About Hair by Giselle

Hair by Giselle is a wedding hair stylist business in Vienna, Virginia. The business focuses on bridal and bridal party hairstyles, specializing in large groups. Founder and stylist Giselle Williams delivers highly personalized services for bridal parties throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. She has relationships with many other wedding industry professionals in the area, including planners, designers, and more, allowing her to help deliver the full experience. Giselle is committed to providing full service and the best experience possible, and works with brides on their schedule - even outside regular business hours.

Experience
Giselle Williams, the founder of Hair by Giselle was inspired by her father’s successful salon and other relatives in the business to join the beauty industry back in 1992. Giselle had formal training at Wella Studios in London as well as in New York. Her work has been recognized and featured in several fashion shows, bridal shops, numerous magazines, and several events such as the Nordstrom Inaugural Ball in 2004, the Betsy Robinson Bridal Event in 2008, and many more.

Even outside of normal business hours, Giselle Williams focuses on delivering highly personalized services, meeting brides at off-site locations upon request. Giselle offers hair services such as blowouts, haircuts, updos/styling, hair extensions, and textured styling. Consultations are also offered by Hair by Giselle.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (5)
Textured Styling (5)
Blowouts (3)
Licensed (1)

This is my second time using Giselle for my hair and was so excited for her to do my hair this time as the bride! She is always on time, friendly and her work is unmatched! The trial was already amazing but after she did my hair on the wedding day I was blown away! The photos are gorgeous, I just wish I could have her do my hair everyday! She did my MOH’s hair as well and it was quick and beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look perfect on their special day!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Giselle is wonderful to work with and so talented! I decided to use hair extensions and not only did Giselle pick out the perfect color, but she only uses the most high quality extensions. My hair on my wedding day looked absolutely perfect! Giselle also worked with my bridesmaids and both moms, and everyone loved their final look. And if that wasn't enough, she stayed throughout the ceremony, and touched up our hair multiple times. Thanks Giselle!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1338342296021 g036
220x220 sq 1338342391198 g084
220x220 sq 1338342483443 g137

14 ENDORSEMENTS
Giselle is one of the top hair stylists in DC. Her talent is amazing. She has been doing this a long time and knows what needs to be done. Her all-day package is what everyone deserves to have on their wedding day!

Giselle is one of the most beautiful people I know inside and out, in addition to being amazing at what she does. She is a consummate creative professional whose gentle caring spirit brings out the best in you and others...any day of the week. When we get to work together with brides and their families on wedding days its a beautiful day all around. Giselle is without a doubt one of 2 stylists in the field that are indeed in a league of their own. I can't recommend Giselle enough as I think so highly of her as a colleague, professional and friend in the industry.

We have known Giselle for such a long time and cannot say enough good things about her! She is so sweet and calming to be around. You can trust that she will listen to your preferences and make sure you're looking your very best on your wedding day!

Giselle is a gifted artist and a top notch professional! Love working with her every time and often urge my clients to book her. She's a gem :)

115 PROS I KNOW

8230 Boone Blvd, Suite 160, Vienna, VA 22182   See On Map
240-997-5241 (phone)
Hair by Giselle is a wedding hair specialist from Rockville, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland. Hair by Giselle is a professional wedding updo hair stylist that has been part of the Mid-Atlantic wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in bridal and bridal party hair styles.