Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 77
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ West

Hey, Hey! I am Dj West and I am here to provide the soundtrack to the BEST day of your LIFE! :) You have waited what seems to be all your life for this very special moment and now it is here. Your wedding, one of, if not THE most important days of your life and you want everything to be perfect. Perfection is what we strive for as we strive to work with you to combine our creativity to make your day magical.

What defines me as your wedding Dj? Interactive. Creative. Fun. Effective Planner. AND most importantly a PARTY STARTER.

Your musical entertainment is so essential to your wedding being everything that you desire and that is what we are here to do. We have a deep passion for marriage and for weddings as we admire so many couples that make lifetime commitments to each other. As your Dj I work hands on with you to incorporate your personal style, creative design into our entertainment vision for you and your guests. We will have a series of consultations to come up with the perfect music selection and timeline.

Together, we’ll work harmoniously to ensure that important details such as introductions, toasts, announcements, and music selection (just to name a few) are all planned for -- and followed through in accordance with your desire. When I say perfection, that is your goal, that is our standard and that is what we deliver.

Dj West

DJ West 4
DJ West 5
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/21/2019

The compliments keep coming!

DJ West was fantastic to work with for our wedding ceremony and reception! We enjoyed all of the communication with him and his wife, Shina before the event and they were awesome in helping us work out some details of our music and even the timeline of our reception that we weren't sure about. They offered great advice from their experience but still let us plan our day how WE wanted it. DJ West had no problem setting up a bit earlier at our venue in order to have music for our first look (2 hours before our ceremony started) and stayed high-energy all the way through until closing time. He was an AWESOME emcee, even when we had a non-traditional timeline of events in our reception. He made it out on the dance floor with us multiple times, which we loved! Guests asked me for his name all night long and are continuing to do so because they loved his energy so much! One of my personal biggest fears during our 16-month wedding planning process was having a dull dance floor and hiring DJ West was the smartest move I made. Hoping I can come up with some reason to need a DJ again in the near future! Thank you, West!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

DJ West's reply:

This is so amazing Angela! It was a pleasure working with you two from start to finish and when I tell you your wedding was the best party! It was awesome, I am so happy to see you two so happy out there on the dance. -West

Kirsten · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing Wedding Experience in Baltimore

Hands down, A-MAZ-ING! DJ West is absolutely amazing! It was really important for my husband and I to have a fun reception with hits that everybody could enjoy. West took the details from our first meeting and EXECUTED. Music was great, intros and announcements were on point, and he even got on the dance floor to interact with the crowd! Not only did he play great music and the artists that we asked for, he also read the crowd and knew the exact moments to play certain songs. Needless to say the dance floor was packed the entire night. West and his wife are super professional, very detailed, and easy to work with. They also worked seamlessly with our vendor team to make everything align perfectly. Family and friends are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding! DJ West made our night perfect. We would 100% recommend to anyone!

DJ West 7
    DJ West 8
    DJ West 9
    DJ West 10
    Sent on 10/21/2019

DJ West FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Melody & Company Entertainment
    Melody & Company Entertainment Wedding DJs

I love working with DJ West! He takes the time to understand exactly what the clients need for their event. During the event, he is either mixing or on the dance floor teaching dances and new variations to dances we all know and love. On the several events where we have worked together, he is always early, conscientious to detail and precision and flexible to meet the needs of everyone he works with whether it be a vendor, guest or client. I look forward to working with him again.

• Kiyomi Photography
    Kiyomi Photography Wedding Photographers

Where do I start?! Dj West and I worked together this past summer for a wedding at the Women's Club of Portsmouth and he did a superb job! Dj West constantly had the guests on their feet and the dance floor, as well as joining in with them in some of the popular songs and dances! It was such a pleasure to work with him and his team and I cannot wait to work with him again. I am definitely recommending Dj West!!!

• Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, VA, 23452 See on map