5525 Dorsey Lane, Bethesda, MD 20816 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ridgewells Catering

Ridgewells Catering is a highly celebrated catering company in the Washington, D.C. area. The team at Ridgewells is composed of award-winning chefs, event designers and corporate staff who have worked together to develop a long and successful history in the events industry. This group loves their work and particularly loves catering for weddings.

Ridgewells Catering will provide everything you need for a complete catering experience, including cleanup, setup, tables, chairs, flatware, glassware, server(s), linens and more. Additionally, the team at Ridgewells Catering not only provides tasteful catering services, but also can coordinate a number of other services for couples. These services include:

• Event design
  • Tenting
  • Valet parking
  • Transportation

Cuisine
At Ridgewells Catering you will have the option of selecting from a number of quality bar and catering services. The team can handle a variety of dietary preferences and needs including gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, vegan, kosher, no pork, organic and vegetarian. Ridgewells also offers a large variety of cuisine styles to select from, some of which include:

• African

Ridgewells Catering 5
Ridgewells Catering 6
Ridgewells Catering 7

Cassandra · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot even begin to explain how incredible Ridgewells is! From our tasting to the cocktail hour to the wedding dinner, they more than delivered on everything! Everyone at our wedding was raving about the food and just how scrumptious it was! All of the meals were cooked to perfection and the staff was on point every step of the way. After our ceremony, we were STARVING, and a waiter was sent over immediately to deliver some hors d'oeuvres and take a drink order. Colleen came over to our table during dinner to check in with us to see how things were going and to congratulate us on our big day. So thoughtful especially since they were in the middle of service. Colleen is absolutely fabulous and I could not recommend Ridgewells more!

Erika · Married on 03/03/2018

We worked mostly with Connie and she was amazing! We had such a great time working with her. My husband had to follow a restrictive diet due to medical conditions and they worked tirelessly with us to prepare a still delicious menu that he too could enjoy! It made such a difference for him to relax and enjoy his meal along with everyone else on our special day. Aside from that, we loved the food! My signature drink- lychee sangria- was a hit! I love that drink. Connie made sure my husband and I were able to have a plate of hors d'oeuvres set aside for us to enjoy since they knew we probably wouldn't be able to get to all the trays of food. She also made sure we could have our signature drinks before they ran out. We loved those extra touches and really appreciated it.

Susan · Married on 07/14/2017

What a wonderful experience to work with Ridgewell Catering. There attention to detail is exceptional. I knew we were in good hands when we attended the tasting. The presentation was beyond! Our guest raved about the food-delicious. Once you book with Ridgewell sit back and enjoy your event because there is nothing to worry about. Colleen Walsh, Senior Event Designer, has to be one of the best in the business because I can't imagine anyone better. Thank you, Ridgewell, for making my daughter's wedding a magical event.

Ridgewells Catering Pricing

Ridgewells Catering Price Rates

Ridgewells Catering FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s), Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Glenview Mansion at Rockville Civic Center Park
    Glenview Mansion at Rockville Civic Center Park Mansion Weddings

Wonderful Caterer they have the rule the A game.

• Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography
    Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography Wedding Videographers

Whenever I see one of the Ridgewells purple catering trucks driving around the Washington area, I smile to myself as I imagine an image of an elegant ballroom for a wedding or a Bat/Bat Mitzvah all set and ready to accept the arriving guests. As a videographer, I have been present at many such occasions and have made memorable keepsake videos for my clients. Ridgewells is a popular and long established fine caterer in the area. No doubt, I will work another special event sometime soon where this leading caterer will be the culinary vendor of choice.

• Top of the Town
    Top of the Town Rooftop Weddings

It is always a pleasure to see that our events Sponsors have selected Ridgewell's.

• 5525 Dorsey Lane Bethesda, MD 20816 See on map