36888 Breaux Vineyards Lane, Purcellville, VA 20132 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Breaux Vineyards

This magnificent 404-acre estate vineyard boasts panoramic views and unmatched elegance. Featuring sweeping vineyard views from a ballroom sparkling with crystal chandeliers, it also offers a full catering kitchen, bridal suite, and a terrace nestled among the vines for your outdoor ceremony.

Follow Breaux Vineyards on

Breaux Vineyards 5
Breaux Vineyards 6
Breaux Vineyards 7

Sabeen · Married on 04/20/2019

Loved the venue and staff was amazing!

Breaux Vineyards exceeded expectations for my wedding reception! From day one Whitney and Jessie were very responsive, professional, and clear about the rules. They were flexible when we couldn’t pick a date because of family coming from out of town. Nothing seemed to be an issue for them even when I had moments of panic of things not working out with certain vendors. Anytime I wanted to talk or email I would get quick responses which I can’t thank them enough for! Whitney did a great job especially on the final walk thru. She had an organized check list ready to go thru each and every item and made sure we completely understood what we were discussing. Jessie was there on the reception day and was great to work with as well. Overall I had zero issues with the vineyard and would highly recommend to anyone for their big day!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Breaux Vineyards 8
    Breaux Vineyards 9
    Breaux Vineyards 10
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful venue for a perfect wedding day

When we were looking at wedding venues last year, Breaux was the first place we visited. I knew immediately that it's where I wanted to get married, but my fiance made me keep looking at a few more to compare. By the next afternoon, I was calling Breaux back to reserve our wedding date! Whitney and Jessie were very helpful and responsive throughout the planning process, and Breaux was absolutely beautiful on our wedding day. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Breaux Vineyards's reply:

Congratulations to you and Andrew! We are so happy that you enjoyed your wedding celebration here at Breaux Vineyards. It was a pleasure working with you and experiencing your day, everything came out beautifully. Wishing you many years of love and laughter. We hope to see you back here again soon.
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2018

If you have always dreamed of a vineyard wedding, look no further.

Working with Breaux and Whitney, the Events Manager was an absolute dream. The entire process from start to finish was not only fun but stress-free. Whitney helped us create our dream wedding with the most contagious enthusiasm and expertise in a way that went above and beyond the call of duty. Anything I was worried about, or unsure of she would always put my mind at ease and help me figure everything out. Even if my concerns were completely unrelated to the venue she would put me in touch with another professional who could help with anything I needed. Our day could have never happened without Whitney. On top of having an incredible Events Manager the venue is the picture perfect vineyard wedding location. We had our ceremony outside among the vines and the view alone is just breathtaking. Our guests could not get over how beautiful the setting was and it was truly one of the highlights for us. The Acadia Room was where we had our reception and it is an absolutely beautiful building, but is enough of a blank canvas you can truly customize the look and feel of your wedding reception. It was the perfect size and the layout which made it so easy for our guests to get around and enjoy lots of dancing. The venue and staff, especially for the price far exceeded the vision we had in our minds for our special day. I cannot stress enough if you have always dreamed of a vineyard wedding, look no further. Breaux Vineyards is it and we knew if from the moment we stepped onto the property.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Breaux Vineyards 11
    Breaux Vineyards 12
    Breaux Vineyards 13
    Breaux Vineyards 14
    Breaux Vineyards 15
    Breaux Vineyards 16

Breaux Vineyards's reply:

Congratulations Lisa & Jason! I feel honored to of had the opportunity to work with such exceptional individuals as you. It was a pleasure working with the two of you lovebirds to execute your dream wedding celebration & I look forward to seeing you out here again soon. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness. Xoxo, Whitney

Award

Breaux Vineyards Pricing

Breaux Vineyards Price Rates

Breaux Vineyards FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Farm/Ranch, Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Breaux Vineyards 1
    Military Discount

Breaux Vineyards has great respect for the Men and Women who serve in the military. We are offering a 10% discount off your site fee to any brides/grooms in active duty, reserves, or retired military. Thank you for your service!

• Top Tier Photo Booth
    Top Tier Photo Booth Photo Booths

Breaux Vineyards is a very beautiful venue! The staff is very friendly and helpful and their food is amazing!

• Fleet Transportation
    Fleet Transportation Wedding Limos

Breaux Vineyards is phenomenal! We do many weddings and events at their venue and have never had an issue. The staff is amazing and personable, from the sales reps to the servers. We also recommend Breaux to our wine tour clients and they always have great experiences! All around amazing!

• Event Details by Edelina
    Event Details by Edelina Wedding Planners

We love working at Breaux, they just make it so easy! The scenery, the venue, the wonderful staff....it's a no brainer. If you want a beautiful location for an event that doesn't need a lot of extra décor, this is your spot!

• 36888 Breaux Vineyards Lane Purcellville, 20132 See on map