18 Snapdragon, Irvine, CA 92604 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Randy Lioz

Randy uses a unique process—working not just with you as a couple, but also with the people closest to you—to create a ceremony that celebrates what makes you special. Clients of Uniquely You Weddings often say they feel as though Randy has known them for years.

Located in Irvine, California, Randy creates fun and light-hearted weddings with just the right level of emotion. He specializes in no particular religious tradition other than an abiding sense of family and community, and he has been ordained through the American Marriage Ministries.

Uniquely You Weddings offers customized vows and can also perform all or part of your wedding in Spanish or German. They also offer vow renewals and a ceremony rehearsal.

Randy can also provide a classic Porsche Speedster for you to drive off into the sunset after the ceremony — so romantic!

annabellalex 212 51 1002036 1557097422

Randy Lioz 7
  • Christine

Christine Cua · Married on 06/02/2019

Randy is the man

Randy is such a dear! What I loved about Randy is that he put a personal touch to the ceremony. He highlighted us, the couple. He took the time to know us by interviewing us. He even went as far as interviewing a couple of our friends to get a better understanding of our values. Everybody thought the ceremony was very sweet and nice... big thanks to Randy's magic with words. I could not have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Janelle · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding officiant

Randy did an amazing job as our officiant at our wedding ceremony! My husband and I were hesitant about hiring someone that we didn’t know to officiate our wedding but we couldn’t agree on any of our friends or family to ask. I came across randy on weddingwire and I am so glad I did! He does an amazing job and spoke at our ceremony as if he had known my husband and I for years. He speaks to family and friends before hand and incorporates what they have to say into the ceremony so it feels more personalized. Every person at our ceremony said they laughed and cried. The ceremony was the best part about our day and we have Randy to thank for that!!! He is very flexible and will do his best to make the ceremony however you want it. For my husband and I, we didn’t want a traditional religious ceremony and Randy was able to accommodate that for us. Thank you Randy for everything!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 450.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, MI
  • What languages do you speak? English, German, Spanish

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Randy Lioz 1
    Rehearsal-Car Combo

If you select both the rehearsal and the car, each of which cost $150 alone, you'll get them for just $200, saving you $100.

• Randy Lioz 2
    Classic Car Add-on

If you book me as your wedding officiant, you can also add the use of my classic Porsche Speedster for your photos and video for just $150, a fraction of what I charge for the car alone.

Check out the Turo listing to see details on the car: https://turo.com/rentals/cars/ca/irvine/porsche-356-speedster-replica/486631.

• 18 Snapdragon Irvine, CA, 92604 See on map