S&A Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Andrew
    Andrew M. Married on 08/21/2021

DJ Bill will keep the party going!!

S&A entertainment is a home run hire! Bill is so personable and wants to be a part of the wedding planning process. My wife and I met with Bill several times before the wedding to go over details and to get to know our music preferences. The night of the wedding went so smooth. We got so many compliments about how fun the party was. And S&A keeps a few tricks up their sleeves that were really crowd favorites. Well priced and excellent service! Can’t go wrong with S&A
  • Audrey
    Audrey D. Married on 08/07/2021

This is who you want!

Bill, his wife, and his daughter did an incredible job DJing my husband and I’s wedding and hosting the photo booth! Guests loved the music, the photo booth was a huge hit and the photos became a part of our guest book! Bill helped coordinate everything with us and keep things on track on our big day. I can not recommend these guys enough!
  • Angel
    Angel Married on 06/26/2021

Awesome and made

Bill was awesome with pulling our big day all together. From helping choose the music for the ceremony all the way down to the very end. Him and his team stayed til the very end and had our guest entertained and laughing. He customized things to be more personalized. He treats you as family as and is professional. We would highly recommend S&A entertainment for your wedding day or any other event you may need a dj and/or photo booth.
    Amber W. Married on 05/29/2021

Outstanding!

They were so fun! We hired them for a graduation party and even though the weather didn't cooperate, they were professionals and made it fun for my granddaughter and our family. The kids loved the photo booth. We have wonderful pictures to treasure.
  • Tyler
    Tyler B. Married on 05/01/2021

Top-notch communication and service!

We unfortunately had to postpone and change the location of our wedding due to COVID-19, but we had been working with Bill at S&A for months. He was incredibly communicative and easy to get along with, and I can tell that he truly had our best interests at heart every step of the way. We are definitely bummed that we will not get to enjoy our special day with Bill, but we would book him in a heartbeat if we had the chance. Look no further for great service, great value, and a vendor who wants to make your wedding the best possible experience for everyone involved!

S&A Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Tyler. We are so disappointed that we won’t get to celebrate your big day with you and Marissa. Best of luck on your move and with your continuing career serving our country in our great military.
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 12/08/2020

5 star service

Amazing service. We were so happy with how things went at our wedding. We had some different requests due to different cultures but Bill worked with me to make sure it was exactly what I wanted and even surprised us with some special events the guests loved.
    Patrick Married on 12/07/2020

Exceptional. Truly first class.

A friend referred us to Bill (S&A Entertainment) when our previously contracted DJ fell through exactly one week before our daughter’s wedding. I called Bill, praying that he would be available on such short notice. I soon learned that he was recovering from a painful injury, but when I explained our predicament he stepped up without hesitation. Bill met with us the next day to discuss details and it was clear that he truly cares about people; his first priority was to ensure my daughter had the perfect wedding. And he held true to that. Bill and his daughter Jennifer were spot-on with everything-- the setup, the lighting, the sound, the choreography. While emceeing the reception Bill conducted introductions & announcements that maintained a seamless flow between events, including some fun games, and he kept the dance floor active, full and fun. Bill & Jennifer worked great with our Day-Of Planner and were patient & flexible with me and my questions during setup. And by the way, they did all this at a better price than I had had with my originally contracted DJ. So if you’re looking for the right people to DJ your wedding, Bill Stutz and S&A Entertainment is who you are looking for.
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan Married on 10/17/2020

Best DJ in Virginia

Bill and Jenn are incredible. They really had energy and passion during our event and kept the energy going with our guests.
    If your looking for a DJ that is down to earth, makes you feel like family, and doesn't nickel and dime; look no further than S&A Entertainment. You will NOT be dissapointed.

I will be using them for any future events that I host where I need a DJ.
    Brittany G. Married on 10/10/2020

Best Experience yet!

My experience with Bill & his daughter was phenomenal. They made the process SO easy and the love of their work really shines through! They keep everyone moving and having a great time throughout the night! Additionally they are extremely well priced and just an overall pleasure to deal with. I was able to work with Bill & Jen with my wedding and my sister's. We will definitely be using them for any future events!
    Tiffany R. Married on 10/10/2020

Such a thrilling night!

There are lots of details when planning a wedding but music was one I was never worried about! S&A Entertainment kept my guests moving on the dance floor and provided experiences I will never forget. Bill went above & beyond to provide magical moments for me... we will 100% use S&A Entertainment for future events.
    Jaye P. Married on 10/10/2020

We Gained a Beautiful Daughter at our Son's Wedding...

We had to trim the Guest list due to COVID 19 where we first met S & A Entertainment at my son's wedding and upon our arrival and, although a rainy fall day under cover, I was pleasantly surprised by the way they minimized their presence without minimizing their production - I am a working musician and tend to watch & notice these details although weddings are not my specialty - but it was clear that this is one of Bill Stutz's specialties as he catered the music to each order of events... from arrival throughout dinner the music was perfect yet reserved & he cut the music during the ceremony & toasts while providing mics for each speaker but after the plates were cleared to open the dance floor this party really began in earnest - oh how I wished I had been playing music but this was my time to enjoy with my wife & son & new daughter - I will always be grateful for the wonderful atmosphere brought to life by S & A Entertainment with such professionalism and affordability! Thanks Bill ~
    Morgan Married on 09/05/2020

Fun Family Affair!

Theres just something about a family business!
    Tenci F. Married on 07/12/2020

Best DJ!! Kept everyone entertained and all the guests had great fun!

Best DJ!! VERY RESPONSIVE! Our original DJ never called us back, so S and A was recommended to us. We were 1 week before the wedding and only had time to meet them ONCE! They are such a great time. All the guests danced and had so much fun. I highly recommend.

S&A Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tenci. It was an honor to be part of Megan and Nick's big day! I am so glad we were able to step in and help make their ceremony and reception fun and memorable.
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 05/09/2020

Couldn't have been better! Absolutely perfect!

They are the BEST!!! Highly recommend! So nice and personable, as well as professional. Will definitely be using them again for all of our events.
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 11/30/2019

Loved working with them!

We were on the fence about hiring a DJ versus a DIY approach to music at our reception. After meeting with Bill and the S&A Entertainment team, we had no doubts that working with them was the way to go. They are incredibly knowledgeable and provided the best atmosphere for our reception! Everyone had a blast! Bill and his team set the pace for our reception, kept us on track, and read our guests perfectly. We added on the photo booth, which was one of the biggest hits of the night! They are reasonably priced compared to other vendors we talked to and WELL worth the price. Our reception would not have been the same without them and we cannot recommend them enough!
  • Samantha
    Samantha R. Married on 09/21/2019

Most wonderful experience!

Bill was the DJ for my wedding and he went above and beyond for me and my husband to make our day special, even with being 2 hours away and never getting to meet in person due to inevitable busy schedules. They do special things throughout the event that I’d never seen before, and I was 150% thrilled with them! My husband and I didn’t stay up too late after the reception, but Bill stayed outside with my family by the fire just hanging out. He makes a point to become more like part of the family, and it is really amazing. Highly, highly recommend!
  • Ronnie
    Ronnie R. Married on 09/21/2019

Mother of the bride

This is my only daughter who got married in Virginia on September 21st, 2019. I helped plan her wedding from New York which brings on some challenges! When looking for a DJ, I knew that who we picked could make or break the wedding and the amount of fun our guests had. I spoke to many, however, when I spoke to Bill, I knew immediately I wanted to book and thankfully my daughter agreed! It was clear that this wasn’t a job for him, it was what he did!! There is a difference! I heard some people say prior to the event that a younger DJ would be more interactive and “with the times’. Well, I couldn’t disagree more! First of all, nothing trumps experience!! Which Bill and his team clearly have!! Second of all, Bill worked with my daughter and husband and made happen what their vision was and played the music they wanted him to play! Bill was so supportive of those vision and also with wonderful ideas that were so unique and special that enlightened her day that much more!! My guests were complimenting all night and the days to follow on how wonderful our DJ was! Honestly, he managed to make us feel like family even planning from a distance! Not an easy task!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Bill and your family for making my only daughters wedding such a memorable one and bringing her vision to life!!! I hope I have the opportunity to enjoy your team in the future! If you are looking for a DJ, you have found one! Look no further!!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 09/14/2019

Perfection, seriously

Bill and his daughter were incredible. They carried our whole night perfectly. Not one single slip up- he announced everyone's names exactly right, the songs were timed and played perfectly right, there was never any messy feedback or discordance. He was incredible. He was also a blast to share our big day with. He knew the perfect balance engaging our guests and being respectful of the day. He was so kind during the whole process, and was one of the most thoughtful, down-to-earth, and personable vendors we had. We are so grateful to him!!
    Caitlin Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding 9/6/19

We hired s and a Entertainment for our wedding and they were so fantastic to work with. They were very helpful answering all our questions and had great advice when we were unsure about what we needed to do next. The night of our wedding the music was perfect and we had quite a few of our guests come tell us that they loved our DJ.

S&A Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Caitlin. We loved working with you and Tyler and getting to share your big day with your friends and family. Even being in the middle of a hurricane didn't dampen the fun 😱 Please keep in touch!
  • David
    David C. Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome DJ!

Bill, Mary and Jennifer DJ'd my wife and I's wedding on July 27th. They kept the party going all night! Our guests had so much fun dancing and taking some awesome photos in the photobooth! Bill met with us several times to make sure he knew what we wanted for our wedding, and that really showed. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!
    Jim A. Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome Wedding DJ

S&A Entertainment created a great party atmosphere for our daughter's reception. From the introduction of the wedding party to the final song, our guests were thoroughly engaged and entertained. They worked with our daughter and our son-in-law before the wedding to make sure their day was perfect. Most of our guests and family remained on the dance floor until the wedding was over. No one wanted to leave. Even our videographer said, "You know it's a great party when I stay until the end!"
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Wedding Entertainment!

My husband and I just got married on July 27th. Bill and Jennifer DJ'd our wedding, and they were amazing!
    Bill met with us several times to get to know what we wanted on our special day, which made us feel really comfortable.
    Everything from the announcement of the bridal party, to the last dance was perfect. They played great songs that everyone loved and also provided some other unique entertainment (the dinosaur!). A great sign was after they announced and played the last song, they played a few more while we were supposed to be wrapping up, but everyone kept dancing!
    Our guests raved about the photobooth, and we have looked through all of the pictures so many times already.
    Bill and Jennifer really helped make our day as special as it was!
    A Beazley Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful entertainment and facilitating

Couldn’t have asked for anything more! They go above and beyond to make your day special from creating a personalized mashup for a father daughter dance even including props for the dance to meeting with you several times to make sure you are going to have everything you want on your big day.
    Danielle Y. Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding DJ

Bill was so great to work with for our wedding. I felt like I had a great quality service without going outside of my budget. He was very professional and responsive, And met with us several times before our wedding to make sure all the details were taken care of. 10/10 recommend!
  • Shirly
    Shirly Married on 05/04/2019

S&A Entertainment is Amazing!

We can’t thank you enough for the fabulous dance party S&A Entertainment put together for us at our wedding reception. Bill was professional, patient and very helpful during our wedding preparations. The music quality and selection was outstanding. I would highly recommend if you want 100% service and awesomeness!