3516 Mallard Cove, Williamsburg, VA 23185 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 2

About S&A Entertainment

S & A Entertainment is a DJ and entertainment business in Williamsburg, Virginia. A wide selection of music is available to you, along with a professional and tailored entertainment experience for an exciting and fun wedding event. In addition to music services that cover an array of genres, this business offers lighting and special effects.

For a dedicated entertainment experience, S & A Entertainment schedules only one event per day. Along with attentive service, the available music selection includes genres like country, jazz and pop along with other styles for customized music entertainment. Other services available to you include, but are not limited to:

• Do-not-play list
  • Spot lighting
  • Strobes
  • Custom gobos
  • Small stage lighting
  • Fog, haze and cloud machines

Follow S&A Entertainment on

S&A Entertainment 5
  • Ronnie

Ronnie Reid · Married on 09/21/2019

Mother of the bride

This is my only daughter who got married in Virginia on September 21st, 2019. I helped plan her wedding from New York which brings on some challenges! When looking for a DJ, I knew that who we picked could make or break the wedding and the amount of fun our guests had. I spoke to many, however, when I spoke to Bill, I knew immediately I wanted to book and thankfully my daughter agreed! It was clear that this wasn’t a job for him, it was what he did!! There is a difference! I heard some people say prior to the event that a younger DJ would be more interactive and “with the times’. Well, I couldn’t disagree more! First of all, nothing trumps experience!! Which Bill and his team clearly have!! Second of all, Bill worked with my daughter and husband and made happen what their vision was and played the music they wanted him to play! Bill was so supportive of those vision and also with wonderful ideas that were so unique and special that enlightened her day that much more!! My guests were complimenting all night and the days to follow on how wonderful our DJ was! Honestly, he managed to make us feel like family even planning from a distance! Not an easy task!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Bill and your family for making my only daughters wedding such a memorable one and bringing her vision to life!!! I hope I have the opportunity to enjoy your team in the future! If you are looking for a DJ, you have found one! Look no further!!!

S&A Entertainment 6
    S&A Entertainment 7
    S&A Entertainment 8
    Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfection, seriously

Bill and his daughter were incredible. They carried our whole night perfectly. Not one single slip up- he announced everyone's names exactly right, the songs were timed and played perfectly right, there was never any messy feedback or discordance. He was incredible. He was also a blast to share our big day with. He knew the perfect balance engaging our guests and being respectful of the day. He was so kind during the whole process, and was one of the most thoughtful, down-to-earth, and personable vendors we had. We are so grateful to him!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

S&A Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 600
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 800
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball