Affordable Arrangements

Leesburg, District of Columbia View map Visit website

$3,200 Typical Price

Affordable Arrangements, Inc. is a wedding florist located in Leesburg, Virginia. This family-owned business is passionate about creating dream flowers for your special day. They offer affordable prices and free consultations. They have a wide range of designs and décor in their online portfolio, outlining the various styles they can create for your personalized flowers. Past clients of Affordable Arrangements, Inc. praise their accommodations, beautiful designs and ability to create their clients' dream arrangements.

Products Offered

This florist offers both delivery and setup of your floral arrangements. They also include consultations and samples. Arrangements include:

• Aisle décor
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Other Services

Affordable Arrangements can craft both romantic and rustic styles. Additional themes include:

• Classic
  • Country
  • Eclectic
  • Vintage

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$220

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Jenna
    Jenna Getting married on 03/25/2023
    Our wedding flowers definitely exceeded my expectations and Carly was fabulous to work with. We weren't 100% sure what we wanted when we first met with Carly but she took the ideas that we did have and gave us some great ideas to fit our budget and our vision for the wedding. She was very accommodating with my idea for the bridesmaids to each carry a bouquet of their favorite flower and for my bouquet to contain each of their flowers. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous; she really did an awesome job on it. For our reception, we had a mixture of tall and short centerpieces, and they were all beautiful. Carly did an exceptional job, she was a pleasure to work with, and she helped make our wedding gorgeous! I would absolutely recommend her - she did a great job working within our budget but giving us exactly what we wanted at the same time!
    Jennifer P. Married on 05/01/2022

Beautiful Colors!

Carly was fantastic to work with and made the entire floral selection process incredibly easy. I had very little idea of what I wanted going into planning, and Carly helped shape my ideas into reality. The final bouquets, arrangements, and centerpieces were BEYOND what I could have ever expected and fit so perfectly with our rustic vibe.

Affordable Arrangements's reply:

We SO enjoyed playing with the lovely color palette, vibe and flowers you had chosen Jennifer! So glad you enjoyed your flowers! All the best!
  • Irina
    Irina Married on 04/30/2022

Great experience!!

Carly was so kind when we had to postpone our wedding a year and move our date from 2021 to 2022. Their flowers on our day were very beautiful! They arranged lovely bridal bouquets, calla lily boutonnières, pretty arch florals, and a tall arrangement- all within our purple and magenta color scheme and the flower ideas we had (lilacs!). The arrangements were set up quickly and I wish I could see them again (good thing I’m having my bouquet preserved). Recommend!

Affordable Arrangements's reply:

So glad you enjoyed your wedding flower Irina! Was totally our pleasure to work with you and the beautiful flower mix you had chosen! Wishing you a very happily ever after!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Event Details by Edelina Event Details by Edelina Wedding Planners

I love working with Carly and I refer her without a second thought because of the way she takes care of my brides. I also know about the cares she puts into all of the arrangements, they are beautiful and the love that goes into putting them together shows.

Bluemont Vineyard Bluemont Vineyard Winery Weddings

Carly of Affordable Arrangements does a wonderful job of listening to our clients vision and developing a floral design that meets their budget, style and desires. She goes over and above for our brides which we always appreciate. She makes our venue beautiful every time!

Leesburg Leesburg, District of Columbia, 20175
Location of (Affordable Arrangements)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding