139 S. Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Enchanted Florist

The Enchanted Florist is a full-service wedding flower studio based in Alexandria, Virginia! We believe that flowers are the main ingredient of any special event, especially when it comes to personal expression at your wedding. Our wedding packages are fully customizable according to your vision, personality, and venue! Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or an opulent ceremony, our wedding specialists are here to flawlessly execute your big day.

Experience: Over two decades, Enchanted has provided couples in the DC Metropolitan area with the best and freshest wedding blooms from all over the world. We’ve crafted floral works of art for weddings ranging in style from rustic and organic, classic princess vibes, and even exotic and bold. Every couple has a specific vision for their event, and we have years of experience to make it happen! Enhance your bridal party, reception, ceremony, escort table, and aisle with customizable flowers.

Services Offered: There are already so many things to remember when planning a wedding. Our expert florists are here to walk you through everything so you have one less thing to worry about when the date comes! First things first: book a complimentary consultation with our wedding specialist! We will discuss pricing, colors, styles, and budget to make sure your inspiration comes to life. Our team will deliver your flowers directly to the venue, set everything up, and tear down when the event is over. Request your free flower design consultation at www.enchanted florist.com or call our florists at (703) 836-7777 for more information.

Other Services: Planning a destination or DIY wedding? We can help every step of the way! As an established flower studio in Alexandria, we have developed many professional contacts within the wedding industry. Ask our wedding specialist for recomendations for DJs, venues, photographers, rental items, and anything else you need!

Areas Covered: Our store is located at 139 S. Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314! Depending on your wedding consultation, we currently deliver flowers nationwide including the DC Metropolitan area, Northern Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland. Our most popular areas are Alexandria, Washington D.C., Arlington, and Baltimore.

Follow The Enchanted Florist on

1ef3d4115dcef8c4 Megan and Matt Web 1

105 Reviews for The Enchanted Florist

Melissa C. · Married on 10/12/2019

Loved our flowers!

We worked with Madeline at the Enchanted Florist to style our day. From the moment I met her I knew I wanted to work with her. We sat and chatted about the look I was after and she completely understood me. She took the time to get to know me and my style and the final product was nothing short of amazing. It was more than I could have ever dreamed of. I cannot say enough nice things about Madeline. She made my dreams come true!

Sent on 11/21/2019

The Enchanted Florist's reply:

Madeline was delighted to help make your dream vision a reality! It was a true pleasure to work with you and to be part of your special day. Don't be a stranger!

Melanie · Married on 10/12/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers

I can’t say enough good things about the Enchanted Florist. We were looking for something simple, elegant, and affordable for our Fall wedding, and that is exactly what we found. I started by sharing a couple of photos I liked online, and Phyllis worked with me to develop my vision for my special day. She was very helpful in answering my questions, always responded in a timely manner, and executed everything beautifully on the day of the wedding. One week before the wedding, our venue informed us that they damaged our arch and we were left in a complete bind. Since the wedding was only a few days away, we couldn’t find another arch anywhere in town. Phyllis totally saved the day and offered to bring their arch decorated with the same flowers we picked for the centerpieces. We had a very small and intimate outdoor ceremony so it worked out perfectly. In addition to the arch and centerpieces, the bouquets, boutonnieres, and pin on corsages were absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend the Enchanted Florist to anyone looking for a florist with friendly, professionall staff that offer affordable and gorgeous flower arrangements for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful Wedding Florist Team!

Phyllis (owner) and Madeline were excellent every step of the way! Responsive, kind, understanding of my changing plans/vision, and highly experienced. They made me feel excited about my wedding florals and decor. They did an AMAZING job overall and I would recommend!

Sent on 04/04/2020

The Enchanted Florist's reply:

Dear Stephanie, thank you so much for your review and for sharing photos with other brides! You were a dream client and we were so fortunate to be able to be a part of your wedding day!!

The Enchanted Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 150
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150
    $ 225
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

2 Real Weddings

• Sean Purcell Photography Wedding Photographers

Phyllis and the ladies at The Enchanted are such a pleasure to work with! Very knowledgable, incredibly talented, and genuinely nice people, these are the people you want to trust with your wedding flowers!!

• Little Black Book Events Wedding Planners

The Enchanted Florist team does excellent work. Whether it's a client that wants to keep it simple or one that wants it grandiose, they will exceed their expectations with their flawless designs.

• Lee-Fendall House Museum and Garden Museum Weddings

The Enchanted Florist never ceases to amaze us with their beautiful designs.

• 139 S. Fairfax Street Alexandria, VA, 22314 See on map
    M-F: 8:30am - 5:30pm | Sat: 8:30am - 4pm | Sun: Closed
    Location of (The Enchanted Florist)