I Wed You Reviews

85 Reviews for I Wed You

• Asakia

Asakia Abdulbarr 路 Getting married on 09/07/2021

Experience with Ms. Keaton as our Wedding Officiant

Ms. Keaton made it very easy for both my husband and I.
    She came to our home which was a plus for us. Our ceremony was short and sweet. I would highly recommend her as an officiant of anyone wedding. She is awesome.

Sent on 07/21/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you for this very kind review. I am so happy you and your were pleased with your ceremony. May it always be a happy memory. 馃槉

Christian Fajardo 路 Getting married on 09/03/2021

Great flexibility due to COVID

Rev. Keaton was supposed to be our officiant on our original wedding day of March 21, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency in Bethesda. It was a beautiful venue and we were expecting 130 guests. Unfortunately, due to restrictions that were put in place due in COVID in March, we were forced to cancel our wedding at the venue. Rev. Keaton was very flexible and accommodating, and allowed us to keep her as our officiant for our newly rescheduled date, which was June 27, 2020. We cut down our guest list from 130 to about 12. We had just a small outdoor ceremony on my parents' enclosed deck. We practiced social distancing, and all of our guests wore masks. Rev. Keaton did a beautiful job on our new wedding day, and we would recommend her to anyone that is in need of an officiant. Whether your ceremony has 130 guests or 12, you will be in good hands.

Sent on 07/01/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you thank you Christian! I appreciate your feedback. It was an honor to serve you. Rev Keaton
  • Angela

Angela Cunningham Brewton 路 Married on 12/28/2020

We Met On a Nice Hello

Rev. Keaton made our union a very special and memorable occasion. The scriptures, prayers and blessings we recieved gave us a strong feel of unity. We walk towards each other as individuals but truly felt as one with the ceremony that Reverend Keaton officiated. She told our story and one could really visualized how our story unfoldedhow we fell in love and how we became one. If you want your union to be blessed by an ordained officiant and tge feeling of being complete and walking away with that feeling of marrying your best friend ... Reverend Keaton is the one! We will forever cherish the words and message that was shared amongst family and friends on our special day. I notice the next question asked tge payment amount ... what we paid was worth it and we know we would not have gotten that from going to the Justice of the Peace.

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • I

Iris Frisch 路 Married on 10/11/2020

Iris and Neil

Ours was a very small wedding, just the bride, groom and two family members, one of whom was the photographer, but Reverend Keaton made it feel so intimate and special.

Sent on 11/22/2019

I Wed You's reply:

Iris and Neil, special thanks for sharing this wonderful review, I appreciate it so much.
    Rev. Keaton

Ruchit Shah 路 Married on 10/11/2020

Memorable wedding

Rev Keaton made our ceremony very memorable. She genuinely seemed interested in us and our story. She was also very flexible about rescheduling at the last moment

Sent on 09/27/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you for the great review Mr Shah and thank you for selecting me to be your Officiant. I truly enjoyed the time spent you and your lovely wife. I am so happy you were pleased with the outcome of your ceremony and may you have all the joy life has to offer in your future.
    Rev Keaton

Huakun Xie 路 Married on 10/08/2020

Minister Deborah is so responsible and professional

We filled the questionnaire, Minister Deborah created customized vows for us. We are so moved and the ceremony is so memorable.

Sent on 10/13/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you so much Mr and Mrs Xie. Thank you for the wonderful review. I was honored to perform your ceremony . I wish you both all the happiness in the future. Rev Keaton

Lin Ma 路 Married on 09/22/2020

wonderful event

We truly appreciate the help from Rev Dr. Deborah Keaton. It was wonderful experience, especially during COVID-19 period. She was very professional. We highly recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Dear Mr and Mrs Ma, despite the Covid pandemic you were able to enjoy a beautiful ceremony that could be shared with your family by live stream. So happy I had the honor of being your Officiant. Best wishes!

Askale Muluken 路 Married on 09/15/2020

Dr.Reverend Deborah

It was excellent service. I recommend Dr. Reverend Deborah to those customers looking high level Christian marriage officiant.

Sent on 09/15/2020

I Wed You's reply:

I thank you very much Askale. It was an honor to perform your ceremony today. I wish you all the happiness in your future. Rev Keaton
  • Barke

Barke Coulibaly 路 Married on 09/10/2020

It just could not be better. Thank you very much Rev. Keaton, not only for your time, but for all the thoughtful advises 馃檹馃従

Sent on 09/10/2020

I Wed You's reply:

.thank you for your review! It was wonderful to serve as your Officiant today! I wish you happiness always!
  • Dominique

Dominique 路 Married on 08/23/2020

A perfect experience!

Reverend Keaton went above and beyond to make our wedding experience special and memorable despite the restrictions brought on by COVID-19. I am so glad we hired her!

Sent on 09/26/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Dominique, here's wishing you so much happiness. It was a sincere pleasure serving as Officiant for your special day. Thank you placing your trust in me and for this wonderful review, Best wishes!
    Rev Keaton

George Lee 路 Married on 08/21/2020

My Ceremony was AMAZING

This is the Bride : My ceremony was so nice I was so so nervous and sweating like out of this world lol. Rev Keaton words and prayers helped me with being so nervous. She was so nice it was like I knew her . Rev Keaton never let anyone ever dull your SPARKLE your such an Amazing beautiful soul . We are glad that we found you Thank you Rev Keaton 馃檪

Sent on 08/22/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you Mrs Lee, and thanks for the very sweet review, you too are an amazing beautiful soul! You DESERVED a very special wedding day and I am happy I made that happen for you and Mr Lee. I wish you both all the future happiness!
  • Sandra

Sandra Guzm谩n 路 Married on 08/16/2020

Mi boda civil

Una experiencia maravillosa con la reverendo Keaton fue algo que no nos esper谩bamos una persona muy amable dulce que te hace sentir super bien y todo gracias a DIOS super super bonito y todo lo hace que sea m谩s f谩cil para m谩s en tiempos de pandemia que estamos viviendo el precio muy excelente se lo recomiendo a todos

Sent on 08/19/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Muchas gracias por esta muy buena rese帽a. Estoy muy feliz de que le haya gustado su ceremonia. Fue un placer oficiar el d铆a de su boda y brindarle felicidad. Rev Keaton

Derick Mebune 路 Married on 08/13/2020

Rev. Deborah.

Rev. Deborah did a wonderful job. She was so professional, on time, and flexible. I'll recommend her to others 100%.
    Thanks.

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Blunt 路 Married on 06/20/2020

A beautiful blessing for our virtual wedding!

I can not stress enough how wonderful and special Rev. Keaton made our unique elopement! With everything going on with Covid and the cancelation from many of our vendors, we worried that the day wouldn't meet our expectations. Rev. Keaton made sure it exceeded! Her kind spirit and calming presents made for the most comfortable special exchange of vows and some great laughs and highlights! Our family both present and virtual enjoy her so much and gushed over the beautiful moments she created during our ceremony. We are so honored to have been married by her! I highly recommend her and her services for your special day no matter the size or place!

Sent on 06/21/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you for your words of satisfaction. I am so happy you were pleased. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Daniel 路 Married on 06/17/2020

Rev Keaton thank you so much

So pleased, Rev Keaton was kind and sincere, beautiful words and venue and all on short notice and improvised die to COVID-19 ...

Sent on 06/20/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you so much for your words of satisfaction. It was my goal to create for you both a ceremony you and your guests would long remember!
  • Keyontaya

Keyontaya 路 Married on 06/07/2020

Amazing!!!!

Reverend Keaton was amazing from start to finish. She set the tone for our ceremony! Everyone loved her our guest on Zoom and on location couldn鈥檛 say enough about her. She is the best at what she does! Me & my husband are blessed to have found her! If your looking for an officiant look no further she is the one for you!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Jessica Zayas 路 Married on 04/25/2020

COVID-19 Wedding - Made Special by Rev. Keaton!

Rev. Keaton officiated such a beautiful ceremony for us on April 18, 2020. With short notice, we were able to come up with a plan for the ceremony date/time and she was very responsive by email. She was very adaptive to our situation which involved a ceremony on our front walkway and a tripod set up for our families attending via Zoom. We did not plan out a script or anything since it was short notice, but everything she said was custom to us and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Her overall personality, tone, and presence was perfect for our intimate ceremony; she was so warm, welcoming, and calm (which was nice for me since I'm anxious and a crier!).

We cannot thank her enough for bringing such joy to our lives and our families during this global pandemic. We are so happy we chose to have Reverend Keaton conduct our ceremony. I would definitely ask her to conduct a vow renewal for us in the future, she is truly a blessing!

Sent on 04/20/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Oh Jessica, your beautiful review was so touching! Thank you. I am so happy my service made your day special and memorable. That is always my goal and everything you both deserved. Happiness always! Rev Keaton
  • JENNY

JENNY IZA 路 Married on 04/17/2020

Rev Keaton is the best

in the middle of this pandemic we got married Rev Keaton was great took all the precautions and accommodated to our scheduled since it was so private. She incorporated our kids in the wedding I thought that was awesome made us feel like a new family. Her words of love and blessings will be with us forever highly recommend

Sent on 04/30/2020

I Wed You's reply:

Thanks for this review Jenny, congratulations on your new life together; I was so honored to officiate your marriage and will always remember the umbrella almost being blown away in the middle of the vows! 馃槉Rev Keaton
  • Kelice

Kelice Bellamy 路 Married on 10/20/2019

Rev. Keaton made our wedding one to remember!

From day one when Kelly and I met Rev. Keaton, I felt like it was at home with a mother, friend, aunt...or a close family member. She speaks from the heart with truth and years of experience that makes you feel even more comfortable and reassured that GOD IS REAL and MARRIAGE IS REAL. Kelly and I are so blessed to have Rev. Keaton bless our unity with her kind, honest and direct words that made our unity "ONE TO FOREVER REMEMBER"...God Bless you, Rev. D. Keaton.
    Love,
    Kelly and Sean :)

Sent on 11/15/2019

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you so much for this heartfelt review Sean and Kelly. My calling is to make every ceremony special and unique to that couple's love story and experience. When I am blessed to receive such a lovely review as yours, I know I am on the right path. Much happiness! Rev. Keaton
  • B&t

brittany 路 Married on 09/20/2019

Heaven sent!!!

There are no words to describe how thankful and blessed my husband and I were so find Rev. Keaton. We got married seven days ago now and I miss her already but only seen her once in person. We feel like we鈥檝e known her for forever and if I could hire her for being a part of my family, I would! Lol.... once we were married, of course our wedding was the topic but besides that, everyone wanted to know who our minister was. I鈥檒l give her 1 million stars! Thank you so much Rev. Keaton. We love you. Try her out and you鈥檒l see for yourself. She is beyond amazing! Many blessings to you.

Sent on 09/27/2019

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! It was a tremendous honor to be the minister for your special day!
  • ebona

ebona 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Meet The Browns

I wed you was amazing I felt like we knew each other forever just like a family member officiated our wedding not a dry eye in sight

Sent on 09/03/2019

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you for this great review Mrs. Brown! I am so happy you were satisfied with my service. It was an honor to be your Officiant. Best wishes!
  • Linette

Linette 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Made Our Ceremony Memorable

I found Rev Keaton on wedding wire! Spoke with her on the phone and so was sold. She is so welcoming, genuine, and sincere. After speaking for about 30 minutes I asked for her to send over the contract and she also sent a questionnaire for my husband and I. Fast forward to the wedding day she came to my bridal sweet to say hello and check in on how I was. During the ceremony she was amazing. Included my ten year old daughter which was one of my favorite parts. We received so many compliments on her, and it seemed like she knew us personally which is how I felt. Despite that being the first time we ever met no one could even tell. My family loved her, I can鈥檛 say how much I enjoyed her being our officiant. Don鈥檛 hesitate or look any further!!! She is amazing!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you so much Linette for this kind review. It was a perfect day and a perfect wedding and I am so happy to have been your Officiant!
  • Torrie

Torrie Osterholm 路 Married on 07/02/2019

Respecting COVID19 restrictions

My husband and I spent our lives in service in the USAF 鈥 married by REV Keaton, Retired USAF. With one day notice we were married outside a church under a cherry blossom tree- a rainy day started but after 鈥淚 DO鈥 the sun shined & church bells rang! Standing 6ft + apart w/ 4 friends REV Keatons words captured our hearts & connected us forever. witnesses cried. We had planned a beach front wedding at Fort Story but given our roles in healthcare 鈥 no time 鈥 mission forward to serve our people and our country. REV Keaton met this challenge & creating this powerful union of love! AMAZING!!! supporting how powerful love and GOD truly is- we love to serve and now can fight for life- together! With all our love & gratitude **Joey & Torrie Schleper

Sent on 04/09/2020
  • Shami

Shami Lynch 路 Married on 01/17/2019

Fenominal/Special

Rev. Keaton is beautifully spectacular one of a kind! She made my wedding intimate. She made us feel like we have known her forever. Her words are kind and on point. I definitely reccomend her for anyone's special day. I guarantee you will love her service! I plan to use her for renewing our vowels as soon as possible. I cant thank Rev. Keaton enough for being our saviour.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Shaquille 路 Married on 01/01/2019

Unforgettable

Rev Keaton did an amazing job at our wedding. She was precise and helped us through the whole experience. I would recommend her to anyone, truly someone you want to be at your special day.
    Thanks Again Rev and God bless you

Sent on 01/17/2019

I Wed You's reply:

Thank you for the 5-star Review! It was great working for and with you to create the wedding day of your dreams! Much happiness now and in the future. Rev. Keaton