Rick's Flowers Reviews

Rick's Flowers 7
  • Claire

Claire Gorski · Married on 07/06/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

Rick and his team were absolutely amazing to work with. I used my own tea sets as centerpieces and Rick did a fantastic job filling them with the most beautiful flowers ever! When I was short a few centerpieces, Rick let me use some of his own pieces to fill in what I was missing. He also helped me by creating an amazing piece to hang over our sweetheart table and another to put over an archway at our ceremony. The flowers were absolutely stunning, elegant, and well put together. Rick was so kind to me and was the BEST to work with. I would recommend him to any bride!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Rick's Flowers's reply:

It was our pleasure to work on such a beautiful classic wedding. The centerpieces of tea sets filled with all white flowers and the black and white accents of colors made for a stunning look with a twist. Loved the black chairs with white cushions in front of the antique black iron arch covered in dark greenery and white flowers. Can't wait to see some pictures.
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Flowers

I had really no idea what I wanted flower wise when I went in, and they helped me figure out what types of flowers and arrangements to do. Easy to communicate with by email leading up to the big day. They are great at what they do, and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Dear Sara,
    All of us at Ricks Flowers love what we do. We were so glad we could design florals for your wedding at 1757 Golf Club to make your dream day beautiful. Much happiness always.
    Rick and Team.

Rebecca · Married on 06/29/2019

Talented & Affordable!

Rick was fantastic to work with. I am very flower-naive and had no idea what I wanted as my bouquets. Rick took his time to go through different options, giving me the pros and cons of each. In the end, I trusted his expertise and it absolutely paid off. I received SO many compliments on our bouquets. They turned out amazing and brought the exact amount of color to our photos that we were looking for. Both Rick and Arlene were very communicative and kind! They give you the best price options! I would absolutely recommend you hire them for you wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Rick's Flowers 8
    Rick's Flowers 9
    Rick's Flowers 10
    Rick's Flowers 11

Rick's Flowers's reply:

We are blessed to have such a great team of talented staff to make sure that each bride has the wedding of her dreams. You were delightful to work with everyone loved working on this wedding.
    Much happiness for your lifetime together.

Sandra Filipp · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Flowers- Highly Recommend

Rick, Arlene, and the entire team at Rick’s Flowers were an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. Planning a wedding from out of state can be daunting, but I knew I was in great hands the moment I met Rick. I did not go into our initial meeting with a flower ‘vision’. Rick was prepared and had many pictures and décor options to review. I picked out a few flower options that I liked and Rick took it from there, and WOW! were our flowers stunning. Everything looked beautiful and looked so great at our venue- bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, altar arrangements, table arrangements, and petals down our aisle. Arlene and Rick were wonderful to work with and everything was priced fairly. I highly recommend Rick’s Flowers for any wedding or event!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Annabel · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience

Rick and Arlene were both absolutely amazing to work with! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and we received many compliments!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Cheshire · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing flowers and service!!

Rick is absolutely amazing! I was not someone with too much of a vision when it came to flowers, so he was so helpful in recommending centerpieces, arrangements, types of flowers that fit my color scheme, and stayed all within our budget! Also, the day of he helped set up the flowers outside, and then even stayed to move them when a horrendous thunder storm rolled through and we had to move the entire ceremony inside. He went above and beyond and his work is unparalleled.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Rick's Flowers 12
    Rick's Flowers 13
    Rick's Flowers 14
    Rick's Flowers 15
    Rick's Flowers 16
    Rick's Flowers 17

Rick's Flowers's reply:

What a happy day it was to see this Groom and Bride walk down the aisle at Shadow Creek. The flowers were themselves a smile. Sunflowers and blue hydrangea were a vibrant choice and made the wedding day beautiful. Our pleasure to stay and help out in any way we could. It was also an honor to be a part of this day as I knew the brides grandmother. Her presence was felt with the four legged family members present. Many wishes for a Happy ever after.
    Rick and Staff...…...
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2019

True Professionals!

Rick and his team were amazing!! Our bouquets came out beautifully and he incorporated my favorite Peonies. I couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out and appreciated their flexibility, professionalism, and guidance through the whole planning process.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Rick's Flowers 18
    Rick's Flowers 19
    Rick's Flowers 20
    Rick's Flowers 21

Rick's Flowers's reply:

What an amazing day this was. Every thing blended together to make a brides dream come true. We were so happy to work with you and blessings for a happy ever after.
    Best
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2019

Most Beautiful Flowers

Our venue, photographer and DJ all recommended that I check out Ricks Flowers and I am so glad that I did! Rick and Arlene were so nice to work with and delivered the most beautiful flowers I could have ever imagined. After all of the glowing reviews and recommendations, I was never concerned about the actual flowers and knew they would be beautiful.
    What sets Rick apart is his team, the delivery and set up, and the fact they all go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. Our wedding was beautiful and a huge part was because of Ricks Flowers.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Rick's Flowers 22
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 05/19/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!!

Rick was the only florist we were considering, and him & his team absolutely delivered. We had a wildflower look and brought in our own centerpieces because it was a themed wedding. Rick and Arlene were so helpful and accommodating. They gave it to us straight, and let us know what was realistic and what wasn't. We changed a lot of things towards the end, but they handled all the changes beautifully and with the utmost professionalism.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Rick's Flowers's reply:

We loved working with you.....the vintage soda bottles were fun and loved the bottlecap added to the grooms Boutonniere . Cool summer colors with a vintage rustic feel.
    Blessings and happiness always.
  • Heijin

Heijin · Married on 05/18/2019

Great creativity within our budget!

We were on a tight budget but Rick still managed to create gorgeous bouquets and flower arrangements for the tables and ceremony. We could not have been happier. He is a true artist! Thank you Rick!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Rick's Flowers 23

Rick's Flowers's reply:

Our pleasure to provide beautiful florals for this wedding. Each time out team works with a bride they make sure to create something special and unique. Thanks for letting us be part of such a joyous day.
    Best,
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 05/11/2019

Add pop to your wedding

Our daughter and new son- in-law chose Rick to do their May 2019 wedding. They found him to be a creative florist who will produce incredible floral arrangements at a reasonable price. He has a wealth of information on what looks great at weddings. Rick is willing to listen to what you want and infuse with that ideas of his own. It is helpful to have an idea of what you want when you first meet as that makes for a good starting point in the decision making. His team does a wonderful set up at the venue. You will be amazed at the results of his work.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Rick's Flowers's reply:

The most rewarding part of our business is to see happy brides on their most special day. To be part of wonderful memories is even more grand. Our team is handpicked so that each person loves what they do. Wishes for years of happiness together.
  • Ann

Ann Feltman · Married on 04/06/2019

Breath taking AMAZING!!!

I had seen Rick’s Flowers work at a friend’s wedding and knew I wanted him for our son’s wedding.
    He was professional, easy to work with, extremely helpful giving great advice /suggestions, creative, and truly the best of the BEST!!!
    His arrangements took our guests breath away!! It was just sooo enchanting and AMAZING. Truly the most beautiful wedding arrangements I have EVER seen. Not only did I feel that way, but so did our guests!
    If I could give Rick’s Flowers a 10 out of 5, I would definitely do it. He far exceeded my expectations, and they were quite high to start! AMAZING!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Rick's Flowers 30
    Rick's Flowers 31
    Rick's Flowers 32

Rick's Flowers's reply:

This was an amazing event to work on. The whole family was surrounded by friends and relatives to support this special day. We were so honored to provide beautiful flowers to enhance the event. When the room was set and the candles lit we knew it was the happy couples dream come to reality. Much happiness to come.

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Florist...Amazing Flowers!

Rick was keenly able to bring our vision for our wedding to life! From our first meeting with him (he spent 2.5 hours with us) to his choice of flowers to his brilliant arrangements, he went beyond our expectations! He listened, advised, collaborated, and delivered! His entire team worked with us to make our wedding day perfect! You will never have a worry when you choose Rick's Flowers!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Mindi · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazzzing job!

Rick and his team was amazing to work with. Rick took my vision out of his head and he and his team made it come to life EVEN BETTER than I could have dreamed! The staff was fabulous and I would highly recommend working with them!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Rick's Flowers 33
    Rick's Flowers 34

Rick's Flowers's reply:

We so enjoyed working with you on this wedding. This season was a great one to have a wedding with some sparkle and shine. All of us loved creating something special for you. Can't wait to see some pictures.
    Best
  • Keira

Keira · Married on 12/01/2018

A true creative genius!

I cannot say enough positive things about Rick and his team. I had no knowledge of flowers or what I envisioned for my wedding bouquet and Rick knew just the right questions to ask in order to get a clear idea of my taste to create the perfect bouquet for me. He has thousands of photographs of bouquets that he created in the past to pull from in order to pinpoint exactly what you are looking for. Rick was so extremely helpful. We even rented several vases from him to create our centerpieces. Rick is well known in the wedding industry by many different venues and it makes the wedding day timeline of dropping off the flowers so easy for you. I would HIGHLY recommend Rick's flowers for any occasion or event, but especially for a wedding day.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Rick's Flowers 35
    Rick's Flowers 36
    Rick's Flowers 37
    Rick's Flowers 38

Rick's Flowers's reply:

It is always exciting to be a part of a brides big day. We so enjoyed working with you to create that special look for your wedding. Happiness is working with someone like you.
    Have a Happy ever after…….

Elvi · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Breathtaking!

Rick and his team did an absolutely OUTSTANDING job at our wedding!! He really went above and beyond our expectations. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the arrangements were. He turned our rustic venue into a space of elegance and charm. And he was so great to work with! His receptionist, Arlene, was super responsive and we felt like we were taken care of every step of the way. I’m going to tell all of my friends to use Rick’s Flowers for their big day!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful flowers and lovely staff

The flowers were beautiful, the team was easy to work with, and the design was perfect. My Mom and I met with Rick only once to describe the vibe of the wedding, our favorite flowers, the season, and our budget. Rick and Arlene even accepted some last minute changes with ease- Seeing the bouquet and the boutonnieres for the first time on the wedding day was such a gorgeous surprise and exactly what we hoped for! The flowers matched our outfits and the other decor perfectly and are currently alive and well in my home. Could not suggest them enough!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Megan · Married on 10/26/2018

Professional, honest, great quality!!

Rick and Arlene were so great to work with. They were honest from the start and made sure that my vision was clear. I showed him so many photos and he made sure to tell me what flowers were in season, what prices they would be, and exactly the size of the bouquets. Rick delivered EXACTLY what I wanted for my wedding and more! My bouquet was beautiful! I know he went above and beyond and added more flowers to it. It was stunning. It has been over a week since our wedding and by bouquet still looks great. For the wedding, Rick arrived early for delivery and made sure the room was perfect before he left. He was very affordable and I am so happy we went with him. Highly recommend to all!

Sent on 11/05/2018

kylie · Married on 10/20/2018

Thrilled with our wedding flowers

Rick and his team went above and beyond for our vineyard wedding. I was AMAZED by the beautiful arrangements they created for our wedding day. The flowers ended up being my favorite element of the wedding, and we received many compliments from our guests. They were exactly what I hoped for, and it was evident that Rick and his team went out of their way to make them even better than we expected!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Rick's Flowers's reply:

We were so very thrilled to be part of your big day. My hand picked
    team is excellent at what they do and on top of it all really love each and every aspect of creating a dream day for each and every bride.
    Thanks for letting us be part of your wedding.
    Rick
    p.s. we loved your mom too!!!! she is so sweet and lovely!!!!!!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

exceeded all expectations!!!

Rick did an amazing job on all the florals for our wedding. He is dedicated, knowledgeable, creative, and easy to work with. I went in knowing nothing about flowers, and he was giving of his time and expertise in together developing a floral plan that fit my budget and style. It was helpful that he was upfront about cost, telling me which flowers are particularly expensive and offering suggestions for similarly beautiful but less-expensive alternatives. He and assistant Arlene were organized in timely order and day-of delivery. The arrangements were even more beautiful than I had imagined!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Kendra

Kendra Bergin · Married on 09/22/2018

Above and beyond

Rick and his team went above and beyond my wildest dreams with my flowers. He made all of my thoughts come to life, even though it was difficult for me to explain to him what I wanted! I showed him a couple of photos- and what he delivered the day of was even better than I had in my head! My favorite pieces were my bouquet/my BM bouquets and our escort card sign flowers. He did such a great job with pulling everything together with my theme. Arlene is also amazing- prompt with responses and eager to help. Thank you so so much!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Rick's Flowers's reply:

We had so much fun at this wedding. Kendra was a delight to work with and just let us do our thing...…. look for some pictures soon on our website gallery....
    Have a happy ever after....
  • Vicky

Vicky · Married on 09/21/2018

They haven't let me down once in 5 years!

I've known Rick for years. I met him about 5 years ago while I was working in the wedding industry as a catering manager at a golf club. He was our go-to florist for absolutely everything; weddings, golf tournaments, holiday parties, member events. I always knew that while working with him I would never have to worry with anything, while working together back then a big thing for me was always communication and I would always get a response within hours, even if it was a "hey I received this, i'll get back to you by X" and I didn't get that treatment with any other florist I've ever worked with. Fast forward to my wedding day, I knew there was only one person to use and it was Rick. I sat with him and I basically told him our bridal party will be in all beige and I just wanted flowers that will pop. It was a winery wedding so I knew I wanted heavy greenery with pops of color (our color scheme was eggplant & champagne) It's always a little nerve wrecking not knowing how EXACTLY things will look on the day of your wedding but I had full trust that these arrangements would be beautiful and they were. They were perfect for not only our color scheme but our wedding. Bottom line, if you want one less worry on your wedding day please use Rick's Flowers. They are the most laid back professionals i've ever worked with them maybe 100 times and they never let me down once.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Rick's Flowers 39
    Rick's Flowers 40
    Rick's Flowers 41
    Rick's Flowers 42
    Rick's Flowers 43
    Rick's Flowers 44

Rick's Flowers's reply:

What a joy to work on your wedding... How many times did we chat about what you would dream up. When I saw the pictures I was beyond happy about how it all came together for a fairytale dream day. Love seeing the pictures over and over again...
    Have a Happy ever after..
    Love

Janis · Married on 09/02/2018

Our wedding was a little out of the box but Rick worked with us to get everything perfect. The flowers were beautiful and we repurposed them so they both decorated the aisles and were centerpieces on the tables at the reception. Thank you Rick for making our big day so special.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Rick's Flowers's reply:

what a fun wedding to work on. The colors were bright and happy...just like both brides were.....Happiness always....

Melanie · Married on 09/01/2018

I didn’t know what types of flowers I wanted, or what types of displays when walking into Rick’s Flowers. Rick was a fantastic supporter--he walked my husband and I through tons of different options and helped us to make decisions. Our biggest request from Rick was for the flowers to be “natural looking, and match our colors” and past that, he should just have fun. And he definitely did! We were blown away by the flowers he brought us--the bouquets were stunning, and the other decor details (ceremony arch, mantel displays) were far beyond what we had imagined. You can see the passion that Rick and his team have through the work they do, and our guests were raving about the flowers from the minute the ceremony started until the reception ended. We are so thankful to have had the chance to work with his team.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Rick's Flowers 45
    Rick's Flowers 46
    Rick's Flowers 47

Jamie · Married on 08/25/2018

My favorite part of our wedding were the gorgeous flowers and our guests still comment on how beautiful our flowers were! The moment my flowers arrived, I was getting my makeup done and they were so overwhelmingly beautiful I had so many happy tears we had to restart my makeup.
    Rick was always listening and incorporated our ideas and made them so much better than anything we could have dreamed! Have I mentioned how gorgeous our flowers were?!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Rick's Flowers 48

Rick's Flowers's reply:

It is always a pleasure to work with such wonderful brides. Everyone here loved being able to create something beautiful for your special day. Wishes for a lifetime of happiness....