Hurst Drive, Hampton, VA 23663 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About DJ Precise

DJ Precise is one of the premier providers of entertainment in Hampton Roads and the surrounding areas. We specialize in weddings, corporate functions, organizational events, and school and family events. Feel free to check out my website, www.djprecise1914.com for free mixes, as well as past event videos and photos. We look forward to making your next event special.

djplogofinalbwbigge
img6819final x
fb img 1551049961920 51 664147
djplogofinalbwbigge
img6819final x

• Videos 5

10 Reviews for DJ Precise

Angela · Married on 07/30/2016

I've used DJ Precise on more than one occasion and loved his ability to reach all guests through music. For my wedding, I only gave him songs for the wedding party entrance, first dance, family dance and bouquet/garter toss. He did the rest...no playlist needed. Wedding guests from ages 2-80 were on the dance floor. People are still talking about what an amazing job he did.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2015

DJ Precise was the bomb at our wedding! I did not have to tell him what songs to play at the wedding at all! He kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. During the planning process, he gave great song suggestions for both the wedding and reception. My husband and I would definitely recommend his services for any event!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Shavon · Married on 05/03/2015

We coudn't have asked for a better DJ! DJ Precise knew exactly what songs to play to keep our wedding guests on the dance floor the entire time and even had great suggestions when we needed his help on certain song selections for the reception program. All of our guests (from all age groups) raved over how well they liked his playlist! He definitely knows how to keep the party going.

Sent on 06/03/2015

DJ Precise FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC