Affordable Arrangements Reviews

203 | Leesburg, VA

203 Reviews for Affordable Arrangements

Jill · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Gorgeous!!!!!!! Accommodating!!!!! Affordable!!!!!! We cannot say enough good things about the arrangements made for my sisters wedding. Every detail was exactly what she wanted, and absolutely breathtaking!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Leslie Hoff · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Perfectly done!

The flowers were affordable and gorgeous - company lived up to its name! Carly was great to work with and had great ideas. The colors (and everything else) were perfect - would not change a thing! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Jenn · Married on 10/18/2019

Great quality and great prices!

When I started the search for wedding flowers, I had a few different ideas in my mind. When I met with Carly and showed her a few pictures of what I was thinking, along with my dress and the color scheme I was thinking of, she immediately came up with some great ideas. Fast forward to our wedding day and she completely blew it out of the park with her florals! We didn’t want to spend a ton of money on our flowers and Carly kept that in mind during the entire process. She was extremely responsive to emails, worked with a few changes that we needed last minute and was overall a lovely person to work with. I would highly recommend Affordable Arrangements – Carly really has an eye for detail and is SO easy to work with!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Shirley

Shirley Andrew · Married on 10/12/2019

Carly is amazing!

I never got to meet Carly, but just from talking with her on the phone and seeing her work on the day of my wedding, I can tell she is passionate about what she does. I told her what my vision was and set her some photos for ideas. She went above and beyond my expectations!! The flowers and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful! Thank you, Carly!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Shannon · Married on 10/11/2019

Wonderful!

Loved working with Carly at Affordable Arrangements! She was very easy to communicate with and delivered exactly what I wanted on our wedding day! The blooms were beautiful and the bridesmaids bouquets looked great doubling as centerpieces for the reception! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 09/14/2019

Great service

We were not looking to spend a ton of money on flowers. For that reason, I was treated differently in some places. But not here! I received excellent service and I'm so happy I went with them. The arrangments were beautiful.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous and Tailored to Our Needs

Carly and her team did an amazing job on our bouquets and boutonnieres. She knew exactly what flowers would fit my vision and put together beautiful and perfect arrangements. Affordable arrangements was also a perfect fit for us because we were not having a lot of flowers at our wedding, and were able to pick up exactly what we needed. Carly was a dream to work with.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Florist

We hired Affordable Arrangements for our wedding and Carly did a great job of meeting our needs! If you’re planning a wedding from out of state, Affordable Arrangements was one of the only vendors that made that process easy - most of the other vendors we contacted required in person meetings, which was not easy for us to do at all since we live multiple states away. As such, Carly made this process really easy for us. Furthermore, flowers were not one of the topics we were obsessing over and we were looking for a vendor that we could supply our color scheme and a few ideas to and they could take care of the rest - which Carly did tremendously well. She was very communicative over email, sent us a slide deck of what flowers would go into each of our arrangements, and was easy to get on the phone. For the event itself, the flowers were delivered on time, set up exactly as expected, and looked exactly the way we were hoping they would look.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/17/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Carly was the most thorough florist that we have met. She was able to accommodate flowers for all of the different portions of our wedding. She was very flexible and understanding when we made last minute changes. We felt like she really understood our vision, and delivered! Everyone thought our flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Carly was great to work with! She was very helpful, responsive, friendly and professional. I don't know much about flowers and just told her my colors and the feel I was going for and the flowers were more beautiful than I could've imagined. Everything from the bouquets, to the arch display, cake flowers and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin O'malley · Married on 04/27/2019

Our flowers were beautiful!

The flowers for our wedding were amazing! Carly at Affordable Arrangements was a pleasure to deal with. She took my vision for the flowers and brought it to life. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful at a very reasonable price! We could not have been happier and would absolutely recommend Affordable Arrangements!

Sent on 06/24/2019

emma · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

I cannot say enough great things about Carly and the Affordable Arrangement's team! I searched for a long time for a florist for my wedding that could capture the look that I desired, while not costing half of my wedding budget! Affordable Arrangements accomplished all of that and so much more. With just a few Pinterest photos, Carly understood exactly what I wanted and I was BLOWN AWAY by the final product. Carly and her team truly created designs that were better than what I could have imagined. We had incredible service throughout the entire planning process and on our wedding day. I would recommend Affordable Arrangements to anyone!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Smith · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible

Carly is absolutely the best. She made the flower process the easiest it could possibly be. I had a vague idea of what I was looking for and she made it a reality without it costing a small fortune. She walked my mother and I through everything and was really easy to reach throughout the entire process. She even made some changes for when we decided on using fresh flowers instead of sugar flowers for our cake.

On the day of my wedding we had to change the ceremony site due to mud. The coordinator called Carly and told her that we couldn't do the arbor anymore. Carly took it an created it into pieces that could be used at our new ceremony location and around the venue at the cocktail hour and reception site. The flowers all looked beautiful, and I received a lot of compliments on my bouquet.

I could not recommend Carly any more highly. I wish there were more stars to give her!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent!

Carly from Affordable Arrangements was incredibly responsive, and even took initiative to contact me to make sure everything was arranged. I think the value of her services is unbeatable. She did such an incredible job with the flowers at my October wedding, even repurposing the flowers which were meant to be outdoors when my ceremony was moved inside at the last minute.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Cathleen · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Florist

Amazing experience! Carly was very friendly and professional from day one. She truly brought my vision to life and created the most beautiful arrangements for the wedding day! Couldn't have chosen someone better for the job, thank you Carly :)

Sent on 10/29/2018

JENNIFER · Married on 09/29/2018

Carly's flowers for our 9/29/18 wedding were gorgeous. Now, I'm not the sort of bride that had a very specific vision, so Carly worked with us and created beautiful arrangements. She will make suggestions and arrangements according to the size of your wedding, and will not try to "upsell" you on anything! We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Brita · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing florist!

I still cannot get over how beautiful our flowers were! We had somewhat of a vision but didn't know a whole lot about flowers, so we pretty much just gave her some preferences and inspiration photos and let her do her thing, and she nailed it! She was super friendly and responsive, and her company really lives up to the name as far as price. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 09/08/2018

Working with Carly was everything we could have ever wanted or needed from a florist for our wedding! She was incredibly responsive, knowledgeable, and such a joy to get to know throughout our whole wedding planning process! She caught on to our vision and intent for the floral arrangements that we had in mind with only a few pictures and very vague descriptions to work off of, and she went above and beyond to accommodate our ceremony, even considering some last minute torrential downpours! We would recommend Carly to anyone who would ask, and we are so grateful for everything she did to make our wedding day special and beautiful! Thanks Carly!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Kirsten Yezzi · Married on 09/08/2018

The best experience

I had the most wonderful experience working with Carly for my wedding in September. She was very responsive and helped me create a vision I didn't even know I had. On the day of the wedding, I'm not sure what I was expecting but- WOW!! - the bouquets, boutonnieres, everything were just absolutely beautiful. I can't thank Carly enough for sharing her unparalleled talent!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2018

Carly at Affordable Arrangements did the flowers for our wedding day in August - which were absolutely beautiful and everything we envisioned!

Overall, we had a wonderful experience working with Carly throughout the entire wedding planning process. At our initial meeting to discuss our wedding flower vision - she was super knowledgeable, personable, and easy to work with - designing a flower plan/proposal based on some Pinterest photos I brought with me. Additionally, she was able to help us save money by offering flower repurposing options!

After our meeting, I would often email her with new requests and changes to the flowers - she was extremely responsive and flexible as well continued to provide exemplary service leading up to the big day!

On the wedding day itself, the flowers were perfect and exactly what we envisioned! Every flower detail from the pergola arch to the flowers on the cake to the bridal bouquets received compliments. She also gave us a complimentary toss bouquet and an extra boutonnière! I would highly recommend Affordable Arrangements for wedding flowers! In addition to great pricing and customer service, I can guarantee the flower arrangements will be an absolutely unique and gorgeous touch to your wedding day!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Meredith Curtis · Married on 08/25/2018

EXACTLY what I envisioned!

Entrusting someone to design your flowers and centerpieces can be a scary process when you literally have no idea what it will look like until everything comes together the day of. However, Carly was able to take my vague ideas and words like “natural and vintage” and completely exceed my expectations! Carly is so sweet and amazing to work with. She works hard to make sure she’s accurately capturing all your ideas. Carly’s quality of work and flowers far exceeds her low price for the DC area. Call Carly now!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Shelly · Married on 06/09/2018

Carly was absolutely fabulous! So much fun to work with and she kept everything reasonably priced. Everything we asked for came out absolutely beautiful! I could not have been happier working with anyone but Carly.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Julie · Married on 06/09/2018

We hired Carly to provide the flowers for our June 2018 Wedding at Murray Hill in Leesburg. I have to start by saying that the flowers were my absolute favorite part of our wedding! I work full time so it was always difficult for me to take time off to meet with vendors as I was going through the hiring process. Carly was willing to have an initial consultation over the phone with me to talk about my vision. I told her I wanted rustic, blush and sage colors, and lots of greenery to fit our venue. She started by having me state everything that I wanted and we can always go back after and remove anything that doesn't work in our budget. Before I found Carly, I was growing frustrated with other florists who didn't really grasp the idea that we had a very strict floral budget and we couldn't spend an arm and a leg on flowers. Carly was so accommodating by making sure she found flowers that were in season and giving us a line item proposal with the costs of each item. Carly was always really responsive and quick to come up with new ideas when I had second thoughts about 6 months before the big day on my color scheme. Thankfully I stuck with my original plan because it turned out so well. She even found us a rental company to provide the milk glass centerpiece vases I was set on having for our wedding.

Carly did the most wonderful job. I gasped when I saw my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets because they were so beautiful and beyond anything I could have ever imagined myself. She actually emailed me about a week before my wedding to ask if I wanted to incorporate some blush peonies at no extra cost because she had a bunch left and didn't ant them to go to waste. I am so thankful to her for that because peonies are one of my favorite flowers but I knew they were expensive and I didn't think we could afford them. Everything was absolutely stunning and she executed my vision better than I could have ever imagined. I would recommend Affordable Arrangements to anyone!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Affordable Arrangements did an outstanding job taking my vision and turning it into a reality! I knew what color scheme and flowers I wanted, and they made it happen. Carly and her team were amazing and made sure I had the best flowers on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/06/2018

K · Married on 04/28/2018

I LOVED working with Affordable Arrangements for my wedding. Carly was extremely helpful with helping me realize my vision. I wasn't completely sure what I wanted for my floral arrangements at first but Carly met with us multiple times and was extremely accommodating. She worked with us to stay within the budget and provided us with affordable options, while also encouraging me to have the flowers that I really wanted. She delivered the flowers on the day of the wedding and everything looked beautiful and perfect. Thank you Carly and Affordable Arrangements for all of your help!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/03/2018