Bowen Films

10 South King Street, Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 3

About Bowen Films

We are a small group of artists with a passion for storytelling, specializing in one of a kind wedding films. Our goal is to bring together our unique skills and creativity to tell beautiful stories about the lives of people like you. We have been honored to capture thousands of priceless moments for hundreds of clients, since our beginnings in 1998. We can’t imagine a more important legacy.

In addition to offering both an engagement and rehearsal dinner film, Bowen Films offers couples four wedding videography packages to choose from. Each option utilizes a variation of the following services:

• Highlight film
  • Long-form Documentray film
  • Social media teasers

Other Services
Couples have the option of choosing from a number of final video formats. Options include the following:

• Digital download
  • USB flash drive
  • USB hard drive
  • Blu-ray
  • DVD

Areas Covered
Bowen Films proudly serves ready-to-wed couples in the Washington, D.C. area and beyond.

• Videos 5

61 Reviews for Bowen Films

Julia O'donnell · Married on 12/28/2018

Just Amazing!

Bowen Films went above and beyond my expectations. They were so professional and I hardly noticed they were even there the day of my wedding. Our videos were delivered to us by the date they said they would be and I could not be more thrilled with how they turned out. I have had multiple friends and family members comment on how perfectly they captured our day. If you are looking for a quality videographer, look no further!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Alexander · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely the best

Simply the best! Incredibly easy to work with, fantastic footage, and amazing editing.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Bowen Films FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• Lieb Photographic LLC
    Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

Oh my goodness! Bowen Films film and produce the most gorgeous videos! If you want a romantic and timeless rendering of your big day, look no further!

• Bellwether Events
    Bellwether Events Wedding Planners

I love working with this team! And I drool over the films they make for my clients!

• Hair by Giselle
    Hair by Giselle Wedding Hair & Makeup

Thank you Bowen Films!! You all are the best and am always happy to know when we're working at the same event together. So professional and kind, always!!!!

• 10 South King Street Leesburg, District of Columbia, 20175 See on map