Little Black Book Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Package Price

Little Black Book is a wedding and events company located in Washington, District of Columbia. They promote a full concierge experience for your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They provide couples with the right amount of care for every romantic milestone.

Little Black Book provides several wedding services, such as event day management, partial event planning, and full event planning. Each service is operated and specialized by experienced planners local or abroad. The planning process starts with a two-hour consultation session and proceeds to a master planning checklist, a budget analysis, as well as vendor referrals.

Additionally, this event planning company offers peace of mind with detailed guest list creations. They have also successfully planned many diverse weddings, namely civil, cultural, destination, double weddings, elopement, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Emily K. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing experience!!!

Hiring Vanessa as our day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made for wedding planning. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect, both leading up to the event, during the event, and after. She is both calm and assertive, and overall just super effective and awesome!! We are so grateful we came across LBB.
    Rachel L. Married on 05/28/2022

Best decision we made

Can't say enough wonderful things about Vanessa and Little Black Book. From the very first meeting, Vanessa completely put me at ease. Her calm professionalism instantly told me I was in good hands, and, unlike some other planners I talked to, she helped me think through logistics without stressing me out. I hired her for Day-of-Coordination, but she was helpful throughout the process. After our first meeting, she gave me an excellent, personalized set of recommendations for vendors (all of whom were fabulous). As my planning continued, she was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. In the last month, she flawlessly coordinated with vendors, asked good questions at the walk-through, and helped keep me organized. On the day of my wedding, Vanessa and her team made sure everything went off without a hitch, and the day was absolutely perfect. Hiring her early on in the process was the best decision we made!

Little Black Book Events's reply:

Rachel!! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. You were sooo easy to work with and so organized! I'm so glad that you and Tony had a day as amazing as you both looked!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Nadine De Leon Designs Nadine De Leon Designs Wedding Florists

Vanessa was such a pleasure to work with. She was calm and professional. Our wedding had a couple of obstacles where the ceremony was outside and it was rainy day and we had to come up with another plan for the ceremony. Vanessa worked with the client and the venue to provide us the perfect solution for an indoor ceremony. Would love to work with Vanessa again!

Justy Photography Justy Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Vanessa was absolutely delightful. Vanessa is extremely professional and so easy to work with. I would strongly recommend Little Black Book Event Services to all of my clients who are looking for an organized and accommodating event planner.

The Enchanted Florist The Enchanted Florist Wedding Florists

Vanessa and her team are a great pleasure to work alongside! Any occasion will be in good hands with Little Black Book event services.

12th St. NE Washington, DC, 20002
2028139707
Location of (Little Black Book Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding