Bluemont Vineyard Reviews

Bluemont Vineyard 5
Bluemont Vineyard 6
Bluemont Vineyard 7

K. M. · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Amazing venue -- fabulous coordinator; great food

From the moment my fiance and I set foot on Bluemont, we knew it would be the perfect venue. #1 - It's a stunning setting. #2 - They make the process SO simple. #3 - Amy (their event planner -- and, if you're lucky, you're day-of coordinator) is absolutely phenomenal at what she does. While the overall wedding process is stressful, we had no qualms whatsoever about Amy handling all of the details for us on the Bluemont-side of things. #4 - Savoir Fare, their required caterer, is terrific. Seriously.
    Our wedding day was really special and relatively zero-stress because of Bluemont's staff. Thank you for a great experience and, especially, for the wonderful memories.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Sara · Married on 08/03/2019

Simply perfect in every way!

Seriously, I do not know where to begin in reviewing our exceptional wedding experience with Bluemont. I am the mother of the groom and live with my husband in McLean, VA. My son and his wife live in New York City. My daughter-in-law is Japanese-American, and her parents and one sibling live in Japan. My husband is Belgian, and his family lives in Belgium and Australia. As a family, we lived in West Africa for a good part of our children's childhood. As a result, in planning this wedding, we had before us several cultures and languages to incorporate, as well as available timelines for travel to the States. I remain amazed at the extent to which Debbie and especially Amy not only accommodated the atypical vision that the bride and groom had for this wedding, but they offered advice (without pressure) and exceptional flexibility at every step along the way such that we never worried at any point i that something could go wrong. We trusted them entirely.

So here are some of the things that made such a difference - they provided a list of vendors who they habitually work with, and in several cases we used their vendors and were nothing less than thrilled with the services received. Savoir Faire is the required caterer, and many of our guests raved about the menu (especially the beef tenderloin au jus), which we served family style. We also served salmon, roasted potatoes and asparagus, along with a salad. Savoir Faire offered children, kosher, gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian meals, as well. No one went away hungry! I highly recommend the family style menu, as it seemed to fit so perfectly with the informality and family-friend focus of the wedding. We had an hors d'oeuvres reception, but opted out of a formal dessert - offering instead freshly baked doughnuts and cookies, both of which were a big hit. As we had some guests not show up at the last minute, Bluemont wrapped up all the extra meals, which we took home and enjoyed the day after.

We were so pleased that we were able to buy our own alcohol, which was served by the Savoir Faire bartenders. Of course we had wine from the winery (the white and red farm table wines were especially popular), Belgian beer, Moscow Mules as a signature drink and then other alcohol such as whiskey, vodka, gin, etc. What was fabulous about this arrangement is that we took home any leftover beer, wine and alcohol. In terms of the latter, we were able to return unopened bottles, which is a nice cost savings when you don't know how much guests will drink and buy too much, which we did. The catering staff did a fabulous job. They were efficient, friendly and responsive, but somehow never got in the way of dancing or photos. Now how did they do that?

It was not so much the big things that made such a difference, but the little things that Amy assisted us with throughout the 9 months of planning and as our day-of coordinator. She sent us a checklist and kept us moving through it. She never got frustrated by our follow-up emails asking for changes in the menu or table layout or decor. Of special note is that Amy did not blink an eye when we told her we had approximately 26 in the wedding party - 13 on each side, plus three non-English speaking flower girls and a ring bearer. I don't know how she did it, but during the rehearsal the day before (highly recommended!), Amy was able to guide this wedding party to walk, do, stand and sit just as envisioned by the bride and groom. Extraordinary!

And then we had the "nightmare" crisis the morning of the wedding, which could have ruined the day. The band (not one of Bluemont's recommended vendors) coming from NC for some insane reason decided to drive up the morning of the wedding and their van broke down. So, hours before the wedding (and keeping the news hidden from the bride), my son and Amy went into 5th gear and were able to identify and bring on a DJ, who was fabulous. He downloaded all the songs on their playlist, filled in as MC and with Amy's help - conducted himself as if he was the hired DJ from day 1. If we hadn't told the guests, no one would have known that he was a last minute substitute. In fact, many guests told us that it was better having a DJ than a band, who often try to steal the show. We had not thought about that, but I think it might be true. There was never one song when the dance floor was not packed, despite there being quite a mix of dance music and sentimental tear-jerking songs.

Other examples of the difference that Amy made - we forgot to buy sparklers, but she had some spare which she allowed us to use. The same goes for some sparkling apple cider that was served to those who did not want alcohol for the toasts. She accommodated our dropping off the decorations, beer and alcohol two days before the wedding. She helped me greatly in figuring out how to accommodate my 91 year old wheelchair-bound father and 88 year old mother. She had delivered to our house the outfit of the 6 year old ring bearer, which his family had inadvertently left behind, and she made sure we got it back before their return to Belgium. I could go on and on, but I will stop here and simply say - there are many beautiful winery-type settings for weddings in Northern Virginia, but I doubt that any of them provide the support and feel like part of the family as Debbie and Amy provided and felt like to us.

If you would like to speak to me personally and ask questions about Bluemont, just ask Amy for my email address, and I will happily respond. One note of caution - Bluemont books up early, so don't hesitate if you think it might be the place for you. Several of my son's friends who grew up in McLean are considering Bluemont now that they have attended a wedding there!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Sara,
    Wow! This is the most amazing, glowing and thoughtful review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family during the whole planning process. We appreciate all of your time and effort to make this day an exceptional success. We all look forward to seeing Derek and Lisa back for many future anniversary celebrations. Team Bluemont Vineyard
  • Cara

Cara Broshkevitch Bayer · Married on 07/05/2019

Our perfect wedding day- Bluemont as a professional and beautiful venue

Our entire experience planning our wedding at the Stable at Bluemont Vineyard was smooth, professional, and enjoyable. They were up-front about costs and a lot of the planning is streamlined through them and the caterer they use to make planning a lot simpler. The venue coordinator Amy is top-notch, professional, and experienced, not to mention an enjoyable person to work with. Meetings leading up to the day were efficient and I felt my vision was well understood. I can’t tell you how important it is to work with an experienced vendor that thinks of everything you don’t. On the day of the event, we had an absolute blast. The staff at Bluemont makes countless efforts big and small to make sure your enjoy your wedding day as the bride and groom, and that you have time to both talk to guests and enjoy the party you’re planned. You get the rustic barn feel but with smooth floors and few stairs that are important for heels and guests that have trouble walking. The venue and view are beautiful and unique, the day was perfectly managed and on time, and all in all it was literally our perfect wedding day. If we could celebrate again, it would definitely be at Bluemont.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect venue

We could not be happier with our decision to have our wedding at Bluemont. The venue is beautiful and the service is great. The wedding coordinator, Amy, does an amazing job assisting with the wedding planning and making sure everything goes perfectly the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone considering it!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect wedding spot

The Stable at Bluemont Vineyard is the perfect blend of rustic and elegance. We fit 150 guests more than comfortably, who were able to enjoy both the indoor and outdoor space of the venue. The outdoor view is the perfect ceremony backdrop, and the vines and outdoor terrace make for the most incredible pictures. The venue has their own caterer, and our guests could not say enough good things about them! Last but not least, the wedding coordinator, Amy, was nothing short of a miracle worker. I was not stressed at all on my wedding day, she took care of anything and everything, and it felt like it all unfolded before my eyes perfect. Cannot recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Mariangeles

Mariangeles · Married on 05/25/2019

A great location with the best service ever

The experience with Bluemont Vinyards for our wedding was excellent from the beginning to the end. Everybody involve in the process was very professional, understanding, flexible and something very important to us: they all helped us to make good decisions to have a simple, beautiful and at the same time good quality wedding. Our night was everything we wanted it to be! Thank you to all the team.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Bluemont Vineyard 12
    Bluemont Vineyard 13
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Venue and wonderful staff

Our wedding was absolutely perfect!! Bluemont is a beautiful venue and Amy and Jen were incredible to work with. They were very responsive, attentive and made the day go by without a hitch. Jen was our day of coordinator and was a pleasure to work with. She made sure the bride, groom, bridal party and parents were happy, made sure we had something to eat and kept everything on schedule. She was flexible and managed whatever was thrown at us without me even knowing about it. I have nothing but great things to say about Jen and Amy.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Bluemont Vineyard 14
  • Caitlin

Caitlin O'malley · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely Fantastic!!

We loved everything about our wedding at Bluemont!! For the planning process, Amy was wonderful to work with. I am not one of those girls who has dreamed of planning her wedding her entire life so I was a little lost when it came to planning. Amy gave us an outline of things to think about, asked insightful questions to help direct our planning, and provided us with suggestions for wonderful vendors in our price range that we could pick from. She was so organized, helpful, and responsive. It made the process so much easier. I honestly don't know how we would have done it without her!

The caterer, Savoir Faire, was also wonderful to work with. The food tasting was my favorite part of the planning process. The food was absolutely delicious on our wedding day! All of our guests commented how good the food was, definitely way better than your typical wedding meal!

For the actual day of our wedding, everything went perfectly! We had Rachel as our wedding day-of coordinator and she did a wonderful job! Everything ran smoothly and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. Bluemont took care of the décor set up and take down for us and everything looked perfect! They made our lives so much easier and we could not have been happier with how our wedding day turned out! Bluemont was the perfect venue! Our guests were blown away by the view and the atmosphere. We could not have been happier with how our wedding went. It was everything we had hoped for and that was due to the beautiful venue and view at Bluemont as well as their amazing staff!! I would recommend Bluemont a thousand times over!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Valerie · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Venue in Northern Virginia

This venue is unbeatable in the northern Virginia area. Excellent views, excellent day of coordinator (shout out to Amy!) and the set up is incredible. It is nice because they are super flexible with the weather and the rain plan if needed. They work well with other vendors and have a great caterer that they work with. It is also nice because you can bring in your own liquor, champagne and beer. The coordinator/planner will send you all the forms you need to fill out and submit for temporary ABC license and for wedding insurance, she made it all very simple. It is also nice because if you start to get low on wine, they will just grab you some more from the vineyard. This venue was perfect for us and we would highly recommend to anyone wanting a super romantic, elegant, rustic wedding! :)

Sent on 07/03/2019

Elvi · Married on 11/17/2018

Loved everything about our wedding at Bluemont!!

Could not imagine our wedding at any other venue. It was the first venue we looked at, and we didn’t need to look further! The view from the Stable is gorgeous and the interior is rustic yet elegant - exactly what we wanted. Amy was our wedding coordinator, and she was so great to work with! She gave us great recommendations for other vendors to hire, was very organized throughout the whole planning process, and communicated with us often in the months and weeks leading up to our wedding. We felt like she took care of us every step of the way. When it came to our wedding day, the set-up and service was outstanding. Our guests had an amazing time and everything went so smoothly! Bluemont will always have a special place in our heart!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Adrienne · Married on 10/28/2018

Stress-free, beautiful wedding!

My husband and I worked with Amy through most of our planning, and had Janet as our day-of coordinator. Both women have a wealth of knowledge and experience, and are great listeners too! They help take the guesswork out of planning. Go with their preferred vendors! They all know the venue like the back of their hand and can make for a seamless, stress-free wedding day. Also, Janet has the most soothing and patient demeanor, and she worked tirelessly on our big day so that we could fully embrace the moment. We will always head back to Bluemont for wine, mountain views, and reminiscing! It is a place that will hold a part of your heart forever.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sonia · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing, amazing, amazing

I cannot speak highly enough of Bluemont and Amy Thunell. The venue was gorgeous and Amy and all of the staff were wonderful to work with. Amy helped guide us through the process and made everything easy and seamless. The venue is gorgeous. All of our guests were so impressed and commented how beautiful everything was. Just perfect.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Sonia,
    We are thrilled your experience with the team at The Stable at Bluemont Vineyard and Amy your Coordinator was so successful! Thank you for your time in sharing your thoughts. We look forward to seeing you again for many future anniversaries!

Kayla · Married on 09/30/2018

Where do I start? Bluemont is everything you can imagine for your wedding day. The views are everything, the vibes are amazing. The stone staircase lined with hydrangeas was breath taking. Hands down, Amy our coordinator was the best part. She knows exactly what to do, when to do it and in any every situation. She’s hilarious the entire process, she makes it so relaxing to plan your big day. We will spend every anniversary at Bluemont. We can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Bluemont Vineyard 15

Kayla,
    We appreciate this rave review! We are thrilled your day went so well with the assistance of Amy. We do look forward to seeing you again for many anniversaries. Best, The Wedding Team at Bluemont Vineyard

Erika · Married on 09/29/2018

We had the BEST experience getting married at The Stable at Bluemont!! Obviously the venue is breath-taking and gorgeous. Amy and the rest of the team at Bluemont are so accommodating from start to finish. I had zero worries on the day of my wedding because Amy kept everything right on schedule, so that we could truly enjoy the day. The food, wine, and atmosphere were perfect. My guests are still talking about how beautiful and amazing the wedding was. 5 out of 5 recommend The Stable at Bluemont to anyone looking to have a gorgeous wedding with no stress!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Erika,
    It's all about having "The Best Day Ever"! Thank you for taking time to share your experience! We can't wait to see you again for future anniversaries. Best, The Wedding Team at Bluemont Vineyard

Matthew Norwicz · Married on 09/22/2018

A smooth wedding from start to finish!

We have nothing but great things to say about our wedding at Bluemont Vineyard! We selected this venue in passing while searching the area and it turned out to the best decision that we could have made. The views are absolutely breathtaking.

The staff was nothing short of amazing from start to finish. We currently living in Texas but decided to have our wedding in the DMV area because that is where the majority of our friends and family live. This forced us to plan and prepare for almost all of our wedding from a distance.

We started working with our planner, Amy, almost immediately after we booked the venue, who was amazing at accomodating to our distance. She made her schedule flexible for us so that we could knock out as many planning items as possible during our short vacations home to see family. In addition, she held various conference calls with us to continue planning. Amy was active throughout the planning process and it was very refreshing having somebody there that was able to give us input, recommendations, and advice rather than just reminding us about deadlines. We ended up using Amy's recommendations for a plethora of things such as hotels (Lansdowne Resort), flowers (Carly’s Affordable Arrangements), transportation (Point to Point), and rehearsal dinner venue, all of which turned out great.

The venue itself was beautiful. Since our wedding, we have constantly heard nothing but great things from our guests! In total, there were about 180 guests in attendance (out of 220 invited). Despite our apprehension about our large guest count, the space accommodated everyone perfectly. There was plenty of room to eat, drink, and dance, without guests feeling like they were on top of each other.

A few months prior to our wedding we were put in touch with our incredible day of coordinator, Rachael. She saw the wedding through until the very end, and our special night definitely would not have gone as smoothly without her. Rachael made sure to receive the information for all of our vendors and contacts, to ensure that during our wedding day we had no extra stress. Rachael ended up helping us through a sudden DJ cancellation two days before the wedding. She immediately told us not to worry and spent the entire rest of the day working to resolve the situation with a new DJ (who ended up being better than we could have ever expected - DJ Freddy!).

The staff at Bluemont made sure that everything was perfect the day of the wedding. They all coordinated so seamlessly by helping to store/set up all our decorations, and ensured that every single thing was taken care of as well as resolving any issues. Rachael checked in on the bride and groom often to make sure sure we had time to eat, drink, and enjoy our time with family and friends, while also working our way through the night's timeline.

Bluemont Vineyard will always hold a special place in our hearts. After having our wedding in such a beautiful place with the most helpful staff, we could not imagine having our wedding anywhere else.

*Photography by Molly Lichten

Sent on 11/19/2018

Matthew,
    Your review was glowing! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts. We are thrilled everything went so incredibly perfect! We will extend your kindness to Amy, Rachael and all of the Staff.
    We do hope you and Kim have time to stop by when you are visiting family up in the DMV area. Congratulations again! Best, The Bluemont Vineyard Wedding Staff

Mercedes Deal · Married on 09/03/2018

Absolutely amazing experience!

Working with everyone at Bluemont Vineyards was an absolute dream!! Planning a wedding can be so stressful but the team at Bluemont made it so easy. Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to the incredible team at Bluemont and I cannot say enough wonderful things about everyone there. The venue is breathtaking, our wedding photos came out incredible!!! We were married late afternoon and were able to capture the sun setting— truly unforgettable.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2018

We are so happy we picked Bluemont for our wedding day. It was absolutely perfect and the view is amazing! Amy Thunel was our wedding coordinator provided by Bluemont and she was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She always put my mind at ease and even helped my girls bussel my dress. She was so incredibly helpful and we can’t thank her enough! We were so lucky to have been paired with her.

Sent on 08/13/2018

jeff · Married on 06/30/2018

We got married late June. The planning started about a year earlier with Amy Thunell from Bluemont Vineyard. I can honestly say that we've never dealt with someone so positive and helpful. We really had no idea where to start. The first meeting with Amy she completely set our minds at ease. She gave us homework to make sure we covered our bases all the way through. She knew exactly what we needed the whole way through and made the planning way less stressful.

Day of the wedding she was the MVP! We basically showed up and it went flawlessly. I don't want to sound like there were no stresses throughout the day but from when we showed up at The Stable to the time we left we didn't have a concern or worry Amy was a rockstar that day and it made our day perfect!!!!! The food and caterers were great the staff was amazing and like I said earlier everything went without an issue.

The venue itself is incredible from the time we walked in the first time a year and a half ago we knew we would be married there. The view will take your breath away and the facilities are perfect as well. All of our friends and family commented how well everything was planned and executed. After the wedding my wife commented that everyones profile picture changed to a picture of a selfie with the view at Bluemont behind them.

It was really an amazing day and Bluemont's staff made it all possible. I would absolutely recommend this venue for anyone looking for a place!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Bluemont Vineyard 16
    Bluemont Vineyard 17
    Bluemont Vineyard 18

Genny · Married on 06/16/2018

Our wedding day was perfect! Thanks in part due to Amy, our amazing coordinator. She made everything run so smoothly right from the start. Her and the rest of the staff take care of the smallest details that you wouldn't even think about in order to make your day extra special. I was stressed when I arrived on my wedding day due to my transportation being late for our pick up time and causing me to have to rush to get ready. Having Amy greet me as I got out of the shuttle and tell me I looked gorgeous made me instantly feel at ease. She was so attentive during cocktail hour when pictures were being taken, and brought me and my girls any drinks we wanted, as well as food. I highly recommend booking with Bluemont for your wedding. You can't beat the scenery and landscape, but you also will never find a coordinator as organized and thoughtful as Amy. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jeanette · Married on 06/02/2018

Bluemont Vineyards was one of our favorite wineries before we got married there, but now it will forever hold a special place in our hearts. The Venue: We found that a lot of the wineries in the area do not have a separate event space. Having a separate wedding/event space was a huge plus. While we didn’t get married at Bluemont (we had a church wedding) the views are incredible and make a beautiful backdrop for your ceremony. We loved the historic, rustic feel of the Stable. I love that we didn’t have to “decorate” the space – the views, stone floors, and high ceilings were enough. The space is private and secluded – you feel like you're on your own mountain with just you and your guests. Also….very important…air conditioning. We looked at barn-type venues that did not have A/C and that wasn’t going to fly for our June wedding. The Staff: Amy, Debbie and the team are the BEST! From our first planning call with Amy, I knew we would be in good hands. She helped keep us on track and was always available for our questions. I am so grateful to have had Amy’s insights and expertise. Her advice was invaluable! I never thought I would need a planner or coordinator…but it was SO helpful. The day of we could just relax and enjoy time with our family/friends– Amy had everything under control. I can’t imagine our day without her. The Food: The exclusive caterer, Savior Fare, is top notch! The service was incredible – they took such good care of us and our guests. Everyone commented on how delicious everything was. We loved the tasting and found it hard to choose which delicious meal we were going to serve. We also loved having the family-style option. The Wine: The wine is amazing. Seriously…some of Virginia’s best! My Husband and I have visited many of the local wineries and Bluemont’s wines are at the top of our list. The Farm Table Red and White are perfect wedding wines and our guests loved them. Thank you Bluemont Vineyards for making our special day so special!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Kristina · Married on 04/07/2018

The minute we stepped foot in The Stable at Bluemont Vineyard we knew we had found our venue. The atmosphere speaks for itself - the stable is the epitome of rustic charm and the views from the lawn are breathtakingly beautiful! The team at Bluemont, their catering partner and their wine are added bonuses. Front start to finish Amy (our coordinator) and the Bluemont team guided us through the wedding planning process without a single hiccup or worry. The food and service provided by their caterer (Savoir Fare Limited) is top-notch and stands apart from "typical" wedding. They allowed us to create our own signature drinks and they crafted them to perfection - giving our guests options in addition to the award-winning wine that everyone enjoyed! In addition to their caterer, they have a vendor list that we highly recommend considering. We used 4 of their preferred vendors and they were EXCELLENT! Throughout the process and even on wedding day, they answer was always "YES!" Even right down to asking for a sewing kit minutes before walking down the aisle. We have received nothing but fabulous compliments about the venue, food, and event. Bluemont made our dream wedding come true and we are so grateful for the happy memories. We look forward to celebrating many anniversaries at our favorite vineyard!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Joan · Married on 11/11/2017

I'm not sure what I can say about Bluemont and Amy Thunell that others haven't already said, but I'll give it a try. Our daughter's wedding at The Stable was wonderful, and Amy did an exceptional job with the planning and day-of coordination. I had never planned an event of this scale before, and Amy made it as simple and stress-free as possible, providing guidance, suggestions, and humor. Communication was easy—Amy responded quickly to my questions (or at least by Monday if I emailed her on a wedding weekend). Catering by Savoir Fare (Joan Wolford) was excellent; the tastings were generous and provided ample opportunity for us to plan a great meal for our guests. Our few special menu requests were accommodated. The setting is extraordinary, which probably goes without saying; we were willing to pay the cost of the venue rental because of the location and view—which were stunning—and the Stable, which provided a rustic and elegant ambience. Aside from a bad experience with Road Yachts and an unexpected cold snap, the entire day went smoothly, and my daughter and her new husband and our guests enjoyed themselves thoroughly.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Joan,
    Happy New Year!
    It was such a pleasure working with you and your family for your daughter's wedding! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts! We wish Kirsten and Scott the very best as they head into the next chapter of their lives. We look forward to seeing them for many returned visits for anniversarys!

Jenna · Married on 11/10/2017

We ABSOLUTELY LOVE everything/one about Bluemont Vineyards. Feels like a fairy tale that we actually got married there! When we first visited, Debbie was wonderful. She took Dave and I around the facility, explained the process, answered all our questions, and made us feel calm during a busy wedding planning season. We loved that the Stable was "an all in one" venue (meaning that with our contract they took care of the venue, catering, tables, event coordinator etc.), and we loved that the venue was private and separate from the tasting room. We were able to relax knowing that with Bluemont's help all these details would be taken care of. The food was absolutely delicious. When it came to all the fine details (table numbers, meals, wedding insurance, etc.) Amy, our event and day of coordinator, was 100% a God send. She kept us on track, was  organized, and is absolutely amazing at what she does. She made sure we didn't worry about a thing on our wedding day and was so much fun to work with. As was noted by so many of our family and Pastor, she is the BEST wedding coordinator we've come in contact with, and we are so thankful she was apart of our special day! When it came to the venue--Absolutely. Breathtaking. The twinkle lights and ceiling draping made it so romantic and the barn gave it that rustic/down to earth feel. Last but not least--That. View. It was the icing on the cake. On the wedding day itself and since, our wedding guests have RAVED about our ceremony, the view, the food and the venue. Again, it is SO surreal that we were able to get married at such a beautiful, breathtaking venue with amazing owners and staff who felt like family when all was said and done. We cannot recommend Bluemont  enough. Debbie and Amy--from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for making our dreams come true. We are SO GRATEFUL for you!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jenna & Dave,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave such a raving review! Amy and I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed working with you both! We look forward to seeing you again for many more anniversaries!

Andrea · Married on 11/04/2017

Bluemont Vineyard was an amazing place for our wedding! We booked the venue a little over a year out from our wedding, and the entire time our coordinator, Amy, was responsive, incredibly helpful, and willing to give insight or advice whenever asked. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about anything! The staff helped pack up and clean out our stuff at the end of the night and helped set up our decorations for the event which is very above and beyond considering many venues will not assist with your own decorations. The food was amazing as well! I can't say enough wonderful things about Bluemont, their staff, Amy, and Savoir Fare (the caterer).

Sent on 11/20/2017

Bluemont Vineyard's reply:

Thank you for taking time to leave such kind words about your experience with Bluemont Vineyard! We will pass this review on to Amy your Day of Coordinator an the staff at our exclusive caterer Savoir Fare.
    We look forward to seeing you and Mark for many future anniversaries.