$4,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bellwether Events

We want to help you create an event that will stay with your family for a lifetime.
Bellwether Events will help you create a wedding that is uniquely yours. There are a countless ideas for weddings. We will help you articulate what defines you as a couple and hone in on the theme, look, or motif that best suits you and your desires.

Bellwether Events is here do the work that you don't have the time to do. There is a limitless amount of information out there. With so much to review it can become overwhelming, as well as distracting. We will do research for you, and help to narrow your focus when it is time to make a decision.

Bellwether Events will offer recommendations and suggestions when you're lacking answers. We will always be honest with you and your family regarding where we find our information. To achieve this there must be education and disclosure for you to make the best choices for your wedding. Together, we will discuss your options before you make your decision. We want to you feel confidant that the vendors you are hiring are reliable, conscientious, and flexible.

Bellwether Events will help you stay on budget. We work with a wide range of vendors in the Washington, D.C area and beyond. Do we have our favorites? Yes; but weddings are not "one size fits all." You deserve to have options. Bellwether Events is always looking out for new, interesting people who offer a wonderful product or service.

Bellwether Events takes a team approach to weddings. We believe in and encourage positive vendor relationships. Vendors have ideas, preferences and concerns too. Your wedding will be successful if all the vendors get a long and work as a team.

We will ensure that your time is spent celebrating with your family and friends; not worrying about managing your wedding day. There are a lot of moving parts when it comes to a wedding and someone needs to be in charge of all of them. Don't put that burden on yourself or another guest. Let Bellwether Events help you plan your wedding and let Janice Carnevale be your someone.

Bellwether Events offers event planning services in Washington, D.C., Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. In addition to weddings, we are happy to assist with the planning of your anniversary celebration, bar/bat mitzvah, birthday party, or with a corporate bash that you are hosting. We can also add engagement parties and bachelorette and/or bachelor parties to the wedding package of your choice.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Budget Analysis (1)
Full Planning (1)
Cultural (1)

Janice was great. We wouldn't have been able to get this wedding planned without her. She made sure she stayed on top of us throughout the process so that we would stay on track and on schedule. She knows so many vendors that we had no trouble selecting who to use for catering, flowers, DJ, etc. She was especially great on the day of, corralling the circus of vendors and bridal party members and making sure everything went smoothly. We are very happy with our decision to hire Janice!

Profile Picture Peter, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Janice was absolutely invaluable!! We hired her for “month-of”coordination, which was really more like “6-plus weeks, and also I’ll help you out by emails well before that!” We sent her all of our vendor contracts as we made them earlier on, which meant she was pretty up to speed on everything by the time we met up for the first time.

I tend to be super-organized as it is, and even still, I knew my husband and I alone couldn’t manage all the final details, coordination, rehearsal, and work needed for the day. We met with Janice twice, in addition to a final walk-through at the venue and when she ran the rehearsal itself. She was a pro through it all: whether it was our last minute changes (there were a few), wrangling the ringbearers, or calling back our florist to return with an item we needed that day. And those are only the parts we saw! I can’t recommend Janice and Bellwether Events strongly enough.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

LOST.... Thats how I would have felt without Janice. I work in catering so I had a really good grasp on that side of the planning process. However, I didn't even consider all the parts that I am not typically involved in like the CEREMONY. I never imagined all of the smaller details that were so significant/imperative to the outcome of my wedding. She was on top of it all and made sure everything went smooth. I cannot recommend her enough. Trust me, you wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Joanie, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bellwether Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1483736952853 daughters of the american revolution washington dc
220x220 sq 1244560476985 freed34060086

1 VIDEO

15 ENDORSEMENTS
It's a pleasure working with you all!!!.... Always so kind and reliable..Can't wait for our next wedding event together. If you're looking for true professionals Bellewether Events is just wonderful!!

We absolutely love working with Janice & her team! They are professional, organized and really good at juggling all those tiny wedding details. We've worked with the Bellwether Events on numerous occasions and they are always great with email response times, managing timelines and helping the entire event to go off without a hitch. You are in great hands with these ladies!

I loved working with Janice of Bellwether Events! She is Caring, Creative, and Professional. Janice will listen very closely to you and your desires and then work diligently to create the Dream event you always wished for. I highly recommend Bellwether Events!

Janice is EPIC. I've worked with Janice a few times now and her weddings run flawlessly. There is nothing a photographer loves more than having a planner run the show and run it well. This take a lot of stress off the photographer and allows us to shoot our best work. I love working with Janice and would do so again in a heartbeat.

Fabulous! Great to work with!

128 PROS I KNOW

Falls Church, VA 22041   See On Map
703-851-9622 (phone) 703-563-7436 (fax)