A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine Reviews

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 6
A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 7

Crystal Clarke · Married on 02/15/2019

Rev. Christine was wonderful

Rev. Christine was wonderful. We met with her to discuss our ceremony and she was flexable enough to meet on a Saturday. We kept in touch throughout the year to make sure we were on track for the wedding. She was on time, helped everyone get in place and didnt skip a word for the ceremony.

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 8

Loydah Abella · Married on 02/10/2019

Thank you!

Rev. Christine was very prompt to our inquiries and very professional.
    We had a wonderful and intimate cemerony which we wished for.
    It was a great experience to have her officiated the wedding.
    Thank you so much Rev. Christine for making our best day a memorable one!

• W

Waleska Desto · Married on 01/05/2019

She was great, very easy to work with! Ceremny was great! Thank you again.

She was great, cremeony was beautiful thank you so much again! I would highly recommend her.

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect Ceremony

Rev. Christine is an excellent officiant. She involved my husband and me in the ceremony-planning process, allowing us to pick what we liked. It was really nice being able to customize the different parts of our wedding and personalize our ceremony. Rev. Christine is also really nice and very responsive- she kept in touch through the lead-up to the wedding, and made us feel comfortable throughout the ceremony. She also quickly submitted our paperwork for the marriage license, which we appreciated. We highly recommend Rev. Christine!!

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 9

Ranae · Married on 11/18/2018

Reverend Christine

During the past year of working with Reverend Christine, she displayed a very high level of
    professionalism. She was extremely warm and always there to provide sound advice and guidance when needed. Reverend Christine responded in a timely fashion regarding our questions and we could not have asked for a more authentic and caring wedding officiant. We are very grateful for her services!

Katie · Married on 10/27/2018

10/10 Recommend

You CANNOT find a better officiant in this area for the price range and level of professionalism that Christine has. Ryan and I are so SO grateful to have found her. We had a non-denominational ceremony and she made so many adjustments to her script to make sure ALL family members were happy :) She made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process and she was one of the vendors we knew we could count on no matter what. Look no further because Christine is the absolute best officiant out there! We are so grateful.

Brittany Grabski · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Rev Christine was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole wedding and planning process! She kept our ceremony short and sweet, which is exactly what we wanted. Rev Christine added to an already perfect day!

Nicole Altavilla · Married on 10/06/2018

Christine was so amazing and our wedding vows tailored to us so well!

Christine was so sweet and professional. She worked hard to ensure that our day went smooth and our ceremony conveyed who we are as a couple

• I

Irina · Married on 09/30/2018

Warm, Caring, and Supportive

We had an intimate ceremony (only us) and Rev. Christine was able to accomodate our needs. She made us feel just as special as if we had a larger/formal event. She responds quickly and she is very punctual and receptive. She also gave us good advice. Very nice and I highly recommend.

• F

Franchesca · Married on 08/21/2018

Rev.Christine gave us our dream ceremony. She is extremely responsive to our emails and texts. She have everything organized which made our planning stress free. She was attentive and prepared everyone before the ceremony start. We thank her for making our day extra special.

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 10
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 08/15/2018

Rev. Christine is awesome! We enjoyed working with her. We appreciated her knowledge and advice especially that my husband and I were the first to have a wedding in our family. She was very supportive and open to any suggestions we had and she answered any questions we had as well. She made our day very special and made me feel at ease that everything was going to be great! I highly recommend Rev. Christine!

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 11
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 12
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/10/2018

Rev Christine was a joy to work with! She was extremely helpful in planning the ceremony that fit our personalities and wants the best. She would check in with us to make sure everything was still going well with planning as well as when I should have things to her so I never worried about timelines. I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Reverend Christine was absolutely wonderful! We are so grateful we found her to be our officiant and would recommend her to anyone who asks! Thank you Reverend Christine!

Kayla · Married on 04/20/2018

Rev. Christine is definitely the best choice to be your officiant. She was never late to the 1st meeting or to the wedding! Rev. Christine has a selection of different ceremonies to help you create that perfect wedding. Every ceremony is carefully worded that it was hard to choose the perfect one. On the day of the wedding, Rev. Christine double checked with the wedding party to make sure that everything would go smoothly. My husband and I were very glad to have chosen her for our special day. Rev. Christine will always be a 5 star in my book. Rev. Christine definitely knows what she is doing and she thoroughly enjoys her her job/passion. Thank you so much Rev. Christine.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 13
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 14
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 15
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 16

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine's reply:

Thank you Kayla for all the beautiful words

Monica · Married on 03/24/2018

The first time we met Rev. Christine, we had an overwhelming sense of calm--she exudes both confidence and spirituality, which are traits you want in someone who is leading your ceremony! My husband and I aren't religious, but the script wording she gave us allowed us to "create our own" ceremony that was meaningful for us. Rev. Christine was very prompt with her responses--usually within a day! She led the rehearsal with such grace and poise--I didn't have to worry that my wedding party would mess up or forget their placement and timing. She made sure that we knew where we were supposed to go and when, so the day of the wedding was extremely well-organized and stress-free. Both serious and funny, our guests loved her, and I'm pretty sure that we bought down the whole house to tears by the end of the ceremony!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine's reply:

Monica, Thank you for all the kind words, this reminds me why I love my career
    May all the Happiness come to you and Fan ! You two are a wonderful couple

Rachael · Married on 03/10/2018

We thoroughly enjoyed working together! Right up to the ceremony there were some stressors and the Reverend made everyone more at ease. She was very professional, thorough, and focused on making the ceremony about us. She even helped fixed a boutonniere problem! Highly recommended, we are so glad we found her!

• Y

Yelin · Married on 01/28/2018

We found Christine through wedding wire and she response quickly. After several message exchanges we had a Skype video call. At that time I didn't know anything about the wedding ceremony. She kindly helped us go through each details with explanation and also email us a copy. We scheduled a rehearsal before the wedding and it definitely helped. We went through all steps and she patiently answer questions so everyone can fully prepared. During the ceremony at the wedding day, she read vows slowly to make sure no one will fail.
    She is kindly, nice and each to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 17
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 18
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 19

Philip · Married on 10/21/2017

I rarely go to weddings. I rarely watched movies with weddings in them. So when it came to my turn to get married, I was simply clueless. I didn't know the steps of a ceremony, the names of the steps, who should be in the wedding, the ordering, the logistics, etc. I could go on, but to save you some time, I was simply clueless. Luckily, Christine came by and made sure I knew what to do and everything worked out well. My fiance was overseas at the time and really only have 1 day to catch up on all the ceremony logistics at the rehearsal. With Christine, that was enough because we were able to have a beautiful ceremony with only less than 1 hour of preparation. Prior to the big day, I had emailed her several times about getting the marriage certificate in VA and she answered promptly. It was easy to coordinate with her on a good time for the rehearsal. Everything worked out smoothly. She was responsive and did everything with a smile.

During the ceremony, she was on top of things. She counted how many people were there and asked if it is a good time to start. She coordinated with our musician to make sure everyone knew their role and the signals to begin switching songs. She did all this on her own to make sure nothing went wrong. I am truly thankful for what she did and without her, the ceremony would not have gone smoothly. I highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2017

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine's reply:

Thank you for all the kinds words, I must say I was amazed with you planning the wedding and you did a great job! I only orchestrated what you had already planned! Have a beautiful marriage
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/16/2017

Rev. Chrstine came to our house in Virginia to perform a quick ceremony with just my fiance and I. She was on time, courteous, friendly, and professional. Highly recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

If you're looking for an officiant, look no further, Reverend Christine is the way to go!! She was so patient and kind through the whole process. She also let us choose the ceremony to make it tailored to our love story. The ceremony was excellent and everyone commented on how well it went. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Minh-Thanh · Married on 07/29/2017

simple, straightforward, flexible, humorous, sincere, affordable, helpful, wonderful, responsible, and may other positive adjectives! My husband and I are very happy that we had Christine throughout the planning process and on the wedding day! She is just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edna · Married on 05/14/2017

Our ceremony was beautiful thanks to Rev. Christine. We changed our venue in the last month, which was farther from the first option. She had to drive a longer way, but she did not charge any extra. She was punctual, and very professional. She gave us a ceremony package full of word choices, and changed a few things of our pick to fit in our ceremony. We loved to have her as our ceremonist.

• Z

zhaoli · Married on 04/12/2017

She is very kind and responsible, and gave us a unforgettable wedding! We wanted to have a simple ceremony, but she prepared all the detail, so sweet~

• F

Fei · Married on 03/26/2017

It was such a great experience with Christine! She was such a big part for my special day. I'm so blessed to find her as my officiant. She helped us so much in making sure we had all the details covered. We so appreciate everything she did. Strongly recommend her!