Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd.

Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd.

About Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd.

Editors Pick for Washingtonian's Best and The Knot 2009-2011, Wedding Wire Ace.

Email us flowers@hollychappleflowers.com

Phone 703-777-8227

Website http://www.hollychappleflowers.com

Flowers have been a constant part of Holly’s life since she was a child, literally growing up in a green house!  As a newlywed and young woman Holly decided to take her inherited love, knowledge and passion for flowers and grow a business. From those seeds planted years ago "Holly Heider Chapple Flowers LTD." became one of the most sought after and well loved designers in the area.

Although Holly has many corporate accounts, her first creations were for weddings. Holly’s impeccable designs have set the tone for hundreds of weddings in the Wasington DC region. Holly’s flowers have adorned venues such as, The Libary of Congress, The Ronald Reagan Building, The Mayflower Hotel, Union Station, The Udvar Hazy Smithsonian Center, The Four Seasons, The Fairmont, The US Convention Center, The Willard  and The Ritz Carlton Hotels to name just a few, as well as many other spectacular venues across the Greater Northern Virginia  and Maryland Region.

Holly’s peers consider her to be one of the most talented floral designers available in the metro area commenting that, "When you see a Holly Chapple flower design you know it is a Holly Heider Chapple flower creation." Each centerpiece, bouquet, and design has been lovingly, scrutinized, touched, fluffed and passed by Holly’s very high standards. No arrangement leaves her studio without being meticulously evaluated multiple times, ensuring complete flower perfection!

Come visit Holly Heider Chapple at her Studio, so that she can share her passion and history for floral design with you and help you create an event that will be remembered! For Holly it is a absolute must that every one of her clients enjoy making their selections for the big day as well as, walk away feeling excited, inspired, and completely satisfied in her services. She now considers many of her brides to be her closest friends.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd. on

299 Reviews for Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd.

User Photos
Corsages (8)
Aisle Decor (7)
Clean Up (6)
Chuppah Decor (2)

Flowers were not the most important thing on my wedding "want" list UNTIL I met Holly!

I had been following Holly Chapple Flowers on social media for years, as she had worked with several friends and colleagues of mine on weddings that I had attended or seen.
I had always thought her work was stunning, so reaching out to Holly about our own wedding after we got engaged was an easy choice, but I wasn't really sure I wanted to make the flowers the most important part of our big day, or of what "look" I was really even going for in our decor...

Holly and her team did the most AMAZING job in both helping bring our design to life and in executing it to its full potential.
Working with what seemed like a pretty broad color scheme (neutrals, blush, and metallics with pops of burgundy, merlot and pink), Holly used her local, seasonal blooms to design a gorgeous palate that fit our venue and style to a T.

Her experience and knowledge of her craft is obvious just in looking at her work, but her talents and abilities go beyond the aesthetic to make each of her designs unique and personal.
From thinking to include hops in the boutonnieres for my Chef fiancé and his food-industry groomsmen, to matching the ribbons on the bridesmaids bouquets to each of their six different dresses (a look I wasn't even sure was going to come together), every floral design was flawless, and I cannot thank Holly and her team enough for helping make our wedding day so beautiful.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Holly and her team were incredible. They did the flowers and the event design/look/decor/lighting for our wedding - which was held at my family's horse farm in Middleburg, Virginia. We had 200 guests and the ceremony and cocktail hour were outside and the reception was in a sailcloth tent. Holly took my complete indecision on the look/color and turned it into a dream - above and beyond what I could have imagined myself. She build a custom 20 foot long hanging installation that we got married under, and an equally incredible hanging arrangement over the King's table in the reception. Everyone still comments to me on how beautiful the flowers were - all thanks to Holly! I owe it all to her and her amazing team.

Profile Picture Elise, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd. FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1416517067166 holly chapple favorites 0022

FREE Toss Bouquet!

Redeem In-Store
When you tell us that you found us through the Wedding Wire you will receive a FREE* toss bouquet! *Cannot be exchanged or combined with any other discounts offered.*
#WW1dddc84f36944ae5

14 ENDORSEMENTS
Not only is Holly a pleasure to work with but her work is just breathtaking. Her passion for florals shine through each of her creations.

Holly's designs are simply amazing! This hometown Loudoun girl is at ease from the most high end venues in DC to the top of the hill at Bluemont Vineyard. We simply cannot recommend her highly enough!

Holly always provides beautiful and amazing florals!

Holly Chapple and her team are always creating new designs that simply take our breath away. Their designs are always fresh, always fun, and always fabulous. We connot recommend Holly Heider Chapple Flowers enough!

1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

Leesburg, VA 20176   See On Map
703-777-8227 (phone)
By appointment only.
Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd. is a wedding floral designer from Lucketts, Virginia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C.. Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd. is a professional floral designer that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry since 1992 specializing in luxury weddings and events.