22 Reviews for S & A Entertainment

One Event Per Day (2)
Video Projection (1)
Disco Ball (1)
22 S & A Entertainment Reviews

Bill was the best! I saw him at a friends wedding and he was the only one I considered for mine. Super easy to work with, easy to get in touch with, and has all kinds of things to make the night fantastic! The photo booth is a must, and he has many games to make the reception fly by!

Profile Picture Richard, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I recently went to my friend's wedding that was hosted and DJed by S&A Entertainment, and I have to say that they were one of the best parts of the wedding. Bill and Jenn (his daughter) were incredibly professional, but a lot of fun. Their skills were amazing and they genuinely wanted to make sure that everyone was having a fantastic time. They took the time to get to know the bride and the groom and create a music list that captured everything about the couple. I would 1000% recommend them for any party or occasion.

Profile Picture Eleanor, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

The photo booth was a big hit at our party! The endless props, attentiveness of the staff and the overall coordination it took to execute made all the difference! I would recommend them to anyone looking to bring some fun to their party/event.

Profile Picture Mary Hannah, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My family's experience with Bill & S & A Entertainment could not have been better! He accommodated with my terrible work schedule and met me where it was convenient for me! Day of he was nothing but helpful doing things a DJ would not normally do, but also our guest did not leave the dance floor! Everyone had a fantastic time and I have Bill to thank for a lot of it!

Brittany & Joe

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We Loved working with Bill and his family! Such professionals, and so nice! Their service was incredible! Awesome music, sound system, and such a Fun Photo Booth! Our guests loved It! They helped make my daughter's wedding a HUGE Success!! Thanks again! We highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Marlene, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

A BIG Thank You to Bill and his family for making my wedding a night to remember! They went above and beyond our expectations, and continued to cater to our needs no matter what. He kept the energy alive and well on the dance floor. Our guests sure had a heck of a time! The photo booth is also definitely worth every penny. We loved seeing pictures of our guests having a good time!

P.S. The Fog Machine was awesome!

Profile Picture Madison, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I cannot thank Bill and his family enough for everything they did to make our wedding the greatest day of our lives. Bill met with my Husband and I several times before hand, spent a lot of time making a mix for me so my dad and I could practice our dance, and he even came to our rehearsal and played the music as we practiced. He truely went above and beyond to make our day perfect and would recomend him to anyone! His wife is in charge of the photo booth and it's fantastic! Thank you Bill for everything you did. He truely got to know us and made our wedding unique and special.
Mike and Megan

Profile Picture Megan, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I left the DJ up to my dad to choose, which was nerve-racking since he and I do not have the same music taste - but it was really important to him. As soon as I met Bill I was relieved because he heard what I, as the Bride, was envisioning, but he also heard out what my dad wanted. The reception was the best of both worlds in regards to music - every guest was out of the seat at LEAST once.

I also had a nontraditional song to walk down the aisle to and Bill made it happen, no problem. All ceremony music flowed effortlessly. All transitions were perfect.

And the photobooth! Oh my gosh, SO worth it! The guests had a blast taking silly photos and leaving in an album I bought.

Bill and his daughter went above and beyond to make my wedding memorable and better than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Bill and his family provided us a amazing wedding. We stayed in constant contact and his main goal was to feel like family and it was very important to him. Music was great and the photo booth was a hit. I highly recommend this tremendous family.

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Amazing all around! We enjoyed ourselves and our guests are still talking about all of the fun they had with the booth!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill and his family were great to Jenny and I...worked with us on options, had everything available from Uplighting to Monitors to a bomb Photobooth! (biggest hit at our wedding). We were working with a new venue and Bill was so accommodating, meeting with us multiple times to make sure it was just the way we wanted. As the MC, he kept on the timeline, which helped with a seamless and worry-less night. S&A is the full package for your event, great service and value, and great people. You won't be sorry using them at your event! Thanks y'all!

Profile Picture Ty, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

S & A Entertainment was probably the best choice we could have made for our wedding day! Prices are reasonable and Bill was a pleasure to work with! They made our wedding night extra special!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

S&A is an amazing company and we would highly recommend them for your event. They worked with us to plan our wedding ceremony music, to make sure the timing would work and that the songs that were played set the mood that we wanted. During the reception they did a great job getting people on the dance floor and keeping them there all night plus all of our guests have said that they had a blast. They made sure that things were announced at the proper times and had the attention of the guests. Their Photo Booth is one of the best I have ever seen or used! I would spend the little bit extra for it, because it is really worth it!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Travel
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

S&A entertainment is 5 stars all around! Bill met with my new husband and I multiple times before our wedding to get to know us in order to provide the best service possible! He felt out our personalities and truly made our reception the best that it could be! He suggested many games and fun things to do, as well as matched us perfectly to music selections! His wife Jenn and his daughter did a wonderful job in assisting him, as well as running a fantastic photobooth that all of our guest enjoyed! These guys were TRUE entertainers and all around awesome people. We were blessed to find them! We couldn't have asked for better!

Profile Picture Melinda, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Bill and his family went above and beyond expectations. Bill really gets to know you and incorporates personal details and touches into his work. There were a few pleasant surprises the day of our event, where Bill's expertise and dedication to his work really shined through.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

The photo booth was the hit of our daughters reception! Mr. Stutz is very personable and was excellent at communicating with us between the time we booked and the event. His photo booth is better than others because it's open and you can fit more people without having to be squished in. Many great memories were made, and better yet, captured on picture strips. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sherri, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

S&A Entertainment did an incredible job from the initial planning stage through to event execution and helped make our wedding and reception everything we hoped it would be.

During the planning stages, Bill Stutz, owner of S&A Entertainment, was very flexible and made numerous suggestions to help us create the wedding we were envisioning at the price point we wanted (overall an incredible value!).

Leading up to and during the big day, Bill and his daughter Jennifer were real professionals and superbly covered every detail from: coordination with the facility staff and other vendors; setup, operations, and tear down of sound systems for the Wedding, cocktail hour and the reception (different locations); performing reception DJ and emcee services; providing photo booth and props; and post wedding/reception follow-up to provide us a flash drive with all of our guests' pictures from the photo booth.

Overall we were extremely pleased with everything Bill and Jennifer did to help make our wedding so special, and know that they can help do the same for you.

Profile Picture User5618479, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill Stutz, S&A Entertainment, is a thorough caring professional who tailors the event to your needs and desires. He takes the extra steps needed to produce a wonderful and lasting experience. We hired Bill to provide DJ services for our 50th Wedding Anniversary/Family Reunion which consisted of family and friends. The ages ran from an 8 year old grandchild to a 72 year old grandfather, me. Teenagers, 20 somethings, 30, 40, 50 and 60 year olds made up the group. Our requested music ranged from the 60’s through the 80’s. He conducted research on the principals gathering the number 1 hits for the years that we graduated from High School and our wedding. His expertise and generalship made the event a crowning success; something that will be remembered by the youngest to the oldest. He just doesn’t play music he gets involved with his guests ascertaining what they would like to dance or listen to getting them involved. Thanks Bill, we got lucky and made the right choice.

Profile Picture John, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I had budgeted no more than $1000 on a DJ service, but were looking for something a bit out of the ordinary. We are both Virginia Tech graduates and had planned to do an entrance that centered on how our football team enters the stadium, complete with enter sandman. My husband lives in Texas, so I met with several DJs but wasn’t finding anyone who fit our budget and unique entrance needs. Then I met Bill. He is also an engineer, which is my husband’s career field, and is from my husband’s hometown. In addition, he has ties to VT through his daughter who graduated from VT and had been a member of the Marching Virginians, our exclaimed marching band. I did not even have to explain what we wanted and he already knew exactly how we had envisioned our entrance. We met up approx. 6 times prior to the wedding and he became more a part of our family than just our DJ. On our wedding day, the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was provided within our tight budget. Every song was chosen with car and matched the ceremony’s mood to a T. But what truly blew me away was the elevated touches he added to our reception and entrance. Not only did he play “enter sandman” for our entrance, but he added smoke and light effects that I could have only dreamed of. It was beyond my expectations. He decorated the stage with VT memorabilia and showcased a Marching Virginian’s uniform. He knew my husband and I and brought touches to our wedding that made it beyond memorable. Our guests have and still continue to comment that S&A Entertainment made our wedding one of the most enjoyable that they have been to. Our guests flooded the dance floor and remained there for the duration of the event. It was the MOST fun I have ever had at a wedding and still cannot believe that this was OUR wedding. Thank you. Not only did we gain friends, but instead gained an extension of our family. I would recommend these services to any bride and groom. They truly are the best.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When you first meet the owner Bill, you may reservations because he is not a young, hip DJ looking guy, but what he said the first day we met resonated with me. "Those young DJs play what they want. I will play what you want."
And he did exactly that. My wife and I ( father and mother of bride) danced all night, the B/G danced all night, and -get ready for this - the bride said the best part of the entire evening was when he got the Groom and groomsman and me dressed up to dance the YMCA. The bride thought it was my idea.

Nope. It was Bill's. He took the time to find it about us over two different meetings, and picked our brains about those special songs that mean a lot to us. My wife got up to sing I will Survive, the Bride and I sang Limelight by Rush (can't believe the DJ played Rush at a wedding - but he knew it was a special song between the Bride and me.

His price was not the lowest bid, and I am happy I paid more. We also pad for the photo booth, which was such a blast for all in attendance.

Profile Picture edward, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Such a great value for the price. We were a wedding on a budget, and they gave us everything they possibly could for an amazing price. S&A really takes your song choices into account, and gets to know you so they can tailor the event to your personality.

Profile Picture Audrey, 1/9/16, 2 Reviews