Randy Lioz Reviews

Randy Lioz 7
  • Christine

Christine Cua · Married on 06/02/2019

Randy is the man

Randy is such a dear! What I loved about Randy is that he put a personal touch to the ceremony. He highlighted us, the couple. He took the time to know us by interviewing us. He even went as far as interviewing a couple of our friends to get a better understanding of our values. Everybody thought the ceremony was very sweet and nice... big thanks to Randy's magic with words. I could not have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Janelle · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding officiant

Randy did an amazing job as our officiant at our wedding ceremony! My husband and I were hesitant about hiring someone that we didn’t know to officiate our wedding but we couldn’t agree on any of our friends or family to ask. I came across randy on weddingwire and I am so glad I did! He does an amazing job and spoke at our ceremony as if he had known my husband and I for years. He speaks to family and friends before hand and incorporates what they have to say into the ceremony so it feels more personalized. Every person at our ceremony said they laughed and cried. The ceremony was the best part about our day and we have Randy to thank for that!!! He is very flexible and will do his best to make the ceremony however you want it. For my husband and I, we didn’t want a traditional religious ceremony and Randy was able to accommodate that for us. Thank you Randy for everything!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Robin

Robin Hitchings · Married on 09/30/2018

Randy is an amazing officiant.

Randy was personable, humorous, sentimental, well spoken, professional, open minded, and everything we didn’t even know we wanted in a officiant. We threw Randy a little bit of a curve ball by moving up our wedding day and giving him only 3 weeks to prepare. That being said, Randy was able to put together a ceremony that we will remember for the rest of our lives.
    Leading up to the big day, Randy asked for names and phone numbers of some of our closest family and friends so he could talk to them and get some personal stories and insight from the people who know us best. He went above and beyond planning Skype calls to Australia and Italy to connect with some of our loved ones. After he spoke with them our family called us and said how much they enjoyed talking to him- how he made them feel, somehow, even more excited for the wedding! He took their personal anecdotes and tied them into his speech beautifully making it personal and meaningful.
    Randy also took time to sit and talk with my husband and I to get a sense of what we wanted out of the ceremony. He asked questions about our relationship, our upbringing, our values, and future goals. He allowed us to personalize the ceremony so it was just right for us!
    We are so grateful to Randy for giving us such a memorable, intimate, and perfect wedding ceremony.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Randy Lioz 8
    Randy Lioz 9
    Randy Lioz 10
    Randy Lioz 11
    Randy Lioz 12

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you for all the effort you put in creating a memorable ceremony and you did it in Spanish. There were some people that thought you were our friend because you talked a lot about us as if you know us really well as a friend. You did an excellent job and you will always be remembered.

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 05/19/2018

★★★★★ just now
    Randy just married my husband an I this past Saturday, and we cant be more elated with his professional and personable approach. From day 1 when I made contact with him he was so attentive. I think when trying to decide on an officiant, so many things run thru your mind, or at least they did thru mine. Unless you are using a family friend, Pastor or Deacon, the officiant is not going to know you and your soon to be spouse on a personal level. You wouldn't have known that from the services Randy performed and the script he wrote for us. You would have thought he had known us years. He took the time to personally meet with us, listen to our beginnings, what was important to us, and even took time to talk with friends and family who cloud give him some in sight of who we were to make our ceremony really about us . Our ceremony was not a generic scripted one, but one that he personally tailored to us. He was always very responsive to all my inquiries, and really made me feel confident in the services he would be providing. He even reached out to me to ask if we wanted any part of some of our ceremony in Spanish! Randy speaks very professionally with utmost confidence and we couldn't have made a better selection. If i could give Randy more than 5 stars, I would!!! We have received so many compliments on his services. The CEREMONY and VOWS are probably the most important memorable part of your wedding day, and we cant thank Randy enough for making ours so PERFECT- Yvette & Richard Aros May 19, 2018

Sent on 05/21/2018

Larissa · Married on 05/09/2018

Randy was fantastic! Although we have only been to a handful of weddings in our lives, we have to say he was by far the best officiant we’ve witnessed. For someone who was a stranger just days before, his level of involvement went far beyond our expectations. Yes, with only 10 days to prepare, Randy took the time to contact various members and friends of our family to get to know the more personal sides of our character and who we are as a couple. He had taken special care to familiarize himself with our values, and learn a little bit about our history as individuals. He went as far as to recite parts of the ceremony in German, Larissa’s mother tongue, and he did quite well! All and all, he lived up to every bit of his end of the deal, and made the day very personal and ever memorable. We were thoroughly impressed, especially by his authenticity and would recommend him to anyone planning to marry!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Randy Lioz 17
    Randy Lioz 18
    Randy Lioz 19

Luis · Married on 07/15/2017

My wife and I wanted to have a wedding vow renewal ceremony, just us on the Newport Beach Pier. We found Randy online. He was very responsive and very flexible with the time and location. We loved how he also interviews 2 people of your choosing in order to get a better sense of you as a couple. He also customized the ceremony based on our liking. Great to work with, would definitely reach out to him again if we ever renew our vows again in Southern California.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Anthony · Married on 09/17/2016

Randy was awesome!! He’s been a good friend for a long time and to have him as an officiant was the icing on the cake. Randy took his duties very seriously. We had several phone calls with him, because we live in MI and Randy in CA, to discuss how we wanted our services to proceed. Yes, Randy performed two for us on the same day. He presented himself in a very professional manner and was very respectful of all of those that were in attendance. I believe that whom ever should choose Randy as their officiant would very happy with his work!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Daniel · Married on 09/04/2016

We rented Randy's badass Porsche Speedster replica. Some of our best wedding photos were with that sexy getaway car! Oh yeah, and Randy's pretty cool too. :)

Sent on 03/21/2018