The Enchanted Florist

Alexandria, VA View map

$3,500 Typical Price

The Enchanted Florist is a full-service wedding flower studio based in Alexandria, Virginia! We believe that flowers are the main ingredient of any special event, especially when it comes to personal expression at your wedding. Our wedding packages are fully customizable according to your vision, personality, and venue! Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or an opulent ceremony, our wedding specialists are here to flawlessly execute your big day.

Experience: Over two decades, Enchanted has provided couples in the DC Metropolitan area with the best and freshest wedding blooms from all over the world. We’ve crafted floral works of art for weddings ranging in style from rustic and organic, classic princess vibes, and even exotic and bold. Every couple has a specific vision for their event, and we have years of experience to make it happen! Enhance your bridal party, reception, ceremony, escort table, and aisle with customizable flowers.

Services Offered: There are already so many things to remember when planning a wedding. Our expert florists are here to walk you through everything so you have one less thing to worry about when the date comes! First things first: book a complimentary consultation with our wedding specialist! We will discuss pricing, colors, styles, and budget to make sure your inspiration comes to life. Our team will deliver your flowers directly to the venue, set everything up, and tear down when the event is over. Request your free flower design consultation at www.enchanted florist.com or call our florists at (703) 836-7777 for more information.

Other Services: Planning a destination or DIY wedding? We can help every step of the way! As an established flower studio in Alexandria, we have developed many professional contacts within the wedding industry. Ask our wedding specialist for recomendations for DJs, venues, photographers, rental items, and anything else you need!

Areas Covered: Our store is located at 139 S. Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314! Depending on your wedding consultation, we currently deliver flowers nationwide including the DC Metropolitan area, Northern Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland. Our most popular areas are Alexandria, Washington D.C., Arlington, and Baltimore.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Clare O. Married on 01/22/2022

Beautiful Flowers

The Enchanted Florist provided flowers for both our COVID minimony and our big reception celebration. They were very easy to work with and were very helpful pivoting when we had to postpone our wedding to still provide gorgeous flowers.
    Melanie Married on 10/12/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers

I can’t say enough good things about the Enchanted Florist. We were looking for something simple, elegant, and affordable for our Fall wedding, and that is exactly what we found. I started by sharing a couple of photos I liked online, and Phyllis worked with me to develop my vision for my special day. She was very helpful in answering my questions, always responded in a timely manner, and executed everything beautifully on the day of the wedding. One week before the wedding, our venue informed us that they damaged our arch and we were left in a complete bind. Since the wedding was only a few days away, we couldn’t find another arch anywhere in town. Phyllis totally saved the day and offered to bring their arch decorated with the same flowers we picked for the centerpieces. We had a very small and intimate outdoor ceremony so it worked out perfectly. In addition to the arch and centerpieces, the bouquets, boutonnieres, and pin on corsages were absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend the Enchanted Florist to anyone looking for a florist with friendly, professionall staff that offer affordable and gorgeous flower arrangements for any special occasion.
    Melissa C. Married on 10/12/2019

Loved our flowers!

We worked with Madeline at the Enchanted Florist to style our day. From the moment I met her I knew I wanted to work with her. We sat and chatted about the look I was after and she completely understood me. She took the time to get to know me and my style and the final product was nothing short of amazing. It was more than I could have ever dreamed of. I cannot say enough nice things about Madeline. She made my dreams come true!

The Enchanted Florist's reply:

Madeline was delighted to help make your dream vision a reality! It was a true pleasure to work with you and to be part of your special day. Don't be a stranger!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

39 photos · 09/19/2020
  • Jimmy & Bailee
    27 photos · 10/19/2014

Sean Purcell Photography Sean Purcell Photography Wedding Photographers

Phyllis and the ladies at The Enchanted are such a pleasure to work with! Very knowledgable, incredibly talented, and genuinely nice people, these are the people you want to trust with your wedding flowers!!

Little Black Book Events Little Black Book Events Wedding Planners

The Enchanted Florist team does excellent work. Whether it's a client that wants to keep it simple or one that wants it grandiose, they will exceed their expectations with their flawless designs.

Lee-Fendall House Museum and Garden Lee-Fendall House Museum and Garden Museum Weddings

The Enchanted Florist never ceases to amaze us with their beautiful designs.

139 S. Fairfax Street Alexandria, VA, 22314

M-F: 8:30am - 5:30pm | Sat: 8:30am - 4pm | Sun: Closed
Location of (The Enchanted Florist)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding