Rick's Flowers Reviews

Rick's Flowers 6
Rick's Flowers 7

Mindi · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazzzing job!

Rick and his team was amazing to work with. Rick took my vision out of his head and he and his team made it come to life EVEN BETTER than I could have dreamed! The staff was fabulous and I would highly recommend working with them!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Rick's Flowers 8
    Rick's Flowers 9

Rick's Flowers's reply:

We so enjoyed working with you on this wedding. This season was a great one to have a wedding with some sparkle and shine. All of us loved creating something special for you. Can't wait to see some pictures.
    Best

Elvi · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Breathtaking!

Rick and his team did an absolutely OUTSTANDING job at our wedding!! He really went above and beyond our expectations. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the arrangements were. He turned our rustic venue into a space of elegance and charm. And he was so great to work with! His receptionist, Arlene, was super responsive and we felt like we were taken care of every step of the way. I’m going to tell all of my friends to use Rick’s Flowers for their big day!

• Madison

Madison · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful flowers and lovely staff

The flowers were beautiful, the team was easy to work with, and the design was perfect. My Mom and I met with Rick only once to describe the vibe of the wedding, our favorite flowers, the season, and our budget. Rick and Arlene even accepted some last minute changes with ease- Seeing the bouquet and the boutonnieres for the first time on the wedding day was such a gorgeous surprise and exactly what we hoped for! The flowers matched our outfits and the other decor perfectly and are currently alive and well in my home. Could not suggest them enough!

Megan · Married on 10/26/2018

Professional, honest, great quality!!

Rick and Arlene were so great to work with. They were honest from the start and made sure that my vision was clear. I showed him so many photos and he made sure to tell me what flowers were in season, what prices they would be, and exactly the size of the bouquets. Rick delivered EXACTLY what I wanted for my wedding and more! My bouquet was beautiful! I know he went above and beyond and added more flowers to it. It was stunning. It has been over a week since our wedding and by bouquet still looks great. For the wedding, Rick arrived early for delivery and made sure the room was perfect before he left. He was very affordable and I am so happy we went with him. Highly recommend to all!

kylie · Married on 10/20/2018

Thrilled with our wedding flowers

Rick and his team went above and beyond for our vineyard wedding. I was AMAZED by the beautiful arrangements they created for our wedding day. The flowers ended up being my favorite element of the wedding, and we received many compliments from our guests. They were exactly what I hoped for, and it was evident that Rick and his team went out of their way to make them even better than we expected!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Rick's Flowers's reply:

We were so very thrilled to be part of your big day. My hand picked
    team is excellent at what they do and on top of it all really love each and every aspect of creating a dream day for each and every bride.
    Thanks for letting us be part of your wedding.
    Rick
    p.s. we loved your mom too!!!! she is so sweet and lovely!!!!!!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

exceeded all expectations!!!

Rick did an amazing job on all the florals for our wedding. He is dedicated, knowledgeable, creative, and easy to work with. I went in knowing nothing about flowers, and he was giving of his time and expertise in together developing a floral plan that fit my budget and style. It was helpful that he was upfront about cost, telling me which flowers are particularly expensive and offering suggestions for similarly beautiful but less-expensive alternatives. He and assistant Arlene were organized in timely order and day-of delivery. The arrangements were even more beautiful than I had imagined!!!

• Kendra

Kendra Bergin · Married on 09/22/2018

Above and beyond

Rick and his team went above and beyond my wildest dreams with my flowers. He made all of my thoughts come to life, even though it was difficult for me to explain to him what I wanted! I showed him a couple of photos- and what he delivered the day of was even better than I had in my head! My favorite pieces were my bouquet/my BM bouquets and our escort card sign flowers. He did such a great job with pulling everything together with my theme. Arlene is also amazing- prompt with responses and eager to help. Thank you so so much!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Rick's Flowers's reply:

We had so much fun at this wedding. Kendra was a delight to work with and just let us do our thing...…. look for some pictures soon on our website gallery....
    Have a happy ever after....
  • Vicky

Vicky · Married on 09/21/2018

They haven't let me down once in 5 years!

I've known Rick for years. I met him about 5 years ago while I was working in the wedding industry as a catering manager at a golf club. He was our go-to florist for absolutely everything; weddings, golf tournaments, holiday parties, member events. I always knew that while working with him I would never have to worry with anything, while working together back then a big thing for me was always communication and I would always get a response within hours, even if it was a "hey I received this, i'll get back to you by X" and I didn't get that treatment with any other florist I've ever worked with. Fast forward to my wedding day, I knew there was only one person to use and it was Rick. I sat with him and I basically told him our bridal party will be in all beige and I just wanted flowers that will pop. It was a winery wedding so I knew I wanted heavy greenery with pops of color (our color scheme was eggplant & champagne) It's always a little nerve wrecking not knowing how EXACTLY things will look on the day of your wedding but I had full trust that these arrangements would be beautiful and they were. They were perfect for not only our color scheme but our wedding. Bottom line, if you want one less worry on your wedding day please use Rick's Flowers. They are the most laid back professionals i've ever worked with them maybe 100 times and they never let me down once.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Rick's Flowers 10
    Rick's Flowers 11
    Rick's Flowers 12
    Rick's Flowers 13
    Rick's Flowers 14
    Rick's Flowers 15

Rick's Flowers's reply:

What a joy to work on your wedding... How many times did we chat about what you would dream up. When I saw the pictures I was beyond happy about how it all came together for a fairytale dream day. Love seeing the pictures over and over again...
    Have a Happy ever after..
    Love

Janis · Married on 09/02/2018

Our wedding was a little out of the box but Rick worked with us to get everything perfect. The flowers were beautiful and we repurposed them so they both decorated the aisles and were centerpieces on the tables at the reception. Thank you Rick for making our big day so special.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Rick's Flowers's reply:

what a fun wedding to work on. The colors were bright and happy...just like both brides were.....Happiness always....

Melanie · Married on 09/01/2018

I didn’t know what types of flowers I wanted, or what types of displays when walking into Rick’s Flowers. Rick was a fantastic supporter--he walked my husband and I through tons of different options and helped us to make decisions. Our biggest request from Rick was for the flowers to be “natural looking, and match our colors” and past that, he should just have fun. And he definitely did! We were blown away by the flowers he brought us--the bouquets were stunning, and the other decor details (ceremony arch, mantel displays) were far beyond what we had imagined. You can see the passion that Rick and his team have through the work they do, and our guests were raving about the flowers from the minute the ceremony started until the reception ended. We are so thankful to have had the chance to work with his team.

Rick's Flowers 16
    Rick's Flowers 17
    Rick's Flowers 18

Jamie · Married on 08/25/2018

My favorite part of our wedding were the gorgeous flowers and our guests still comment on how beautiful our flowers were! The moment my flowers arrived, I was getting my makeup done and they were so overwhelmingly beautiful I had so many happy tears we had to restart my makeup.
    Rick was always listening and incorporated our ideas and made them so much better than anything we could have dreamed! Have I mentioned how gorgeous our flowers were?!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Rick's Flowers 19

Rick's Flowers's reply:

It is always a pleasure to work with such wonderful brides. Everyone here loved being able to create something beautiful for your special day. Wishes for a lifetime of happiness....

Tram · Married on 07/21/2018

Working with Rick was so easy! I only had a vague idea about the look I wanted for our tables but Rick was so patient and helpful, guiding me to what flowers would work best for what I wanted and what would be in season. And when my vague idea became more finite, he was so accommodating to my changes. The flowers turned out amazing and was more than I could have expected. My (now) husband and I were beyond pleased!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Rick's Flowers's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and create your dream look with your all white and gold vision. Blessings for a wonderful lifetime of happiness...

Mary Kay · Married on 07/07/2018

My daughter got married last Saturday July 7, 2018 at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling. Rick did the flowers. They were beautiful. It was so easy. We sent Rick some inspirational pictures and a budget. He knew the venue and designed the centerpieces. Lovely. The bridal bouquet was gorgeous! It was easy, reasonable and Rick just took care of everything.
    Mary Kay

Becky · Married on 07/07/2018

Rick's Flowers did a wonderful job for our outdoor-but-covered wedding. We had an arrangement on an arch, arrangements on the tables, a bouquet for the bride (me), and corsages and boutonnieres for the parents. He used the colors from my dress (not a standard white one) and the results were beautiful. They delivered the corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquet to the house so they could be pinned on, and then did set-up at the venue. The flowers lasted for many days, so we got to display them at our brunch for family and friends the next day, and then later at home.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Dear Becky,
    From the moment you showed me your dress I was so excited to work with you. The setting at Clyde's was delightful and the flowers looked lovely on the arch and tables.
    Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day.
    Best

Laura · Married on 06/30/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Rick and Arlene for our wedding! When we initially reached out to Rick, we had only a few ideas and inspiration photos in mind. Rick was incredibly helpful in giving us various ideas, pointing out different options we had and overall was patient with us as we worked together to come up with the perfect arrangement of flowers and bouquets for our special day. We LOVED how beautiful our flowers looked on the day of our wedding and the bouquets, the center pieces, the aisle chair flowers, the boutonnieres and the corsages were all so wonderful! We were already in love with our ceremony and reception location, however, the addition of the flowers put together by Rick and team really put it over the top and made our vision of our wedding all come together! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Rick's Flowers 20
    Rick's Flowers 21
    Rick's Flowers 22

Rick's Flowers's reply:

We so enjoyed working with you to plan your dream wedding. It was a joy to create florals with some local grown flowers. Congratulations and years of happy ever after.....

Lily · Married on 06/01/2018

Rick is sassy but he can pull it off because he is great. He went ABOVE AND BEYOND for my wedding and that is coming from somebody who is admittedly high maintenance, and had a lot of my own ideas that I wanted incorporated. He didn't miss a single detail and everything was so stunning.

Hillary · Married on 05/26/2018

The best word I can think of to describe Rick at Rick's Flowers is passionate. It is clear the minute your walk into your first consultation with him that he is passionate about his craft and he wants you to have a beautiful wedding day. He is EXTREMELY easy to work with. The whole office is responsive via email, willing to take phone calls to talk about design, and always happy about whatever they're talking about. I even called Rick to ask his advice about the table layout since he was very familiar with my venue and he took the time to draw out some sketches and email them to me - how amazing is that? Service like that is hard to come by these days - but it came naturally to Rick because he loves what he does (& has a gift).

Most importantly - he delivers incredible flower arrangements for a great value. My vision was simple, elegant, and clean and I completely trusted Rick with creating something in line with that. Boy did he deliver! My bridal bouquet was GORGEOUS, my bridesmaids' bouquets were exactly what I hoped for, the table centerpieces were flawless and the head table was like something out of a fairytale.

I would say if you are looking for an amazing wedding florist, who loves what he does, takes time to understand what you want, delivers what you want headache free, and is a kind & happy person to work with....Rick's Flowers is an absolute no brainer. Do yourself a favor and book Rick for your wedding and consider your flowers taken care of.

But don't take my word for it - check out the pictures I've attached for proof!

Rick's Flowers 23
    Rick's Flowers 24
    Rick's Flowers 25
    Rick's Flowers 26
    Rick's Flowers 27
    Rick's Flowers 28
    Rick's Flowers 29

Kirsten · Married on 05/26/2018

When I first met with Rick, I had no idea what I wanted or where to begin. Rick is amazing to work with and I couldn’t recommend him more. He is so knowledgeable and passionate about his work and it really shows. He is wonderful in making sure to work with your budget and will help you with alternatives to make sure your vision comes true within your budget.

Arlene was extremely helpful and responsive and makes the wedding planning process simple and smooth. She responded very quickly to all of my many questions and is very patient and kind.

When I first saw my wedding flowers, I was amazed. Rick took my vision and went above and beyond in the best way. The flowers at my wedding were so beautiful and I couldn’t have been happier. THANK YOU Rick, for making my wedding truly beautiful.

Rick's Flowers 30
    Rick's Flowers 31
    Rick's Flowers 32
    Rick's Flowers 33
    Rick's Flowers 34
  • C&C

C&C · Married on 05/25/2018

I went into my appointment with Rick not knowing much about flowers, but as soon as I explained my vision, Rick offered wonderful suggestions and showed us pictures to help decide on all the arrangements for our big day. He was extremely easy to work with. I wasn't sure exactly what the final product would look like, but I completely trusted Rick with putting together fabulous arrangements for our wedding day after our initial meeting. Both my husband and I were so impressed with the final product! We received many compliments about the bouquets, and we were thrilled with the beauty all of the flowers added to our special day. We would highly recommend working with Rick and his staff, who were all quick to respond, when choosing flowers for your next event!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Rick's Flowers 35
    Rick's Flowers 36

Rick's Flowers's reply:

What a wonderful day to get married at Rust Manor. Thank you for letting us be part of your big day. The Season just started and what beautiful flowers were here to use. Have a Happy ever after.

Jennifer · Married on 04/15/2018

Rick was just fabulous to work with! I came to him at the eleventh hour with a head full of ideas that even I couldn't sort through. When I sat down with him it was like he already knew what to suggest before I even said it. When I threw him curveballs with ideas he would either say "can do!" or gently steer me away from that form of crazy. I genuinely felt like I was being taken care of. When I got to see my bouquets I was just speechless. They. Were. Gorgeous. Everything I had hoped for and then some.
    Rick is an artist, and consummate professional. I would recommend his service to anyone--and will certainly use Ricks's Flowers again in the future.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Rick's Flowers's reply:

What can I say other than a big thank you for trusting us with providing beautiful florals for the most important day of your life. Everyone here so loves what they do and it shows with every wedding. You were wonderful to work with. The big smile on your face when we met after the wedding lit up the world around you. Happiness for all your married days together.

Laura · Married on 03/23/2018

I highly recommend Rick’s Flowers! Both Rick and Arlene were amazing from beginning until end. Rick is extremely knowledgeable, straight forward, honest and respectful of budget. He knew what I wasn’t looking for even when I couldn’t describe it! All of the flowers were GORGEOUS and he personally delivered them on the wedding day. Rick’s is now my go-to florist - I’m just waiting for even more events to justify buying lots of flowers!!

Rick's Flowers 37
    Rick's Flowers 38

Rhonda · Married on 03/12/2018

Beautiful FlowersFlowers. Absolutely Perfect. We received a lot of compliments on them.

Charlotte · Married on 01/06/2018

I had no idea what I was looking for when I met with Rick - I had some Pinterest pictures, and that was really it. Rick took my very very general vision and brought it to life. When I gave him a budget he was very very transparent about what we could afford, what we couldn't, and guided us on what made most sense to keep or get rid of. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL, the communication was clear, and the process day-of was very very smooth, even working with our baker. They were phenomenal.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Rick's Flowers 39
    Rick's Flowers 40
    Rick's Flowers 41
    Rick's Flowers 42
    Rick's Flowers 43
    Rick's Flowers 44

Rick's Flowers's reply:

W loved working with you and helping to plant your dream wedding. Have a wonderful happy ever after..
    Rick and Arlene.....

Kathy · Married on 11/18/2017

Rick's Flowers was highly recommended to us by several friends. Once we stepped into the business, we knew he would make the wedding magical. Rick is very familiar with several of the wedding venues in our area and guided us to what flowers were in season and helped create a beautiful vision for the ceremony and the reception. The flowers were gorgeous and the finishing touches of floating candles made the manor house look so elegant. I was able to see a variety of his creative work and there is no task he cannot complete. Set up was extremely organized and everything was done before guests arrived. Rick and his staff took a true interest in making sure of little details that you may not even think of. In addition, do not procrastinate on your end and make an appointment in advance to secure this important part of your wedding so they are not booked up.

Susan · Married on 11/11/2017

Wow! I can't say enough about Rick's Flowers. The bouquets, table arrangements, corsages, boutonnieres, everything was perfect. Rick and his employees are truly talented people. They were professional, courteous, easy to work with, and very creative. They not only focused on the flower arrangement but my daughter's entire vision of what she wanted. I cannot tell you how many "wows" and "this is the loveliest wedding I've seen" comments.