Silver Spring, Silver Spring, MD 20906 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About I Wed You

Founded in 2011 I Wed You is a one-of-a-kind Christian wedding officiant offering a non-denominational marriage option to Brides and Grooms who want a special, sacred wedding, not necessarily in a church. I am warm, friendly with an open, upbeat style. I travel throughout DC, MD, and VA to perform wedding ceremonies, large and small. I customize all apects of the ceremony from "Prelude to Recessional" to help you have a "less-stress" wedding day. So go ahead, plan a small wedding at home, in a beautiful park or marry in a mansion surrounded by elegance, whatever you choose you always win with I Wed You!

Experience
Ordained minister with over fifteen years experience working with hundreds of couples of all ages, races, and religions, I Wed You continues to maintain a 5-star rating.

Rev. Keaton officiates traditional, interfaith, non-religious or spiritual ceremonies, as well as vow renewals and (optional) wedding rehearsals. From a 15-minute elopement to full-service ceremonies lasting about 30 minutes, her mantra is "your wedding, your way." Choose pre-marriage counseling to ensure your marriage starts off on the right foot. You may also write your vows for a truly personal touch. In addition to non-denominational cceremonies, Rev. Keaton conducts non-denominational, interfaith ceremonies, religious and non-religious ceremonies and traditional ceremonies for couples affiliated with the following religions:

• Baptist

I Wed You 6
I Wed You 7

ebona · Married on 09/01/2019

Meet The Browns

I wed you was amazing I felt like we knew each other forever just like a family member officiated our wedding not a dry eye in sight

Sent on 09/03/2019

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you for this great review Mrs. Brown! I am so happy you were satisfied with my service. It was an honor to be your Officiant. Best wishes!
  • Linette

Linette · Married on 08/10/2019

Made Our Ceremony Memorable

I found Rev Keaton on wedding wire! Spoke with her on the phone and so was sold. She is so welcoming, genuine, and sincere. After speaking for about 30 minutes I asked for her to send over the contract and she also sent a questionnaire for my husband and I. Fast forward to the wedding day she came to my bridal sweet to say hello and check in on how I was. During the ceremony she was amazing. Included my ten year old daughter which was one of my favorite parts. We received so many compliments on her, and it seemed like she knew us personally which is how I felt. Despite that being the first time we ever met no one could even tell. My family loved her, I can’t say how much I enjoyed her being our officiant. Don’t hesitate or look any further!!! She is amazing!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? DC, MD, VA