Betcom Weddings & Events Reviews

4 Reviews for Betcom Weddings & Events

1 User photo

Glen P. · Married on 09/22/2019

Wedding and reception

Betsy was a real pleasure to work with while we were planning our wedding. We started the wedding planning process a little later than usual, but she had a full stable of recommended vendors that came through for us. Even as the wedding date drew close, Betsy remained unflappable and kept smiling -- focused on making sure that we had the best time possible on our special day.

Sent on 11/04/2020

Denise R. · Married on 08/18/2019

Above and beyond and more - OUTSTANDING!

We don’t know how we could have pulled off a wedding in 10 weeks without Betsy! From the minute we met her, we knew we were in calm, experienced and caring hands. She immediately understood the fun, low-key and meaningful wedding we wanted to have and embraced the type of people we are. She is not only incredibly organized but quadruple checks everything - we knew that nothing would be left to chance and her coordination with the vendors would be thorough.

Betsy alleviated so much stress from our lives and handled the normal wedding planning bumps along the way that arose with grace, diplomacy and warmth. She is incredibly responsive, even when on vacation, in all of her communications. There were a few times when we felt like our wedding vision was getting lost in what others wanted, and each time, Betsy was there to fix things and keep our dreams of our wedding alive.

We can’t even count the number of times that Betsy went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy and calm throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. All of our family and friends loved her, especially our parents who she made sure were well taken care of during the wedding.

We honestly can’t sing her praises enough and any couple would be incredibly lucky to have Betsy Lanning as their wedding coordinator!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 07/07/2018

Betsy is amazing!

Betsy Lanning was highly recommended to me by the event manager at my wedding venue. From the first phone call I had with her, I knew she was “the one” for me and my vision for my big day! My (now) husband and I learned very quickly that we were in good, loving hands with Betsy. Betsy brought priceless experience to the table, was just as detail-oriented as I when it came down to the little details that probably only, she and I were going to notice, and most importantly, she was always clear that she was all about us. She took so much care in making sure she knew our vision and was so great at coordinating our vendors to ensure we got what we wanted on our wedding day! I knew I could completely trust her, and my husband will say, throughout our entire 11 months of wedding planning, I was the least overwhelmed in those last eight weeks leading up to our wedding because I knew I had my Betsy. There is not one moment that went by that I didn’t recognize how incredibly lucky I was to have her as my day-of coordinator. What is most special about her, is how genuinely invested she is in her work of love. We had such a special connection with her throughout our time working together and after, and I truly do not know what we would have done without her. We thank you, Betsy, for your dedication to us so that we were able to completely enjoy one of the best days of our lives. You are absolutely the best!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Patricia D. · Married on 07/07/2018

Outstanding in every way

I cannot say enough about the pleasure of working with Betsy Lanning. My extremely competent daughter handled most of the wedding preparations, and I know she relied heavily on Betsy’s support, advise, and expertise in dealing with some difficult situations. As the mother of the bride, I was included in correspondence toward the end, and found her delightful to know and work with. I was most impressed by her on the day of the wedding. She soothed, directed and organized us all (we were not all in the right place at the right time) with a calmness she cannot always have felt, and did everything with great good humor. One of our guests commented on her own experience with an officious wedding coordinator who spent the day ordering everyone around. Betsy was exactly the opposite, always gently herding us into our proper places and making sure we all enjoyed the day. She was wonderful, and I cannot imagine having pulled a wedding off without her. I never worried that it would be anything other than a beautiful wedding day under her direction, and it was.

Sent on 11/04/2020