Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 76
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ West

Hey, Hey! I am Dj West and I am here to provide the soundtrack to the BEST day of your LIFE! :) You have waited what seems to be all your life for this very special moment and now it is here. Your wedding, one of, if not THE most important days of your life and you want everything to be perfect. Perfection is what we strive for as we strive to work with you to combine our creativity to make your day magical.

What defines me as your wedding Dj? Interactive. Creative. Fun. Effective Planner. AND most importantly a PARTY STARTER.

Your musical entertainment is so essential to your wedding being everything that you desire and that is what we are here to do. We have a deep passion for marriage and for weddings as we admire so many couples that make lifetime commitments to each other. As your Dj I work hands on with you to incorporate your personal style, creative design into our entertainment vision for you and your guests. We will have a series of consultations to come up with the perfect music selection and timeline.

Together, we’ll work harmoniously to ensure that important details such as introductions, toasts, announcements, and music selection (just to name a few) are all planned for -- and followed through in accordance with your desire. When I say perfection, that is your goal, that is our standard and that is what we deliver.

Dj West

DJ West 6
DJ West 7

Rick Foster · Married on 08/24/2019

Henderson Wedding

Westley did an awesome job. He handled all the MC work as well as the DJ. He was professional and on point!!!! Would highly recommend Westley to DJ and/or MC your event.

Sent on 08/28/2019

DJ West's reply:

Thank you Rick! It was my pleasure to serve your family on such a joyous occasion as your daughter's wedding! Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback.

Samantha Henderson · Married on 08/24/2019

You need this man!

DJ West was behind all of the MC work as well as the disc jockey at my wedding and reception this past Saturday. My husband and I met with him and his wife just TWO WEEKS before our wedding, told him the genres of music we wanted to listen to, the only stipulations being 4-5 MUST HAVE songs to be played, and gave him the green light to just run with it and do his thing. Believe me when i tell you he did his THING. We had a large wedding with 131 people in attendance and he kept the crowd LIVE, happy and moving for HOURS! Not only did my guests have fun, but West threw himself into the fun as well and it was so pleasing to see. If you need a DJ that’s going to hype up your crowd and have your family and friends still talking about it for days and days (which i know is going to turn into weeks and weeks) DJ West is your go to man. 10/10 will use him again if i need a DJ in the future. He’s genuine, accommodating and not only did i get a DJ, but i made a friend and that’s something that can’t be replaced. Hats off to you Westley! You definitely made our wedding the BEST day of our lives!

Sent on 08/28/2019

DJ West FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Melody & Company Entertainment
    Melody & Company Entertainment Wedding DJs

I love working with DJ West! He takes the time to understand exactly what the clients need for their event. During the event, he is either mixing or on the dance floor teaching dances and new variations to dances we all know and love. On the several events where we have worked together, he is always early, conscientious to detail and precision and flexible to meet the needs of everyone he works with whether it be a vendor, guest or client. I look forward to working with him again.

• Kiyomi Photography
    Kiyomi Photography Wedding Photographers

Where do I start?! Dj West and I worked together this past summer for a wedding at the Women's Club of Portsmouth and he did a superb job! Dj West constantly had the guests on their feet and the dance floor, as well as joining in with them in some of the popular songs and dances! It was such a pleasure to work with him and his team and I cannot wait to work with him again. I am definitely recommending Dj West!!!

• Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, VA, 23452 See on map