Washington, DC 56972 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

1 Reviews for International Spy Museum

Kelly · Married on 08/17/2013

While searching for a wedding reception venue in DC for our small wedding, it was hard to find a place that wasn't too big, allowed red wine and didn't cost a fortune. Luckily, I had been to the Spy Museum for work events over the years and contacted them. I'm so glad I checked in to see if they could hold our wedding reception for 80 guests (turned out to be 65 in the end).

The location is so convenient in the Chinatown area of DC. It sits between two hotels and has everything you need to keep your guests happy for the weekend. The event room itself is a great size for any wedding for 100 or less people. The room looked absolutely stunning that night and I loved that the rooms are full of windows, since I hate dark ballrooms. The staff and caterers were really wonderful to work with. They made everything so easy and our event was perfect.

Plus, I enjoyed telling people that we were holding our wedding reception at the International Spy Museum. Every response was the same; "that's so cool".

Sent on 09/21/2013