151 South 20th Street, Purcellville, VA 20132 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Designing Flowers LLC

Designing beautiful fresh flowers for your wedding and events.

Shelly McDaniel- Proprietor and Designer of Designing Flowers has traveled throughout the world, as well as resided in the most coveted floral destinations around the globe including the English Countryside, London and Holland. She brings her diverse experience to the local community to create memorable fresh floral arrangements designed to transform any space or any mood.

Visit us in the heart of Loudoun County, also known as Washington, D.C. Wine Country. Come see us and see what inspires you.

We look forward to hearing from you! Please give us a call 540 338 3983 or send us an email at info@designingflowersnova.com.

Follow Designing Flowers LLC on

Designing Flowers LLC 1
Designing Flowers LLC 2
Designing Flowers LLC 3

Kaleigh · Married on 09/08/2018

Shelly was amazing to work with! I planned everything from out of state (never saw the flowers before) and never felt worried with how my flowers would turn out! She asked for lots of detailed information about my vision and she created arrangements more beautiful than I could imagine and exactly what I asked for. Communication was very easy! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jeanette · Married on 06/02/2018

Designing Flowers put together stunning flowers for our wedding day! I still can’t get over how gorgeous the centerpieces and bouquets were! Shelly was so friendly and easy to work with. We talked on the phone, and then when I met with her in the shop I was delighted to learn she had put together a Pinterest board with her ideas for my big day! She really listened to my thoughts. I’m so happy with how everything turned out. I can’t recommend Designing Flowers enough. Thank you Shelly!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

We could not have picked a better florist for our wedding. Shelly brought our wedding vision to life, creating gorgeous, leafy, bohemian floral arrangements and flower crowns for our bridal party. My bouquet and flower crown were so well-constructed that they survived a twenty-mile, top-down convertible ride from the Church to the reception venue! To top it off, Shelly went out of her way to make us feel welcome, and was laid back, flexible, and friendly throughout the planning process. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Designing Flowers LLC 4
    Designing Flowers LLC 5
    Designing Flowers LLC 6

Designing Flowers LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Real Weddings