A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine Reviews

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 6
A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 7

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Reverend!

Christine is absolutely wonderful! She made the whole process run so smoothly, and helped my husband and I to relax and enjoy our wedding day. She is very organized and professional, and well experienced! Our rehearsal was great, she spent as much time as needed to help everyone involved understand their roles and steps. The ceremony went off without a hitch because of this. Thank you Reverend, for your part in our special day!

Sent on 08/18/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine's reply:

Thank you you so much it reminds me why I love my job
    Take care of each other
  • Nadezhda

Nadezhda Smakulova · Married on 07/14/2019

Had a great experience

Christine is such a lovely person! She was helpful, responsive, and overall a very pleasant to work with. Many thanks!! Strongly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2019

Rev. Christine was great!

It was a pleasant experience working with Rev. Christine - she's extremely responsive and provides you the resources/guidance you need to craft the ceremony you envision. Her price is reasonable given the value/services you get, I'd definitely recommend Rev. Christine.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Designer Bride

Sherry · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful Officiant

Rev. Christine was fantastic. We highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Meg · Married on 04/27/2019

Personalized, responsive, and well organized

Rev Christine was really great to work with. Well before the wedding she sat down with us to talk through what was important to us and gave us the opportunity to adjust her planned ceremony text to make it more personal. She was there in plenty of time for the rehearsal and ceremony, gave everyone in the wedding party clear instructions for each step of the process, and generally conducted the whole thing so that there was no confusion or slip-ups. It was definitely a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Heather · Married on 04/06/2019

Incredible

Reverend Christine was more than we could have hoped for. She walked us through every step and brought up ideas/suggestions we hadn’t thought of when we thought we had everything figured out! Patient, kind and on the ball! Definitely use her!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Crystal Clarke · Married on 02/15/2019

Rev. Christine was wonderful

Rev. Christine was wonderful. We met with her to discuss our ceremony and she was flexable enough to meet on a Saturday. We kept in touch throughout the year to make sure we were on track for the wedding. She was on time, helped everyone get in place and didnt skip a word for the ceremony.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 8

Loydah Abella · Married on 02/10/2019

Thank you!

Rev. Christine was very prompt to our inquiries and very professional.
    We had a wonderful and intimate cemerony which we wished for.
    It was a great experience to have her officiated the wedding.
    Thank you so much Rev. Christine for making our best day a memorable one!

Sent on 03/15/2019

David Krawsek · Married on 02/10/2019

Our Wedding experience with Rev Christine.

When I contacted Rev Christine concerning my up coming wedding plans. She responded very quickly and provided information about the ceremony that she would perform for us. The communication was excellent and all our concerns were answered. It took a week to have everything agreed upon and the date confirmed. We were very pleased for the way everything turned out for us. We would have Rev Christine officiate at our 5 year wedding anniversary. Thank you Christine for being a tribute to your officiating talent and caring for others.

Sent on 03/28/2019

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine's reply:

Thank you David you two are so beautiful together and it would be my pleasure to officiate your 5 year anniversary. Take care of each other and have a wonderful marriage
  • W

Waleska Desto · Married on 01/05/2019

She was great, very easy to work with! Ceremny was great! Thank you again.

She was great, cremeony was beautiful thank you so much again! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect Ceremony

Rev. Christine is an excellent officiant. She involved my husband and me in the ceremony-planning process, allowing us to pick what we liked. It was really nice being able to customize the different parts of our wedding and personalize our ceremony. Rev. Christine is also really nice and very responsive- she kept in touch through the lead-up to the wedding, and made us feel comfortable throughout the ceremony. She also quickly submitted our paperwork for the marriage license, which we appreciated. We highly recommend Rev. Christine!!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 9

Ranae · Married on 11/18/2018

Reverend Christine

During the past year of working with Reverend Christine, she displayed a very high level of
    professionalism. She was extremely warm and always there to provide sound advice and guidance when needed. Reverend Christine responded in a timely fashion regarding our questions and we could not have asked for a more authentic and caring wedding officiant. We are very grateful for her services!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Katie · Married on 10/27/2018

10/10 Recommend

You CANNOT find a better officiant in this area for the price range and level of professionalism that Christine has. Ryan and I are so SO grateful to have found her. We had a non-denominational ceremony and she made so many adjustments to her script to make sure ALL family members were happy :) She made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process and she was one of the vendors we knew we could count on no matter what. Look no further because Christine is the absolute best officiant out there! We are so grateful.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Brittany Grabski · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Rev Christine was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole wedding and planning process! She kept our ceremony short and sweet, which is exactly what we wanted. Rev Christine added to an already perfect day!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Nicole Altavilla · Married on 10/06/2018

Christine was so amazing and our wedding vows tailored to us so well!

Christine was so sweet and professional. She worked hard to ensure that our day went smooth and our ceremony conveyed who we are as a couple

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • I

Irina · Married on 09/30/2018

Warm, Caring, and Supportive

We had an intimate ceremony (only us) and Rev. Christine was able to accomodate our needs. She made us feel just as special as if we had a larger/formal event. She responds quickly and she is very punctual and receptive. She also gave us good advice. Very nice and I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • F

Franchesca · Married on 08/21/2018

Rev.Christine gave us our dream ceremony. She is extremely responsive to our emails and texts. She have everything organized which made our planning stress free. She was attentive and prepared everyone before the ceremony start. We thank her for making our day extra special.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 10
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 08/15/2018

Rev. Christine is awesome! We enjoyed working with her. We appreciated her knowledge and advice especially that my husband and I were the first to have a wedding in our family. She was very supportive and open to any suggestions we had and she answered any questions we had as well. She made our day very special and made me feel at ease that everything was going to be great! I highly recommend Rev. Christine!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 11
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 12
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/10/2018

Rev Christine was a joy to work with! She was extremely helpful in planning the ceremony that fit our personalities and wants the best. She would check in with us to make sure everything was still going well with planning as well as when I should have things to her so I never worried about timelines. I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Reverend Christine was absolutely wonderful! We are so grateful we found her to be our officiant and would recommend her to anyone who asks! Thank you Reverend Christine!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Kayla · Married on 04/20/2018

Rev. Christine is definitely the best choice to be your officiant. She was never late to the 1st meeting or to the wedding! Rev. Christine has a selection of different ceremonies to help you create that perfect wedding. Every ceremony is carefully worded that it was hard to choose the perfect one. On the day of the wedding, Rev. Christine double checked with the wedding party to make sure that everything would go smoothly. My husband and I were very glad to have chosen her for our special day. Rev. Christine will always be a 5 star in my book. Rev. Christine definitely knows what she is doing and she thoroughly enjoys her her job/passion. Thank you so much Rev. Christine.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 13
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 14
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 15
    A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine 16

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine's reply:

Thank you Kayla for all the beautiful words

Monica · Married on 03/24/2018

The first time we met Rev. Christine, we had an overwhelming sense of calm--she exudes both confidence and spirituality, which are traits you want in someone who is leading your ceremony! My husband and I aren't religious, but the script wording she gave us allowed us to "create our own" ceremony that was meaningful for us. Rev. Christine was very prompt with her responses--usually within a day! She led the rehearsal with such grace and poise--I didn't have to worry that my wedding party would mess up or forget their placement and timing. She made sure that we knew where we were supposed to go and when, so the day of the wedding was extremely well-organized and stress-free. Both serious and funny, our guests loved her, and I'm pretty sure that we bought down the whole house to tears by the end of the ceremony!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

A Beautiful Ceremony by Rev. Christine's reply:

Monica, Thank you for all the kind words, this reminds me why I love my career
    May all the Happiness come to you and Fan ! You two are a wonderful couple

Rachael · Married on 03/10/2018

We thoroughly enjoyed working together! Right up to the ceremony there were some stressors and the Reverend made everyone more at ease. She was very professional, thorough, and focused on making the ceremony about us. She even helped fixed a boutonniere problem! Highly recommended, we are so glad we found her!

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • Y

Yelin · Married on 01/28/2018

We found Christine through wedding wire and she response quickly. After several message exchanges we had a Skype video call. At that time I didn't know anything about the wedding ceremony. She kindly helped us go through each details with explanation and also email us a copy. We scheduled a rehearsal before the wedding and it definitely helped. We went through all steps and she patiently answer questions so everyone can fully prepared. During the ceremony at the wedding day, she read vows slowly to make sure no one will fail.
    She is kindly, nice and each to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/25/2018