Designing Flowers LLC Reviews

Designing Flowers LLC 4
Designing Flowers LLC 5
  • Purpledoggy

Laurie · Married on 11/04/2019

An absolute pleasure to work with

We used designing flowers for our small Monday wedding. At first we order a bridal and junior bridesmaid boquete and two corsages. On our consultation she helped us pick out what flowers would fit our vision and we added two flower crowns for our girls. A week before the wedding we needed to add flowers for the parents of the bride and groom and designing flowers took care of the extra last minute order with no problem. The flowers were beautiful and the service was amazing. The best floral service I have ever worked with!

Designing Flowers LLC 6
    Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Mariangeles

Mariangeles · Married on 05/25/2019

Great design, beautiful taste, stick to budget

We met only once, they understood my style right away, and give me suggestions about where should I save or not money in flowers, as I had a small budget. Another important thing was that as I married on a vineyard I wanted to use burgundy and they loved the idea too and make it happen in Summer! They even got me burgundy peonies for my bouquet. Amazing!

Designing Flowers LLC 7
    Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/27/2019

Stunning floral arrangements

Designing Flowers came as recommendation from my venue and I am so thankful I listened. I had a very small budget and with 200 guests (which equals a TON of tables) I thought the only thing I could get was baby's breath and some cheap greenery. BOY WAS I WRONG! Cathy and Shelly were such a pleasure to work with. They did an amazing job giving me all of the flowers that I never thought I could have and provided arrangements that looked like they cost top dollar!!! You will not be disappointed if you chose them as your wedding day florist!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Kaleigh · Married on 09/08/2018

Shelly was amazing to work with! I planned everything from out of state (never saw the flowers before) and never felt worried with how my flowers would turn out! She asked for lots of detailed information about my vision and she created arrangements more beautiful than I could imagine and exactly what I asked for. Communication was very easy! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jeanette · Married on 06/02/2018

Designing Flowers put together stunning flowers for our wedding day! I still can’t get over how gorgeous the centerpieces and bouquets were! Shelly was so friendly and easy to work with. We talked on the phone, and then when I met with her in the shop I was delighted to learn she had put together a Pinterest board with her ideas for my big day! She really listened to my thoughts. I’m so happy with how everything turned out. I can’t recommend Designing Flowers enough. Thank you Shelly!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

We could not have picked a better florist for our wedding. Shelly brought our wedding vision to life, creating gorgeous, leafy, bohemian floral arrangements and flower crowns for our bridal party. My bouquet and flower crown were so well-constructed that they survived a twenty-mile, top-down convertible ride from the Church to the reception venue! To top it off, Shelly went out of her way to make us feel welcome, and was laid back, flexible, and friendly throughout the planning process. We can't recommend her enough!

Designing Flowers LLC 12
    Designing Flowers LLC 13
    Designing Flowers LLC 14
    Sent on 05/28/2018

Margaux · Married on 10/14/2017

Designing Flowers, specifically Shelly, did an absolutely amazing job. I came in with a very minimal idea of what I wanted, I just had photos of colors and styles that I liked, and Shelly turned it into an entire event. Shelly created a beautiful ceremony arch decoration for us with flowers and draping, ceremony isle flowers, reception centerpieces, as well as bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Everything was so well coordinated and tied in all together that it truly made our event beautiful. She was also generous enough to place fresh flowers on our cake as a bonus gift. She was very reasonably priced and did a fantastic job, I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Designing Flowers LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Margaux, it was indeed a pleasure to get to know you and design your flowers for your special day. We wish you both all the very best always. Best, Shelly and her team at Designing Flowers LLC

Charlotte · Married on 06/10/2017

Shelly made the process of designing wedding flowers very easy. We had one appointment with her in which we brought a few pictures, explained the venue and our colors, and she did the rest. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were vibrant and well arranged. We also has her arrange arch flowers for our ceremony; people couldn't stop talking about how lovely they were. Lastly, she made some eucalyptus garlands as centerpieces for our farm tables at the reception. Everything was beautiful, she arrived when she said she would on the wedding day to deliver bouquets and setup the arch flowers, and we thought the price was very fair especially for the quality flowers we received. Thanks, Shelly!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Designing Flowers LLC's reply:

Charlotte, thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure to design your flowers. Wishing you both all the very best together!

John & Sheila · Married on 04/29/2017

Our wedding was this past Spring, and I would like to recommend Shelly for her excellence in designing beautiful and fresh flowers. Shelly had my trust from the first meeting we had. Flower decorations/ideas is not something I am good at.
    Shelly made it painless for me. She handled everything - the design, type of flowers, colors, etc. The only thing we provided to her was our wedding color theme, bridal gown/bridesmaid dress pictures. Shelly did the rest. John and I along with our parents/bridal party loved our gorgeous corsages, boutonnieres, and flowers. Shelly made everyone feel special and beautiful during our special day. The fresh flowers really complimented everyone in our bridal party. Our Arch for the ceremony was very rustic/elegant because of Shelly's flower design. Our families and friends cannot stop saying how beautiful the flowers were. They were fresh, gorgeous, colorful and bright. We are very grateful to Shelly and her team for everything!

I would highly recommend Shelly. I will definitely go back to Shelly for any flower arrangements/needs in the future.

Shelly - keep up your great work and your continued passion in making brides/people happy with your wit and artistry.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

Sheila was a wonderful person to work with and very responsive which made it easy to work with her. She designed beautiful bouquets and did an amazing job decorating the alter as it was just enough decoration and not overdone just as I envisioned. The colors of the flowers were stunning for the fall wedding and fit right in making the pictures look even more beautiful. She also made an extra bouquet to toss just so I could keep the one she made for me to use throughout the night which was AMAZING! We received so many compliments on how pretty the flowers were and how well they fit into the theme. I highly recommend using Designing Flowers and I am very happy I chose to work with them for our special day!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Designing Flowers LLC's reply:

It was our pleasure to design your Flowers Ashley! We wish you a lifetime of happiness together and thank you again for choosing us to design your flowers for your special day! Shelly (not Sheila :-)
  • Elaine778

Elaine · Married on 09/25/2016

Shelly is amazingly talented. Our altar flower arrangements looked like something out of a magazine! She was willing to work with our budget by swapping out flowers from what we had originally asked for. Most of my bridesmaid's flowers were from a different vendor, but I ordered one bouquet from Shelly, and she was able to match the picture I provided her with exactly.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Designing Flowers LLC's reply:

Elaine, it was a pleasure designing your flowers! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness together. Thanks again for choosing us to design your flowers. Shelly

Barbara · Married on 09/29/2018

Flowers were gorgeous!

I was so happy that I choose Shelly, the owner of Designing Flowers, as the florist for my daughter's wedding! She was so easy to work with, and the floral arrangements for the bouquets, ceremony site and centerpieces for the tables were gorgeous! Shelly made the process so easy - my daughter answered a simple questionnaire giving Shelly her thoughts on her vision, her wedding colors and our budget. Since my daughter lives out of town, we had a conference call with her to go over the questionnaire, and then met with her once in her shop to go over the final details about a month before the wedding. The floral arrangements and the bouquets were just stunning. All of the flowers were fresh and vibrant! Shelly stayed well within our budget, and the flowers were all in the style and color palette that my daughter wanted. Shelly also suggested a relatively inexpensive way to enhance the ceremony site with a simple, but effective draping treatment. We couldn't have been more pleased with how the flowers turned out. I can't recommend Shelly enough!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 09/19/2015

A little pricey, but wonderful to work with! The flowers were even better than I imagined. We only did my bouquet, the groom's boutonniere and a piece for my hair due to a limited budget. Everything was wonderful and the team even provided us some last minute daisies to complete the day!

Sent on 09/24/2015