About Colonial DJs

A Proud History Of Entertainment

Colonial DJs is an Award Winning Entertainment Company located in Historic Yorktown and Downtown Norfolk, Virginia.  We proudly offer Wedding DJs, Ceremony Coverage, Decor Lighting, and Photobooths.  We service the Hampton Roads area including Williamsburg, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, as well as the Richmond and Charlottesville area.  Call today for a FREE No Obligation Consultation today.  (757) 865-0020

Categories: Wedding DJ

Liability Insurance (6)
Photobooth (6)
Karaoke (1)
Disco Ball (1)

I worked at a venue in Newport News for 2 years and ALWAYS happily referred Jeff and his team to my clients. Every single client was so happy with the services from Colonial DJs! From a business perspective, they are incredibly responsive and reliable, and they offer much more than just a DJ (photo booth, uplighting, etc.). This past summer, I referred Jeff to my close friend whose wedding I was in, and unsurprisingly, he was a huge hit. He took requests from the guests (per the bride's instruction) and had the best/funniest comments throughout the night. He was so amazing that my fiance and I have asked him to travel down to SC to DJ our wedding this August, and I'm so excited to have a great friend and great DJ to provide the entertainment for my wedding! Thanks Jeff and team!!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Howie was great!! All of our guests had a blast and danced the whole time! Howie was very interactive and kept the reception flowing effortlessly. You will not be disappointed if you choose Colonial DJs for your next event!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 2/10/18, 6 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1361299075053 1339173791492dscf6874

$50 off for Military/Police/Fire/EMS

$50.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Thanks for your service. Military/Police/Fire/EMS can take advantage of our $50 off promotion because we appreciate your service to our community and our country.
#WW41ff71796d980ec6

21 ENDORSEMENTS
Colonial DJ’s is a professional and interactive DJ service proudly serving all of all cities in the Tidewater region of Coastal Virginia and beyond. If you are looking for a DJ for your upcoming wedding, I highly recommend Colonial DJ’s. Their focus is making sure your wedding is well-executed, stress-free, and of course, fun! -Brittany, Catering Sales Manager

Jeff Bristow and the Dj's at Colonial Dj's always do a great job!

Colonial DJs have the experience, the expertise and the professionalism that you need to make your BIG day the best that it could be! You won't regret it!

We always have a great time working with Colonial DJ's! They clearly love what they do and it shows - they always have such a great time at their events! We recently had a timeline get all sorts of turned around and they didn't bat an eyelash because they're that good :) They'll keep the dance floor packed and will go out of their way to make sure all your guests have a wonderful time!

85 PROS I KNOW

Events

312 Old York Hampton Highway, Suite C, Yorktown, VA 23692   See On Map
757-865-0020 (phone) 757-865-1551 (fax)
Please call for a FREE consultation
Colonial DJs is a wedding DJ from Yorktown, Virginia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, and Richmond. Colonial DJs is a professional DJ that has been part of the Hampton Roads wedding industry since 1985 specializing in Weddings.