35725 Canvas Lane, Purcellville, VA 20132 Map · Phone number

About Event Studio

Event Studio is a boutique floral design & event decorating business. We also offer event coordinating to couples who hire us for design. We have a large inventory and endless ideas! We fall in love with every couple and every wedding as if they are our only client. Wedding design is the craziest, most fun, completely hectic and rewarding field of all! We love, love, love it!

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Affordable Arrangements
  • Twinbrook Floral Design
  • Creations In Bloom
  • Exotica Florist
backviewchuppah
a5027d672cfbb9ec bouquet closeup fav1
Event Studio
This #succulent #boutonniere can be planted after the wedding to create a plant to remind you of...
Beautiful arrangements atop wine barrels to at the start of the aisle for this gorgeous vineyard...
A modern take on the bridesmaid bouquets.
A modern take on the bridesmaid bouquets.
Blush and gold never goes out of style.
Blush and gold never goes out of style.
An arbor of all the beautiful blooms and crystal chandeliers...a dreamy backdrop for the ceremony.
There's just something women like about a pickup man.
There's just something women like about a pickup man.
Copper, blush & lavender are a beautiful combination for a lush spring wedding.
Copper, blush & lavender are a beautiful combination for a lush spring wedding.
Our birch arbor makes a beautiful boho ceremony backdrop.
Our birch arbor makes a beautiful boho ceremony backdrop.
Mixed floral bouquet featuring anemone.
Mixed floral bouquet featuring anemone.
Showcase your beautiful cake! The mantel flowers echo the flowers on the naked cake.
On trend! Suspended flowers.
On trend! Suspended flowers.
A lush arbor with blue skies as far as the eye can see.
A lush arbor with blue skies as far as the eye can see.
Flower crown and boho bouquet!
Flower crown and boho bouquet!
attendants
groomsmanbout
bouquetstogether
barrelandarrangement
Event Studio
Black magic and black bacarra roses mixed with feathers, wrapped in diamonds!
Black magic and black bacarra roses mixed with feathers, wrapped in diamonds!
Blue & buttercream yellow bridesmaid bouquet.
Blue & buttercream yellow bridesmaid bouquet.
Milkway roses, blue hydrangea, nigella, seeded eucalyptus and lavender.
Milkway roses, blue hydrangea, nigella, seeded eucalyptus and lavender.
Rustic groom's boutonniere
Rustic groom's boutonniere
Barnwood boxes filled with rustic flowers and chalkboard table numbers.
Barnwood boxes filled with rustic flowers and chalkboard table numbers.
white with a hint of purple, bride's bouquet
white with a hint of purple, bride's bouquet
Rustic bouquet on wine barrel
Rustic bouquet on wine barrel
masonjarcenterpiece
Unique aisle decor!
Unique aisle decor!
Love for flowers to have two purposes. This arrangement was used inside for the reception as well!
bouquet
a5027d672cfbb9ec bouquet closeup fav1

76 Reviews for Event Studio

• Emily

Emily H. · Married on 07/04/2020

July 4th 202 Wedding - Absolutely Perfect!!!

I worked with the Event Studio team for event planning, floral arrangements, and day-of coordinating for my July 4th 2020 wedding. There are not enough good things to say about Kelley Truxel and Allison Kipp. Especially given all of the uncertainty around our wedding due to COVID19, I truly owe so much to the two of them. They are both so thoughtful and they helped make the planning process so easy. They made sure everything the day of our wedding was absolutely stunning and perfect, and I received tons of compliments about Kelley's floral arrangements. I would 10/10 recommend using Event Studio for all of your wedding needs.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Event Studio's reply:

Emily, with all the stress you had to deal with during your planning, it’s unbelievable how easy going you were! You had the best attitude. Your goal was to have a beautiful day with the folks you love and to simply be married. I’m so happy Allison & I could help you. You had me at “I like color” as soon as we started talking together. Congratulations! to you & Butch!
  • Heather

Heather H. · Married on 10/19/2019

Event Studio makes dreams come true!

There are SEVERAL reasons why I loved my experience with Event Studio but I think the best part is that it is a one stop shop for dressing up your venue - decorations, florals, and signs! My now husband and I really enjoyed the planning process, especially the part when Kelly (the owner) invited us to her inventory barn and we got to hand select all the items we wanted at the wedding! It felt like our vision was starting to come to life. Kelley says that they take care of everything and they really do!! Not one detail was missed. As a bride having that piece of mind on my wedding day really meant the world! Not to mention the joy of not having spent thousands of dollars on useless wedding decor and trying to figure out how to re-sell it all after the wedding.

We also used Event Studio for day of coordination and Allison did a great job with our timeline and ensuring everything stayed on track!

We are SOO happy with our decision and would recommend Event Studio time and time again!!!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Event Studio's reply:

Thank you, Heather! We loved working with you and now I’m obsessed with your dog! It was a beautiful day!
  • Rachel

Rachel A. · Married on 10/12/2019

Our Wedding Would Not Have Been the Same Without Kelley!

I will tell every person I know to hire Kelley to transform their wedding vision into reality. Kelley is such a talented individual who has an eye for details and personal touches that help make your Pintrest inspirations become a tangible curated experience. When we went to her home/office to talk finer details and pick out some decorations, I fell in love with her barn where she inventories all of her decorations that you get to hand select for your wedding. When none of the table numbers she offered seemed to fit my vision, Kelley offered to make some table numbers from candle holders she had that matched our theme. We talked about floral design at length, specifying what types of flowers I really liked or wanted to use, and she suggested other flowers that we discussed and decided on. The final result on the day of the wedding was MAGIC. We had our wedding at the Stable at Bluemont Vineyard, and for anyone that is familiar with it, with no decorations it’s essentially an empty barn shell. Kelley’s ability to transform the venue into a rustic romantic environment had everyone swooning. My mom also can’t stop saying enough how wonderful it was to have Kelley’s services include set up and take down. None of my family or other wedding guests had to do a thing at the end of the night to clean up, which was so nice. Kelley also took some personal touches and incorporated them into her execution. She even included some sentimental things, like wrapping my bouquet with part of my mom’s veil, to help make the day even more special. Kelley’s team is top notch, and I cannot thank her enough for the amazing job she did.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Event Studio's reply:

Rachel & Wyatt, this is soooo sweet of you. I remember when we first got together to go through your ideas. I was excited to get to play with your beautiful dusty purple palette. It really was a beautiful day!
    Nothing makes me happier than happy couples and happy families!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Event Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 6.00
    $ 3750
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Chuppah Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals

• 8 Chains North Winery Winery Weddings

Every wedding the folks from Event Studio do at the winery is more stunning than the next. They offer our couples such beautiful floral arrangements. They deliver and pick up on schedule, are so creative, and a true pleasure to work with.

• Kalero Vineyard Barn & Farm Weddings

Kelley and her team at Event Studio created the most beautiful floor plans for our venue (and also offer day of coordination). Beautiful flowers, table settings, props and hand painted signage. We know if Event Studio is involved the wedding will be beautiful and flawlessly executed.

• Chef's Table Caterers & Event Planners Wedding Caterers

Event Studio is incredible to work with. Kelley Truxel really can do it all! We are always so impressed with her creations and know that any of our clients are in good hands with her.

• 35725 Canvas Lane Purcellville, 20132 See on map
    Location of (Event Studio)