S&A Entertainment Reviews

S&A Entertainment 3
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Wedding Entertainment!

My husband and I just got married on July 27th. Bill and Jennifer DJ'd our wedding, and they were amazing!
    Bill met with us several times to get to know what we wanted on our special day, which made us feel really comfortable.
    Everything from the announcement of the bridal party, to the last dance was perfect. They played great songs that everyone loved and also provided some other unique entertainment (the dinosaur!). A great sign was after they announced and played the last song, they played a few more while we were supposed to be wrapping up, but everyone kept dancing!
    Our guests raved about the photobooth, and we have looked through all of the pictures so many times already.
    Bill and Jennifer really helped make our day as special as it was!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Danielle Young · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding DJ

Bill was so great to work with for our wedding. I felt like I had a great quality service without going outside of my budget. He was very professional and responsive, And met with us several times before our wedding to make sure all the details were taken care of. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Shirly

Shirly · Married on 05/04/2019

S&A Entertainment is Amazing!

We can’t thank you enough for the fabulous dance party S&A Entertainment put together for us at our wedding reception. Bill was professional, patient and very helpful during our wedding preparations. The music quality and selection was outstanding. I would highly recommend if you want 100% service and awesomeness!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Thomas Mcevoy · Married on 04/28/2019

Fantastic people to work with

Bill, Jennifer, and Mary did a fantastic job with our wedding ceremony and reception! We met with Bill multiple times before the wedding to get everything finalized. He made many great song suggestions, and he really helped guide us through the entire process. For options, we went with the photo booth and our guests loved it (the pictures are priceless to us). Well worth the price.
    During the ceremony, the venue's wireless mic used by our officiant ran out of power and Bill quickly stepped in with one of their mics to cover us. If it wasn't for his quick action most of our guests wouldn't have heard much of the ceremony. Bill also flawlessly executed MC duties during the reception. Not everything went 100% according to plan timing wise with our wedding (dress issues) but Bill and his team easily adjusted to keep the party going. We thought it was a nice touch that Bill would break up the dancing every so often to involve in a wedding game. Our wedding guests had nothing but good things to say about Bill, Jennifer, and Mary. Bill, thank you for making it so memorable!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Stephanie Westbrook · Married on 04/13/2019

Photo Booth is a must!

They have worked many of my family's events and enjoyed their service every time. All our wedding guests LOVED the photo booth with all the props and take home pictures. It was great!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/27/2018

Made Our Party Come To Life

I chose S & A Entertainment after meeting Bill at a Bridal Expo. He was kind and helpful and I booked him on the spot. We spent the next months discussing the game plan for the ceremony and reception and he made a lot of great recommendations that I ended up using. He supplied music and a microphone for our ceremony and was an excellent MC for the reception. My guests were on the dance floor all night long. I am thrilled with my experience and plan to utilize his services for other events I help to coordinate! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Alex Rice · Married on 10/21/2018

Awesome Job!!

Loved working with them, they helped make my day so special!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • John

John Paul Shamoun · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I couldn’t tell you how many guests came up to us after our wedding to say how great our Dj was, and how great the playlist was. Bill was amazing he made our wedding fun and exciting from the games to our photo booth. Him and his family are kind and hardworking. I like that Bill is very personable and met up with us a few times just to make sure our wedding would be exactly how we needed. Deffinatly would highly recombined S & A Entertainment!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Aw Demp · Married on 10/06/2018

Event for 90 guests

This team was responsive, flexible, reasonable in price, and kept our party going! Thanks for helping us make memories.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Billy · Married on 10/06/2018

Reunion Party

Bill and Jennifer did a great job for our 20th High School reunion party. Their selection of songs from the top of the charts during our high school years was a big hit with the crowd! They kept the party going all night! Thanks!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Sean Heuvel · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding service and from a company that is EXCELLENT at what it does!

I highly recommend S&A Entertainment for DJ services at weddings or any other such special event! They are highly professional, reasonably priced, and offer great service as well as a super fun experience.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Arlene · Married on 09/09/2018

Bill and his daughter did an amazing job at our wedding. They had every song that we requested....and all of our guests had a great time!

Sent on 09/25/2018

James Oguchi · Married on 09/01/2018

Our day was perfect because of S&A Entertainment

We chose Bill after meeting him and seeing him DJ for another family member's wedding. They were so happy with him and I knew Bill would go above and beyond to accommodate our wedding as well. He had a lot of great ideas, and he keeps an eye on the crowd to make sure everyone is having a great time. He's very up-to-date with what songs should be played and kept the younger crowd very entertained. Also, if you can get the photobooth, do it. Everyone was such a fan of it and the props that were offered too. Our wedding was perfect, and a big part of that was because of S & A Entertainment being a part of it.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Simply wonderful and amazing!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Richard · Married on 06/30/2018

Bill was the best! I saw him at a friends wedding and he was the only one I considered for mine. Super easy to work with, easy to get in touch with, and has all kinds of things to make the night fantastic! The photo booth is a must, and he has many games to make the reception fly by!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Danielle Bouy · Married on 05/26/2018

Bill did a fabulous job. !!!

Bill did a great job!! Timely and professional. He went over and above our expectations, really taking time to ge to know us. Outstanding work!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Katelyn · Married on 05/05/2018

Coates Wedding 5.5.18

If I could give Bill Stutz and his family 10 stars I definitely would! From day one, Bill wanted to support me and my now husband! We sent various emails and even met for lunch to go over details and the vision we had for our dream day! Bill provided the music for our ceremony as well as our reception and we also utilized the photo booth! The music went off without a hitch! He gave me a detailed worksheet to work off of and followed it to a T. His worksheet even brought up ideas that I hadn’t even thought about, including the anniversary dance which brought a fun game for the married couples attending the wedding. Everyone couldn’t stop talking about how much fun they had dancing and how everything was very well laid out and broken up by fun entertaining games. While all of the music was fantastic, all of my guests were even more impressed with the photo booth! It was something different, fun, and very interactive that people of all ages could enjoy! If I had the chance to do my wedding all over again, I would definitely rehire Bill and I will be recommending him to all of my friends that will be getting married in the years to come!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely the best! There were quite a few things that went wrong with other vendors at my wedding, but S & A Entertainment did such an amazing job none of the guests noticed because they were having such a fantastic time. I had numerous guests tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I think the reason for this was Bill. We wanted a mix of classic rock, pop music, and 1920s music. He and his daughter delivered! They went above and beyond and were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Eleanor · Married on 04/07/2018

I recently went to my friend's wedding that was hosted and DJed by S&A Entertainment, and I have to say that they were one of the best parts of the wedding. Bill and Jenn (his daughter) were incredibly professional, but a lot of fun. Their skills were amazing and they genuinely wanted to make sure that everyone was having a fantastic time. They took the time to get to know the bride and the groom and create a music list that captured everything about the couple. I would 1000% recommend them for any party or occasion.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Mary Hannah · Married on 12/09/2017

The photo booth was a big hit at our party! The endless props, attentiveness of the staff and the overall coordination it took to execute made all the difference! I would recommend them to anyone looking to bring some fun to their party/event.

Sent on 01/02/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2017

Amazing DJ!!

When searching for a DJ and a photo booth, one of my bridesmaids found S&A Entertainment and let me say I was not disappointed. From the first emails sent to the one on one appointments, I felt so comfortable with Bill. He did an amazing job during the reception. He kept us on time throughout the night, from the introductions to first dances to last call. Every song I wanted on our playlist he had. He kept it lively and fun all night. But it wasn't just the music and his wonderful personality that made the night, it was all the extras. He went way beyond our expectations, from the monogramed monitors, uplighting and the bubble farewell exit. All these little extras made our day that more special. Plus the shoe game we played and the switching of the groom with the garter was quite hilarious. On top of the excellent service we received from Bill being the DJ, his wife did a fabulous job with the photo booth. She was extremely friendly and made the photo booth so much fun to take pictures in. There were so many props to use, it made you want to come back and take more pictures. I can not thank them enough for everything they did for us. They did an amazing job with everything, you will not be disappointed!!❤

Sent on 04/22/2019
    S&A Entertainment 4
    S&A Entertainment 5
    S&A Entertainment 6

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2017

My family's experience with Bill & S & A Entertainment could not have been better! He accommodated with my terrible work schedule and met me where it was convenient for me! Day of he was nothing but helpful doing things a DJ would not normally do, but also our guest did not leave the dance floor! Everyone had a fantastic time and I have Bill to thank for a lot of it!

Brittany & Joe

Sent on 09/26/2017

Marlene · Married on 08/25/2017

We Loved working with Bill and his family! Such professionals, and so nice! Their service was incredible! Awesome music, sound system, and such a Fun Photo Booth! Our guests loved It! They helped make my daughter's wedding a HUGE Success!! Thanks again! We highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Madison · Married on 08/25/2017

A BIG Thank You to Bill and his family for making my wedding a night to remember! They went above and beyond our expectations, and continued to cater to our needs no matter what. He kept the energy alive and well on the dance floor. Our guests sure had a heck of a time! The photo booth is also definitely worth every penny. We loved seeing pictures of our guests having a good time!

P.S. The Fog Machine was awesome!

Sent on 11/20/2017