Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 76
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ West

Hey, Hey! I am Dj West and I am here to provide the soundtrack to the BEST day of your LIFE! :) You have waited what seems to be all your life for this very special moment and now it is here. Your wedding, one of, if not THE most important days of your life and you want everything to be perfect. Perfection is what we strive for as we strive to work with you to combine our creativity to make your day magical.

What defines me as your wedding Dj? Interactive. Creative. Fun. Effective Planner. AND most importantly a PARTY STARTER.

Your musical entertainment is so essential to your wedding being everything that you desire and that is what we are here to do. We have a deep passion for marriage and for weddings as we admire so many couples that make lifetime commitments to each other. As your Dj I work hands on with you to incorporate your personal style, creative design into our entertainment vision for you and your guests. We will have a series of consultations to come up with the perfect music selection and timeline.

Together, we’ll work harmoniously to ensure that important details such as introductions, toasts, announcements, and music selection (just to name a few) are all planned for -- and followed through in accordance with your desire. When I say perfection, that is your goal, that is our standard and that is what we deliver.

Dj West

DJ West 5
DJ West 6
DJ West 7

Emily · Married on 08/03/2019

Best dj in hampton roads area!

This guy is humble and grounded but sure can throw a party! He has keen hearing for all of the right types of music and make anyone get up off the chair and come out to the dance floor! He is flexible with time, always respectful, and kind! He definitely was made to do this! If you need a DJ for anything especially a wedding he is your guy! Recommend his services!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Jeannette

Jeannette Acosta · Married on 07/07/2019

Best DJ in Hampton Roads!

There is no one like DJ West! He and his wife Shina are truly an incredible couple and team! West did an amazing job keeping the party alive from start to finish at our wedding! There was never a moment where our guests were not out on the dance floor because of him! My family has booked him for large parties in the past, and there was no one else we could have imagined DJ-ing at our wedding than him and Shina! They are truly amazing, kind-hearted people to work with.

Sent on 07/28/2019

DJ West's reply:

Wow! This is the kindest review ever! Thank you so much Jeannette. :) It was such a joy working with you and Hudson since we decided I was going to be your DJ. I was looking forward to your big day your entire engagement and It makes me soooo happy to know how much fun you two had. It truly was a party of a lifetime. You were a perfect bride and Hudson was the best groom! Thank you for taking the time to share this review!

DJ West FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Melody & Company Entertainment
    Melody & Company Entertainment Wedding DJs

I love working with DJ West! He takes the time to understand exactly what the clients need for their event. During the event, he is either mixing or on the dance floor teaching dances and new variations to dances we all know and love. On the several events where we have worked together, he is always early, conscientious to detail and precision and flexible to meet the needs of everyone he works with whether it be a vendor, guest or client. I look forward to working with him again.

• Kiyomi Photography
    Kiyomi Photography Wedding Photographers

Where do I start?! Dj West and I worked together this past summer for a wedding at the Women's Club of Portsmouth and he did a superb job! Dj West constantly had the guests on their feet and the dance floor, as well as joining in with them in some of the popular songs and dances! It was such a pleasure to work with him and his team and I cannot wait to work with him again. I am definitely recommending Dj West!!!

• Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, VA, 23452 See on map