S&A Entertainment Reviews

S&A Entertainment 6
  • Samantha

Samantha Reid · Married on 09/21/2019

Most wonderful experience!

Bill was the DJ for my wedding and he went above and beyond for me and my husband to make our day special, even with being 2 hours away and never getting to meet in person due to inevitable busy schedules. They do special things throughout the event that I’d never seen before, and I was 150% thrilled with them! My husband and I didn’t stay up too late after the reception, but Bill stayed outside with my family by the fire just hanging out. He makes a point to become more like part of the family, and it is really amazing. Highly, highly recommend!

• Ronnie

Ronnie Reid · Married on 09/21/2019

Mother of the bride

This is my only daughter who got married in Virginia on September 21st, 2019. I helped plan her wedding from New York which brings on some challenges! When looking for a DJ, I knew that who we picked could make or break the wedding and the amount of fun our guests had. I spoke to many, however, when I spoke to Bill, I knew immediately I wanted to book and thankfully my daughter agreed! It was clear that this wasn’t a job for him, it was what he did!! There is a difference! I heard some people say prior to the event that a younger DJ would be more interactive and “with the times’. Well, I couldn’t disagree more! First of all, nothing trumps experience!! Which Bill and his team clearly have!! Second of all, Bill worked with my daughter and husband and made happen what their vision was and played the music they wanted him to play! Bill was so supportive of those vision and also with wonderful ideas that were so unique and special that enlightened her day that much more!! My guests were complimenting all night and the days to follow on how wonderful our DJ was! Honestly, he managed to make us feel like family even planning from a distance! Not an easy task!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Bill and your family for making my only daughters wedding such a memorable one and bringing her vision to life!!! I hope I have the opportunity to enjoy your team in the future! If you are looking for a DJ, you have found one! Look no further!!!

S&A Entertainment 7
    S&A Entertainment 8
    S&A Entertainment 9
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfection, seriously

Bill and his daughter were incredible. They carried our whole night perfectly. Not one single slip up- he announced everyone's names exactly right, the songs were timed and played perfectly right, there was never any messy feedback or discordance. He was incredible. He was also a blast to share our big day with. He knew the perfect balance engaging our guests and being respectful of the day. He was so kind during the whole process, and was one of the most thoughtful, down-to-earth, and personable vendors we had. We are so grateful to him!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Wedding Entertainment!

My husband and I just got married on July 27th. Bill and Jennifer DJ'd our wedding, and they were amazing!
    Bill met with us several times to get to know what we wanted on our special day, which made us feel really comfortable.
    Everything from the announcement of the bridal party, to the last dance was perfect. They played great songs that everyone loved and also provided some other unique entertainment (the dinosaur!). A great sign was after they announced and played the last song, they played a few more while we were supposed to be wrapping up, but everyone kept dancing!
    Our guests raved about the photobooth, and we have looked through all of the pictures so many times already.
    Bill and Jennifer really helped make our day as special as it was!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • David

David Cenkner · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome DJ!

Bill, Mary and Jennifer DJ'd my wife and I's wedding on July 27th. They kept the party going all night! Our guests had so much fun dancing and taking some awesome photos in the photobooth! Bill met with us several times to make sure he knew what we wanted for our wedding, and that really showed. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

A Beazley · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful entertainment and facilitating

Couldn’t have asked for anything more! They go above and beyond to make your day special from creating a personalized mashup for a father daughter dance even including props for the dance to meeting with you several times to make sure you are going to have everything you want on your big day.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Danielle Young · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding DJ

Bill was so great to work with for our wedding. I felt like I had a great quality service without going outside of my budget. He was very professional and responsive, And met with us several times before our wedding to make sure all the details were taken care of. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Shirly

Shirly · Married on 05/04/2019

S&A Entertainment is Amazing!

We can’t thank you enough for the fabulous dance party S&A Entertainment put together for us at our wedding reception. Bill was professional, patient and very helpful during our wedding preparations. The music quality and selection was outstanding. I would highly recommend if you want 100% service and awesomeness!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Thomas Mcevoy · Married on 04/28/2019

Fantastic people to work with

Bill, Jennifer, and Mary did a fantastic job with our wedding ceremony and reception! We met with Bill multiple times before the wedding to get everything finalized. He made many great song suggestions, and he really helped guide us through the entire process. For options, we went with the photo booth and our guests loved it (the pictures are priceless to us). Well worth the price.
    During the ceremony, the venue's wireless mic used by our officiant ran out of power and Bill quickly stepped in with one of their mics to cover us. If it wasn't for his quick action most of our guests wouldn't have heard much of the ceremony. Bill also flawlessly executed MC duties during the reception. Not everything went 100% according to plan timing wise with our wedding (dress issues) but Bill and his team easily adjusted to keep the party going. We thought it was a nice touch that Bill would break up the dancing every so often to involve in a wedding game. Our wedding guests had nothing but good things to say about Bill, Jennifer, and Mary. Bill, thank you for making it so memorable!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Stephanie Westbrook · Married on 04/13/2019

Photo Booth is a must!

They have worked many of my family's events and enjoyed their service every time. All our wedding guests LOVED the photo booth with all the props and take home pictures. It was great!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/27/2018

Made Our Party Come To Life

I chose S & A Entertainment after meeting Bill at a Bridal Expo. He was kind and helpful and I booked him on the spot. We spent the next months discussing the game plan for the ceremony and reception and he made a lot of great recommendations that I ended up using. He supplied music and a microphone for our ceremony and was an excellent MC for the reception. My guests were on the dance floor all night long. I am thrilled with my experience and plan to utilize his services for other events I help to coordinate! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Alex Rice · Married on 10/21/2018

Awesome Job!!

Loved working with them, they helped make my day so special!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • John

John Paul Shamoun · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I couldn’t tell you how many guests came up to us after our wedding to say how great our Dj was, and how great the playlist was. Bill was amazing he made our wedding fun and exciting from the games to our photo booth. Him and his family are kind and hardworking. I like that Bill is very personable and met up with us a few times just to make sure our wedding would be exactly how we needed. Deffinatly would highly recombined S & A Entertainment!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Aw Demp · Married on 10/06/2018

Event for 90 guests

This team was responsive, flexible, reasonable in price, and kept our party going! Thanks for helping us make memories.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Billy · Married on 10/06/2018

Reunion Party

Bill and Jennifer did a great job for our 20th High School reunion party. Their selection of songs from the top of the charts during our high school years was a big hit with the crowd! They kept the party going all night! Thanks!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Sean Heuvel · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding service and from a company that is EXCELLENT at what it does!

I highly recommend S&A Entertainment for DJ services at weddings or any other such special event! They are highly professional, reasonably priced, and offer great service as well as a super fun experience.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Anthony

Anthony Heron · Married on 09/23/2018

Best DJ for your wedding!

Your DJ can either make or break the event! Well, I am here to tell you that William and his crew made our night, a night to remember forever! First off, I would like to say that when you get a quote from other DJ company’s, you usually get nickel and dimed to death. You fill out a form, and you don’t get to meet the contracted DJ until the day of. Not with William! He was with us from the start! We met several times for lunch, and planned our dream wedding’s entertainment. He came to the venue before the event to get a good look at where and how he would be setting everything up. William put our minds at ease and took control of the day, working very close to the rest of the vendors to ensure our day was perfect! My now wife and I highly recommend S&A entertainment for your wedding, or any event you have planned! We will definitely be hiring him with all our future party’s! Thank you William for all that you and your team did for us! Anthony and Ruth

Sent on 11/16/2018

Arlene · Married on 09/09/2018

Bill and his daughter did an amazing job at our wedding. They had every song that we requested....and all of our guests had a great time!

Sent on 09/25/2018

James Oguchi · Married on 09/01/2018

Our day was perfect because of S&A Entertainment

We chose Bill after meeting him and seeing him DJ for another family member's wedding. They were so happy with him and I knew Bill would go above and beyond to accommodate our wedding as well. He had a lot of great ideas, and he keeps an eye on the crowd to make sure everyone is having a great time. He's very up-to-date with what songs should be played and kept the younger crowd very entertained. Also, if you can get the photobooth, do it. Everyone was such a fan of it and the props that were offered too. Our wedding was perfect, and a big part of that was because of S & A Entertainment being a part of it.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Simply wonderful and amazing!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Richard · Married on 06/30/2018

Bill was the best! I saw him at a friends wedding and he was the only one I considered for mine. Super easy to work with, easy to get in touch with, and has all kinds of things to make the night fantastic! The photo booth is a must, and he has many games to make the reception fly by!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Danielle Bouy · Married on 05/26/2018

Bill did a fabulous job. !!!

Bill did a great job!! Timely and professional. He went over and above our expectations, really taking time to ge to know us. Outstanding work!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Katelyn · Married on 05/05/2018

Coates Wedding 5.5.18

If I could give Bill Stutz and his family 10 stars I definitely would! From day one, Bill wanted to support me and my now husband! We sent various emails and even met for lunch to go over details and the vision we had for our dream day! Bill provided the music for our ceremony as well as our reception and we also utilized the photo booth! The music went off without a hitch! He gave me a detailed worksheet to work off of and followed it to a T. His worksheet even brought up ideas that I hadn’t even thought about, including the anniversary dance which brought a fun game for the married couples attending the wedding. Everyone couldn’t stop talking about how much fun they had dancing and how everything was very well laid out and broken up by fun entertaining games. While all of the music was fantastic, all of my guests were even more impressed with the photo booth! It was something different, fun, and very interactive that people of all ages could enjoy! If I had the chance to do my wedding all over again, I would definitely rehire Bill and I will be recommending him to all of my friends that will be getting married in the years to come!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely the best! There were quite a few things that went wrong with other vendors at my wedding, but S & A Entertainment did such an amazing job none of the guests noticed because they were having such a fantastic time. I had numerous guests tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I think the reason for this was Bill. We wanted a mix of classic rock, pop music, and 1920s music. He and his daughter delivered! They went above and beyond and were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Eleanor · Married on 04/07/2018

I recently went to my friend's wedding that was hosted and DJed by S&A Entertainment, and I have to say that they were one of the best parts of the wedding. Bill and Jenn (his daughter) were incredibly professional, but a lot of fun. Their skills were amazing and they genuinely wanted to make sure that everyone was having a fantastic time. They took the time to get to know the bride and the groom and create a music list that captured everything about the couple. I would 1000% recommend them for any party or occasion.

Sent on 04/12/2018