Randy Lioz

Washington, DC View map Visit website

$550 Typical Price

Serving the Washington, DC, area, Randy Lioz is a wedding officiant who creates fun and light-hearted weddings with just the right level of emotion.

A Uniquely You wedding offers:

• Unique process, incorporating input from close friends and family
  • Sermon all about you, and what makes you special as individuals and as a couple
  • 2 hours of consultation included!
  • Available throughout Southern California
  • Spanish or German content optional

Choosing a wedding officiant should be about finding someone on your wavelength, who can give you the wedding that fits with who you really are as people.

I use a unique process—working not just with you as a couple, but also with the people closest to you—to create a ceremony that celebrates what makes you special. My clients often say they feel as though I've known them for years.

I specialize in no particular religious tradition other than an abiding sense of family and community, and I've been ordained through the American Marriage Ministries.

Uniquely You Weddings offers customized vows and can also perform all or part of your wedding in Spanish or German. I also offer vow renewals and a ceremony rehearsal.

I can also provide a classic Porsche Speedster for you to drive off into the sunset after the ceremony — so romantic!

My Values

In my professional life outside of weddings, I also work to bring people together! I work for a non-profit called Braver Angels that helps people develop relationships regardless of their political differences. I regularly run workshops bringing liberals and conservatives together and lead productive conversations that help them to stop demonizing one another and start seeing each other as people who want positive things for ourselves and our communities.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$550

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$495

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$95

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AZ
CA
DC
MI

What languages do you speak?

English

4.7 out of 5 rating

Elizabeth B. Married on 09/25/2021
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience

Right from the beginning Randy was so professional and responsive and easy to work with. He made an effort to get to know us, and on top of that had us connect him with friends and family to interview in order to write a really meaningful custom ceremony. He was spot on when he talked about us and our relationship, and our friends and family all laughed and fully enjoyed the ceremony. On top of that, he helped us craft the whole ceremony, suggesting different traditions and pieces of literature that were meaningful to us, and even offered to help us write our vows. We absolutely loved the ceremony and we highly recommend Randy to couples who want a meaningful wedding ceremony.
    Aileen U. Married on 07/18/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Amazing Officiant

Randy is a great officiant. His dedication to make our ceremony meaningful and intimate was superb. Randy really makes an effort to get to know you to really give you a top tier ceremony. Thank you Randy!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Randy Lioz 1
Discount

If you select both the rehearsal and the car, each of which cost $195 alone, you'll get them for just $295, saving you $95.

Randy Lioz 2
Offer

If you book me as your wedding officiant, you can also add the use of my classic Porsche Speedster for your photos and video for just $195, about half of what I charge for the car alone.

Check out the Turo listing to see details on the car: https://turo.com/rentals/cars/ca/irvine/porsche-356-speedster-replica/486631.

Pricing