53 Reviews for Event Studio

Altar Decor (17)
Flower Petals (12)
Chuppah Decor (3)
53 Event Studio Reviews

We could not have more wonderful words to share about Event Studio - specifically Kelley and Allison! Hands down, absolutely best vendor we used for our big day! Our day would not have been as beautiful, creative, or well organized without this team. They are extremely easy to work with, are communicative, calming when the weather goes awry, have impeccable attention to detail, and a unique eye for design! For all the brides to be reading this review - stop looking, you have found your coordinator and florist! Having a bundled package of coordinating, design, and florals is a package that is hard to find. Kelley put together a detailed plan for our florals and we had the chance to explore her awesome "show room" of vases, card boxes, birdcages, and so much more. When I told her I had a vision for a round arbor, she made it come to life. It brought tears to my eyes when I saw it! She took my somewhat non-detailed vision and presented us with something so personal, you would have thought she knew us for years. She went above and beyond with the florals, giving us way more than we even asked for and paid for. Allison was our month-of and day-of coordinator and has an extremely calming attitude while running things smoothly and organized. When we had a snafu with the venue at the end of the night, Allison went above and beyond in handling the situation and we were incredibly impressed. If you are a bride that wants to choose all your own vendors and coordinate everything until just before - this is YOUR team. They took everything off my hands in the last month and were so trustworthy when it came to execution. I cannot recommend this team more!

Photos
Profile Picture Maxie, 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Kelley is absolutely amazing at what she does. Using Event Studio was the single best decision that was made for my wedding – I actually chose my wedding date because that was the first opening Event Studio had in their calendar. Kelley is so much more than a florist; she is an amazing artist, designer, and organizer. She assists with everything from flowers to amazing personalized signs and venue layouts. She is an absolute wealth of information and her “day of” coordinator, Alison, was also priceless, making sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. The flowers Kelley and her team designed were absolute perfection and using Event Studio took our wedding to the next level. Everything is so personalized and Kelley truly makes you feel like you are her only bride. Our wedding was nothing short of perfect because of Event Studio and Kelley!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture kara, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Event Design

My mom and I planned everything, but I needed a Day-Of Coordinator to keep us on a timeline. I had to let my previous Day-Of person go two weeks before the wedding due to unforeseen circumstances. Kelly and Allyson quickly stepped in and helped me finish organizing. The Day-Of Coordinator was a great addition and really helped me de-stress before the big day.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/14/17, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Venue Visit

Kelley is absolutely amazing! Her creations are beautiful, and she truly captures the style of the couple! I have had Kelley as the designer for both of my daughter's weddings at Bluemont Vineyard and Belmont Country Club. Wish I had another daughter to wed, just to see what Kelley would create next!. Call Kelley if you need a designer. She will make your dreams come true!

Profile Picture Debra, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Kelley was the first person I went to when I got engaged. She made my pinterest wedding dream a reality and I could not be happier. From day one she has been so helpful, not only with picking flowers but to the decor of the whole wedding. She painted us a ridiculously beautiful welcome sign that I will keep forever. Any question I had, she had an answer for and the woman has ANY decoration you can think of. She is basically a wedding emporium. All of my guests were floored by the flowers and decor. I had seen her work over the years, so I had complete trust to give her creative freedom. Seeing her work was also very interesting, nothing is cookie cutter with Kelley. You will always have a unique and amazingly beautiful wedding with her. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kelley is not only an amazing florist, but she is also a VERY talented artist. She paints beautiful signs for her weddings, in addition to providing many decorations for your special day. She takes your vision and makes it a million times better than what you could have ever imagined. Kelley is very organized and responsive so I felt very comfortable in the end just letting her work her magic- and SHE DEFINITELY DID! Our guests were completely blown away by the flowers and decorations. Bluemont Vineyard is already a beautiful venue, but she made it stunning.

I HIGHLY recommend Kelley and I will be recommending her to all of my engaged friends.

Profile Picture User7042869, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Working with Kelley of Event Studio was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! From the outset, she was responsive and helpful, and helped my husband and I work through options based on our budget, the season, and existing structure of our wedding venue. Kelley's long-standing relationship with Bluemont Vineyard was an added bonus, as she was extremely familiar with the Stable's layout, what would look best against the structure's colors, and what would best pop in photos. She also hand crafts all the signage and gives them to you as a gift at the end of the night.

Kelley also works you through all the event decor, helping you craft the vibe and optics you're really going for. At one point, I wanted to slightly adjust the agreed upon table decorations and Kelley was quick and flexible, helping take away some of my anxiety.

Kelley doesn't treat you like a customer, but rather a new friend. She's so warm and friendly, and you'll be sure to receive hugs from her (and her pups!) before the first meeting's done. Kelley's not just an investment but a truly wonderful experience. I've been recommending her to anyone who's planning a large event! Thanks, Kelly! -- Bridget and Andrew E.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Bridget, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Kelley and her team at Event Studio is truly one of the best decisions we made for our Vineyard Wedding at Blue Valley Vineyard.
She is AMAZING and made my wedding the most magical day of my life. Everyone at the wedding was raving about the floral arrangements and decor that she provided. Not only does she provide BEAUTIFUL flowers but she has an entire inventory of decor that she allows you to use and created all my signs for the wedding. She created a welcome sign, donut sign, signature drink sign, and SEATING CHART, all included in the affordable package she offered. If you are looking for an affordable florist who is the WHOLE PACKAGE, you must contact Kelley at Event Studios.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kelley is wonderful to work with, and she created truly stunning floral arrangements and decor for my wedding. I recommend her without absolutely any hesitation. When I needed help with my decor vision and colors, she was there to guide me. I'm grateful for her professionalism and amazing sense of style, all of which contributed to making my wedding a perfect day. Thank you, Kelley!

Profile Picture Claudine, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kelley was a total pleasure to work with and delivered absolutely flawless floral arrangements to our wedding. We met a few times beforehand to discuss and go over details and she honestly created exactly what I had envisioned - I loved everything about the bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, cocktail table arrangements and all the beautiful vases/candle holders that made the look complete. She was so professional and helpful throughout the entire process, I could not be more thankful that we chose to use her for our big day! Her selection of inventory is amazing and the look she created was everything we dreamed of & more - I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kelley and her team are the absolute best in the area. Our day went flawless because of the Event studio team. My ideas for flowers and decorations for our wedding turned out even better than we could have hoped. This team does everything so you have a perfect day. Allison was incredible and went the extra mile to help me and the whole bridal party with anything needed. You NEED this team for your wedding day. I can not say enough good things and how thankful we are for everything they did for us on our special day. THANK YOU EVENT STUDIO!! You are incredible with flowers, coordination, responding, signs, and EVERYTHING.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Event Studio helped make my dream wedding a reality. From answering every email to the passion and dedication from Kelley and her team - you need to hire them for your wedding. Kelley is so creative and has such talent with design. She also created beautiful hand painted signs for us which I L O V E D. Day of, Allison was our coordinator and wow-o-wow was she a LIFE SAVER. I didn't even have to stress out for one second because she had everything handled with such ease and grace. Everyone at Event studio is so helpful and great to work with. Shout out to Kelley's husband who helps set up and take down flowers and decor!! Thank you so much for helping me have the most magical day - everyone is still talking about how beautiful everything was. I recommend Event Studio x a million!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/19/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Kelley and her team did an awesome job on our wedding at Shadow Creek. The flowers and set up were stunning. Allison was so great and helpful for the day of coordinating. She really put my mind at ease and I was left speechless when I saw everything set up ready to go. I would definitely recommend Kelley and her team with Event Studio.

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kelley and her team at Event Studio did an amazing job! We planned our wedding in five months, and there is no way we could have pulled it off without Kelley. Event Studio did the flowers and decorations as well as day-of coordinating. After our first meeting with Kelley, we knew we no longer had to worry about how everything would look. We really didn’t give her too much to go on other than some colors and a vague idea of what we wanted, but after seeing photos from other weddings she had done, we felt completely confident in her to make choices that would yield gorgeous results for our wedding. Day-of, we were blown away by what she and her team accomplished. I knew what we had agreed upon for flowers in our contract, but I felt like Kelley went above and beyond! Everywhere you looked was a beautiful mix of gorgeous flowers, glass, copper, and candles. Even though we had to spend the whole night indoors because of rain, Kelley brought the outdoors feeling in since walking into the venue was like entering a garden. Sitting at the sweetheart table, we felt like we were surrounded by flowers (because we were). We were also really appreciative that “day-of coordination” went beyond the day of. Prior to our wedding day, Kelley kept us on track with important details like how the bridal party was getting to and from the venue, who would be taking what home at the end of the night, and which vendors we were still missing. Kelley provided a detailed itinerary and made sure to coordinate with our other vendors. Allison of Event Studio was our day-of coordinator, and she did a spectacular job of keeping us on schedule and making sure key people were present for the big events (like our moms for the cake cutting). Allison was so calm, confident, and on top of things that we were really able to enjoy our wedding and reception without having to worry about details or checking a schedule. We were so lucky to have Kelley, Allison, and the whole Event Studio team!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Event Studio is definitely one of the top investments we made for our wedding. Kelley took my Pinterest vision and made it better than I'd imagined. After a consultation Kelley understood my personal style and the look we wanted to create- she truly exceeded expectation. Her custom signage, gorgeous floral creations, and her inventory (this incredible room with so many pretty things that can be used for decor) made Kelley truly indespensible for our wedding. The only thing I would do different....I didn't know Event Studio also offers coordinating. Had I know I totally would've booked Kelley!

Profile Picture User7695676, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We used Kelley for both flowers and day-of coordinating and I'm so glad we did! She was a referral from one of my bridesmaids, and she made the whole process so easy. Other than our primary color choice, I had a better idea of what I DIDN'T want than what I did, but Kelley went through my pinterest boards and really helped define our style. She has a huge inventory of items (vases, frames, lanterns, signs, etc) that you can use with your decor for no additional charge (and she's already very affordable!), and she made welcome signs and bar signs that pulled in elements of our invitations.

Kelley and her team also provided day-of coordinating services, and made everything run smoothly. She was constantly in touch with our other vendors to make sure we were on track with our timeline, and made sure all of the items we needed to collect at the end of the night were retrieved and back in their bins. I didn't have to think of or worry about a thing! Our photographer was also a referral from Kelley, and she was equally fabulous. I can't recommend Kelley enough!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/12/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I cannot recommend Event Studios enough. Kelley and her team are AMAZING! As soon as I met her I knew I would be in good hands. I had some idea of what I wanted at the beginning but she helped me define and refine my vision for the day. Everything came together so beautifully. The flowers were simply stunning, I have received so many compliments on how beautiful they were! She also has a ton of vases, frames, lanterns, etc. that you can use for tables and other décor at no extra charge which saves a lot of money. She also painted a beautiful welcome sign for us – it was a perfect entrance for our guests. She just pays attention to every detail. We also used their day-of-coordinator service. Kelley helped me organize my vendors and put together a timeline for us – this was incredibly helpful. Sarah was our day-of-coordinator and did a great job! She made sure everything ran smoothly and while the bride will never be stress-free the day of her wedding, having her there was priceless. I knew I was in good hands which allowed me to enjoy the day that much more. I cannot thank them enough for making my day so beautiful (and organized!). They are top notch and you should definitely consider them for you wedding.

Profile Picture Kara, 10/29/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

We hired Kelley to do the flowers and decor for our October 2016 wedding. When we informed our day of coordinator of our selected vendors - including Kelley - she had excitedly commented that we had hired the "dream team" for our wedding. At the time, I don't think we realized just how true that was. After working with Kelley, my husband and I would both tell you she is absolutely amazing at her job, and we would highly recommend her. She is also amazingly priced for the quality and breadth of service she provides.

Kelley is the type of vendor who goes above and beyond to exceed her client's expectations. She was professional and responsive to all of our emails and questions (no matter how ridiculous), often getting back to us in minutes or hours. Kelley was always willing to assist with decisions I felt would impact the decor, had the time and patience to educate me on flower names, and miraculously gave direction and a cohesive feel to the often at-odds decor preferences of my husband and myself. My husband and I wanted two very different wedding day looks, and Kelley helped us to compromise, delivering a wedding day look that exceeded our expectations and appealed to both our tastes.

On our wedding day, Kelley did wonderfully. We basically just had to show up. Kelley provided the decor and did all the set-up and take-down. She coordinated with our other vendors (cake, day of coordinator, etc.) before the wedding day to make everything come together flawlessly. The pride and care she put into every detail of our day was evident. After our planned outdoor ceremony was cancelled by weather, Kelley worked to make our indoor ceremony backdrop even more beautiful than we could've imagined.. I absolutely LOVED my bouquet and the boutonnieres. The centerpieces and decor were amazing. Kelley even made beautiful hand-painted signs that will be hanging in our home years to come. Everything was absolutely perfect, and Kelley truly is an amazing woman to work with.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/8/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I can easily say that our wedding would not have been what it was without Event Studio. From the first day I met with Kelley to discuss wedding details to the moment I walked down the aisle, I felt calm and confident that the day was under control. Event Studio provided more than I ever imagined. Aside from the material aspects of the wedding day, Event Studio also provided me with guidance and advice through the entire wedding planning process. Kelley came in and checked on the bridal parties throughout the prep of the wedding day and this brought me a sense of comfort. I cannot thank the Even Studio staff enough for what they did to make our day so special. They truly captured our vision (and more) while accentuating the personal unique touches we were trying to convey. Do not start your wedding planning process without getting in touch with Event Studio!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Kelley came highly recommended by our caterer Dale of Food 4 Thought. We asked Dale for a recommendation for both a florist and a day of coordinator. Kelley provided those services and so much more than I could ever even imagine! Kelley is so talented and creative. She took my ideas and pins from my inspiration board and created an overall look for our wedding. I was blown away when I saw our arrangements, outdoor ceremony space, reception room... everything! It was beyond beautiful. Kelley has a lot of different items that can be borrowed and it was so much fun to go "shopping" in her studio. I was completely in love with the variety of mercury glass pieces she incorporated for us. And the signs... I can't even explain how beautiful the hand painted signs she created looked! At the end of the night Kelley came back and helped pack up the flowers for our guests to take and sent us off. I was so glad to share the flowers with them because they looked and smelled so amazing.

Kelley did a great job keeping our vendors in the loop. She helped us nail down our schedule for the day and helped us fill in the blanks when we were unsure of the answers to questions. The day of coordination was so much more than just "the day of." Sarah was our actual day of coordinator. She was really sweet, calm, and made sure the rehearsal (the night before) and wedding day ran smoothly. Kelley and her staff are just incredible.

Profile Picture User5609141, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

Kelley of Event Studio was a joy to work with. The staff at Bluemont recommended her and once I looked at her portfolio I booked her and never looked back. She was able to look at my Pinterest board and capture everything I wanted for the flowers and decorations and make it better than I could have ever imagined. She created absolutely stunning bouquets, table designs, and other various decor items such as a seating chart and bar signs. I received so many compliments on my bouquet and the centerpieces! Kelley was extremely flexible adding items to my design as late as the Monday of the week of my wedding and dealing with a change in the getting ready location. She delivered the bouquets on time and they were incredibly fresh and lasted all day. I never had to worry once about what my reception space was going to look like. She took care of everything! I absolutely loved working with Kelley and would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Kelley Truxel of Event Studios is simply amazing!! My daughter was recently married at The Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyards, and Kelley did both the wedding planning and the day of coordinating. We loved working with her from the moment we met her. She really listened, made great suggestions, and is so passionate and confident about what she does that you can’t help but feel relaxed and know that all will be well. She does a fantastic job of putting together a timeline, and of organizing and communicating with all of the vendors. My daughter envisioned a rustic, chic “boots in a barn” wedding, and Kelley was able to bring that vision to life with hand lettered signs, and the most stunning floral arrangements -- so very charming and beautiful. The warm, simple yet elegant atmosphere Kelley was able to create was exactly what my daughter envisioned for her rustic, chic “boots in a barn” wedding. She truly had the wedding of her dreams, and we are forever grateful to Kelley for helping us make that dream a reality! I highly recommend Kelly and Event Studios as a wedding planner and event coordinator!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

When we decided to go with Kelley, I knew that I would be happy with the results. She was constantly so responsive and pleasant to work with. She really took the time to understand what we wanted our day to be like. She was able to incorporate our ideas and be super creative with hers. When we needed a coordinator I knew she would be effective and I already trusted her. She truly made our event unique by making our signs as well. On the day of the wedding is rained and we really were struggling with trying to have the ceremony outside versus plan B. Kelley was beyond flexible when at the last minute we had to make the ceremony inside, because of the rain. The inside altar was absolutely beautiful and exactly how we wanted it. All the guests kept commenting on how beautiful the flowers and decorations were, they even took pictures of just the tables and flowers. At the end of the night Kelley came and packed up all the flowers so we could keep them.
We also hired Kelley for day of coordination, although this was more than just day of! Kelley kept all the vendors in the loop and in contact more than a month before. She developed the timeline for the weekend, and brought up topics and things that we would not have thought of without her help and expertise. Our Day of Coordinator, Allison, was excellent! She was flexibly and understanding with our weather, and stayed calm. She was able to round up the guests and bridal party at all parts of our day, and kept things moving smoothly. We were very happy with her- one of my guests who is getting married in October, even went up to her and asked what she was doing on her wedding date, and how she wanted to hire her!

Profile Picture Daisy, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I have honestly put off writing this review because I simply cannot write a good enough review to express the gratitude I have towards Kelley and her team. She was hands down the best choice I made during all of my wedding planning. I wasn't sure who I wanted my florist to be at first, but I knew that it was one of the most important things about my wedding. I looked around some and didn't really fall in love with anyone. My mom had mentioned that she had spoken to a girl at work that used Event Studio for flowers and that when she looked at Kelley's portfolio she was blown away. I decided to take a look for myself and immediately fell in love. Kelley definitely has a gift for decorating and making the most gorgeous flower arrangements. She used my Pinterest account to help me decide on the flower arrangements for my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets. All of the flowers were extremely fresh and they still looked great a week later!

As if having Event Studio for my flowers wasn't good enough, I was over the moon when I found out that Kelley also did event planning. I hired her as my day of coordinator and my wedding day went perfectly. My husband and I received so many compliments following our wedding about how pretty everything was and how smoothly the whole event went. It was Event Studio that made this possible!

Lastly, the entire time I was working with Kelley I felt 100% comfortable. She was able to make suggestions when I was indecisive and she was also able to make ALL of my requests happen. She was super responsive through everything and was extremely helpful when I had questions. She asked me my budget during our first meeting and NEVER tried to push me to spend more. She also has a ton of decorations (centerpieces, chalkboards, picture frames, candles & candlesticks, etc) that are available for her brides to use! If you get a chance to book with Kelley, do not hesitate-- you will not regret it. She is the best!

Profile Picture Ashlie, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I accidentally came across Event Studio because I was only looking for an event planner for the day of my wedding. I reached out to two different planners who weren't available, and somehow Kelley's name came up. When I went to her website, I noticed that they also provided GORGEOUS inventory items that fit my theme perfectly! From the beautiful vases, chandeliers, candles, you name it, she has it! I decided that I had to speak with Event Studio, immediately for their event planning and inventory items. After speaking with Kelley, I found out that their company only provides the event planning and inventory items (free of charge) if they were also doing the flowers for the wedding. Luckily at that time, I didn't select a florist yet, so I was open to having one vendor do everything and shoot 3 birds with 1 stone. It was by far THE BEST DECISION I'VE MADE FOR MY WEDDING. Kelley and her team did amazing work and transformed my outdoor tent at Oxon Hill Manor into a gorgeous venue. My theme was glamor and elegance, so I requested huge centerpiece displays. When I saw them for the first time they were HUGE, and it was exactly what I wanted!! My bouquet was beautiful, my laced birch arbor was beautiful, my decorations were beautiful, and her team kept my wedding on schedule and flawless! If you are a new bride who is in need of flowers, planning, and decorations, you MUST check out Event Studio. Trust me when I say that they are worth every penny you pay. THANK YOU Kelley and Allison for helping put out "fires and freak-outs" on my wedding day. And a bigger THANK YOU for doing it with such grace and patience while I was freaking out :) You guys are truly the best!! I'll be talking to you again for our 10 year vow renewal :) :)

Profile Picture Rattana, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews