Gainesville, VA 20155 Map · Phone number

About Creations by Brenda

After years of hard work and dedication, we have earned the trust and respect of both our clients and vendors. Whether it's a casual outdoor event or a lavish ballroom wedding, we have the expertise to assist you every step of the way. From event planning to gift ideas, we can and will do it all to satisfy our customers. As a result, a high percentage of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals.

We do not believe in "cookie cutter" events. We know that when it comes to your life celebrations, one size does not fit all. Our philosophy is that each client is unique and each event is special. Our customers' needs are of the utmost importance to us. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs.

Follow Creations by Brenda on

b9b5b08384341a93 1258673878968 reception
b9b5b08384341a93 1258673878968 reception

52 Reviews for Creations by Brenda

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing and great decision!

Brenda is such a fun and helpful person. She truly cares about making your day perfect. She is very professional, fun, and helpful. On the wedding day Brenda helped ensure that everything was set up correctly and made sure it was stress free. She has an eye when set up decorations and loves to make everything look perfect. Not only was Brenda an amazing help but I truly feel like I have made a friend through the whole process. I would recommend using Brenda for any event. Thanks again Brenda for all your hard work and helping make the best wedding day for my husband and I.

Sent on 10/30/2019

J. HAINES · Married on 06/08/2019

From Another Point of View

I worked with Brenda as another vendor, being the wedding photographer. Brenda was always quick to respond to any questions I had, never minded tackling any situation that arose and was very personable and accommodating. She truly was a team player and I really enjoyed working with her. She made everything less stressful, more manageable, and fun. Her work is top notch and I don't see why you would want anyone else with you for your big day.

If you are ever looking for a wedding coordinator/planner, please look no further. You will not regret your decision.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Kara · Married on 05/11/2019

LOVE her! Best wedding decision I made

Brenda was nothing short of AMAZING. She helped make my wedding day absolutely perfect. It went so smoothly thanks to her and I had NO stress throughout the entire day. I was actually able to enjoy my day with friends and family and my husband!! I don’t know what I would’ve done if I didn’t have Brenda as my coordinator. She’s very professional and personable, and now I consider her a friend!! I HIGHLY recommend to have her as your wedding coordinator. You won’t regret it!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Creations by Brenda FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

What can we say about Brenda that could be more important than the fact that we refer her to brides WHENEVER we can!! If Brenda's in charge, we know we will have a smooth day!! She's pleasant, organized, efficient, great on her feet, and most importantly a wonderful friend to all! Brides- get ready to have a wonderful and stress-free day!

• JJDJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

WOW! Where to even begin with Brenda and her team! Brenda is the kind of person you want at your wedding when one of those "OH MY GOD WE FORGOT THE...." or the "I DONT KNOW WHERE... IS" Brenda (and her staffs) professionalism is incredible! She was in what it seems five places at one time! One second she was briefing the photographers, while assisting the florist, while repairing the cake, while tracking down wedding party. She’s the kind of person you'd see in a movie directing a MAJOR Hollywood Wedding making sure everything was done to perfection. Brenda is the kind of honest American who when hired is looking out for YOUR best interest. She knows the in’s and out’s of the industry to know when vendors are trying to take advantage of you, and makes sure she gets you the best while maintaining your budget and goal in mind! Organization is one of the keys to a successful wedding. Multiple weeks out she was in touch with me going over details that only I thought were important. We went over the timeline on multiple occasions. She assisted on helping us design a custom light scene for their wedding. She ask questions no other wedding vendors have asked, it shows she is a true professional and is beyond dedicated to her clients. If your thinking about hiring ANYONE for helping you create and execute a true dream wedding, I would put our reputation on the line to say "Creations by Brenda" is the company you need to go with.

• Scott Roth Events & Photography Wedding Photographers

Vanessa &amp; Angel's Wedding - 10/23/2010 This past weekend our <a href="http://www.scottrothevents.com/photo-booth-rental.html">Wedding Photo Booth</a> sent us to the Farmington Fire Hall in Egg Harbor, NJ for the Wedding of Vanessa &amp; Angel. Although the phrase Fire Hall doesn’t speak the words “Elegant” and “Beautiful” that one would associate with a Wedding atmosphere, the Farmington Fire Hall (also kno...wn as the Charles A. Maxwell Banquet Hall) was dare I say ….”Exquisite”.<p> This was mostly due to the efforts of the Wedding Planner Brenda Lambert Rivera (aka Creations By Brenda) who created an incredible Fall Theme under the moniker “Fall … In Love”………brown table cloth, tan chairs, orange flower centerpieces, with orange and brown leaves as center pieces. The room had supplied dim lighting and candlelight to set the mood.</p><p> We didn’t have a chance to get fed being how popular the photobooth was, but we were offered, and Brenda checked up on us and got us drinks which she didn’t have to being that a Wedding Planner is usually the busiest person at a Wedding</p><p> </p> Scott / <a href="http://www.scottrothevents.com">Scott Roth Events</a>

• Gainesville, 20155 See on map
    6092473523 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Creations by Brenda)