A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine Reviews

150 Reviews for A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine

• Tera

Teresa Rivera · Married on 06/27/2020

Excellent!

Reverend Christine was an excellent officiant. We are happy we chose her for our ceremony. We contacted her through WeddingWire, and she quickly responded to our questions regarding her services. She even sent a sample ceremony outline for us to read through. Immediately, we knew we had found the right officiant because of the detailed and organized information provided. During our first meeting, we discussed our general preferences for our ceremony, and with Rev. Christine’s guidance, we refined the order of events to make it exactly what we envisioned for our day. Between our first meeting and the wedding day, which was almost eight months, we always felt we could contact her easily and discuss any questions or updates for our day.
    Originally our wedding was scheduled for May, but due to Covid-19, things had to be postponed until June, and our larger wedding had to be changed to a small intimate ceremony. Rev. Christine contacted us to ask how things were going and make sure we were okay. She provided availability for us to choose a new date for our ceremony. On the day of our ceremony, everything went beautifully, and we felt at ease because we knew what to expect during the ceremony since we had discussed it well beforehand. Both our families mentioned how friendly and kind Rev. Christine was and that they liked her very much. We were delighted, and we would recommend her to any couple.

Sent on 07/13/2020

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine's reply:

Thank you for such a beautiful review
    Yes your day was perfect
    I enjoyed working with you and bringing you two together
    You are a beautiful couple
    PS your family is awesome
  • McKenzie

McKenzie Jones · Married on 04/11/2020

Excelent experience!

I hired Christine for my wedding about a month out, so I was very greatful she was available on such short notice. Also during the midst of COVID-19, she was still willing to do the ceremony for us (while social distancing of course). She actually met us at a starbucks to officially marry us just incase things got crazy! She provided me with the many different options for the speech she would give and allowed me to change anything I wanted which was really nice!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Mary Huang · Married on 03/21/2020

Rev. Christine is an excellent officiant!

Rev Christine was a pleasure to work with and extremely accommodating. She did a great job with the ceremony, and really listened to what we wanted. I would recommend her to anyone for their wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Brian

Brian Deckert · Married on 11/21/2019

Rev. Christine was Amazing!

My husband and I could not be happy with Rev. Christine! She did an amazing job, I could not be any happier on our choice of her officiating our wedding. I would definitely recommend her! Very responsive with emails, and arrived to the wedding when she said she was going to. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Stephen · Married on 11/01/2019

Best vendor to work with!

Rev. Christine was one of the best vendors we had the pleasure of working with. She was very responsive, experienced and knowledgeable. She had plenty of suggestions for our ceremony, but was very open in allowing us to customize it to the way we wanted. We ended up interviewing 3 different officiants, but were glad we ended up choosing Christine as we just felt most comfortable with her. I would highly recommend her for your wedding...you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine's reply:

Thank you Stephen for the kind words, I love bring you two together as husband and wife. Take care of each other
  • Reyna

Reyna Narbay · Married on 10/13/2019

So easy to work with!

Reverend Christine was organized and responsive from planning all the way through the wedding! So easy to work with and she’s always flexible with the requests

Sent on 12/17/2019

Marissa Akers · Married on 10/06/2019

Highly recommend!

Reverend Christine really made our ceremony perfect. She was so helpful in making our ceremony exactly how we wanted and several guests asked us afterwards where we found her because she was so great. She was even mindful enough to back out of our first kiss as husband and wife photo which is now our favorite photo. I can't recommend her enough and I'm so thankful to have found her for our wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You two are so beautiful together, Take care of each other
    Make each day count

Krista Hunsicker · Married on 10/04/2019

Rev. Christine helped us execute our unique vision

Rev. Christine was a delight to work with! We had a very non traditional, non secular wedding, and she worked with us to help make it perfect! She is professional and very affordable for the level of quality and commitment she brings. We really appreciate her and I definitely recommend her for others.

Sent on 10/13/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine's reply:

it was wonderful officiating your ceremony
    take care of each other, hold the love you have forever
  • Meagan

Meagan Tomchik · Married on 09/29/2019

Perfect Ceremony for us!

My husband and I were married in September 2019 in Baltimore, MD. Our ceremony is my favorite and clearest memory from my wedding and I believe Reverend Christine helped to make this true. When we first started planning our wedding, my husband and I struggled to decide who we wanted to officiate. Neither of us wanted a religious ceremony or anything super traditional. Rev. Christine helped us to customize our ceremony and make it truly our own. She gave sound guidance and tailored everything to our wishes. It was very beautiful and Rev. Christine was wonderful to work with. My husband and I both highly recommend hiring Rev. Christine to help you create a ceremony that is perfect for you.

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • katie

katie · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommend

She did a great job! She's very laid back and go with the flow with such a calming voice! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Reverend!

Christine is absolutely wonderful! She made the whole process run so smoothly, and helped my husband and I to relax and enjoy our wedding day. She is very organized and professional, and well experienced! Our rehearsal was great, she spent as much time as needed to help everyone involved understand their roles and steps. The ceremony went off without a hitch because of this. Thank you Reverend, for your part in our special day!

Sent on 08/18/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine's reply:

Thank you you so much it reminds me why I love my job
    Take care of each other
  • Sarah

Sarah Sustersich · Married on 08/03/2019

Christine is great!

We loved Christine! She was easy to work with and professional, and tailored our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Nadezhda

Nadezhda Smakulova · Married on 07/14/2019

Had a great experience

Christine is such a lovely person! She was helpful, responsive, and overall a very pleasant to work with. Many thanks!! Strongly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2019

Rev. Christine was great!

It was a pleasant experience working with Rev. Christine - she's extremely responsive and provides you the resources/guidance you need to craft the ceremony you envision. Her price is reasonable given the value/services you get, I'd definitely recommend Rev. Christine.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2019

Lovely Ceremony with Rev. Christine

After reaching out to a few officiants, we decided to hire Rev. Christine. We initially talked with the reverend on the phone to get a better feel for one another, and both my husband and I liked our conversation with her and had a good feeling about having her being our officiant. Rev. Christine provided us options on how we could lay out our ceremony. We decided on a few things and found a couple verses we wanted to also include in the ceremony. The reverend attended the rehearsal to make sure we were comfortable with the ceremony process and to get a feel for our family and friends who were part of the ceremony. Definitely had a few laughs and Rev. Christine made it a relaxing and fun interaction before the big day. The ceremony the day of the wedding was amazing pretty much went without a hitch (expect that wind that kept blowing the lighter out for our candle lighting ceremony). Overall, would highly recommend Rev. Christine as your future wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Designer Bride

Sherry · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful Officiant

Rev. Christine was fantastic. We highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Meg · Married on 04/27/2019

Personalized, responsive, and well organized

Rev Christine was really great to work with. Well before the wedding she sat down with us to talk through what was important to us and gave us the opportunity to adjust her planned ceremony text to make it more personal. She was there in plenty of time for the rehearsal and ceremony, gave everyone in the wedding party clear instructions for each step of the process, and generally conducted the whole thing so that there was no confusion or slip-ups. It was definitely a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Heather · Married on 04/06/2019

Incredible

Reverend Christine was more than we could have hoped for. She walked us through every step and brought up ideas/suggestions we hadn’t thought of when we thought we had everything figured out! Patient, kind and on the ball! Definitely use her!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Crystal Clarke · Married on 02/15/2019

Rev. Christine was wonderful

Rev. Christine was wonderful. We met with her to discuss our ceremony and she was flexable enough to meet on a Saturday. We kept in touch throughout the year to make sure we were on track for the wedding. She was on time, helped everyone get in place and didnt skip a word for the ceremony.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Loydah Abella · Married on 02/10/2019

Thank you!

Rev. Christine was very prompt to our inquiries and very professional.
    We had a wonderful and intimate cemerony which we wished for.
    It was a great experience to have her officiated the wedding.
    Thank you so much Rev. Christine for making our best day a memorable one!

Sent on 03/15/2019

David Krawsek · Married on 02/10/2019

Our Wedding experience with Rev Christine.

When I contacted Rev Christine concerning my up coming wedding plans. She responded very quickly and provided information about the ceremony that she would perform for us. The communication was excellent and all our concerns were answered. It took a week to have everything agreed upon and the date confirmed. We were very pleased for the way everything turned out for us. We would have Rev Christine officiate at our 5 year wedding anniversary. Thank you Christine for being a tribute to your officiating talent and caring for others.

Sent on 03/28/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine's reply:

Thank you David you two are so beautiful together and it would be my pleasure to officiate your 5 year anniversary. Take care of each other and have a wonderful marriage
  • W

Waleska Desto · Married on 01/05/2019

She was great, very easy to work with! Ceremny was great! Thank you again.

She was great, cremeony was beautiful thank you so much again! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect Ceremony

Rev. Christine is an excellent officiant. She involved my husband and me in the ceremony-planning process, allowing us to pick what we liked. It was really nice being able to customize the different parts of our wedding and personalize our ceremony. Rev. Christine is also really nice and very responsive- she kept in touch through the lead-up to the wedding, and made us feel comfortable throughout the ceremony. She also quickly submitted our paperwork for the marriage license, which we appreciated. We highly recommend Rev. Christine!!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Ranae · Married on 11/18/2018

Reverend Christine

During the past year of working with Reverend Christine, she displayed a very high level of
    professionalism. She was extremely warm and always there to provide sound advice and guidance when needed. Reverend Christine responded in a timely fashion regarding our questions and we could not have asked for a more authentic and caring wedding officiant. We are very grateful for her services!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Katie · Married on 10/27/2018

10/10 Recommend

You CANNOT find a better officiant in this area for the price range and level of professionalism that Christine has. Ryan and I are so SO grateful to have found her. We had a non-denominational ceremony and she made so many adjustments to her script to make sure ALL family members were happy :) She made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process and she was one of the vendors we knew we could count on no matter what. Look no further because Christine is the absolute best officiant out there! We are so grateful.

Sent on 10/29/2018