Affordable Arrangements, Inc.

Affordable Arrangements, Inc.

About Affordable Arrangements, Inc.

Wedding and Event Flower Specialists
At Affordable Arrangements our passion is creating your dream flowers! We are a family owned home-based floral service located in Leesburg, VA. Weddings and special events are all we do so you can be certain you will have our undivided attention!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Washington DC

175 Reviews for Affordable Arrangements, Inc.

User Photos
Flower Petals (6)
Single Flowers (3)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Non-Floral (2)

Amazing quality and excellent service! At the beginning of planning our wedding, I was unsure about what floral arrangements I wanted, and had already gotten an astronomical quote from another florist. After contacting affordable arrangements, Carly was immediately accommodating and extremely helpful. She helped turn my ideas into the perfect floral arrangements. The pricing was extremely reasonable and the quality of the flowers was amazing. A week and a half after the wedding, we returned from our honeymoon and saw one of the arrangements and it was still as beautiful as ever! We couldn't have been happier with our choice to go with Affordable Arrangements and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful, high quality, and affordable flowers.

Profile Picture Abigail, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Carly is AMAZING! Going in to the process, I had no idea what flowers I wanted. I gave her a very general idea of the colors I was looking for and some inspiration pictures for centerpieces and the final outcome was better than anything I could have ever imagined. I was truly blown away. She is also a true professional and absolutely wonderful to work with. I can't recommend her enough.

Photo of Affordable Arrangements, Inc. in Leesburg, VA
Profile Picture Karen, 9/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Affordable Arrangements, Inc. Pricing

Artificial
Flower Girl Baskets
11 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I love working with Carly and I refer her without a second thought because of the way she takes care of my brides. I also know about the cares she puts into all of the arrangements, they are beautiful and the love that goes into putting them together shows.

Carly of Affordable Arrangements does a wonderful job of listening to our clients vision and developing a floral design that meets their budget, style and desires. She goes over and above for our brides which we always appreciate. She makes our venue beautiful every time!

I LOVE working with Carly. Her floral creations are amazing and so gorgeous! She is very organized and really has a knack for putting Brides at ease. She and her husband are such nice peopele. You will feel right at home the moment you meet them. Affordable Arrangements is a perfect choicefor all your special occasion floral needs!

Events