Event Studio

Purcellville, VA View map

$4,750 Typical Price

Event Studio is a boutique floral design & event decorating business. We also offer event coordinating to couples who hire us for design. We have a large inventory and endless ideas! We fall in love with every couple and every wedding as if they are our only client. Wedding design is the craziest, most fun, completely hectic and rewarding field of all! We love, love, love it!

• Woman-owned

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,750

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Kathleen J. Married on 09/23/2022

Floral and Ambiance Genius

Event Studio was hands down one of the most creative and impressive vendors that we were lucky enough to work with for our wedding. I had been watching Event Studio’s Instagram for a while and have always been blown away by Kelley’s work but what she created is beyond my expectation. Early on we had calls with a few other florists, but I was immediately at ease while talking to Kelley. Not only did she walk us through her process and answer all my questions she was never pushy or forceful. I think we had two calls before I officially booked with her which I appreciated. When it came down to providing guidance on what we wanted for the wedding we let her know the colors and a little bit of what we liked (floating vases, gold, greenery, so on) but outside of that we gave her complete creative freedom. When I walked into the venue to begin getting ready, I literally teared up at just how beautiful the hanging installment was over the sweetheart table. The selection of flowers and colors were beautiful and several of our guests commented about how amazing everything looked at their tables as well. On top of the floral design, you also can select items from Kelley’s inventory to use at your event to include vases, glasses, centerpieces, votives, so on. This not only saves you from having to purchase additional things to help set the scene, but you also don’t have to pack it up at the end of the night. From beginning to end our experience working with Event Studio has been amazing and there isn’t one single thing that we would change. Thank you again for making our day special.

Event Studio's reply:

Kathleen, your kind words made my day! I think I have one of the few jobs that if someone tears up when seeing our work, it's a good thing!
    When I read your inquiry form and you told me about how you and Erkan met I knew I wanted to work with you. I'm so very happy that we got to be a part of an amazing day! I can't wait to see more photos :)
    Katie Married on 09/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Wedding of our dreams!

We truly believe our wedding day was only as gorgeous as we envisioned because of Kelley and her team! Our guests could not stop talking about our flowers, table arrangements and design of the wedding! We came to Kelley with ideas and she completely understood what we wanted. Our day of coordinator, Jenny, felt like family! She got along with our friends and family so well and always checked in on us. She was organized and made sure every detail was perfect. We are so thankfully to have had these ladies apart of our day!

Event Studio's reply:

Thank you, Katie. I’m so happy you and Ryan had the day you dreamed of. Even the weather was perfect! I can’t wait to see Anna’s photos. The fire truck ending was so personal and a really fun touch!
    Danielle S. Married on 08/06/2022

Flawless Wedding Day

We tribute our incredible wedding day largely due to Kelley and team. We booked Event Studio for florals and day-of coordination. Kelley was one of the first people I spoke to when getting started planning, when I had no idea where to get started, she was reassuring that her and the team would be there to answer any questions along the way and she surely was. There are so many benefits to working with Event Studio, including their large inventory and no need to buy any wedding extras. Kelley makes a beautiful welcome sign that you get to keep. She even made our cocktail sign for us. We worked with Allison for coordination and she was incredibly helpful and great to work with on wedding day. She was so organized and our day went incredibly smooth, we wouldn't have changed a thing.
    The florals turned out incredible, my bouquet was perfect, the hanging flowers they added to the venue for the ceremony and sweetheart table were incredible, and the arrangements were so beautiful. I didn't exactly have a perfect vision in mind but Event Studio nailed it. I was so impressed with everything. Thank you for everything Event Studio!

Event Studio's reply:

Danielle, you and Michael had a gorgeous day! You two were so easy to work with. Your photos are gorgeous. Allison & Autum loved being a part of your big day and our whole team loved creating your design. Congratulations!
    Kelley
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

8 Chains North Winery 8 Chains North Winery Winery Weddings

Every wedding the folks from Event Studio do at the winery is more stunning than the next. They offer our couples such beautiful floral arrangements. They deliver and pick up on schedule, are so creative, and a true pleasure to work with.

Kalero Vineyard Kalero Vineyard Barn & Farm Weddings

Kelley and her team at Event Studio created the most beautiful floor plans for our venue (and also offer day of coordination). Beautiful flowers, table settings, props and hand painted signage. We know if Event Studio is involved the wedding will be beautiful and flawlessly executed.

Chef's Table Caterers & Event Planners Chef's Table Caterers & Event Planners Wedding Caterers

Event Studio is incredible to work with. Kelley Truxel really can do it all! We are always so impressed with her creations and know that any of our clients are in good hands with her.

35725 Canvas Lane Purcellville, 20132
Location of (Event Studio)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding