Silver Spring, Silver Spring, MD 20910 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Betcom Weddings & Events

Betcom Weddings & Events is a premier wedding coordination company based out of Silver Spring, Maryland. This team provides thorough and comprehensive event planning services, tailored to the needs of your special day. Their goal is to help you craft a celebration that rings true to your passions and personalities, creating fond memories along the way.

The involvement of Betcom Weddings & Events in your milestone occasion is entirely up to your discretion. Whether you simply need a second pair of eyes to look over vendor contracts or need help designing your entire event, this staff of experienced planners can help. Among their many services, they can offer consultations, vendor recommendations, budget analysis, and full onsite assistance on the day. You can relax knowing that your unforgettable event is the hands of capable coordinators, allowing you to enjoy the process as it all comes together.

daniellebrian0326 51 1976313 159640864747853
daniellebrian0326 51 1976313 159640864747853

4 Reviews for Betcom Weddings & Events

1 User photo

Denise R. · Married on 08/18/2019

Above and beyond and more - OUTSTANDING!

We don’t know how we could have pulled off a wedding in 10 weeks without Betsy! From the minute we met her, we knew we were in calm, experienced and caring hands. She immediately understood the fun, low-key and meaningful wedding we wanted to have and embraced the type of people we are. She is not only incredibly organized but quadruple checks everything - we knew that nothing would be left to chance and her coordination with the vendors would be thorough.

Betsy alleviated so much stress from our lives and handled the normal wedding planning bumps along the way that arose with grace, diplomacy and warmth. She is incredibly responsive, even when on vacation, in all of her communications. There were a few times when we felt like our wedding vision was getting lost in what others wanted, and each time, Betsy was there to fix things and keep our dreams of our wedding alive.

We can’t even count the number of times that Betsy went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy and calm throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. All of our family and friends loved her, especially our parents who she made sure were well taken care of during the wedding.

We honestly can’t sing her praises enough and any couple would be incredibly lucky to have Betsy Lanning as their wedding coordinator!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 07/07/2018

Betsy is amazing!

Betsy Lanning was highly recommended to me by the event manager at my wedding venue. From the first phone call I had with her, I knew she was “the one” for me and my vision for my big day! My (now) husband and I learned very quickly that we were in good, loving hands with Betsy. Betsy brought priceless experience to the table, was just as detail-oriented as I when it came down to the little details that probably only, she and I were going to notice, and most importantly, she was always clear that she was all about us. She took so much care in making sure she knew our vision and was so great at coordinating our vendors to ensure we got what we wanted on our wedding day! I knew I could completely trust her, and my husband will say, throughout our entire 11 months of wedding planning, I was the least overwhelmed in those last eight weeks leading up to our wedding because I knew I had my Betsy. There is not one moment that went by that I didn’t recognize how incredibly lucky I was to have her as my day-of coordinator. What is most special about her, is how genuinely invested she is in her work of love. We had such a special connection with her throughout our time working together and after, and I truly do not know what we would have done without her. We thank you, Betsy, for your dedication to us so that we were able to completely enjoy one of the best days of our lives. You are absolutely the best!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Betcom Weddings & Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Silver Spring Silver Spring, MD, 20910 See on map
    Location of (Betcom Weddings & Events)