1516 Underwood St NW, Washington, DC 20012 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About 'I Do' Creations

"I DO" CREATIONS CAPTURES YOUR VISION FOR ALL SPECIAL OCCASIONS !

Our creative designers specialize in unique custom made designs: floral,decor,wedding accessories,proms,birthdays and much more.

Our floral designs last a lifetime for years to come.

We work with all couples budgets!

Call our designers today for your free consultation, or visit us on the Web at: www.idocreations.com

coralbouquet
coralbouquet

7 Reviews for 'I Do' Creations

regina · Married on 10/24/2009

I highly recommend "I Do Creations" for your weddings needs. There floral arrangements, and the bouquets are awesome. You will be very happy with them!!!!

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 10/03/2009

I was extremely please with the work done by I Do Creations. They are very professional and friendly to work with. The flowers are phenomenal. They do everything in their power to try and make things easier for you in helping to put your wedding together. I was extremely satisfied with the work that I Do Creations did for my wedding. My theme was butterflies and Monica really did a wonderful job with everything she did for my wedding. I could not of been happier the day of my wedding. Everything ran smoothly and was beautiful. I have lots of wonderful memories of my wedding day because of the work that I Do Creations did for me.

sharon · Married on 08/22/2009

u made my day i love ever thing i give u 10 star and 100% my flower was speechless i i glad that my aunt referral u to me thank u

Award

'I Do' Creations FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 'I Do' Creations 1
    Free One Hour Consultation and Throw Bouquet
    "I Do" Creations offers creatively designed silk floral bouquets, corsages, boutonierres, centerpieces, floral accessories and decor for wedding and reception. Floral designs will reflect the theme and colors that you have chosen and will provide lasting memories of your special occasion. You can preview your arrangements before the actual day of your event to insure that it is exactly what you want. You can also choose your favorite flowers even is they are not in season. We will try to work within your budget.

• Pink Diamond Events
    Pink Diamond Events Wedding Planners

"I Do Creations is very professional and responsive to brides with quality floral arrangements to reflects every Bride! With excellent prices too!

• Elegant Events by Tiffany, LLC
    Elegant Events by Tiffany, LLC Wedding Planners

The team at "I Do Creations" is extremely helpful, reliable, and best of all knowledgeable about the flower industry. They work with every bride's budget to create customized silk floral arrangements. I look forward to working with "I Do Creations" again in the near future.

• 1516 Underwood St NW Washington, DC 20012 See on map