245 Halsey Rd, Parsippany, NJ 07054 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,750
  • Pricing

About Scott Roth Events & Photography

Every dream you ever had since you were young has been leading to this day......this moment.

So many things you envisioned happening will take place. If you are like me, your dreams are always in third person....an out of body experience if you will. You are there watching yourself walk down the aisle, say "I Do", dance the first dance, dance with your father, etc.

The funny thing is that dreams are always crystal clear. They are never out of focus. They never have poor lighting. Dreams are always PERFECT

The venue you chose, the colors, the flowers, the hair & makeup, the shoes, the rings, the DRESS, the music, the mood and most importantly......the people you invited. All of these details were chosen with care to best represent the relationship you have been building together to the people you want to keep building it together with.

They were ALL chosen with that dream in mind. This is where Scott Roth Photography comes in. THIS is what we do. We are not there to capture what you see, but what you've been dreaming. To best represent your wedding in that "out of body experience" kind of way.

Sure every family member will have their iphones out, taking selfies, photo bombing, and downright elbowing us for a better angle. We get it and it's ok but family members and friends have a different agenda in mind when they take photos. They are there to capture the moments they want to remember.

WE are there to capture your DREAMS

Follow Scott Roth Events & Photography on

sweet 16 photographer ny 8801 4763x3108
thephotoboothers booth

54 Reviews for Scott Roth Events & Photography

Marcia · Married on 11/03/2017

Going with Cubbyhole Photo Booth Rental for our wedding is a decision I was very happy I made. It was definitely a hit with our guests! Both family and friends loved this and everyone had a blast with it. We all had fun and the pictures were hilarious! And my favorite part is the scrapbook they made for us to collect all of these pictures together. We had gold pineapples as part of our wedding theme and they included pineapples in the scrapbook - how thoughtful! Not to mention, adding a photo booth was a last minute decision for us and it was no problem whatsoever. Scott was extremely helpful and made sure everything went smoothly - I didn't have to worry about anything! (Which was great for me, as a bride getting down to the wire!) The whole process was quick, easy, and completely stress-free. So much fun and definitely worth it!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 06/11/2016

I found scott through my friends wedding that I was in. He did a amazing job costumer service wise and photographer wise. I hired him for my wedding and he did a excellent job with my photos. I'am so happy I found him theough my friend. He made my pictures look amazing and they turned out great. I highly recommend scott for any event. He is very professional and he keeps the costumers in mind. Scott is amazing!!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Tayo · event on 01/10/2015

My guest loved Scott and his professionalism! The scrap book was an added plus! Will defiantly use again handled my party if 350 guest with ease?

Sent on 01/25/2015

Award

Scott Roth Events & Photography Pricing

Scott Roth Events & Photography Price Rates

• Revolutions Entertainment LLC
    Revolutions Entertainment LLC Wedding DJs

Excellent photographers!! They always capture the best moments and their end product is amazing. Highly recommended!

• APA Hotel Woodbridge
    APA Hotel Woodbridge Hotel Weddings

Scott Roth Events & Photography provides excellent service to their clients. Their photobooth is unique and so much fun to experience. This company goes above and beyond at your wedding to provide your guests with a one-of-a-kind, fun experience. They take pride in providing their clients with the best wedding photographs anyone could ask for. Call them today!

• Juliet Events
    Juliet Events Wedding Planners

The wedding photo booth was so much fun. Our bride and groom were so happy with it. Scott and his staff are professional and a pleasure to work with. Whenever we need a photo booth we call Scott Roth Events.

• 245 Halsey Rd Parsippany, 07054 See on map