Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 85
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ West

Hey, Hey! I am Dj West and I am here to provide the soundtrack to the BEST day of your LIFE! :) You have waited what seems to be all your life for this very special moment and now it is here. Your wedding, one of, if not THE most important days of your life and you want everything to be perfect. Perfection is what we strive for as we strive to work with you to combine our creativity to make your day magical.

What defines me as your wedding Dj? Interactive. Creative. Fun. Effective Planner. AND most importantly a PARTY STARTER.

Your musical entertainment is so essential to your wedding being everything that you desire and that is what we are here to do. We have a deep passion for marriage and for weddings as we admire so many couples that make lifetime commitments to each other. As your Dj I work hands on with you to incorporate your personal style, creative design into our entertainment vision for you and your guests. We will have a series of consultations to come up with the perfect music selection and timeline.

Together, we’ll work harmoniously to ensure that important details such as introductions, toasts, announcements, and music selection (just to name a few) are all planned for -- and followed through in accordance with your desire. When I say perfection, that is your goal, that is our standard and that is what we deliver.

Dj West

Harry & Laura
Harry & Laura
Husband & Wife Team
Husband & Wife Team
DJ West (Owner & Lead DJ)
DJ West (Owner & Lead DJ)
Sarah & Bobby!

Videos 11 vídeos

112 Reviews for DJ West

Sky Barnes · Getting married on 07/18/2020

great communication

Dj West was great with communication and responds very quickly. He is professional and attentive to the needs of the client. I was unable to book with him but I would highly recommend to book him if you can.

Sent on 02/10/2020

DJ West's reply:

Thank you Sky for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It was a pleasure for us to get to know you!
  • Wilbert

Wilbert Thomas Jr · Married on 01/26/2020

What an amazing experience!

DJ West did such an excellent job for our wedding! His wife was a great addition, as she was very into making this all a smooth and enthusiastic process and event as well! Talking about what we looked for in the event/music vs what actually happened was spot on! I would recommend Dj West anytime! We were thrilled and received many compliments on our guests of how great the music was. Amazing experience!.

Sent on 01/30/2020

DJ West's reply:

You two are a match made in heaven and it was an honor for us to witness your union and celebrate with you at your Wedding at the Historic Post Office! Thank you for choosing me as your Wedding DJ!

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2019

Best of the Best

DJ West is a master in his craft! After our initial meeting, I knew he’d be a perfect fit for our wedding. As an interracial couple, my fiance and I knew that we would need a DJ who could seamlessly blend several genres, decades, and styles of music into a lively dance party reception. DJ West delivered on all aspects of our requests. His reception and cocktail hour set-up was flawless and he selected music to tastefully engage our guests. He was thorough when ensuring how to announce the names of our bridal party correctly. An added bonus to DJ West is his wife, Shina. She was compassionate, caring, and attentive to our needs throughout the wedding planning process. The night of our wedding, she was the most fun photo booth attendant that you could ever have! Her bubbly personality and awesome smile makes her the perfect person to interact with your wedding guests. The dynamic duo of West and Shina are everything and more than you could ask for in a wedding DJ and photo booth vendor. Your wedding deserves the best and DJ West Ent is the best of the best!

Sent on 12/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ West FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Melody & Company Entertainment Wedding DJs

I love working with DJ West! He takes the time to understand exactly what the clients need for their event. During the event, he is either mixing or on the dance floor teaching dances and new variations to dances we all know and love. On the several events where we have worked together, he is always early, conscientious to detail and precision and flexible to meet the needs of everyone he works with whether it be a vendor, guest or client. I look forward to working with him again.

• Kiyomi Photography Wedding Photographers

Where do I start?! Dj West and I worked together this past summer for a wedding at the Women's Club of Portsmouth and he did a superb job! Dj West constantly had the guests on their feet and the dance floor, as well as joining in with them in some of the popular songs and dances! It was such a pleasure to work with him and his team and I cannot wait to work with him again. I am definitely recommending Dj West!!!

• Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, VA, 23452 See on map