Colonial DJs

Yorktown, VA View map Visit website
$1,950 Most Popular Price

$1,950 Most Popular Price

Colonial DJs is an entertainment, event production, and DJ company in Yorktown, Virginia. Established in 1985, this team of professionals offers a variety of services from karaoke to photo booths, live entertainment, and more. Several DJs are available to you, sure to keep the party going all night long. Quality is at the heart of each service they provide, investing time with each client to ensure the experience is both professional and enjoyable.

Several services and event items are available to create a celebration full of excitement for you and your guests. A consultation allows you the opportunity to work with Colonial DJs, refining the personalization of your wedding entertainment. You can choose from The Signature Love Story, The Select, The Essentials, and The Basics wedding packages offering services such as the following:

• Microphones
  • Photobooth
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$950

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,950

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$800

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Andi Married on 12/11/2021

Get the party started!

I originally saw Colonial DJs at a bridal show prior to the pandemic. Carrie was very diligent about staying in touch with me. When we were ready to move forward with the wedding, Carrie helped set everything up and get the ball rolling. Talking to her is like talking to a long-lost friend. Jeff was our DJ for the evening. He was amazing! He was able to create a personalized wedding song for us in a short amount of time that made me cry! They sent us a copy of our love story they had written for us, which also made me cry. Jeff handled our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception - seamlessly! We even had a last-minute hiccup when my father had to unexpectedly leave prior to our dance and Jeff was able to quickly adjust my father-daughter dance to be a touching 1st dance with my son instead. Colonial DJs had a perfect set up for us and Jeff adjusted the evening as needed. I cannot say enough good things about them. If you are unsure who to hire, hop off the fence and contact Colonial DJ's NOW!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn C. Married on 05/22/2021

Highly reccomend!

Jeff was my DJ for my 5/22/21 wedding. Jeff came highly recommended, and he did not disappoint! From the beginning Jeff was great at communicating and making sure we were on the same page. Jeff, along with my wedding coordinator, came up with a timeline and stuck with it to keep the wedding reception flowing perfectly. Prior to the wedding, I did little planning as far as selecting songs I wanted played, and Jeff did an amazing job at selecting songs that kept everyone on the dance floor. Even my shyer relatives who never dance at weddings were on the dance floor! 100% recommend Jeff and Colonial DJs.
  • KimH
    Kim H. Married on 05/08/2021

Great DJ and affordable price!

DJ Matt was great with the playlist and keeping the party going, and acted as a professional and clear MC for our reception. For the basic package, we received more than I thought we would, and I couldn't be happier!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

20 photos · 10/03/2015

Deals

Colonial DJs 1
Offer
Thanks for your service. Military/Police/Fire/EMS can take advantage of our $50 off promotion because we appreciate your service to our community and our country.

Pricing

The Founders Inn and Spa The Founders Inn and Spa Hotel Weddings

Colonial DJ’s is a professional and interactive DJ service proudly serving all of all cities in the Tidewater region of Coastal Virginia and beyond. If you are looking for a DJ for your upcoming wedding, I highly recommend Colonial DJ’s. Their focus is making sure your wedding is well-executed, stress-free, and of course, fun! -Brittany, Catering Sales Manager

Catering Concepts,Inc Catering Concepts,Inc Wedding Caterers

Jeff Bristow and the Dj's at Colonial Dj's always do a great job!

DJ Tripp DJ Tripp Wedding DJs

Colonial DJs have the experience, the expertise and the professionalism that you need to make your BIG day the best that it could be! You won't regret it!

312 Old York Hampton Highway Suite C, Suite C Yorktown, VA, 23692
757-870-6350

Please call for a FREE consultation
Location of (Colonial DJs)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding