18 Snapdragon, Irvine, CA 92604 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Randy Lioz

A Uniquely You wedding offers:

• Unique process, incorporating input from close friends and family
  • Sermon all about you, and what makes you special as individuals and as a couple
  • 2 hours of consultation included!
  • Available throughout Southern California

Choosing a wedding officiant should be about finding someone on your wavelength, who can give you the wedding that fits with who you really are as people.

I use a unique process—working not just with you as a couple, but also with the people closest to you—to create a ceremony that celebrates what makes you special. My clients often say they feel as though I've known them for years.

Located in Irvine, and serving all of Southern California, I create fun and light-hearted weddings with just the right level of emotion. I specialize in no particular religious tradition other than an abiding sense of family and community, and I've been ordained through the American Marriage Ministries.

Uniquely You Weddings offers customized vows and can also perform all or part of your wedding in Spanish or German. I also offer vow renewals and a ceremony rehearsal.

I can also provide a classic Porsche Speedster for you to drive off into the sunset after the ceremony — so romantic!

My Values

In my professional life outside of weddings, I also work to bring people together! I work for a non-profit called Braver Angels that helps people develop relationships regardless of their political differences. I regularly run workshops bringing liberals and conservatives together and lead productive conversations that help them to stop demonizing one another and start seeing each other as people who want positive things for ourselves and our communities.

I've written about how my work with Braver Angels aligns with my work as an officiant. Read about it here: https://www.braverangels.org/common-threads-reasons-for-faith-in-humanity/

Free gift card offer:

Book a free consultation with me and you'll get a $15 Target gift card even if you don't hire me!

×

19 Reviews for Randy Lioz

• Selene

Selene Lopez · Married on 02/16/2020

Beautiful Ceremony

Randy did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony! We chose Randy because he was friendly and easy to talk to! We felt Randy really tried to get to know us throughout the phone calls. He made our ceremony very personal by incorporating our friend's anecdotes and tying it all together into a beautiful ceremony where you got a sense of who we are as people. It was very special and we highly recommend him! :)

Everyone commented on what a beautiful ceremony it was! Thank you so much Randy!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Randy Lioz's reply:

Thanks so much for this wonderful review! It was such a pleasure getting to know you both! Congratulations!
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 12/28/2019

Awesome & personalized!

Randy was a great officiant. We wanted someone who wasn't cheesy and also told our story very well. He did a great job and also took the time to incorporate thoughts from our family and friends. He has a lot of ideas and we decided to go with something very simple, and he was very accommodating. Would recommend him to couples looking for an officiant who is willing to work with them and storytell!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Award

Randy Lioz Pricing

Randy Lioz Price Rates

Randy Lioz FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 450.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
    MI
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    German
    Spanish

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Randy Lioz 1
    Rehearsal-Car Combo

If you select both the rehearsal and the car, each of which cost $150 alone, you'll get them for just $200, saving you $100.

• Randy Lioz 2
    Classic Car Add-on

If you book me as your wedding officiant, you can also add the use of my classic Porsche Speedster for your photos and video for just $150, a fraction of what I charge for the car alone.

Check out the Turo listing to see details on the car: https://turo.com/rentals/cars/ca/irvine/porsche-356-speedster-replica/486631.

• 18 Snapdragon Irvine, CA, 92604 See on map