$4,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bellwether Events

We want to help you create an event that will stay with your family for a lifetime.
Bellwether Events will help you create a wedding that is uniquely yours. There are a countless ideas for weddings. We will help you articulate what defines you as a couple and hone in on the theme, look, or motif that best suits you and your desires.

Bellwether Events is here do the work that you don't have the time to do. There is a limitless amount of information out there. With so much to review it can become overwhelming, as well as distracting. We will do research for you, and help to narrow your focus when it is time to make a decision.

Bellwether Events will offer recommendations and suggestions when you're lacking answers. We will always be honest with you and your family regarding where we find our information. To achieve this there must be education and disclosure for you to make the best choices for your wedding. Together, we will discuss your options before you make your decision. We want to you feel confidant that the vendors you are hiring are reliable, conscientious, and flexible.

Bellwether Events will help you stay on budget. We work with a wide range of vendors in the Washington, D.C area and beyond. Do we have our favorites? Yes; but weddings are not "one size fits all." You deserve to have options. Bellwether Events is always looking out for new, interesting people who offer a wonderful product or service.

Bellwether Events takes a team approach to weddings. We believe in and encourage positive vendor relationships. Vendors have ideas, preferences and concerns too. Your wedding will be successful if all the vendors get a long and work as a team.

We will ensure that your time is spent celebrating with your family and friends; not worrying about managing your wedding day. There are a lot of moving parts when it comes to a wedding and someone needs to be in charge of all of them. Don't put that burden on yourself or another guest. Let Bellwether Events help you plan your wedding and let Janice Carnevale be your someone.

Bellwether Events offers event planning services in Washington, D.C., Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. In addition to weddings, we are happy to assist with the planning of your anniversary celebration, bar/bat mitzvah, birthday party, or with a corporate bash that you are hosting. We can also add engagement parties and bachelorette and/or bachelor parties to the wedding package of your choice.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Cultural (1)

Janice was absolutely invaluable!! We hired her for “month-of”coordination, which was really more like “6-plus weeks, and also I’ll help you out by emails well before that!” We sent her all of our vendor contracts as we made them earlier on, which meant she was pretty up to speed on everything by the time we met up for the first time.

I tend to be super-organized as it is, and even still, I knew my husband and I alone couldn’t manage all the final details, coordination, rehearsal, and work needed for the day. We met with Janice twice, in addition to a final walk-through at the venue and when she ran the rehearsal itself. She was a pro through it all: whether it was our last minute changes (there were a few), wrangling the ringbearers, or calling back our florist to return with an item we needed that day. And those are only the parts we saw! I can’t recommend Janice and Bellwether Events strongly enough.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Janice is an amazing wedding planner and we were very lucky to have had her as our month of planner. We would have definitely benefitted from using her through the whole process, and if we were to do this again we would hire her for the entire wedding planning and preparation period. Since we were planning the wedding from overseas, Janice really enabled us to have the wedding we always dreamed of with as little stress as possible. She was on top of every detail leading up to the wedding and also provided thoughtful advice throughout the process, she even procured our wedding license for us since we couldn’t be there ahead of time to apply ourselves. She also expertly coordinated and communicated with all of our different vendors. She was a calming influence both leading up to the wedding and during the big day since we knew she would be able to handle any curve balls. Janice allowed my wife and I to completely focus on and enjoy our big day without distraction! I would absolutely recommend her to any friends and family as well as anyone in the DMV area.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Janice was the reason our wedding went off without a hitch. My husband and I worked with Janice for 18 months prior to our wedding and we are so glad we hired her. She helped us find our perfect venue and had so many creative ideas I never would have thought of to make our day extra special and unique. Our family and friends cannot stop raving about our wedding and all the details that made the day extra memorable. Janice knows the best vendors, and is extremely organized and responsive. I would absolutely recommend Janice if you are planning a wedding/or any other event-- you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/10/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1483736952853 daughters of the american revolution washington dc
220x220 sq 1244560476985 freed34060086

1 VIDEO

15 ENDORSEMENTS
It's a pleasure working with you all!!!.... Always so kind and reliable..Can't wait for our next wedding event together. If you're looking for true professionals Bellewether Events is just wonderful!!

We absolutely love working with Janice & her team! They are professional, organized and really good at juggling all those tiny wedding details. We've worked with the Bellwether Events on numerous occasions and they are always great with email response times, managing timelines and helping the entire event to go off without a hitch. You are in great hands with these ladies!

I loved working with Janice of Bellwether Events! She is Caring, Creative, and Professional. Janice will listen very closely to you and your desires and then work diligently to create the Dream event you always wished for. I highly recommend Bellwether Events!

Janice is EPIC. I've worked with Janice a few times now and her weddings run flawlessly. There is nothing a photographer loves more than having a planner run the show and run it well. This take a lot of stress off the photographer and allows us to shoot our best work. I love working with Janice and would do so again in a heartbeat.

Fabulous! Great to work with!

128 PROS I KNOW

Events

Falls Church, VA 22041   See On Map
703-851-9622 (phone) 703-563-7436 (fax)