S&A Entertainment Reviews

32 | Williamsburg, VA

32 Reviews for S&A Entertainment

Alyssa · Married on 10/27/2018

Made Our Party Come To Life

I chose S & A Entertainment after meeting Bill at a Bridal Expo. He was kind and helpful and I booked him on the spot. We spent the next months discussing the game plan for the ceremony and reception and he made a lot of great recommendations that I ended up using. He supplied music and a microphone for our ceremony and was an excellent MC for the reception. My guests were on the dance floor all night long. I am thrilled with my experience and plan to utilize his services for other events I help to coordinate! I highly recommend him!

Alex Rice · Married on 10/21/2018

Awesome Job!!

Loved working with them, they helped make my day so special!

• John

John Paul Shamoun · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I couldn’t tell you how many guests came up to us after our wedding to say how great our Dj was, and how great the playlist was. Bill was amazing he made our wedding fun and exciting from the games to our photo booth. Him and his family are kind and hardworking. I like that Bill is very personable and met up with us a few times just to make sure our wedding would be exactly how we needed. Deffinatly would highly recombined S & A Entertainment!

Aw Demp · Married on 10/06/2018

Event for 90 guests

This team was responsive, flexible, reasonable in price, and kept our party going! Thanks for helping us make memories.

• Anthony

Anthony Heron · Married on 09/23/2018

Best DJ for your wedding!

Your DJ can either make or break the event! Well, I am here to tell you that William and his crew made our night, a night to remember forever! First off, I would like to say that when you get a quote from other DJ company’s, you usually get nickel and dimed to death. You fill out a form, and you don’t get to meet the contracted DJ until the day of. Not with William! He was with us from the start! We met several times for lunch, and planned our dream wedding’s entertainment. He came to the venue before the event to get a good look at where and how he would be setting everything up. William put our minds at ease and took control of the day, working very close to the rest of the vendors to ensure our day was perfect! My now wife and I highly recommend S&A entertainment for your wedding, or any event you have planned! We will definitely be hiring him with all our future party’s! Thank you William for all that you and your team did for us! Anthony and Ruth

Arlene · Married on 09/09/2018

Bill and his daughter did an amazing job at our wedding. They had every song that we requested....and all of our guests had a great time!

James Oguchi · Married on 09/01/2018

Our day was perfect because of S&A Entertainment

We chose Bill after meeting him and seeing him DJ for another family member's wedding. They were so happy with him and I knew Bill would go above and beyond to accommodate our wedding as well. He had a lot of great ideas, and he keeps an eye on the crowd to make sure everyone is having a great time. He's very up-to-date with what songs should be played and kept the younger crowd very entertained. Also, if you can get the photobooth, do it. Everyone was such a fan of it and the props that were offered too. Our wedding was perfect, and a big part of that was because of S & A Entertainment being a part of it.

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Simply wonderful and amazing!!

Richard · Married on 06/30/2018

Bill was the best! I saw him at a friends wedding and he was the only one I considered for mine. Super easy to work with, easy to get in touch with, and has all kinds of things to make the night fantastic! The photo booth is a must, and he has many games to make the reception fly by!

Danielle Bouy · Married on 05/26/2018

Bill did a fabulous job. !!!

Bill did a great job!! Timely and professional. He went over and above our expectations, really taking time to ge to know us. Outstanding work!!

Katelyn · Married on 05/05/2018

Coates Wedding 5.5.18

If I could give Bill Stutz and his family 10 stars I definitely would! From day one, Bill wanted to support me and my now husband! We sent various emails and even met for lunch to go over details and the vision we had for our dream day! Bill provided the music for our ceremony as well as our reception and we also utilized the photo booth! The music went off without a hitch! He gave me a detailed worksheet to work off of and followed it to a T. His worksheet even brought up ideas that I hadn’t even thought about, including the anniversary dance which brought a fun game for the married couples attending the wedding. Everyone couldn’t stop talking about how much fun they had dancing and how everything was very well laid out and broken up by fun entertaining games. While all of the music was fantastic, all of my guests were even more impressed with the photo booth! It was something different, fun, and very interactive that people of all ages could enjoy! If I had the chance to do my wedding all over again, I would definitely rehire Bill and I will be recommending him to all of my friends that will be getting married in the years to come!

Eleanor · Married on 04/07/2018

I recently went to my friend's wedding that was hosted and DJed by S&A Entertainment, and I have to say that they were one of the best parts of the wedding. Bill and Jenn (his daughter) were incredibly professional, but a lot of fun. Their skills were amazing and they genuinely wanted to make sure that everyone was having a fantastic time. They took the time to get to know the bride and the groom and create a music list that captured everything about the couple. I would 1000% recommend them for any party or occasion.

Mary Hannah · Married on 12/09/2017

The photo booth was a big hit at our party! The endless props, attentiveness of the staff and the overall coordination it took to execute made all the difference! I would recommend them to anyone looking to bring some fun to their party/event.

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2017

My family's experience with Bill & S & A Entertainment could not have been better! He accommodated with my terrible work schedule and met me where it was convenient for me! Day of he was nothing but helpful doing things a DJ would not normally do, but also our guest did not leave the dance floor! Everyone had a fantastic time and I have Bill to thank for a lot of it!

Brittany & Joe

Marlene · Married on 08/25/2017

We Loved working with Bill and his family! Such professionals, and so nice! Their service was incredible! Awesome music, sound system, and such a Fun Photo Booth! Our guests loved It! They helped make my daughter's wedding a HUGE Success!! Thanks again! We highly recommend them for any event!

Madison · Married on 08/25/2017

A BIG Thank You to Bill and his family for making my wedding a night to remember! They went above and beyond our expectations, and continued to cater to our needs no matter what. He kept the energy alive and well on the dance floor. Our guests sure had a heck of a time! The photo booth is also definitely worth every penny. We loved seeing pictures of our guests having a good time!

P.S. The Fog Machine was awesome!

Megan · Married on 08/04/2017

My husband and I cannot thank Bill and his family enough for everything they did to make our wedding the greatest day of our lives. Bill met with my Husband and I several times before hand, spent a lot of time making a mix for me so my dad and I could practice our dance, and he even came to our rehearsal and played the music as we practiced. He truely went above and beyond to make our day perfect and would recomend him to anyone! His wife is in charge of the photo booth and it's fantastic! Thank you Bill for everything you did. He truely got to know us and made our wedding unique and special.
    Mike and Megan

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

I left the DJ up to my dad to choose, which was nerve-racking since he and I do not have the same music taste - but it was really important to him. As soon as I met Bill I was relieved because he heard what I, as the Bride, was envisioning, but he also heard out what my dad wanted. The reception was the best of both worlds in regards to music - every guest was out of the seat at LEAST once.

I also had a nontraditional song to walk down the aisle to and Bill made it happen, no problem. All ceremony music flowed effortlessly. All transitions were perfect.

And the photobooth! Oh my gosh, SO worth it! The guests had a blast taking silly photos and leaving in an album I bought.

Bill and his daughter went above and beyond to make my wedding memorable and better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 06/05/2017

S&A Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Erin. We are so glad that we were able to make everyone happy and that we helped make youur beautiful ceremony and reception a bit more memorable. Thank you for trusting us! It was an honor to be with you and Bryce on your special day and a special honor for me to work with a future member of the greatest military in the world. Please keep in touch! Bill, Mary, and Jennifer

Taylor · Married on 04/22/2017

Bill and his family provided us a amazing wedding. We stayed in constant contact and his main goal was to feel like family and it was very important to him. Music was great and the photo booth was a hit. I highly recommend this tremendous family.

Kelsey · Married on 04/08/2017

Amazing all around! We enjoyed ourselves and our guests are still talking about all of the fun they had with the booth!!

Ty · Married on 12/17/2016

Bill and his family were great to Jenny and I...worked with us on options, had everything available from Uplighting to Monitors to a bomb Photobooth! (biggest hit at our wedding). We were working with a new venue and Bill was so accommodating, meeting with us multiple times to make sure it was just the way we wanted. As the MC, he kept on the timeline, which helped with a seamless and worry-less night. S&A is the full package for your event, great service and value, and great people. You won't be sorry using them at your event! Thanks y'all!

Sent on 12/22/2016

S&A Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ty. It was a great pleasure working with you and Jenny. We were thrilled to be part of your big day!

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

S & A Entertainment was probably the best choice we could have made for our wedding day! Prices are reasonable and Bill was a pleasure to work with! They made our wedding night extra special!

Danielle · Married on 09/04/2016

S&A is an amazing company and we would highly recommend them for your event. They worked with us to plan our wedding ceremony music, to make sure the timing would work and that the songs that were played set the mood that we wanted. During the reception they did a great job getting people on the dance floor and keeping them there all night plus all of our guests have said that they had a blast. They made sure that things were announced at the proper times and had the attention of the guests. Their Photo Booth is one of the best I have ever seen or used! I would spend the little bit extra for it, because it is really worth it!

Sent on 09/28/2016

S&A Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Danielle. It was indeed our honor and pleasure to be part of yours and Greg's big day. Seeing you, your family, and friends having a great time is really why we do what we do. I truly appreciate your nice words and please be assured that they mean the world to me and Jenn. Best wishes,

Melinda · Married on 07/02/2016

S&A entertainment is 5 stars all around! Bill met with my new husband and I multiple times before our wedding to get to know us in order to provide the best service possible! He felt out our personalities and truly made our reception the best that it could be! He suggested many games and fun things to do, as well as matched us perfectly to music selections! His wife Jenn and his daughter did a wonderful job in assisting him, as well as running a fantastic photobooth that all of our guest enjoyed! These guys were TRUE entertainers and all around awesome people. We were blessed to find them! We couldn't have asked for better!