Ashburn, VA 20147 Map · Phone number

About Sean Purcell Photography

Sean Purcell Photography is an award-winning photography company in Ashburn, Virginia that services weddings anywhere in the world. Photographers Sean and Amanda love getting to know new couples and jump at the opportunity to capture another unique love story. They understand that your story is one-of-a-kind, so chances are that your photography needs are too. Sean Purcell Photography will build a package that's tailored to your needs as a couple.

Sean Purcell Photography's most popular wedding package includes an engagement shoot, a second shooter, additional hours and multiple locations so couples get completely comprehensive coverage. This package also includes momentos like matted prints, albums and digital files to share and display your images. Sean Purcell Photography offers the following services and items:

• Trash the dress

df4b3a7e6f7d918a 1489453348488 spp sc 116 resizew
spp sc 116 resizew

5 Reviews for Sean Purcell Photography

Veronica · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing professional photographers that acomodatted my every single need
    Will alwayd use them for future events
    10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Sean Purcell Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Veronica!!

Lindsey · Married on 03/11/2017

I dont know where to start! After meeting with a handful of photographers, we decided to go with SPP after one amazing meeting. We instantly felt comfortable with both Sean and Amanda, and knew they were the ones to capture our big day! Despite all the best planning, I was still very nervous the morning of, but as soon as they showed up my nerves were calmed. It was an absolute pleasure to have them in the room with my closest friends and family as we got ready for our first look pictures! We received many compliments on their poise and presence during the reception. We were feeling all around good about the experience, but once we saw our album I was speechless. Of all the wedding vendors you pick, the photographer is the one that is going to give you something that will last beyond the day of the event. The pictures could not have been more perfect!! I highly highly recommend them. Thank you so much for capturing our moment <3

Sent on 06/26/2017

Sean Purcell Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey!! It was such a pleasure working with you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future!

Sandra · Married on 03/21/2015

As I look back on my wedding day and remember what a wonderful day it was, I also remember what an unforgettable experience it was to have Sean and Amanda be there to capture every single moment. I have the opportunity to now look back at the amazing shots they took for us and feel as I'm living that day all over again! They are the most amazing photographers I've ever met, extremely professional friendly, overall just incredible. I am not so good at standing in front of a cámara but They make it feel so natural easy and fun! They have not only been part of our great wedding but also have captured the amazing moment of announcing that our first born was coming! Thank you guys. I promise you they will make your wedding day and photos an unforgettable and unique experience.

Sandra and carlos

Sent on 05/16/2017

Sean Purcell Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sandra!! Sean and I had such a great time shooting your wedding. We love the relationship that has formed, and the fact that we've been able to continue to be a part of your growing family!!

Award

Sean Purcell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,675.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Viva La Flora LLC
    Viva La Flora LLC Wedding Florists

I worked with Sean and Amanda from Sean Purcell Photography many times and each time I was blown away by their professionalism. And photos they take... I couldn't ask fro better results! As a floral designer I put my heart and soul in every design I make and hope that the photographer can capture some of it in the photo, these guys not only capture the beauty, the soul and the essence of the design, but make it come alive!!! Highly highly highly recommended! Anahit, Viva La Flora Designs

• Maryland Bay Blossoms
    Maryland Bay Blossoms Wedding Florists

SPP has time and time again been a pleasure to work with! Not only is the finished product gorgeous everytime, but the experience working with them is always fun. I meet a lot of photographers, but few are able to put a couple at ease and capture photos that don't look forced. I highly recommend both Amanda and Sean for any photo sessions, and I look forward to our next event together!

• Ashburn, 20147 See on map