Simply Southern Weddings and Events by Tara

Chesapeake, VA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Simply Southern Weddings and Events by Tara is a wedding and event planning company based in Chesapeake, Virginia. The company provides its services throughout the local areas of Hampton Roads and Virginia Beach, as well as North Carolina. Behind the success of the company is Tara Jones, who started in the wedding industry back in 2014. Her experience generates a unique organization and planning of wedding events.

Simply Southern Weddings and Events by Tara offers a variety of packages for wedding events. She offers full wedding planning options for couples with busy lifestyles, or partial planning services for those who want guidance. Tara includes month-of coordination to ensure the flawless implementation of the event. Her packages also include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Wedding Day Management
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brittany
    Brittany F. Married on 02/09/2022

Amazing Service!!

Tara and her team were so wonderful to work with! She was always available to help or answer questions (which was often!) :)
    I know we couldn't have pulled everything off so smoothly without her help! She is so organized and made everything so easy for us! Our day was absolutely perfect and exceeded our expectations! Thank you Tara and the SSWE team!!
    Beverly S. Married on 06/12/2021

Best wedding ever

I could not believe how organized and fun Tara and her team made my daughters day. They took care of everything! And the guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been too.

Simply Southern Weddings and Events by Tara's reply:

Hey Beverly,
    Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of Jessica and Damian's day! The icing on the cake for us is having a happy momma at the end of the night! :)
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 06/12/2021

Best Wedding!!!

Tara and her team are amazing. I booked Tara for "Day-Of" planning but really felt like I had full service wedding planning. Tara took such care to make sure things were fixed by another vendor the day before my wedding and preserved my sanity! She was so kind, patient, and accommodating through the whole process. She is very organized and helped me stay on track with wedding planning. Josie led my day and ensured it went as smoothly as possible and team members Jessica and Kayla also went above and beyond to make sure we had a great day!!

Simply Southern Weddings and Events by Tara's reply:

Jessica, you are such a sweetheart! I LOVED working with you and your mom and was thrilled that your day turned out as lovely as it did, despite the rain. Thank you for sharing your photos with me, I enjoyed seeing your smiling face! You were truly a stunner on your special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Cortese Photography & Film Cortese Photography & Film Wedding Photographers

Tara is one of the best coordinators that we have had the pleasure of working with! She goes above and beyond to ensure that the day goes seamlessly for her couples. Tara truly cares about making her couples' special day unforgettable and ensuring that all of the vendors' needs are met. We look forward to working with her again!

Blush Wood Studios Blush Wood Studios Wedding Photographers

Tara is an Amazing Wedding planner! Every part of her work, from timelines, to emails and to all of the details on the day of were handled impeccably! She did an AWESOME job making our couple's Wedding the day of their dreams. Having a Wedding planner to ensure your day goes smoothly is so so Sooo Important and we couldn’t recommend Tara enough!! We Loved working with SSWE and you will too!!

Ryann Winn Photography Ryann Winn Photography Wedding Photographers

Tara was such a joy to work with. She was so organized, and did an OUTSTANDING job for our bride. Tara was prompt in contacting us to go over all the details of the wedding day we were working on together. I highly recommend Simply Southern Weddings and Events by Tara to anyone who needs their services for their perfect day!

Private Residence Chesapeake, VA, 23320
Location of (Simply Southern Weddings and Events by Tara)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding