date, which was June 27, 2020. We cut down our guest list from 130 to about 12. We had just a small outdoor ceremony on my parents' enclosed deck. We practiced social distancing, and all of our guests wore masks. Rev. Keaton did a beautiful job on our new wedding day, and we would recommend her to anyone that is in need of an officiant. Whether your ceremony has 130 guests or 12, you will be in good hands.

Sent on 07/01/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you thank you Christian! I appreciate your feedback. It was an honor to serve you. Rev Keaton
  • I

Iris Frisch 路 Married on 10/11/2020

Iris and Neil

Ours was a very small wedding, just the bride, groom and two family members, one of whom was the photographer, but Reverend Keaton made it feel so intimate and special.

Sent on 11/22/2019

I Wed You's reply:

Iris and Neil, special thanks for sharing this wonderful review, I appreciate it so much.
    Rev. Keaton

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

I Wed You FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 275
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 275
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 100
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Anglican
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    DC
    MD
    VA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English